Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > World News > Middle East
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Middle East News from the Middle East

Old 05-24-2010, 01:21 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Palestinian TV (Fatah)

Palestinian TV (Fatah)

Source: http://www.palwatch.org/SITE/MODULES/videos/pal/videos.aspx?fld_id=&doc_id=1626&year=2010

"Jews are enemies of Allah and humanity - Kill them"

"The loathsome occupation in Palestine - its land and its holy places - by these new Mongols and what they are perpetrating upon this holy, blessed and pure land - killing, assassination, destruction, confiscation, Judaization, harassment and splitting the homeland - are clear proof of [unintelligible word - Ed.] hostility, of incomparable racism, and of Nazism of the 20th century. The Jews, the enemies of Allah and of His Messenger, the enemies of Allah and of His Messenger! Enemies of humanity in general, and of Palestinians in particular - they wage war against us using all kinds of crimes, and as you see - even the mosques are not spared their racism...

"Our enmity with the Jews is a matter of [or 'based on'] faith; our enmity with the Jews is a matter of faith, more than an enmity owing to [or 'arising from'] occupation and the land."
"Were the Palestinian people not the owners of the orchards of Haifa and Jaffa? Were the Palestinian people not the owners of the buildings of Sheikh Munis [today's Ramat Aviv], Safed and Acre? And from [a situation of] orchards and the citrus exports [they have been reduced] to UNRWA and to food stamps, and from buildings and from the Mediterranean beaches to refugee camps and to exile. Why, Oh nation of victory and of Shahada (Martyrdom)?! Why, Oh nation of Islam?! Because we forgot that which we were told [in the Quran], because we forgot that which we were told, and Allah allowed the Jews to punish us."
"Oh Muslims! The Jews are the Jews. The Jews are the Jews. Even if donkeys would cease to bray, dogs cease to bark, wolves cease to howl and snakes to bite, the Jews would not cease to harbor hatred towards Muslims. The Prophet said that if two Jews would be alone with a Muslim, they would think only of killing him. Oh Muslims! This land will be liberated, these holy places and these mosques will be liberated, only by means of a return to the Quran and when all Muslims will be willing to be Jihad Fighters for the sake of Allah and for the sake of supporting Palestine, the Palestinian people, the Palestinian land, and the holy places in Palestine. The Prophet says: 'You shall fight the Jews and kill them, until the tree and the stone will speak and say: 'Oh Muslim, Oh servant of Allah' - the tree and the stone will not say, 'Oh Arab,' they will say, 'Oh Muslim'. And they will not say, 'Where are the millions?' and will not say, 'Where is the Arab nation?' Rather, they will say, 'Oh Muslim, Oh servant of Allah - there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Except for the Gharqad tree [tree mentioned in the Quran - Ed.], which is the tree of the Jews. Thus, this land will be liberated only by means of Jihad..."

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 05-24-2010 at 01:43 AM..
Old 05-24-2010, 01:27 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Thumbs down Palestinians Celebrate the Death of Israeli Civilians

Palestinians Celebrate the Death of Israeli Civilians

Palestinians Celebrate Dead Americans Also

Last edited by Paparock; 05-24-2010 at 03:04 AM..
Old 05-24-2010, 01:40 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation Palestinian historian denies thousands of years of Jewish history

Palestinians deny thousands of years of Jewish history

Last edited by Paparock; 05-24-2010 at 05:55 AM..
Old 05-24-2010, 01:51 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Arafat

Arafat

Last edited by Paparock; 05-24-2010 at 06:18 AM..
Old 05-24-2010, 01:55 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Palestinian Terror

Palestinian Terror

Last edited by Paparock; 05-24-2010 at 05:51 AM..
Old 05-24-2010, 03:10 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation The Palestinian Arab-Nazi Connection

The Palestinian Arab-Nazi Connection

Old 05-24-2010, 05:39 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Palestinian Muslims Islamic View Toward Israel and Jews

Palestinian Muslims Islamic View Toward Israel and Jews
(Not to Mention the Whole World)

Last edited by Paparock; 05-24-2010 at 06:06 AM..
Old 05-24-2010, 06:01 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Palestinian goal: destroy Israel in stages

