Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Debate Social & Political Issues
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Debate Social & Political Issues Debate Social and political discussion about Israel/Palestinians, the Middle east or world politics.

Old 10-16-2017, 11:26 PM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default Why Does this Indigenous Man from New Zealand Stand with Israel?

United with Israel

WATCH: Why Does this Indigenous Man from New Zealand Stand with Israel?

Oct 16, 2017

An indigenous man from the other side of the world explains why he identifies as a Zionist and supports the Jewish state in the Land of Israel.

Anti-Zionists and their misinformed followers claim that Israel is an apartheid state that mistreats its Arab citizens. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Many even go as far as to dispute the profound historic Jewish connection to the Land of Israel.

In this video, an indigenous Maori Samoan man from New Zealand refutes these anti-Israel claims, using his own ancestral history to prove his point.

A fascinating watch!

https://youtu.be/ooiO3sUVv7Q

6 Comments

Name

‘Ami Artsi עמי ארצי • 4 hours ago
"Why Does this Indigenous Man from New Zealand Stand with Israel?", the answer is into the question :
because, as we are in our land, he is Indigenous in his .
•Reply•Share ›

Roberto Minighini • 6 hours ago
This Samoan man speaks intelligently, rightfully, and fairly about the indisputable facts that prove the Jewish people historic connection to Israel. Only those with an agenda to cause chaos or theft would be in denial of these facts.
Thank u for your courage and truth in your addressing the rights of Jews to the land.

•Reply•Share ›
NSNZ • 5 hours ago
This is the good news. Unfortunately, Saudi Arabia is building many mosques here for the avalanche of islam that politicians of all persuasions is 'welcoming' on our behalf. I am bereft that this cult of divisiveness is gaining ground in "God's Own" country. It does not bode well for my mokopuna (grandchildren).

•Reply•Share ›
ricardo • 7 hours ago
Kia Ora and Fa'afetai tele lava!!!!!

•Reply•Share ›
Evestrin • an hour ago
G-D Bless Him. I am a Jewish Zionist.

•Reply•Share ›
daized79 • 2 hours ago
Samoa is probably less clear than New Zealand, but kind of similar to the Jews, the Maori and Samoans are considered the indigenous peoples even though they conquered the land from earlier people because the earlier people are now gone (as a result of the conquest).

The last people to have any claims to Israel aside fro the Jews were the Philistines and they disappeared in the 5th Century BCE.

The Samaritans also have such a claim, but there are roughly 70 of them left and Israel gladly gives them full citizenship.

•Reply•Share ›

https://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-w...lestine%27%3B+

Last edited by WABA; 10-16-2017 at 11:33 PM..
Old 10-17-2017, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Parihaka and Pakeha are both intelligent and keep their indigenous beliefs alive. Years ago I suggested a name RaRiki for a mobile infant incubator for a hospital in Auckland that my then employer was sponsoring, the name meant little stars from Maori mythology and Starship which was a charity program run by Mercury Energy accepted the suggestion.

In my veins runs the blood of the poets and wise men of old, and it is my desire to come to you and receive, but I shall not come with empty hands - Kahlil Gibran
Israel Forum