PDA

View Full Version : Isreal Vs Iran Vs India Vs Indonesia Vs Pakistan Vs Egypt Vs Saudi Arabia Vs Turkey

paki
06-08-2007, 11:02 AM
hey guys, i dont mean to start any trouble but i thought that who would win in a modern war between these 12 nations of the middle east/south and south east asia:

GREECE
TURKEY
SYRIA
ISRAEL
EGYPT
SAUDI ARABIA
IRAN
PAKISTAN
INDIA
INDONESIA
TAIWAN
NORTH KOREA

1st war is everyone for themselves

2nd war is North Korea/Taiwan/Indonesia/India/Pakistan/Iran vs Greece/Turkey/Syria/Israel/Egypt/Saudi Arabia

3rd war is all Islamic Nations vs Greece/Israel/India/Taiwan/North Korea

no nukes in any of the 3 wars!

peace out!

shelory
06-08-2007, 12:14 PM
ok your question is flawed; you put enemy's fighting on the same side.
North Korea\Taiwan
India\Pakistan\Iran
Greece\ turkey
israel\Saudi Arabia\Syria

in the first war i think it would be israel\india\Turkey (the likelihood from israel down) im not shure what would happen if israel agents its semi allie (turkey) and i dont know much about india except that it has a verry big navy and army, both israeli and inida air forces are better then the US's airforce (in pilots not plains and number cos the US would have F22's and F35's and alot more of them) but i dont know about them fighting each other.
in the second war i think it would be a loose loose war cos both sides after the first second of finding that each country is fighting on the side of its enemy would attack its side to. so it would be cinda like the first war

in the third war i would guess that the non Islamic country's would win.

paki
06-08-2007, 08:26 PM
ok your question is flawed; you put enemy's fighting on the same side.
North Korea\Taiwan
India\Pakistan\Iran
Greece\ turkey
israel\Saudi Arabia\Syria

in the first war i think it would be israel\india\Turkey (the likelihood from israel down) im not shure what would happen if israel agents its semi allie (turkey) and i dont know much about india except that it has a verry big navy and army, both israeli and inida air forces are better then the US's airforce (in pilots not plains and number cos the US would have F22's and F35's and alot more of them) but i dont know about them fighting each other.
in the second war i think it would be a loose loose war cos both sides after the first second of finding that each country is fighting on the side of its enemy would attack its side to. so it would be cinda like the first war

in the third war i would guess that the non Islamic country's would win.

it does not matter if you are enemies look at uk/usa and ussr in world war 2.

in the 1st war i think india has to the favourite due to its large airforce of ultra modern russian fighters like su 30mki/mig 29 ovt, its navy has over 150 battleships including 2 aircraft carriers and last comes their army of 250 million total military manpower! no one is gonna invade india not even israel with its high tech from usa! then comes pakistan followed by iran and turkey next is egypt last comes israel

so its india>north korea>pakistan>indonesia>iran>turkey>egypt>israel

greece would get crushed by turkey easily, syria is in between israel and turkey who both crush syria easily bcoz syria has oudated soviet weapons, the saudis are nothing but a bunch of fools with high tech british and us planes with no heart to fight anyone and have no large army, indonesia will beat taiwan cause they have a large navy that could defeat taiwanese navy

2nd war team east would beat team west due to combined naval power of pakistan, iran, india, indonesia, taiwan. only turkey and egypt have large navy for team west.

3rd islamic coalition would win, israel cannot defeat egypt,turkey,syria,saudi arabia, iran on its own same thing will happen to greece. north korea would lose to indonesia in a naval war so would taiwan then all islamic nations will invade india on 2 fronts 1st eastern by indonesia the on west front by pakistan, iran, turkey , egypt.

Bert
06-08-2007, 09:05 PM
So you're here basically to ask us questions about very unlikely wars between very unlikely coalitions, to then proceed telling us it wasn't a question in the first place, it was more a way to tell us that the Islamic countries would win every time?:confused:

I don't see the point of this post.

TankHunter
06-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Any side that occupies land would be a loser. Especially if that land is of a differing culture (religion, etc) than what the occupying state has. The winners would likely be those states with a regional interest in the area that the immediate loses reside in but which are not involved in the war. Other winners would be global competitor to one of the warring states. I.E. Iran in the ME after the Iraq war, India and China in the geopolitical realm vs the US. In other words while a competitor (the US) is busy dealing with Iraq and spending large sums in doing so, India and China can focus their funds in different areas. Such as the economy, military technology, et cetera ad nausium.

I apologize to all equipment geeks. What you fight with don’t matter, what you fight for does.

As what Boyd said “People, Ideas and Hardware. In that order!”