Palestinian goal: destroy Israel in stages

Old 05-24-2010, 06:12 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Arab lies and propaganda about the new state of Israel exposed by Arabs who witnessed

Arab lies and propaganda about the new state of Israel exposed by Arabs who witnessed

Read it all> http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=13257

Old 05-25-2010, 02:01 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow

Fatah MP: Armed struggle is our right, but is not possible now

Source: Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), May 20, 2010

"MP Dr. Nabil Shaath, member of the Fatah Central Committee and its Commissioner of Foreign Relations… emphasized that Fatah's stated strategy for the struggle is to adopt the growing popular and 'non-violent' struggle against Israel, because of the inability to engage in the armed struggle, which has become undesirable now, although it is the right of the Palestinian people, which all international treaties and resolutions have guaranteed... 'I have said this to the leaders of Hamas, I have said to [Hamas PM] Ismail Haniyeh during my meeting with him in Gaza, that Arab, regional and international conditions do not permit us to engage in the armed struggle, and that our efforts must be concentrated on strengthening the non-violent resistance…'

Shaath emphasized that the non-violent struggle is no less honorable than the armed struggle, and that it does not signify submission to Israeli demands."

Senior Fatah member: Violent resistance not possible now Source:

Palestinian TV (Fatah), Apr. 18, 2010 Azzam Al-Ahmad, Fatah Central Committee member:

"[Mocks Hamas for their claim that they are carrying out resistance:] Where? On Mars? Was the volcano in Iceland a result of their action?

Where is the resistance that they are talking about? We speak honestly. We are now calling for (non-violent) popular resistance, and we are actively doing it. We are actively doing it because the circumstances right now do not allow us to do anything beyond this (i.e. violent resistance). If [Hamas] are referring to the armed struggle, let them update me and I'm ready to join if they're doing something, but I know that they're detaining anyone trying to shoot a single bullet from Gaza towards Israel."

Violence
The Palestinian Authority’s support of terror takes many forms. On the nationalistic level the PA actively endorses violence as a valid means to achieve political goals; on the religious level, murder of Jews has been presented repeatedly by PA religious and academic leaders as Allah’s will.

The PA terror promotion is disseminated through the many social and educational frameworks under PA control. Music videos encouraging hatred and violence among children are a prominent feature of PA TV.

Additional promotion of terror is the PA’s embracing support for terrorists after their terror attacks and glorification of the murders they have committed. Even the most loathsome of murderers are honored by Palestinian leaders and society as heroes and role models. Dalal Mughrabi, who led a hijacking that resulted in the death of 37, had a summer camp named after her [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, July 23, 2008]. Abd Al-Baset Udeh, killer of 31 in a suicide terror attack on a Passover eve Seder, had a football tournament for 14-year-old boys named after him [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Jan 21, 2003].

PA’s promotion of killing has been very successful. Killing and suicide terror against civilian Jews and Israelis are supported by the majority of Palestinians. A poll conducted after the murder of eight teenagers who were studying in a Jerusalem high school in 2008, found that 84% of Palestinians supported the murder [NY Times, March 19, 2008, citing the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research.]

This violent image of a dagger being thrust into the Star of David has appeared hundreds of times in a video clip for children on PA TV, from 2001 – 2008. Click here to view

Last edited by Paparock; 05-25-2010 at 02:05 PM..
Old 05-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow

Hamas Foreign Minister: Jews were destined for destruction and are heading towards it

Source: Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), Mar. 15, 2010 Hamas Foreign Minister, Mahmoud A-Zahar, at National Conference for Maintaining Principles and for Support of Jerusalem, held in Gaza and broadcast live:

"On behalf of all of you [present at the event] I direct a clear message to the Israeli enemy: We say, at the very moments that you are inaugurating the new House of Destruction [the Hurva synagogue] – Oh historical project of destruction! At this moment we must make a recommendation to you. You, who killed your prophets, and whose fate throughout history has been destruction; you – even if you have an atom bomb – you are headed for destruction. You, who ruined every country you lived in - [it was] because of your actions [that] you were killed, you were expelled. You were destined for destruction and you remain so."

