PDA

View Full Version : Mother hates me for being zionist :(

PILMAN
11-30-2006, 11:19 PM
Well today has sucked. My mother is all angry because she claims everyday I talk about how much I love guns and Israel and hate liberals. She said what am I and I told her I was Zionist (I have told her this multiple times!) I said I wanted to move to Israel one day and she said "WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO MOVE THERE?!" and started getting all nasty and snobby about it. She said "You want to move to some ****hole that gets bombed by suicide bombers all the time?" and I said "Do you even know what Israel looks like?" She said "Yes I've seen pictures" and I asked her why her friends think it's desert and ghettos and she said "well thats the media" yet she seems to think it gets constantly bombed by suicide bombers and I tried explaining the security fence. From there I said I was Zionist and she said I was a racist skinhead and I wasn't even Jewish (which I am my mothers a convert and my father was born Jewish). She said no one wants to move to Israel and I said every Jew has Israel in his/her heart somewhere. She kept saying I was weird and that there was something wrong with me and somehow she didn't raise me to want an AK47 to kill arabs and to move to Israel when I already live in the best country in the world. All I was trying to say to her is it's a place for me to go because America won't last forever. I mean wholly **** that's my rant, i'm just a bit ****ed off that she can't respect my beliefs. She's a german convert.

Jordan
11-30-2006, 11:38 PM
Sounds like a dramatic day. You are your own person and I think she is largely concerned for your safety.

PILMAN
11-30-2006, 11:42 PM
**** **** **** **** ****!!!!! I went in my room to look for my papers (proving I am Jewish) and they are not there nor are my birth certificates! I called her and asked where they are and she hung up right away. This is ****ing bad.

Jordan
11-30-2006, 11:54 PM
She already snatched up your documents? Wow, she's quick.

PILMAN
11-30-2006, 11:56 PM
She already snatched up your documents? Wow, she's quick.

I have a scan on my computer but I don't think that will be enough to prove jewishness to get to Israel, **** what should I do?

Rascal
12-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Hi Pilman.It sounds to me that your mother is being protective of you.She is greatly conserned for your safety and is probably scared that you will be among the many casualties of the many wars in the middle-east.

All mothers are different so I don't know what the chances of having a reasonable descussion with her is?

I sujest it might be helpfull to exposer her to what you like about Israel through different medias.

PILMAN
12-01-2006, 01:42 AM
Hi Pilman.It sounds to me that your mother is being protective of you.She is greatly conserned for your safety and is probably scared that you will be among the many casualties of the many wars in the middle-east.

All mothers are different so I don't know what the chances of having a reasonable descussion with her is?

I sujest it might be helpfull to exposer her to what you like about Israel through different medias.

I don't care if I die, all I want to do is serve mahal2000 so I can fight for the IDF. In the real world **** happens and when it's your time, it's your time. I'm not going to stay here and be "mommas little boy". I was raised in a liberal household and I'm sick of it, the whole "guns are evil" and "tolerate fags and illegal mexicans" attitude it makes me sick. My father would be rolling in his grave if he found out what my mothers doing. My mothers acting like a nazi all because of her distaste for the Jews due to her own experience as a convert.

Rascal
12-01-2006, 02:34 AM
Guns are tools for certain jobs,its people that can be evil.just my thought.

I have been encouraging my son for military service as it is a great career.Right now he is an army cadet and seems to like it.

But if he sometimes chooses to do something else in life I will have to respect his descission even if I don't agree with it.

Paparock
12-01-2006, 02:43 AM
Give her some time. You might remind her that being in the USA does not guarantee safety after all look at 9/11. As far as that goes I donít think it will be too much longer until we start experiencing some of the suicide bombings, as Israel does, here in the USA. You are right about it is not always going to be safe here. There are many radical Islamic groups already inside the USA working to see to it that such come about. I am not Jewish but I am a Zionist so keep the faith and let time tell what it in store for you.

PILMAN
12-01-2006, 02:55 AM
Guns are tools for certain jobs,its people that can be evil.just my thought.

I have been encouraging my son for military service as it is a great career.Right now he is an army cadet and seems to like it.

But if he sometimes chooses to do something else in life I will have to respect his descission even if I don't agree with it.

