Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Debate Social & Political Issues
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Debate Social & Political Issues Debate Social and political discussion about Israel/Palestinians, the Middle east or world politics.

Old 09-29-2017, 05:53 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default WATCH: Palestinian Leaders Stunned as Hamas Founder’s Son Defends Israel

United with Israel

WATCH: Palestinian Leaders Stunned as Hamas Founder’s Son Defends Israel

Sep 28, 2017

Shocking video captures the stunned disbelief of Palestinian representatives to the UN as the son of the founder of Hamas identifies the real enemy of the Palestinian people.

Yasser Arafat’s PLO executed 942 Palestinians during the First Intifada (1987-1991). That’s more than the total number of Palestinians who died while attacking Israeli soldiers during that same time period.

That did not stop the international community from accepting the PLO (and later its subsidiary the Palestinian Authority) as the “sole legitimate representative” of Palestinians in 1993.

How do Palestinian leaders get away with murdering and torturing their own people without international condemnation?

Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, has the answer.

Watch as the Palestinian delegation to the UN Human Rights Council sits in stunned silence and disbelief as he explains how Palestinian leaders “blame” Israel to divert attention from their own atrocities.

https://youtu.be/c2NaiX-hvVQ

63 Comments
United with Israel

Name
Steve Sss • 13 hours ago
Finally you get a brave 'Palestinian' to say the truth.

•Reply•Share ›
BOTOSANI123 . Steve Sss • 13 hours ago
No left wing press or news will play the video ,so watt is there to do.

•Reply•Share ›
Steve Sss BOTOSANI123 . • 12 hours ago
Share it on Facebook. the fake media will not report this.

•Reply•Share ›
Efram Paul Steve Sss • 8 hours ago
That's if Zuckerman does not delete it as hate speech.

•Reply•Share ›
Vicki M BOTOSANI123 . • 13 hours ago
Share this with any and all sources on social media.
•Reply•Share ›

Michelle Wayne BOTOSANI123 . • 3 hours ago
play it on the FB and kip shearing on and on social media

•Reply•Share ›
Shosh 7154 Steve Sss • 8 hours ago
This one WAS the son of Hamas but NOW he is the son of the G-d of Israel...thus the Truth is now his G-d

•Reply•Share ›
June Steve Sss • an hour ago
Yes, finally!! And I am praising the Lord for this!!!!

•Reply•Share ›
Michelle Wayne Steve Sss • 3 hours ago
there are many Palestinians who live in Israel Muslims and Christians who speak up openly for Israel putting they live on line.

•Reply•Share ›
Dave Steve Sss • 9 hours ago
Already saw it on the main stream real media. It's not the left-it's not fake. Haven't seen a tweet from Nazi donald about it.

•Reply•Share ›
Alan Jones Dave • 6 hours ago
Are you one of those brainwashed muppets of the left, calling Donald Trump a Nazi, while you're own storm troopers (SS) continue to attack innocent Republicans and create mayhem aka Antifa, B.L.M. etc..? Really!! Get a mirror.

•Reply•Share ›
Gina • 13 hours ago
What a joke the UN is, North Korea and Iran, etc, complaining about ISRAELI human rights abuses! You can't make this stuff up.

•Reply•Share ›
HebrewProphet • 13 hours ago
A Picture or Facial Expressions tell a story of bewilderment,
anxiety and utter horror from the deceitful lying "Palestinian"
delegation in particular Saeb Erekat Chief Negotiator for
two decades while ripping his own people off.

•Reply•Share ›
Shosh 7154 HebrewProphet • 7 hours ago

And the delegate to the left of the former son of hamas confronted him boldly by continually turning his head to stare at the speaker with expressions of disgust, shock, and disbelief attempting to embarrass the speaker into silence but the video reveals a speaker totally unmoved by the whole assembly of swamp creatures.

•Reply•Share ›
Noah Rosenblum • 12 hours ago
Mosab Hassan Yousef, has got a spine, he's smarter/braver than all of Hamas/Fattah/Hezbollah put together.
He's a beacon of hope to all.

•Reply•Share ›
Carol M. • 12 hours ago

•Reply•Share ›
Nick Rivers • 12 hours ago
I LOVE the looks on their faces! PRICELESS! I NEVER bought their bullcrap about Israel anyway, but for one of them to GROW SOME BIG BRASS BALLS and come forward to tell the truth is worth its weight in GOLD! YEE HAW! GO GET 'EM, SON! 😂

•Reply•Share ›
jzsnake • 13 hours ago
What's with the melodramatic music? What he said stands on it own without that nuisance in the background.

•Reply•Share ›
peanut butter • 13 hours ago
Maybe Prince Yousef will straighten out this mess in the UN, and we can get to that 3 1/2 years of peace we have coming. Hats off to a very brave man!

•Reply•Share ›
BOTOSANI123 . • 13 hours ago
FINALLY ONE THAT TOLD THE WORLD THE TRUTH BUT HE WILL BE KILLED IF HE CONTINUES AND THE LEFT WILL SAY HE IS A ISRAELI PLANT.

Reply•Share ›
peanut butter BOTOSANI123 . • 12 hours ago
He is in exile in Israel. They know who he is because he is a prince that went against his father and was exiled so that his father wouldn't have to kill him for dishonor. He has been helping the cause of Israel for a long time. But this is the first time I have seen him in the UN. He MUST have told them he was going to say something else... look at those faces. I guess he figured if he came to the US to give his speech, he would be given protection. Don't worry, I believe G-d will protect him.

•Reply•Share ›
Kathleen peanut butter • 12 hours ago
I had goose bumps when I heard the video. I too am praying for the Lord's protection over him. What a mighty witness!

•Reply•Share ›
Karen Scarber BOTOSANI123 . • 13 hours ago
They already knew it and have been after him to kill him for a few years now.

•Reply•Share ›
Ike Sherr • 12 hours ago
About time someone like him told right into their arrogant faces. It takes guts and spirit to do that. I remove my hat to you, Mr. Youssef. This is a triumph for you as well as all other activists for honesty that were, and are, are are to come!

•Reply•Share ›
jochair • 12 hours ago
When Israel says these things, nobody pays attention. when you are an hereditary terrorist, then the world listens and beleives you.though they don't want to hear.

•Reply•Share ›
Rachel Eitan • 12 hours ago
Facts and the truth have no place within the purview of the UNHRC. Of course they are shocked -- the only thing that this body pays attention to is the never-ending compendium of lies which are nothing more than a cover for the council members' anti-Semitism, and anyone who doesn't believe that is a blithering, ignorant, stupid fool!

•Reply•Share ›
Sam Cohen • 8 hours ago
at last the UN hears the truth from the mouth of a non Israeli laying out facts of life for these so called leaders of the world .can hopefully will be able to digest in there tiny brains.

•Reply•Share ›
Stella Brc • 9 hours ago
Loved it! Heard him before. He's a staunch supporters of Israel and he's not afraid to speak the truth. He has written a book that's worth reading.

•Reply•Share ›
Efram Paul Stella Brc • 7 hours ago
Very true, it is.

•Reply•Share ›
Michael Shookhtim • 10 hours ago
None of this will help Israel. They simply explain it away, he is CIA/Moussad agent. he was brain washed.
The only way for Israel is to annex west bank and deport the arabs to Sweden/Germany/France/Ireland/Finland/Spain/Portugal (Arab loving Europeans). I would say Syria /Jordan/Iraq/ Saudi Arab but I know they won;t take them. So Sweden

•Reply•Share ›
mashahvostov • 9 hours ago
YES YES AND AGAIN I SAY YESSSSSSSSSSS! Praying for Gods protection on that young Man!

•Reply•Share ›
Gregorio Dasalla • 10 hours ago
Woah, he better watch his back now. He made enemies. About time someone recognizable speaks up for Israel.

•Reply•Share ›
Truth1953 • 11 hours ago
What is the backstory? How did he even get into the chamber?

