Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > World News > Israel
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Dragon

Forums_Addict is on a distinguished road
Default Prayers for Israel - please add your own prayers for Israel

A prayer for the State of Israel

A prayer for the I.D.F soldiers

IDF SOLDIERS: in loving memory of Israel's most Brave

Last edited by Paparock; 06-10-2010 at 12:31 PM..
Old 06-27-2010, 07:01 AM

krajinder is on a distinguished road

may the state of Israel live till the end of the world
Old 07-11-2010, 09:42 AM

jsh is on a distinguished road

we pray for you israel,may you live in peace and may your enemies find no rest
Old 08-02-2010, 06:46 PM

AlexHamburg is on a distinguished road

May the enemies of Israel disappear for ever ... destructed by their own hatred
Old 08-09-2010, 07:58 PM

stretchshorty is on a distinguished road

How can I begin to pray for Israel and their needs when I know not how.I can only ask that our Heavenly Father keep your families and children safe and bring you back to the land of your forefathers as it is written in the Bible as I stand with you in prayers .Always remember be faithful to God Almighty and walk in riteousness and love <3
Old 08-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Dragon

Forums_Addict is on a distinguished road

Amen.

You know exactly how, as you did it so well and that was perfect.

Old 08-10-2010, 02:08 AM
Dragon

ishmael is on a distinguished road

Our Father in Heaven, Bless the State of Israel, with its promise of redemption. Shield it with Your love; spread over it the shelter of Your peace. Guide its leaders and advisors with Your light and Your truth. Help them with Your good counsel. Strengthen the hands of those who defend our Holy Land. Deliver them; Our Father in Heaven, Bless the State of Israel, with its promise of freedom to all. Shield it with Your love; spread over it the shelter of Your peace. Guide its leaders and advisors with Your light and Your truth. Help them with Your good counsel. Strengthen the hands of those who defend Land. Deliver them; crown their efforts with triumph. Bless the land with peace, and its inhabitants with lasting joy.

I orginionally posted it in Arabic for the effect it would have on her enemies. :) But fun gave way to better judgement! Thanks New Ron!

Last edited by ishmael; 08-10-2010 at 02:30 AM..
Old 08-10-2010, 02:38 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

As promised by God, and written in many religions, God has blessed Israel, and will bring all the Jews back to Israel, to Jerusalem, to the promised land. I pray to Adonai Elohim to bless Israel with Adonai's protection, I know Israels people will always be saved at the end! Shalom.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

No worries Ishmael, God bless you too.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-10-2010, 03:25 AM
Retired
Photobucket

odie072 is on a distinguished road

I prayed for guidance and this is what I found, I hope it is appropriate:

Psa 18:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said, I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
Psa 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psa 18:3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psa 18:4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
Psa 18:5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
Psa 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Psa 18:7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
Psa 18:8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
Psa 18:9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
Psa 18:10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
Psa 18:11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
Psa 18:12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
Psa 18:13 The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
Psa 18:14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
Psa 18:15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.
Psa 18:16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
Psa 18:17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
Psa 18:18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
Psa 18:19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
Psa 18:20 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
Psa 18:21 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
Psa 18:22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.
Psa 18:23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.
Psa 18:24 Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.
Psa 18:25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
Psa 18:26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
Psa 18:27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.
Psa 18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
Psa 18:29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
Psa 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psa 18:31 For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
Psa 18:32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Psa 18:33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
Psa 18:34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
Psa 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Psa 18:36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.
Psa 18:37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
Psa 18:38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.
Psa 18:39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
Psa 18:40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.
Psa 18:41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
Psa 18:42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.
Psa 18:43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.
Psa 18:44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
Psa 18:45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
Psa 18:46 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
Psa 18:47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.
Psa 18:48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
Psa 18:49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
Psa 18:50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

May G_d bless the nation of Israel, guide the minds and souls of her leaders to make the right and just decisions, may he bless and keep under his wings the ones who goes into harms way, in the darkness may he shine his light for their safety and if it be the time that they lay down their life for what is righteous, may he comfort them and their loved ones for they will walk in his kingdom on that day.

One more thought: May he enter into the hearts and souls of OUR leaders so they will see that he is the one true G_d and that one who turns his back on the children of Israel will never walk in his way.

Amen

odie072
That might of been the sad end of the story. But Nemo refused to give in without a fight. Ignoring his serious head wound, the 85 pound dog threw himself at the Vietcong guerrillas who had opened fire. Nemo's ferocious attack brought Thorneburg the time he needed to call in backup forces.

