Thread: very funny
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Dragon

cute_assassin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetnjohn View Post
Cute-assassin you are a very naughty poster........but very funny!! ;-)
BTW did you know that suicide bombers are promised 72 virgins in paradise? the only problem is no-one told them that it's not 72 each but 72 in total!!!! now that's not very virginal in my opinion! those poor camels!!
Tks mate... u know me, always try to keep things simple.

The 72 virgins in total is news to me.. At a point of time, I was considering converting to Islam for the 72 virgins, but a thought struck me... Why in heaven are there 72 virgins? Couldnt they get laid on planet Earth that they died a virgin... means they must be butt ugly... who cares if they are virgin or not... they arent Monica Bellucci or Gisele Bundchen!
And I also heard many muslim women use their faces & bodies as a form of birth control!!

Those who can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. - Eric Hoffer

Today its a new beginning!