Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Your Ad Here

Old 03-29-2012, 02:04 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow From my perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
I know that, and as I said, I agree with you on all of these issues. What I disagree with is having a prejudiced view of all Muslims because of the actions/feelings of other Muslims. There are plenty of perfectly nice Muslims out there. The Muslims you meet on the internet are not a good example, because the only reason many of them choose to come here is that they have extremist views that they wish to express and argue about.

It is said Muhammad lived the perfect Muslim life and in Hadith it is recorded:

Bukhari:V9B84N59 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah." Whoever says this will save his property and his life from me.'"

So if Muslims follow "Allah's Apostle's" example then from my perspective they sure do not practice so pretty Extremist views. I could list pages of similar statements from the Quran and the various most recognized Hadiths but you get my drift. If a Muslim wants to imitate the life example of Muhammad then they cannot obey Muhammad’s commands and not be an enemy to all other religious faiths but especially Jews!
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 04-29-2012, 08:50 PM

nylonftluvr is on a distinguished road
Default Ignorance portrayed by Obama and US administration

First anf foremost I will introduce myself as United States Army combat veteran of the war in Iraq 2004-2006. I served proudly and with all of my intellectual proficiencies, the war had it's purpose.

Now, let's talk about Obama and Biden. Those two names are synonomous with enemy agents of Israel. Keep in mind, this not about political correctness or incorectness, but about common sense, logic, and simply put, what is right. Luckily, for Israel, Benjamin Netenyahu is using common sense and intellectual prorocol with regard to the Middle East. Manyn or I should say that at least 98% of the US military is on board with Israel. Now for the purpose of integrating my initial statements into this thread about "90% of muslims..." I must first declare the ignorance on the part of many Americans. I have heard statements such as "not all muslims are terrorists" or "islam is not an enemy to the Israelis, United States and her allies". And this idiotic ideology comes not only from citizens but from the Obama group of playmates. In the US, there are many Jews who support Obama and/or the democratic party. Why? I will answer that shortly.
To all of the men and women of the Israeli military or IDF. Stand proud and continue to serve your country for your country is the only representative of logic, humane ideology, and intellectual balance.
The quran dictates policy in the muslim world. Before I go any further, I will state the following: "Islam is not based on any theological reference except it's references of anybody outside islam". I state this an American Soldier, islam is dictated by a comic book called the quran. If anybody should test me and my intellectual perceptions of factual reference, STOP. I am not Obama or one of his playmates.
I hear American politics, obama and his cast of idiots who do not have the courage to call islam what it is, a terrorist network supported by American politics by virtue of idolizing islam as a friendly and justified religion.I have even heard some Israelis who support islam as a friend of humanity.
Let me be blunt and straight to the point: I you, as Jewish patriots are to be recognized, then you must stand tall against islam, put fellow jews in their place and I am talking about those who for whatever reason support Obama and his vision of islam, including American Jews, you as Israelis must turn your backs on those including Obama. Oh, don't worry, the US military, without the likes of Obama will still stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel.
This is about the survival of Israel and America.
90% of muslims are our enemies and the other 10% is just biding their time.

Thanks for being there and it is truly an honor as an American Soldier fighting for my country and absolutely an honor to know you, the Israeli soldier, whi is constant in his/her endeavors of freedom and peace. With or without Obama and his like, rest assured, the American Soldier will be there.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:42 PM

Jacobtess is on a distinguished road

You know, the saddest part about this is the fact that whoever this Arab is, he managed to achieve a decent English conversational level. This probably took some form of education, which, one would hopefully think, might lead onto further education and intelligence. Alas, the Arab keeps the thoughts he was brainwashed with from youth and uses an intellectual medium to speak un-intellectual ideas.
--Pirkei Avot 2:21
"I don't play accurately - any one can play accurately - but I play with wonderful expression."
- Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest
"The end of all things; all has been said: Fear G-d, and obey his commandments for that is the whole [duty] of man"-- Ecclesiastes
"The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!"--Dirtdiver, The Unit
Old 04-29-2012, 10:45 PM

Jacobtess is on a distinguished road

@Bowcaster, from previous threads it seems like you haven't been to Israel much and are un-aware, in general, of Israeli culture and the situation in Israel. This is a widespread problem with teens in America; not having visited Israel many,many times, intellectual American teens often hear the Arab side of the story while the Israeli side is neglected. This leads to issues of confusion in terms of being pro-Israel. Any one who is pro-Israel is anti-Arab, in my opinion. Leftists? Either they're crazy, non pro-Israel, or anti-Arab but in a weird way. In any event, do some more fact-gathering, visit Israel MANY times, and you'll see a bigger picture emerging.
--Pirkei Avot 2:21
"I don't play accurately - any one can play accurately - but I play with wonderful expression."
- Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest
"The end of all things; all has been said: Fear G-d, and obey his commandments for that is the whole [duty] of man"-- Ecclesiastes
"The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!"--Dirtdiver, The Unit
Old 04-30-2012, 08:53 AM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

