PDA

View Full Version : RodeoDrive, Who or what are you?

Paparock
08-31-2006, 06:20 PM
RodeoDrive what is your biography, location, interests or in essence “who are you”? Where were you educated and in what fields of study? My name is Rocky W. Latham and I come from a military family. If you care do a web search for Gen. Willard Latham, my first cousin; his brother is Captain Rex Latham. My father was a First Sergeant. I’ll start I hold a degree in Psychology from Eastern New Mexico University but missed a double major in Sociology by two hours with a minor in Military Science. My postgraduate work includes psychology, crime scene investigation, forensics, and business administration. I was a member of the military society of Scabbard and Blade and won one of two full military scholarship awards offered each year in my 1200 man cadet corps. During my four years in the Reserve Officers Training Corps, I won assignment to the Counter Insurgency Unit instructed by Special Forces Officers (Green Berets). Upon entering active duty in the US Army, I herd officer rank and qualification in both field artillery and air defense artillery and latter I resigned my commission as an officer to take assignment to an Airborne Infantry Unit as a “Designated Marksman” and squad leader. I qualified “expert” level with the M14, M16, M79, M203, M60, M1911 and M21. I also served nine months as a drug suppression platoon leader of the first raid platoon stationed out of Okinawa, Japan. I was born and raised in Arkansas with my best friend being and American Indian. I learned early to be independent and to operate upon my own set of beliefs independent of others influence. I have lived in New Mexico, Wyoming, Texas and now I have returned to my native state of Arkansas where I live in the Ozark Mountains. Again so the others here get a feel for whom you are give us a truthful description of who you are.

RodeoDrive
08-31-2006, 08:37 PM
I am guessing you are either a lonely person with no-one to talk to or someone who likes to brag their butt off to other people. Why would you put your fullname and personal info on a website where anyone can see it?

RodeoDrive
08-31-2006, 08:41 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A3ATNOQG3G7KC?ie=UTF8

Paparock
08-31-2006, 11:04 PM
I am guessing you are either a lonely person with no-one to talk to or someone who likes to brag their butt off to other people. Why would you put your fullname and personal info on a website where anyone can see it?

Stating my ancient history is fact not bragging as most of my experiences are in the past. War today is a young mans thing. However, you on the other hand have done a lot of bragging and I for one would like to know what you have to back it up! My family info. has been on the web. for a long time and anyone with half intelligence can research it. Why on the other hand do you put nothing about your self even your country? Are you ashamed of your nationality or afraid you may be tracked down? Are you a child pretending to be an adult? Have you ever looked into the eyes of another man as you take his life? I have asked you repeatedly what you are and you do not answer. Otherwise, you are a very verbose individual that likes to rant at anyone you think has victimized you it seems. Are you a victim? Can you not get past a victimizational block in your life? You posted my review of a friend’s book on bear attacks. See that was not so hard I like bears but I also kill bears. I am not the one hiding RodeoDrive YOU ARE. The question is why and others here may be forming their own answers to that question. What do you think they are saying?

You have the stage here let us hear what you have done?

PS
If you are afraid to post it in front of the others here you can always PM me.