Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Debate Social & Political Issues
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Debate Social & Political Issues Debate Social and political discussion about Israel/Palestinians, the Middle east or world politics.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:10 AM
Gold Member

GB_FXST is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
I will probably get myself in trouble for this, but . . .

Actually, I have a reasonable amount of respect for Russian communists. Yeah, sure they were the enemy. But I did respect them as worthy adversaries. (I mean, at least no Russian was dumb enough to think that he'd get 72 virgins . . . ) And they had no qualms about defending their country.

Now, as regards American communists, they are just a bunch of traitorous idiots.
I should probably have been more clear. I hate Leftists and Stalinists (and Islamists), especially those who exploit the liberties of Western states to further their totalitarian causes.

I am not so sure that the average Soviet/Russian soldier bought into Communist ideology. After all, Stalin did appeal to nationalism (Mother Russia), not Communism, to exhort Soviet soldiers to fight against the Nazis in WWII. I suspect that during the Cold War many Soviet soldiers truly believed that they were defending their homeland. Both world wars took horrific tolls on Russian civilians and soldiers and such traumas are not easily forgotten. At any rate, you are correct to note that Russian soldiers have a sense of honor and self respect that is utterly foreign to jihadists.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:26 PM

Belkin is on a distinguished road

Libereal have cause some problems have made something better world. How ever when comes war specail west nine out of ten in todays world.Every one better off if they stay out of it. HUman rigth group what happen Gaze strip good example of this. Would Hamas or any other terriotrist group hide amoung none soldiers if as long miltiry target no one care people were un armed got killed as will. I personal believe they would not. Lebance war would also less women and childern got kill left wing human right group keep quit about every thing Israel do as long miltiry target they try to hit. Or try lower the number of soldeirs got killed. Human right groups should sue for what doing last few decades
Old 05-27-2009, 11:34 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belkin View Post
Libereal have cause some problems have made something better world. How ever when comes war specail west nine out of ten in todays world.Every one better off if they stay out of it. HUman rigth group what happen Gaze strip good example of this. Would Hamas or any other terriotrist group hide amoung none soldiers if as long miltiry target no one care people were un armed got killed as will. I personal believe they would not. Lebance war would also less women and childern got kill left wing human right group keep quit about every thing Israel do as long miltiry target they try to hit. Or try lower the number of soldeirs got killed. Human right groups should sue for what doing last few decades
What in the world are you trying to tell us man? Your english is really bad for someone from NY! Are you just pretending to speak bad english? because even your bad english sucks LOL!

You are saying human rights people should sue Israel? Or Israel should sue human rights people? Or both?

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Last edited by New Ron; 05-29-2009 at 12:38 AM..
Old 05-28-2009, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

scelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW RON View Post
What in the world are you trying to tell us man? Your english is really bad for someone from NY!
He must be from my beloved borough of Brooklyn...

Old 05-28-2009, 12:15 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by scelli View Post
He must be from my beloved borough of Brooklyn...
lol might be that.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-28-2009, 05:46 PM

Tonto is on a distinguished road

Some one said that hate and anger are expressions of fear. The more I think about it the more sense that makes. I like Cheney, I don't hate or fear Israel and Jews....they seem much more like me and want to be friends anyway so why should I? Muz scum that want to kill me and mine while screaming '"allah akabar" seem more foreign and nasty to be friends with.... sooooo, maybe that's an un-PC, but natural, reaction. What Israel has done, is to some extent, what I would have done, so I see no conflict there either. In fact, I think they are much more soft and forgiving than I would be in similar circumstance. I'd probably be demanding genocide by now if it was up to me. The provocation is beyond excessive in my opinion.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
Some one said that hate and anger are expressions of fear. The more I think about it the more sense that makes. I like Cheney, I don't hate or fear Israel and Jews....they seem much more like me and want to be friends anyway so why should I? Muz scum that want to kill me and mine while screaming '"allah akabar" seem more foreign and nasty to be friends with.... sooooo, maybe that's an un-PC, but natural, reaction. What Israel has done, is to some extent, what I would have done, so I see no conflict there either. In fact, I think they are much more soft and forgiving than I would be in similar circumstance. I'd probably be demanding genocide by now if it was up to me. The provocation is beyond excessive in my opinion.
Your thoughts were superbly expressed in simple terms that even those brain-dead liberal appeasers of evil Islamic intentions can comprehend.

Old 05-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Retired

haamimhagolan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hello again Tonto. Hadn't seen you for a while. Glad to have you contribute.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:40 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Thanks for your post Tonto

~ Golda Meir~

Old 06-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

I wonder about people like these that protest together for the destruction of Israel when Islam calls for their death due their sexual preferance:

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 06-14-2009 at 08:08 PM..
Old 06-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Saudi cops arrest 71 "homosexuals" at party

Saudi cops arrest 71 "homosexuals" at party
Irony of ironies: if you don't have just the right position on gay marriage, or have been seen to stand in the same room on occasion with those who don't have just the right position on gay marriage, gay activists are liable to stab you in the back -- even those who appear to have some inkling of the magnitude of the jihad threat. They would rather destroy allies on false pretenses and flimsy guilt-by-association smears rather than stand with them against the real threat, which should be obvious from stories like this one.

"Saudi Arabia: Police arrest 'homosexuals' at party," from AKI, June 17:
Riyadh, 17 June (AKI) - Saudi Arabian police are reported to have arrested 71 foreigners accused of homosexuality in the capital Riyadh. According to a report in the Arab daily, al-Quds al-Arabi, police raided a party in the al-Manar district of the capital and arrested the group.

Several residents are reported to have notified police about people who were doing things that did "not conform" with Islamic sharia law.

When police arrived they reportedly found people wearing "indecent" clothes and conducting themselves in an "indecent" manner.

Seventy Filipinos and one Yemeni were arrested by police.
A few weeks ago police arrested 55 young men accused of homosexuality at a party at a farm in the Sihat area.
Homosexuality and cross-dressing are widely seen as immoral acts and are treated as serious crimes.

While the kingdom has faced criticism from human rights organisations, it insists that it always acts in accordance with Sunni Islamic law.
Indeed.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Angry QUIT! Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism

QUIT! Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism

Do homosexuals not understand that Israel is the ONLY country in the Middle East that promotes gay rights, even in the military? Can they possibly not know that they would be hanged for being gay in many Muslim countries?

Quit Actions In Support of Divestment and Boycott of Israel
The end of apartheid stands as one of the crowning accomplishments of the last century, but we would not have succeeded without the help of international pressure. There is no greater testament to the basic dignity of ordinary people everywhere than the divestment movement of the 1980s. A similar movement has taken shape recently, this time aiming at an end to the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories. We should hope that average citizens again rise to the occasion, since the obstacles to a renewed movement are surpassed only by its moral urgency…” Archbishop Desmond Tutu, 2002

Since mid-2001, QUIT! has been working, along with other Bay Area Palestine solidarity groups, to support the international Palestinian-led campaign for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions against Israel.

We demand:
Ø That the U.S. Government immediately end all financial and military aid to Israel.
Ø That the Israeli Government end its racist policies of harassment and exclusion of Palestinians.
Ø International protection for the Palestinian people.
Ø That all displaced Palestinians be granted the right to return to Palestine.
Ø An end to the construction of Jewish settlements in Palestinian territories.
Ø An end to the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
Ø Complete Israeli withdrawal from the Palestinian territories.
Ø An end to investment in Israel, including:
1. Divestment of university and other holdings in Israeli corporations and corporations doing business with Israel.
2. Divestment by the investment community.
3. Divestment by the cities we live in of their holdings in corporations doing business with Israel.
4. A total boycott of Israeli products

They’re planning to “deshelve” Israeli products at Trader Joe’s stores tommorrow. They won’t do this by buying the products; they plan to tamper with, vandalize, or steal the products. Their website
http://www.quitpalestine.org/actions...mpaign-new.htm has links to YouTube videos telling how to commit these acts of vandalism.
This is what they did to another store recently:

Old 06-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Well they think with their back end and thier other parts not with their head, so no surprise there lol. There are gay people who support Israel, and I wish them a good gay life, to the others I suggest we send them with a one way ticket to Zimbabwe, they wont need a return ticket anyway!

~ Golda Meir~

Old 06-20-2009, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparock View Post

They’re planning to “deshelve” Israeli products at Trader Joe’s stores tommorrow. They won’t do this by buying the products; they plan to tamper with, vandalize, or steal the products. Their website
http://www.quitpalestine.org/actions...mpaign-new.htm has links to YouTube videos telling how to commit these acts of vandalism.

Interesting, isn't it? If we heterosexuals demonstrated this sort of lawless behavior, we'd be immediately accused of hate crimes and intolerance.

Just another example of a "special interest group" expecting their criminal acts will be excused with a sly wink or slap on the wrist by the authorities under the guise of diversity.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:25 PM
Gold Member

GB_FXST is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scelli View Post
Interesting, isn't it? If we heterosexuals demonstrated this sort of lawless behavior, we'd be immediately accused of hate crimes and intolerance.

Just another example of a "special interest group" expecting their criminal acts will be excused with a sly wink or slap on the wrist by the authorities under the guise of diversity.

Yeah; we would be prosecuted under the full extent of the law. It must be nice to be above the law ….

I recognize that these useful idiots are an inevitable by-product of a free society. Nevertheless, I shall shed no tear when they are consumed by either the despotism they so fervently desire, or the forces of intolerance they are so quick to embrace.

They deserve the nihilism that awaits them.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:03 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB_FXST View Post

Yeah; we would be prosecuted under the full extent of the law. It must be nice to be above the law ….

I recognize that these useful idiots are an inevitable by-product of a free society. Nevertheless, I shall shed no tear when they are consumed by either the despotism they so fervently desire, or the forces of intolerance they are so quick to embrace.

They deserve the nihilism that awaits them.
So well said, agree 100% with you there!

~ Golda Meir~

Old 06-22-2009, 01:11 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
So well said, agree 100% with you there!
Seconded! Bravo, GB -FXST!

Old 06-25-2009, 05:44 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Post Eleven Gays Killed over the Last 6 Months in 'Moderate' Turkey

Eleven Gays Killed over the Last 6 Months in 'Moderate' Turkey

http://www.ansamed.info/en/news/ME03.@AM49457.html

HOMOSEXUALS IN TURKEY: ISTANBUL WEEK FOR GAY RIGHTS

ANKARA, JUNE 24 - Eleven have been killed in 'hate crimes' against homosexuals in the last six months in Turkey, and so the seventeenth LGBTT (Lesbians, Gay, Bi-Sexuals, Transsexuals and Transgender) Pride Week has kicked off in Istanbul in a climate of sadness and rage.

The event was organised by the LambdaIstanbul association, which in January risked being shut down due to accusations of offense to "public morality".

There have been many assemblies, round table discussions and cultural events with a large number of participants - including the Turkish writer Elif Shakaf - to prepare for Gay Pride, the event which on Sunday will start at Taksim Square and end on the banks of the Bosporus via Beyoglu, long known as the centre of Istanbul night life - which many transsexuals have recently been forced to leave after raids carried out by the forces of order.

Defending onés rights in a demonstration has become necessary, Ismail Alacaoglu, one of the leaders of the LGBT Kaos GL association, told ANSA: "violence targeting us is on the rise because our visibility has increased. We were expecting this and are afraid that it will continue, but the time has come for us to take to the streets, since we no longer want to hide."

Old 07-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Video of Gay Man Harassed by Angry Muslims in Minneapolis

Video of Gay Man Harassed by Angry Muslims in Minneapolis

Old 07-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Liberal gays are scared to tell the truth about Muslim homophobia

Liberal gays are scared to tell the truth about Muslim homophobia

Over the past week there’s been a scrap going on between the political parties as to who is the gay-friendlier. Interesting to gays probably, very boring for everyone else. But there is one aspect to all of this which still goes largely ignored - for reasons, no doubt, of “cultural sensitivity” - and that is the effect that the long march of multiculturalism has had on this whole issue. Basically it comes down to this question: how do you celebrate and respect cultures and religions which think you are an abomination?

It’s a tricky one for the bien pensants and their political spokesman. I had the chance to find out quite how tricky when I went to a political event last week organised by the gay networking group Jake at the National Portrait Gallery, held to mark the opening of its Gay Icons exhibition (an odd collection, this. Madonna sure. But Nelson Mandela?). Nicholas Boles and Nick Herbert for the Tories and Ben Bradshaw and Chris Bryant for Labour (plus some anonymous bloke from the Lib Dems) vied with each other for the votes of an audience of 150 or so gay men.

When question time came around, I made the point to the panel that a recent survey by Policy Exchange had showed that 72 per cent of young Muslim men thought that homosexuality should be recriminalised. As the Channel 4 Dispatches programme on Mosques showed last year, there are some pretty disturbing things being said by some Imans about what is best for gays, ie death. Given the rapidly increasing proportion of the population which is Muslim, did they not think that there might be some possible problem in the future?

Needless to say this was neatly side-stepped. Or should I say, not really answered at all. Nick Herbert made the point that we should be careful not to generalise about the whole Muslim population (72 per cent seems pretty general to me). Immediately the issue was turned into something else, in a way we’re all too familiar with, which is how important it is not to demonise Islam.

There are major double standards going on here. I’m not remotely religious, but I can see how it’s considered perfectly legitimate to demonise the whole of the Catholic Church, say, or even Christianity in general. But when it comes to Islam, everybody gets very tongue-tied.

The reason is clear: the old liberal narrative insisted that all minorities had things in common. They were all united in a rainbow coalition in opposition to what the Americans call “The Man”. They were all victims.

Multiculturalism has exposed this as a bit of a lie. But it will take a long time for the liberal elites to admit to it. Hence the disgraceful silence of Western feminists on the treatment of women in Islamic countries. And hence the depressing mealy-mouthedness at the Portrait Gallery last week.

Israel Forum