PA daily: Israeli books should be burned
Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah) - Sept. 25, 2009
Hafez Barghouti, editor of official PA daily, excerpts from editorial:

"Egyptian Minister Farouk Hosni lost the contest for the position of Director-General of UNESCO. His defeat was to be expected, following the Israeli campaign against him for having stated in the Egyptian parliament that he would burn any Israeli book that he found in an Egyptian library. However, this statement, which has been used against him as an anti-Semitic statement, is not the direct cause of his defeat. Had he not made this statement, there would have been an Israeli campaign against him for not having visited Israel throughout his entire tenure as Egyptian Minister of Culture. Passing through Israel is a condition for receiving "quality certification" to enter international circles. Without it, the sword of [the accusation of] of anti-Semitism would have hung over him.

In any event, Minister Farouk Hosni's loss [of the position] is to his gain, since taking on this position would have required him to relinquish national thought in favor of submission to a spineless, feeble way of thinking. The Israeli books which he wanted to burn, were they to be found in Egyptian libraries, are worthy of nothing else, with the exception of some objective books by a few Israeli writers, since most of them glorify racism, settlement[s], killing, war and destruction. Arab cultural personalities have no need for any international position or award, so long as the price of attaining them is moral stumbling and going along with the propagandists of killing and destruction, and with the monopolistic and capitalistic circles that control the money, the thinking, and the culture for the sake of hegemony, oppression and exploitation."

Fatah: No peace until disappearance of Israel
Source: Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Aug. 4, 2009 Marwan Barghouti, Fatah Secretary in the West Bank and member of Fatah Central Committee:

"Finally, Barghouti once again renewed the promise and the oath to our people and to Fatah members everywhere, that the flag of the resistance will remain flying and will not come down until the occupation ended, and that we will continue in the path of the Shahids (Martyrs) and the prisoners – ‘the way of Fatah,’ the way of the struggle. [He added:] ‘The last day of the period of occupation is the first day of peace in the region; there is no peace, no security and no stability except with the disappearance of the occupation and the settlers, and the end of the occupation is closer than many imagine it to be. The fate of the settlements in the [West] Bank and in Jerusalem will be no better than that of Gush Katif and Kfar Darom in Gaza. The occupation will end up in the dustbin of history as an example of the racism and of the Fascist and Nazi regimes. Our people, bearing the most noble, respectable and just cause known to humankind in modern history, will prevail.'"

Note: Marwan Barghouti is serving five life sentences in Israel for terror activities.

Palestinian youth pledges to liberate West Jerusalem by blood
Source: Palestinian TV (Fatah), May 15, 2009

PA documentary broadcast dozens of times, 2004- 2009:
Boy: “My answer to [Israelis] is that I am of the fourth generation and I have not forgotten. I have a dream, to arrive at Dir Yassin [in West Jerusalem]. This is a dream of mine. I hope to redeem it by blood."

[From a PA TV educational documentary depicting all of Israel as stolen “occupied Palestine.” All Israeli cities, including Jaffa, Acre and Haifa, are referred to as Palestinian cities. The documentary included the above statement.]

Old 05-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Arab woman reports on Muslim wife-beating in Gaza

Arab woman reports on Muslim wife-beating in Gaza

myriam - I BEATEN TO THE BONE FROM MY PALESTINIAN HUSBAND..WE LIVE IN gAZA CITY..THIS IS A JOKE TO BLAME IT ON "ISRAELI OCCUPATION"I'M EMBARESSED HOW MY PEOPLE ACT-THATS WHY ALLAH DOESNT HELP US OUT.THEY HURT US-ME-THEIR OWN KIND!DURING THE WAR,I BEGGED ALLAH TO KILL ME..HOW DARE THEY USE ISRAELI OCCUPATION AS AN EXCUSE-ISRAEL-THESE ARE CIVILIZED PEOPLE..IN GAZA&OTHER MUSLIM PLACES THEY BEAT THEIR WIVES AND IT'S "OK"..WHY SHOULD ALLAH HELP US OUT ANYWAY?OUR MEN WANT TO DO NOTHING BUT FIGHT-INSTEAD OF DEALING WITH THE FACT,THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE-AND TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF IT..ALLAH DOESN'T SEE US WORTHY.YET, I DONT BLAME HIM.THE MEN HERE HAVE FAILED ALLAHS TEST-OF BEHAVING "DECENT" AND "HUMANE"EVEN UNDER HORRIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES!INSTEAD OF FIGHTING&CAUSING PROBLEMS-THEY DO NOTHING TO DEAL WITH THE CARDS WE WERE GIVIN!I'M PAYING THE PRICE FOR MY HUSBAND BEING AN ANIMAL,NOT BECUZ "OCCUPATION"-BECUZ HE HAS NO "NATURAL" MANNERS,DECENCY-THIS IS WHAT ISLAM TEACHES HIM.IT'S SICK....

WIFE BEATING 101: The Rules according to Shari’a Law

Last edited by Paparock; 05-28-2010 at 05:41 PM..
Old 06-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow The Only Way to Liberate Palestine… Is The Path Taken By Hamas… Jihad

Yemen-Based Egyptian Cleric Wagdi Ghoneim Interview about Flotilla Clash on Al-Jazeera: 'Hamas is Fighting America, Europe, and All the Crusader West, Which Supports the Zionist Entity'; 'By Allah, The Only Way to Liberate Palestine… Is The Path Taken By Hamas… Jihad For The Sake Of Allah'

The following excerpts are from an interview with Yemen-based Egyptian cleric Sheik Wagdi Ghoneim, which aired on Al-Jazeera TV on May 31, 2010.

Old 06-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Palestinian Authority Labels Ahmadis 'Apostates'

Palestinian Authority Labels Ahmadis 'Apostates'

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137789

PA's Moderate Muslims Face Threats

The teachings of the moderate Ahmadiyya sect of Islam have been labeled apostasy by Palestinian Authority clerics, leaving its members open to persecution and even threats of murder. PA leaders have refused to step in, saying the status of the Ahmadiyya community is a matter for the courts to decide.
Arutz Sheva's Hebrew news service spoke to Mohammed Sharif Ouda, head of the Ahmadi community in Israel, who discussed the problems facing Ahmadi Muslims in the PA and worldwide.

Ouda began with a brief description of Ahmadi beliefs. Ahmadi Muslims follow the teachings of Mirzam Ghulam Ahmad, who they believe was the Muslim messiah. Ahmad preached that Islam had been distorted, and urged his followers to return to what he taught was the true Islam – a peaceful Islam that renounces violence and defines “jihad” as a form of inner struggle, and not an armed struggle.

The PA clerics' ruling on Ahmadi Islam poses a danger, he said. The penalty for apostasy in Islam is death, and while the PA has decided not to impose the death penalty on its Ahmadi residents, the decision to label them apostates puts them in danger nonetheless, he said. “They're encouraging the cold-blooded murder of Ahmadis,” he charged.

Ahmadi believers living in PA-controlled areas have been beaten and have had their property destroyed, Ouda added. In addition, the apostate label means they can be stripped of their rights in court, he said. He gave an example of an Ahmadi Muslim from Shechem who was ordered to divorce his wife and give up his property.

Ouda said he had appealed to PA officials to defend the community, but in vain.

There is an Ahmadi community in Gaza as well. "In Gaza," Ouda said, "the death penalty is enforced for various crimes, and members of the Ahmadi community hide their true beliefs."

Ahmadi communities in Egypt and Pakistan face persecution as well, Ouda related. In Egypt, members of the community can be arrested simply due to their beliefs, while in Pakistan a Muslim cleric recently declared that non-Ahmadi Muslims may not so much as say hello to an Ahmadi....

Old 06-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Jump higher, dhimmis: Hamas finds UN statement on Jihad Flotilla "disappointing"

Jump higher, dhimmis: Hamas finds UN statement on Jihad Flotilla "disappointing"
Khaled Meshaal is enraged to find the UN not rushing to do the bidding of the global jihad. "Mideast: Blitz; Hamas, Disappointing UN Statement," from ANSAmed, June 1:
(ANSAmed) - SANA'A, JUNE 1 - Palestinian Islamic movement Hamas today defined as "disappointing" the statement of condemnation expressed by the UN Security Council against Israel's assault on the humanitarian flotilla sailing towards Gaza. During a press conference in Sanàa, the head of Hamas' political office in exile Khaled Meshaal stated that "the Security Council's decision is not up to the crime" that has been committed. Meshaal also accused the US administration of being "responsible for Israel's impunity". During the press conference, that was broadcast live by pan-Arabian TV network al Jazeera, the Hamas leader also thanked Egypt for having decided today to temporarily open the Rafah pass, south of the Gaza strip, to allow the transit of humanitarian supplies. Meshaal added that "However this is not enough, because the passage must be always open and without any conditions". (ANSAmed).