Bowcaster: first of all most of the members of this forum have had many yrs experience of either living and fighting in Israel or yrs of experience with dealing with muslim propaganda.
1 Palestinians already have a homeland, it is called Jordan. jordanians call themsleves the true palestinians as jordan was set up as their homeland in 1922
2 most arabs that have been living in Israel for multiple generations enjoy living in Israel and are fully supportive of Israel...ask Ishmael.
3 most muslims that are considered 'palestinians' by the international community are actually egyptians and armenians and turks.........why should they deserve a homeland in a country that historically doesn't belong to them?
4 historically the majority of people living in Israel has been jewish......as late as 1927 97% of the population was jewish before the pogroms of the 1920s and 1930s led by the uncle of yasser arafat- hajj amin el hussaini.............an egyptian! arafat was born in cairo, so much for him being palestinian!
5 the international community has no right to tell Israel what it should and shouldn't do.........otherwise why dont they tell the US give texas back to mexico. china to hand back tibet...pakistan to get out of kashmir, britian to hand back northern ireland etc etc etc the fact is that Israel is being bullied by the UN and the mainstream media peddles the propaganda of the liberalist idealism.

there should be no 2 state solution as there is no logical or historical basis or reason for it!!!!!! it is as stupid as the US splitting into 2 states to accomodate a new new mexico for immigrants and the UK splitting to accomodate all the immigrants from pakistan and the west indies!!!!! basically certain states exist just to accomodate the muslims that caused trouble in the various 'home' nations such as pakistan existing as a homeland for indian muslims, kosovo etc muslims are out to divide and conquer.......or should i say that those that support the idea of an islamic caliphate stretching from one end of the globe to the other

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 04-30-2012, 10:08 PM

Bowcaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobtess View Post
Any one who is pro-Israel is anti-Arab, in my opinion.
That is a ridiculous view. 25% of Israel is Arab.

Though I may not have been to Israel since I was just a couple months old, that does not mean I do not understand the situation. I have closely and carefully researched the issue and that is why I support Israel, and the reason I am here on this forum.

What I disagree with is the thought that 90% of Muslims support or are terrorists, and this is not a opinion that can be debated.

"Only a minority of Muslims – and in some cases a very small minority – endorses suicide terrorism in these nations, with one clear exception: the Palestinian territories. Roughly seven-in-ten Palestinian Muslims (68%) say that suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets can often or sometimes be justified in order to protect Islam from its enemies. Large majorities hold this view in both Gaza (70%) and the West Bank (66%).

About a third of Lebanese Muslims (35%) say this type of violence is often or sometimes justified, and this view is especially prevalent among the country’s Shia community (40%). There is somewhat less support for suicide attacks in Egypt (28%) and significantly less in Jordan (13%). Among Israel’s minority Muslim population, one-in-five endorse this kind of attacks, up from 7% in 2009."

http://www.pewglobal.org/2011/05/17/...icide-bombing/

Though the number of Muslims that support Terrorism is dismally high, it is certainly not at 90%. Continuing the thought that 90% of Muslims are/support terrorists, is just promoting hatred as hating Muslims in a prejudiced manor can only lead to more Muslims hating Jews in a prejudiced manor.

I have already stated that I support Israel (many times...) and I support anything Israel has to do for security, I am simply disproving the fallacy that 90% of Muslims support terrorism. Please don't think that just because I disagree with that one point means that I am anti-Israeli, or think that Israel doesn't have the right to defend its self or whatever.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Dragon

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
That is a ridiculous view. 25% of Israel is Arab.
I will agree with you but see, the problem is, Israel not being Anti-Arab does not stop Arabs from being Anti-Israel.
Quote:

"Only a minority of Muslims – and in some cases a very small minority – endorses suicide terrorism in these nations, with one clear exception: the Palestinian territories. Roughly seven-in-ten Palestinian Muslims (68%) say that suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets can often or sometimes be justified in order to protect Islam from its enemies. Large majorities hold this view in both Gaza (70%) and the West Bank (66%).

About a third of Lebanese Muslims (35%) say this type of violence is often or sometimes justified, and this view is especially prevalent among the country’s Shia community (40%). There is somewhat less support for suicide attacks in Egypt (28%) and significantly less in Jordan (13%). Among Israel’s minority Muslim population, one-in-five endorse this kind of attacks, up from 7% in 2009."
Actions speak louder than words, I doubt the majority would openly endorse suicide bombing if one conducted a poll asking them about it, but even then, these are very high percentages compared to the rest of world, where I don't think even 1% people would condone terrorism in any form whatsoever.

Last edited by Knaur; 05-01-2012 at 09:44 AM..
Old 05-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
I will agree with you but see, the problem is, Israel not being Anti-Arab does not stop Arabs from being Anti-Israel.

Actions speak louder than words, I doubt the majority would openly endorse suicide bombing if one conducted a poll asking them about it, but even then, these are very high percentages compared to the rest of world, where I don't think even 1% people would condone terrorism in any form whatsoever.
yeah and actions or sometimes the lack of action speaks louder! in other words the islamic worlds inability to condemn terrorism is a form of tacit support for terrorism

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 05-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetnjohn View Post
yeah and actions or sometimes the lack of action speaks louder! in other words the islamic worlds inability to condemn terrorism is a form of tacit support for terrorism
Amen. Thats what I meant in my original post.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Dragon

garylen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
90% of Muslims defend the Palestinian terrorists. Therefore 90% of Muslims are terrorists. IMHO.

Yes that's my entire post. Agree or disagree I DONT CARE that's what I see so I say it like I see it! PERIOD.

Discuss.
fully agree no argument from here sir

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

Israel Forum