PDA

View Full Version : Friends

Paparock
04-26-2007, 09:47 PM
I just recieved the news, a friend of my mine just had a massive heart attack and is now in hospice care.

impuls3
04-27-2007, 03:01 AM
thats awful dude. Im sure he'll get through it, wish him our best! il say a prayer for him tonight

Cougar
04-28-2007, 05:49 AM
yes, we will pray for you and him. :(

Paparock
04-29-2007, 08:56 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind words of support. My friend has died and I will greatly miss him. He was a gentleman and a true student of nature and of the creatures that swim in it. He was a fisherman, a friend, my teacher of the lake were I live, and he fished the Pro Bass Fishing Circuit. He touched many peoples lives and we are all better for having know him. How many can have that said about them after their passing?

PILMAN
04-30-2007, 12:10 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind words of support. My friend has died and I will greatly miss him. He was a gentleman and a true student of nature and of the creatures that swim in it. He was a fisherman, a friend, my teacher of the lake were I live, and he fished the Pro Bass Fishing Circuit. He touched many peoples lives and we are all better for having know him. How many can have that said about them after their passing?

I'm sorry to hear, how old was your friend?

Paparock
04-30-2007, 02:47 PM
He was 64 years young, PILMAN.

dzone
04-30-2007, 07:09 PM

I'm sorry for your loss!

Rascal
04-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Sorry to hear that Papa.

Jordan
05-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah I know where you're coming from. A close family friend here in England is probably going to pass away today.

As the brits say, "chin up!".

indian_sukhoi
05-01-2007, 03:36 PM
Iam sorry for your loss.

Its really hard when you lost your loved Ones.

Jordan
05-02-2007, 01:58 AM
he passed. RIP:frown: