PDA

View Full Version : have u noticed?

USArmyMan
05-14-2007, 10:17 PM
have anyone noticed that on utube they have a bunch of doctored videos for terrorist propaganda? i think i saw some references about them earlier on this forum. i might try and post links to them so we can dissect them, if anyone wants to share on what they seen, please do.

*titanium*
05-14-2007, 10:54 PM
have anyone noticed that on utube they have a bunch of doctored videos for terrorist propaganda? i think i saw some references about them earlier on this forum. i might try and post links to them so we can dissect them, if anyone wants to share on what they seen, please do.

what do you mean by 'doctored'?

USArmyMan
05-14-2007, 11:39 PM
what do you mean by 'doctored'?

i mean by photoshoped and/or just getting a bunch of pics off the net and compile them together to make propaganda materials.

Kiwi
05-15-2007, 03:39 AM
Yes there is there is many on goolge video, photobucket, breaker, and live any where they can upload they will.

Also many forums run the same bull in there boards as well. The trick is to weed out the bad and find the good.

The internet is a breeding ground full of gutless cowards. :cool:

And many kids bored at school thing they are cool with doing this, it makes you wonder at times just where the heck are their parents and why schools allow this to occur.

Then you have my pet loath the "Uni Student" :eek:

The know it all but do nothing internet warrior. :notworthy:

USArmyMan
05-15-2007, 04:06 AM
yea thats true, when i have the time i might make a video a put it up on youtube or something, right now im busy, but im putting one together in my head. if u have any ideas, just post up on here or PM me ill get to it asap.