Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

Old 08-31-2017, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road
Red face People of IMNet

This was once the premium forum for geostrategic discussion, fun frolic and alcoholic cyrhossis research.

Let's get some life back to it.
A war generating battles is ‘curse’ not ‘mirth’.

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 09-04-2017, 08:32 AM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

perhaps we all got old and senile......now where's my commode

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 09-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Aye, let me add in a little informative snippet.

Jammu and Kashmir is the only state in India with a separate constitution. It is worded in such a manner that Financial Emergency can never be authorised by the Centre in J and K, hence it is the only state which does not have to report its flow of money.

Only one fundamental right has ever been added to the Indian constitution, the Right to Education. This right has not been extended in the J and K constitution as it would dilute the "autonomy" of the state.

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 09-05-2017, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

The treachery of the Nehru Gandhi family and their best friends the The Abdullahs is truly awe inspiring. The forces of India are expected to bleed for Kashmir, while their own shadowy businesses are unaccountable constitutionally.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:35 AM
Dragon

makes me laugh how the media is suddenly all over the rohingya story.............. nowhere to be found when muslims slaughter hindus and buddhists

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
Old 09-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Well, Myanmar is democratic now and they are doing a clean up of their own. It is only fair that as a member of the Ummah and their closest neighbour, Bangladesh should accept all these Moslem brethren as India did for the East Pakistanis in 1971 🔥🙏🏾👽💣

Old 09-11-2017, 11:24 AM
Dragon

agreed

Old 09-11-2017, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

After all, Obama admin did say that the conflict arose primarily due to Myanmar being undemocratic , nothing to do with Chinese proxies, so now Myanmar is democratic and Su Kyi has decided after 60 years of Civil War that siding with the Modi administration is a better bet than Trump, PRC, Pakistani Army, Dalai Lama , godless commies or whatever, complete religious freedom, see the results are already visible in the media outrage, mind you none of them gave a damn when I was posting in 2013 about the Kachin rebels and Shan State Army etc

Old 09-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

In other news, another cousin of mine secured Armoured and cleared PABT so he's coming on his first posting to Pathankot Cantonment, GHQ Udhampur, Northern Command, Punjab.

Also in this years batch was the wife of martyred Col Mahadik who gave up her schoolteacher job to become an officer through commission, not on compassaionate grounds. Her compassion did show through though as the vacancy through SSB was for one lady only, the other lady Lt commissioned is the wife of a martyred Lance Naik , who got her batch thanks to Lt Mahadik's barrage of letters to AHQ demanding the equal privledge of being at par with this batch's Gentlemen Cadets.

Israel Forum