Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > World News > Middle East
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Middle East News from the Middle East

Old 06-15-2016, 04:58 PM
New Ron is on a distinguished road
Exclamation New ISIS Video: DC, New York, Orlando to Face More Attacks

New ISIS Video: DC, New York, Orlando to Face More Attacks

The video warns as long as Islamic State forces in Syria and Iraq are under attack by the U.S. and its allies, ISIS will continue its strikes on American soil.

Wed, June 15, 2016

(Screenshot from the Islamic State video)

The Islamic State says it is ready to target major cities in the United States. The warning came in a video published this week by ISIS supporters, in the wake of the Orlando massacre, which the organization said it carried out.

“The infidels of crusade America will no longer have security or comfort,” says the narrator.“ New York, Orlando, Washington and other cities will not feel safety and comfort.”

The film explains this will remain the case for as long as American and allied forces continue their assault on ISIS fighters in Syria, Iraq and elsewhere.
Victory is “forthcoming,” the film tells viewers.

ISIS is losing ground in its strongholds of Syria and Iraq but remains a force to be reckoned with both in its self-declared state or caliphate and also overseas.

Click link below for full story and to see the actual VIDEO:
Shalom to everyone!
No extreme is good. Neither in religion, nor in science.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 06-15-2016, 05:04 PM
Paparock is on a distinguished road
Question How many bodies will it take?

Before people are willing to speak out against radical Islam?
By Phyllis Chesler

After being written off as a racist Islamophobe for fifteen years because I raised precisely the same points that both Carl Bernstein (!) and Barney Frank (!) raised earlier today; after viewing the sweet, doomed faces of the 49 murdered gay and perhaps non-gay people, mainly Latinos and Latinas, often people of color, on my TV screen—what do I have to say?

The question I and others have raised since 9/11 (for me, since the Intifada against the Jews that began in 2000), was: “How many bodies will it take for Americans, especially the intelligentsia, including the feminists, including gay people, including our elected officials, before they understand that we: (the West, America, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Muslim and ex-Muslim dissidents) have a very real enemy?" It is radical Islam or Islamism, Islamic Jihad or, if you prefer, Islamist Jihad; and it is not going away anytime soon.

This is precisely what Israel alone has been up against since its founding in 1948. Actually, long before that, Jews suffered the most profound Islamic anti-Semitism. Buddhists in Afghanistan were murdered or forcibly converted. Hindus in India were slaughtered by Muslims by the millions—simply because they were Hindus. Christians have long been persecuted by Muslims for the same reason; that persecution continues today.

Clearly, more than 3,000 bodies on 9/11 were not enough. Clearly, the many millions of Muslims murdered by Muslim Jihadists have not been enough. Will the murder of 49 gay Americans finally be “enough?”

Somehow I doubt it but I certainly hope so. Of course, sure, yes, let’s ban assault rifles completely. That will not stop someone like Omar Mateen. But the handguns and the rifles are not as important as banning and abolishing the routine hate of women, the “wrong” kind of Muslim, ex-Muslim apostates, homosexuals—hatreds that are intimately part of historic Islam.

How many deaths before we become effective in identifying potential Jihadists? Within our borders? Arriving as refugees and immigrants? How many deaths before we are willing to use the word “Muslim terrorist” without fearing we will be demonized for doing so?

The gay websites are more focused on general “hate” against gays and gun control than they are focused on the nature and the danger of radical Islam. The gay communities have been willing to march against Israel—but never against Jihad?

Long ago, Natan Sharansky asked me if I thought I could “turn the feminists, the leftists, the gays around.” I told him that I doubted it, but that I would try.

Will these 49 dead and 53 wounded start that “turning?”

We shall see.
O Israel
The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Israel Forum