Old 06-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Lightbulb The Gaza Flotilla Decoy for Iranian Missiles to Hezbollah?

The Gaza Flotilla Decoy for Iranian Missiles to Hezbollah?
By Walid Phares

"De-Blockading" Hamas?

At first glance, the takeover by the Israeli Navy of the "humanitarian flotilla" heading towards Gaza is just one more of the disputed crises between Israel and its foes. As in all previous incidents, the spiral of accusations will eventually reach bottom. While media attention will highlight the tactical events—seizure of the ships, rules of engagement, who fired first, the legal location of the incident and the other dramatic details—the rapidly expanding debate will soon reach the strategic intent of the "flotilla." After all the governments involved issue their condemnations and warnings in all directions, after the UN issues a statement and international forums mobilize to indict their predictably targeted foe—in this case Israel—the question unavoidably will be: why is there a flotilla heading towards a military zone, and what is the ultimate goal of the operation?

According to the organizers of the "Free Gaza" network which enjoys the support of Hamas and its backers in Damascus and Tehran but also of governments considered in the West as "mainstream" such as the AKP of Turkey and the oil rich Qatar, this vast coalition of regimes and organizations assert that the aim of the 700 militants and activists was to pierce the encirclement of Gaza and lift the naval blockade of the enclave. Hence the actual goal of the humanitarian effort is to relieve Hamas, not just to ensure aid to the civilians trapped in the strip. For if aid and comfort was the sole objective of the operation, the material would have been calmly handed to the United Nations' agencies which would have forwarded it to the network of humanitarian associations and NGOs inside the afflicted zone. Either Egypt or Israel would have checked it and would have, under international obligation, sent it across the cease fire lines.
But the organizers of the flotilla, a vast coalition supporting the Jihadist organization based in Gaza, aimed clearly at a geopolitical gain: open a maritime path for Hamas to receive strategic support from the outside and solidify its grip over the enclave. Spokespersons for the "flotilla" would obviously deny the long term goal and focus on the humanitarian stated agenda. But had the architects of the initiative added a global plan to solve the crisis in Gaza, one would have given credit to the humanitarian version of the story. From Ankara to Doha, from Damascus to Tehran, policy planners are aiming at reaching "their piece" of Palestine, ironically at the expense of the Palestinian national authority.

Indeed, beyond the evaluation on tactical or legal grounds and who should be blamed, the picture on the strategic level is much more ominous. The launching of the "flotilla" timed up with two major developments, one by the moderates in the region backed by the United States and the international community and the other by the radicals in the region led by Iran and Syria. After repeated attempts to bring Israelis and Palestinians back to the table of negotiations over the past few months, Washington was close to achieving that goal with the help of moderate Arab governments and the European Union. The Palestinian Authority and the Israeli government were on their way to a sit down—directly or indirectly—to proceed at an advanced stage in the process. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan and other players were blessing the move cautiously. But this process was moving outside the control of Iran and Syria and their protégés in Gaza.

Hence sending activists via high seas to break the encirclement of Hamas was part of collapsing US and international efforts to resume the peace talks. Indeed as we all know, once the radicals trigger (and organize) a wave of "Jihadism" in the media and streets, no moderate will show up for discussions. And that's what is happening as of today: a spiraling crumbling of the latest chance for peace talks.

This is not new: It is a modified repeat of previous manipulated incidents: The Hezbollah War in 2006, the Hamas coup of 2007, the Gaza war in 2008 and many similar successful maneuvers in the 1990s: obstructing the peace process by using militants wearing peace jackets. But the more ominous development this flotilla is camouflaging is a real land fleet bringing missiles and advanced weapons to Hezbollah from Syria to the Bekaa Valley.

Over the past weeks reports have abounded about Iranian long-range missiles shipped via Syria to Hezbollah and satellite images have shown terror bases in the vicinity of Damascus growing under Baathist protection. As soon as the attention of the international community began to focus on the flow of strategic weapons to Hezbollah, the "brotherhood of regimes" unleashed the Gaza flotilla across the Mediterranean.