Although severely wounded, Nemo crawled to his master and covered him with his body.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:33 AM
Dragon

SpacemanSpiff is on a distinguished road

Let me pray for Israel's enemies, that they may see the evil of their ways and repent, and thus avoid their own destruction.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:48 AM
Gold Member

Americal is on a distinguished road

Heavenly Father we give you thanks and the praise you alone are so worthy of for the blessing of Israel. We know by faith that you will protect and guide her. God bless Israel.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:12 PM

Shanghi is on a distinguished road

Now Hashem had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
(Bere****h 12:1-3)

As I am blessed by my brothers in Yisra'el, so to i pray & ask Hashem to bless them with abundance of wisdom, strength & peace! May HIS hand guide & protect all who serve in defense of Israel! May HIS strength be theres & may HE always protect the sons & daughters of the most blessed nation of Israel! I pray for the restoration & fullness (the Shalom) of Yerushalayim! Amen!
Old 10-05-2010, 02:24 AM

bwacs1948 is on a distinguished road
Default My Prayer for Israel!!

<< Psalm 83 >>
New American Standard Bible God Implored to Confound His Enemies.

A Song, a Psalm of Asaph.

1O God, do not remain quiet;
Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still. 2For behold, Your enemies make an uproar,
And those who hate You have exalted themselves.
3They make shrewd plans against Your people,
And conspire together against Your treasured ones.
4They have said, “Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation,
That the name of Israel be remembered no more.”
5For they have conspired together with one mind;
Against You they make a covenant:
6The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
Moab and the Hagrites;
7Gebal and Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8Assyria also has joined with them;
They have become a help to the children of Lot.

Selah.
9Deal with them as with Midian,
As with Sisera and Jabin at the torrent of Kishon,
10Who were destroyed at En-dor,
Who became as dung for the ground.
11Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb
And all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12Who said, “Let us possess for ourselves
The pastures of God.”
13O my God, make them like the whirling dust,
Like chaff before the wind.
14Like fire that burns the forest
And like a flame that sets the mountains on fire,
15So pursue them with Your tempest
And terrify them with Your storm.
16Fill their faces with dishonor,
That they may seek Your name, O LORD.
17Let them be ashamed and dismayed forever,
And let them be humiliated and perish,
18That they may know that You alone, whose name is the LORD,
Are the Most High over all the earth.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:02 PM

nagachandra47 is on a distinguished road
Angry a Indian to will pray to u bother

i will come to join in our prayer to u Israel brothers and sisters, our enemies will repent if they mess with us.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:21 PM

nagachandra47 is on a distinguished road
Arrow a Indians pray to god for Israel.

the blue star of Israel will never stop shine bright till this world end, this is word of Indian to u brothers, i pray my god to keep Israel happy and safe my friends, Shalom.
Attached Thumbnails
flags-india-israel.jpg  
Old 10-18-2010, 07:39 AM

Peretz Nawar is on a distinguished road

God , it is your country being enemied by many enemies , save it as you did before , its the country of Abram , would you leave Abram generations being killed by strangers ? hypocrates ? , God we are waiting your response to get your and our Israel back .
Old 07-12-2011, 01:14 AM

reardon is on a distinguished road

O LORD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, my Father, I pray that your love, patience and strength flow to Israel and the people. So that Israel your son, be an example on your promises and love to all humankind. Protect and nourish the Israel people with love, so that they can extend the same love to his surroundings. Let your light shine, O LORD, let Israel be your beacon in the darkness, not only for the Middle East but for the world. In the name of Your Son, Thank you LORD, Amen.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:47 PM

1ky328 is on a distinguished road
Default I Love Israel!!!

I am brazilian, but I love Israel, my second home!
Old 03-21-2012, 11:15 PM
Retired
Photobucket

odie072 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ky328 View Post
I am brazilian, but I love Israel, my second home!
Welcome to the forum 1ky328, stop by the introductions and tell us a little about yourself.

As this thread is "Prayers for Israel," do you have a prayer??

Thanks and enjoy your stay.

odie
That might of been the sad end of the story. But Nemo refused to give in without a fight. Ignoring his serious head wound, the 85 pound dog threw himself at the Vietcong guerrillas who had opened fire. Nemo's ferocious attack brought Thorneburg the time he needed to call in backup forces.

Although severely wounded, Nemo crawled to his master and covered him with his body.
Israel Forum