I own a few guns and she hates the fact I have them. She is especially afraid of the rifles as I guess an AK47 is an intimidating peice. She's been wanting me to get rid of them for a long time however I feel as a Jew that I should never be disarmed by anyone, especially another Jew.

Rascal
12-01-2006, 03:43 AM
Don't panic,it will work itself out.She will just have to accept you the way you are.You don't plan on robbing banks ,you plan on defending a country.

Sounds honorable enough.

Jordan
12-01-2006, 01:32 PM
I have a scan on my computer but I don't think that will be enough to prove jewishness to get to Israel, **** what should I do?

I'm pretty sure you can obtain a copy of your birth certificate through the government. Check on google. Proving your Jewishness - I have no clue as I am not Jewish and never had to before.

Take a look here for a birth certificate:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/howto/w2w/w2welcom.htm

kryp
12-01-2006, 02:23 PM
But i dont understand, why your mom thinks israel is a bad place ?
suicide bombers ? not in the last few month.
Maybe she thinks it wont be good for u to be here . I think she wrong. israel is great place and people understand that just after they come here.

Paparock
12-02-2006, 10:35 PM
How many stories have we read like this? So far we are lucky they have not killed people but sooner or latter some will because you just can't stop them all. Some will get through as has happened in London.

Dallas: FBI agent describes group's jihad plot

Texas Jihad Update. "FBI agent describes group's jihad plot: Photos show a Dallas student and 2 from Houston at weapons-training camps near Willis," by Thomas Korosec in the Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4373933.html), with thanks to the Constantinopolitan Irredentist:
DALLAS ó An FBI agent testified in federal court Friday that at least four aspiring jihadists conducted firearms training and discussed going to war against the United States on two weekend camping trips near Willis earlier this year. "The group had discussions about traveling to Pakistan to engage (the) United States and coalition forces," Special Agent John McKinley, who is assigned to an international counterterrorism squad in Houston, told a federal judge.
McKinley, testifying during a detention hearing for 19-year-old Syed Maaz Shah, described how the group conducted paramilitary training, fired high-powered guns such as AR-15s, and referred to themselves as mujahedeen, or Muslims involved in a fight or struggle.
The group included two Houston-area men who were arrested and charged earlier this week with conspiracy to aid the Taliban.
During the first weekend gathering, which began Jan. 13, Shah held up his passport, which shows he has traveled to Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan and Great Britain and asked the group "if they wanted to see the passport of a terrorist," McKinley testified.
Shah, a sophomore electrical engineering student at the University of Texas at Dallas who lists Islam as his religion in several Web postings, lectured the group on jihad and criticized certain Islamic imams for "what he described as weak sermons on jihad," the agent said. A second weekend training session began March 10.

impuls3
12-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Hey Pilman, it sucks that your mom is like that. However, judging my your rant you kinda sound more like a Kahanist than an Israeli ahahaah j/k. To obtain proof of Jewish identity is very simple. You ever go to shul (synangog/temple/w/e)? All you need is a Rabbi to crack you a letter stating Jewish identity. So go to a rabbi, and just ask, explain your situation, you may haveta drop your pants ;) but its pretty easy to prove. Plus take Jordan's link and go order yourself a birth certificate and a passport. I was in the same position, except it wasnt my mom but my housekeeper who recycled by birth certificate and my passport... shoulda deported the b!tch. But if you really dream fo serving in the idf go register with Mahal. Or if you need info, I am chalked full of it, seeing as how im moving to Israel in May to serve. Good luck dude. Liberals suck, but they arent that bad.

Suryoyo
12-28-2006, 05:37 PM
zionists are evil animals!

impuls3
12-28-2006, 07:42 PM
yes suryoyo...very...evil...animals? ahaha dude ur on crack, get off the forum stop wasting bandwidth u moron

Suryoyo
12-28-2006, 08:41 PM
yes suryoyo...very...evil...animals? ahaha dude ur on crack, get off the forum stop wasting bandwidth u moron

on this site you have to post 15 messages before you can post web links, so I made like ten crap posts in 5 minutes :)

kryp
12-28-2006, 10:03 PM
on this site you have to post 15 messages before you can post web links, so I made like ten crap posts in 5 minutes :)

we dont care. fuk off.