Seasoned geopolitical experts would rationally link the move to create an incident off the coasts of Gaza with the move to equipping Hezbollah with lethal missiles.

In the end we're looking at two flotillas, the maritime one in the south being only a decoy for the land fleet to achieve its goal of war preparations in the north.

Old 06-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation Hamas Doesn't Want Flotilla Aid After All?

Hamas Doesn't Want Flotilla Aid After All?

The Hamas government in Gaza is apparently not interested in receiving the goods that were carried by the 'humanitarian' Turkey-sponsored flotilla Israel intercepted, Israeli security sources said Wednesday.

The sources said that supplies from the flotilla continue to be taken off the seven ships that participated in it, and that eight truckloads of medical supplies, toys and clothing have already reached the Kerem Shalom crossing between Israel and Gaza. However, Hamas and Gaza based aid agencies are not responding, so far, to Israeli calls to come and get the goods.

If Hamas refuses to take the supplies, Israel's spokesmen will be able to point to this as further proof that the naval convoy was meant for propaganda and provocation purposes only, and was not truly carrying vital aid at all. Minister of Information Yuli Edelstein pointed out on a Fox News interview Wednesday that the total tonnage carried by the flotilla (about ten tons) is much less than the amount of aid Israel transfers into Gaza every week (about eighteen tons).

Ever since it took over Gaza in 2007, the Hamas government has been notorious for its shameless manipulation and lying, in a ceaseless effort to portray Gaza as a humanitarian disaster zone and to blame Israel – which is viewed as an 'advanced' economy – for this situation.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow

Note #8 in the World

Old 06-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Default 'Gaza…Is Thirsty and Wants to Drink the Blood of the Sons of Apes and Pigs

Salafi Jihadi Sheikh Hussein Bin Mahmud: Gaza Does Not Want Freedom Flotillas with Blonde Women – It Wants Black Islamic Banners of Jihad; Hitler Left Some Jews Alive So the World Could See Why He Killed the Rest; 'Gaza… Is Thirsty and Wants to Drink the Blood of the Sons of Apes and Pigs'

On May 31, 2010, a member of the Al-Falluja jihadist web forum posted an essay about the Gaza flotilla events by Sheikh Hussein bin Mahmud, a pseudonymous cleric who is well respected in the online global jihadist community.

Generally speaking, the jihadist forums have not focused much attention on the flotilla issue. Salafi jihadis are generally hostile to both the Turkish and Hamas governments, and are disdainful of Western public opinion and diplomatic activity. Thus,Sheikh Hussein mocks the idea of the flotilla, calling it a hopeless "suicide mission" that will do nothing to end the siege on Gaza; he ridicules Turkey's response to the events, saying that it should have declared jihad to liberate Palestine, or at least carried out naval attacks in retribution; and argues that what Gaza really needs is weaponry and commanders like Osama bin Laden and Abu Mus'ab Al-Zarqawi. He concludes his essay by saying that the battle must begin with a fight against the armies of Israel's Arab neighbors, who are preventing the mujahideen from entering Palestine to fight the Jews.

Following are excerpts from Hussein bin Mahmud's essay:

Old 06-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow

'Freedom Flotilla' Organizer Bülent Yıldırım at Hamas Rally in Gaza: 'Anyone Who Does Not Stand Alongside Palestine... Will Be Toppled'; 'Everything in the World... Is Progressing Towards Islam'; 'What Can The Enemy Do To Me?... If They Kill Me – That Is Martyrdom for the Sake of Allah... The Entire World Must Know That If They Do Not Lift the Embargo from Gaza, All the Muslims in the World Will March to Gaza' (Archival)

The following excerpts are from a speech given by IHH head Bülent Yildirim at a Hamas rally held in Gaza in February 2009. The rally was in support of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who stormed out of a debate on the Gaza war. The speech appeared on the Internet.

· To view this clip on MEMRI TV, visit http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/2495.htm.
· To view the MEMRI page for Flotilla, visit http://www.memri.org/subject/en/833.htm.
· To view the MEMRI TV page for Flotilla, visit http://www.memritv.org/subject/en/834.htm.

"Anyone Who Does Not Stand Alongside Palestine – His Throne Will Be Toppled"

Israel Forum