PDA

View Full Version : Asking for clip creating programs

Snir
01-08-2007, 12:30 PM
I have been on Youtube quite a lot and see the propaganda war of the Jihadists, they are well experts when it comes to it, and i was wondering if any body can link me to a guide for creating some counter clips, i think i can also master the arts of propaganda, Rascal Jordan, have an idea? the war is fought and won in the media aswell.

paracollector
01-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Snir,
I think you're on to something here. I will also look around and see if I can find something for both of us.

Snir
01-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Snir,
I think you're on to something here. I will also look around and see if I can find something for both of us.

Yeah i know i have a point.. said it from day one, Hezbollahs more powerfull weapon is not their russian anti tank missiles or katusha rockets, its their propaganda machine and media.... just look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awaNv4t_jF0#, (warnning, pretty graphic), they are experts for sympathy from the West, and they are not ashamed to use their own dead as propaganda trophies, in this clip they even use debunk events such as the guy who helped clearing the debree and suddenly pose as dead with his hat tug in his hands, was debunked by the bloggers.

They will use their own dead just to score a point, they have no shame, and the West is eating it up like lunch.

Snir
01-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Well that site i was given is giving me a hard time.. any help guys?