Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Debate Social & Political Issues
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Debate Social & Political Issues Debate Social and political discussion about Israel/Palestinians, the Middle east or world politics.

Old 05-19-2017, 12:00 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default Western Wall is part of Israel US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley

World Israel News

May 17, 2017

Ambassador Haley: Western Wall is part of Israel US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley

Haley restated her support for moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and stated clearly that “the Western Wall is part of Israel.”

US Ambassador to the United Nations (UN) Nikki Haley made it clear that in her opinion, the Western Wall in Jerusalem belongs to Israel.

In an interview with CBN‘s The Brody File on Tuesday, Haley was emphatic on the issue, stating, “I don’t know what the policy of the administration is, but I believe the Western Wall is part of Israel and I think that that is how we’ve always seen it and that’s how we should pursue it…we’ve always thought the Western Wall was part of Israel.”

The statement was made as US National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster would not clarify this issue, saying it was a “policy decision,” and amid a report that a US consulate official told Israeli officials that the Western Wall is not theirs

In Washington, after being pressed on the matter, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer stuck with ambiguity.

“The Western Wall is obviously one of the holiest sites in Jewish faith. It’s clearly in Jerusalem,” he told reporters during the daily briefing.

“It’s an issue that’s had serious consideration. It will be a topic that’s going to be discussed during the President’s trip between the parties that he meets with. I think this stems from a comment that was made yesterday and which was not the policy of the United States,” Spicer said.

Consistent Policies

During the interview, Haley restated her support for moving the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

The capital should be Jerusalem and the embassy should be moved to Jerusalem, because [Israel’s] government is in Jerusalem. So much of what goes on is in Jerusalem. We have to see that for what it is. The tricky part is where the Palestinians come in on this and where the Israelis comes in on this,” Haley said.

“We know the Israelis do not want to give on Jerusalem at all and we have to see how strong the Palestinians stand on that. That is your touchy part. Is Jerusalem even on the table? I don’t know that it is.”

Haley has remained consistent with her support on such a crucial move.

During a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing in January, she declared that she “absolutely” backs the embassy move because that’s what Israel and congressional Republicans want.

https://worldisraelnews.com/ambassad...l-part-israel/

Last edited by WABA; 05-19-2017 at 12:02 AM..
Old 05-26-2017, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

+1 for Gov. Haley
It is absolutely true in war, were other things equal, that numbers, whether men, shells, bombs, etc, would be supreme. Yet it is also absolutely true that other things are never equal and can never be equal - Maj.Gen. J. F. C. Fuller

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Israel Forum