View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow Dearborn Mayor Lies about Festival Arrests

David Wood's Arrest at Dearborn Arab Festival

According to Dearborn Mayor John C. O'Reilly:
At the time he was arrested on Friday, June 18, Mr. Wood had gathered a large crowd around him, blocking a key access point between the tents. The crowd was forced to grow bigger solely because people could not pass. Those who created this public danger did so with the knowledge that they were violating the laws because they wanted to be arrested while their cohorts were actively recording the event for posting on the web. They knew that they could inflame the passions of viewers who would be taken in by their misrepresentation of what was really going on. Source.
Fortunately, video footage trumps the Mayor's lies. Pay close attention to the Muslim who says, "Man I love Dearborn Police." (I'll note here, however, that this could be a sarcastic comment. I can't be sure, but given the number of Muslims who cheered at our arrests, I suspect the intention was genuine.)

And here's what happened according to the City of Dearborn's website:
Public safety became an issue for both members of Acts 17 Apologetics and the gathering crowd. The four (4) members of Acts 17 Apologetics chose to escalate their behavior, which appeared well-orchestrated and deliberate, and chose not to follow the directions being given to them by the responding officers. The behavior of these individuals drew and incited a large crowd to a point where they were in violation of City of Dearborn Misdemeanor Ordinances of Breach of Peace and Failure to Obey the Lawful Order of a Police Officer. They were arrested. Upon their arrest, the crowd dispersed without further action being needed. Source.

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”