Now that he has, are the NYT, Guardian, Irish Times, etc., picking up on the story? Where do we go from here?

•Reply•Share ›
Denise Mikkelsen • 12 hours ago
WOW!!! WOW! Truth spoken from such an unlikely source! God bless him for speaking the TRUTH!!

•Reply•Share ›
Timi Broughton • 12 hours ago
He is Awesome, a Palestinian that believes in the truth! Praise God, I pray God blesses you my friend. I believe many Palestinians know this but are afraid to speak. I only wish he received a standing ovation.

•Reply•Share ›
Gea • 12 hours ago
Many EX-Muslims had warned Westerners that Islam ITSELF is an ideology which is wors than Nazism, and therefore Islam does not belong to ANY country that respects liberty. justice and human rights. Islam ITSELF is nowadays the root cause of terrorism and violence these days, but the Muslim lie about it just as Mohamed taught them to do...Taqiyya (lying) and concealing (Kitman) are strategies of Islamic conquests to pacify those whom Muslims want to subdue. Hitler hated all religions buyt loved Islam and particularly Mohamed's strategies of conquest, which Hitler used in 1938 Munich "peace deal" and 1939 pact with Stalin.

Would you let millions of Nazis into your country? Why let all these Muslims into Europe, Australia and Americas? More Muslims = more terrorism, rape and other crimes as that is what Islam teaches.

•Reply•Share ›
Kathleen • 12 hours ago
Thank G-D for the truth has been revealed through this young man at the UN Assemble. Now I pray for his safety.

•Reply•Share ›
daized79 • 12 hours ago
barukh hashem

•Reply•Share ›
Karen Scarber • 13 hours ago
Why are they "shocked"? They have been trying to kill him for years! Ever since he turned against their evil murdering ways and they found out about it!

•Reply•Share ›
Gea Karen Scarber • 12 hours ago

•Reply•Share ›
peanut butter Karen Scarber • 12 hours ago
I figure he must have used a little taqiyya on them and gave them a false speech of what he was going to say. That is why I think they have those surprised looks.

•Reply•Share ›
Yj Draiman • 2 hours ago
There are many Arabs given the opportunity and protection who would describe atrocities by the Arab/Muslim leadership that surpasses that of Nazi Germany. It is about time to expose the atrocities committed by the Arab/Muslim leadership. Stop using others as scapegoats for Arab crimes against its people and humanity.

•Reply•Share ›
Michael Millett • 5 hours ago
I have his book, "Son of Hamas", written in 2010. Many are called, but few find the path to life. He is truly a "brand plucked from the burning fire". May YEHOVAH pull many more like him from the fire.

•Reply•Share ›
Roy Rich • 7 hours ago
Beautiful.......at last, a Palestinian who tells it as it is !! - but why must some of you make this a Left/Right issue ?? Give it the merit it deserves !!

•Reply•Share ›
TheFourHorsemen • 7 hours ago
Bam! haha
Good job whoever you are! God bless you!

•Reply•Share ›
Efram Paul • 8 hours ago
May Hashem bless him and keep him safe!

•Reply•Share ›
lesrun5k • 10 hours ago
I now wonder how long this young man will survive, it took a lot of courage for him to speak the truth.

•Reply•Share ›
Pin Gadol • 12 hours ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That gave me the willy's . Half the place crapped in their pants.

•Reply•Share ›
Michael Pin Gadol • 11 hours ago
right

•Reply•Share ›
Diana • 12 hours ago
Oh, wow. It's surreal. It's a Steven moment. Without him, we wouldn't have had a Paul. Praise God. I see Him working mightily! Just so awesome.... Lord, please protect him.

•Reply•Share ›

https://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-p...rael+at+UN%3B+

Last edited by WABA; 09-29-2017 at 06:06 AM..
Old 10-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

An artificial nation is shocked that a dead statesman's sob does not support a terrorist moslem organisation. Business as usual I suppose, except for those in the first line of defence .

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Israel Forum