View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 01:51 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow You are already victorious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
If anyone follows this thread anymore and would like to pray for me, please do so. I have tried to forget past mistakes and move on in life with business etc., but times are quite tough and I am struggling everyday.

I believe in a higher power and G-d's plans for me though, so pray for me, thanks.

Prayers on the way Knaur! G_d is with you as he has been with me even in the darkest of times my thoughts and prayers will be with you daily!!!

Psalm 23:4

New American Standard Bible
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Take comfort in the FACT that G_d walks is with us Knaur and with Him al things are possible. The enemy seeks to blind us to that at times I all to well know.

1 Peter 5:8

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Be alert, be reflective, because your enemy Satan roars like a lion and is walking and seeking whom he may devour.

And he is not allowed to devour anyone markered in the Book of Life Knaur who G_d has marked as His own! So claim your birthright Knaur and stand against the enemy and he will flee you.

Matthew 18:20

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
For where two or three are assembled in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

I stand with you Knaur so the Lord of Lords and King of Kings is with us and stands with us against what is attacking you. Stand strong and take your victory.
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 03-30-2015 at 01:53 AM..