View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 12:59 AM
WABA will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel, so it has been and so it will be long after USA is gone and forgotten.
I certainly agree with Your statement.

Whilst, I am a " Trump " supporter , ALL those promises during the POTUS election suddenly seem to be going in to a " silence ".

I'm worried that the 100's of billions of $dollars promised by the Saudi's may " slow down " the promised movement of the USA Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, the USA State Department would certainly be backing this.

You only have to look at the 'cowardice ' of the last 4 POTUS's , in suddenly breaking their " promised " movement of the USA Embassy to Jerusalem.

The whole stupidity is the FACT that there no such ethnic people as the " Palestinians ", and NO SUCH Country as 'Palestine".

This whole hoax of Palestine and the Palestinians is laughable. Israel must educate the rest of the World through a few education speeches at the U.N..

All these so called "faux Palestinian's " are, are South Syrian / Egyptian Arabs.

And there so called ' Palestine " is the historic Homeland of its historic Jewish Owners foe over 3000 years, of Judea and Samaria .