PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't anyone care about Africa? (1st post here ever)

CrazyAsianWhiteGuy_B
04-07-2008, 06:55 AM
?????

woodbine901
04-07-2008, 11:11 AM
i used to care, i came to the conclusion that africa is to how do i say this (F$%k'd up) even if we abloshish its debt then what they still have corruption, poverty, amoung other things plus all these celebs jumping on the band wagon makes a mockery of the situation

thats just me ranting

New Ron
04-07-2008, 02:53 PM
we have a huge thread on africa if you looked properly. yes we care for Africa it is part of the human race and is very important to the future.

It is still very curropt, beggar like, and full of civil war. The African have to wake up and advance otherwise they will hurt themselves.

New Ron
04-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Here is Africa:

http://www.israelmilitary.net/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Its not on Global military section cuz the participation of arficas military in the war on terror is minimal, except for Ethiopia, and we do talk about them on the above threads.

They are too busy playings games among themselves,when they do sedn african peacekeeping troops somewhere its like a big joke. Sudan has hosted African Peacekeeping troops for how long now? and yet the kilings continue. When a reporter asked the head of an African battalion why are the African troops, why are they so far from where the massacres are happeneing , he said because our troops will get hurt.

*New Ron cries and laughs at same time*

CrazyAsianWhiteGuy_B
04-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Thx for pointing that out, Ron :wink:

New Ron
04-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Thx for pointing that out, Ron :wink:

Hey no problem dude. :wink: :smile:

Congrats on first post here btw lol

israelisrael
07-05-2008, 07:18 AM
Why should we care about Africa???

Africans make up 1 billion people, that is 1 out of 6 billion, 1/6th of the world population.

They have many natural resources and a large population, they can take care of themselves.

Israeli
12-07-2008, 02:53 AM
Why should we care about Africa???

Africans make up 1 billion people, that is 1 out of 6 billion, 1/6th of the world population.

They have many natural resources and a large population, they can take care of themselves.

They can take care of themselves if they followed the right path in terms of democracy, human rights, social development, and away from bad habits but unfortunately it is no longer the reality for most african countries, when I hear the word Africa it passes me by the head the AIDS disease, this continent is a full of inflated patientsfor such as disease :frown:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/HIV_Epidem.png

In Africa a lot of natural resources but bad human operations

Israeli
12-07-2008, 03:21 AM
... but :33: the fact that a continent has natural resources doesn't mean that it's development is guaranteed, Europe's example shows that if the continent is developed it's by the fact that each country in EU has enormous economical development, good political governance and each one has approximately it's own resources is after Meeting in the EU cause a more flexible exchange between some countries and therefore wealth and economic power approved :smile: . In Africa if we take a country like Egypt known by the name of the largest Arab country according to some say, this country has only one source of drinking water which is due in the form Nile River (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nile). But Nile passes through the territory of Sudan for example, so it's possible to create a dam in Sudden causing cut-off or reduction in the flow of the river

... so it must be said that there really strange problems in some countries in the world :popcorn: