Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Debate Social & Political Issues
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Debate Social & Political Issues Debate Social and political discussion about Israel/Palestinians, the Middle east or world politics.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:49 PM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default WATCH: ‘Our Enemy is the Same Enemy,’ Muslim Woman Tells ‘Settlers’

United with Israel

WATCH: ‘Our Enemy is the Same Enemy,’ Muslim Woman Tells ‘Settlers’

Dec 17, 2017

Muslim Zionist Sara Zoabi tells Jews in Hebron there can be no peace with those who refuse to recognize the right of the Jewish People to the Land of Israel.

Sara Zoabi, an Israeli-Arab Muslim woman who defends the right of the Jewish People to the Land of Israel and is loyal to the Jewish State, was surrounded by love on a recent visit to the Cave of the Patriarchs and Matriarchs in Hebron.

A resident of the northern city of Nazareth Illit, Zoabi frequently slams false accusations against Israel, such as claims of apartheid.

A Jewish state in the Holy Land is a right, not an act of charity, she tells Jewish residents of Hebron and American tourists to the holy site.

Watch this video and see the love shown to a woman who tells the truth, regardless of ethnicity!

https://youtu.be/MbbJSrnXCSY

https://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-o...+Maccabees%2C+

18 Comments

United with Israel

cammo99 • 8 hours ago
We should always be ready to accept Muslims who want reform, a better life, and apply themselves to that end as opposed to the radicals who think the way forward is on the piles of the infidels ashes and bones.
To come out publicly like this takes courage it should be acknowledged and our hopes should be more Muslims will follow suit and find better and more productive ways to identify their faith in the world.

•Reply•Share ›
Nella • 8 hours ago
The truth will set you free. Israel has always belonged to the Jewish people, and those who are intelligent, sane and know the truth will agree. Love conquers all.

•Reply•Share ›
Michael • 5 hours ago
It is time for the failed warlords of Islam to go. Male domination has led these people for 1,400 years into an endless cycle of one disaster after another. If Islam is unable to evolve, it is condemned to a destiny of pain and ignorance. A future with no future.

•Reply•Share ›
Luiz Felipe Haddad • 3 hours ago
That Arab and Muslim Lady is amazing. She has made me too happy, as a Christian, friend of Israel, that I am. You, Jews, have your Land given back, after long time of suffering, mainly Shoah. But your State can't be only Hebrew. Christian and Muslim minorities that want to have Israeli citizenship, must be accepted as it so, with the same rights and duties. Never disregard Humanistic principles taught by your Founding Fathers.

•Reply•Share ›
Gregory Butler • 8 hours ago
I'm amazed at how God can soften the hearts of people...some of the people have a skeptical look on their faces...but are still in awe of her words...if only our people's would be so kind to each other w/o envy and hate for other religions...Love is the answer...God is Love...

•Reply•Share ›
Paul D. Gregory Butler • 6 hours ago
Amen my brother!

•Reply•Share ›
je71sac@yahoo.com • 6 hours ago
Sara Zoabi; is one of the chosen people and don't know it yet, I would bet that most of the people of the ARAB countries are from one of the 12 tribes of ISRAEL, because of their heart.

•Reply•Share ›
Nathan Dunning je71sac@yahoo.com • 2 hours ago
To acknowledge truth is one thing but it's a big stretch to call the sons and daughters of Ishmael lost tribes of Israel.Big stretch

•Reply•Share ›
David Overmyer je71sac@yahoo.com • 4 hours ago
Not

•Reply•Share ›
Nathan Dunning • 2 hours ago
Well I am amazed to know there are Muslim Zionists?This was a surprise to me because I have been thinking Islam is the enemy.What's going on,are there two Islams?

•Reply•Share ›
lesrun5k • an hour ago
While I applaud her courage, surely their will be retaliation by the evil death lovers against her.Hopefully she is very careful,has some security.GOD bless her.

•Reply•Share ›
AlfaBravo • 4 hours ago
Amazing!

•Reply•Share ›
joe1745ny . • 7 hours ago
what am i missing beyond this trojan horse's appeasing words, smiles, and curves. a sarsour even by a double take. suggest removing the head dress and austere make up for casual credibilty.

•Reply•Share ›
DAS01 joe1745ny . • 6 hours ago
Gratuitous hostility? Why should she change her dress? She is putting her life at risk and she has said the Arabs don't much like her in her home town.

•Reply•Share ›
joe1745ny . DAS01 • 6 hours ago
and what if any personal actions might she have yet taken starting w/body guards and/or relocation?
by the way- sarsour has just chaired a conference here on "anti semitism".

•Reply•Share ›
DAS01 joe1745ny . • 6 hours ago
What does Sarsour have to do with this?

•Reply•Share ›
Charlene Scott joe1745ny . • 5 hours ago
Dress normally get out if your garb if you mean what you say. You say one thing but the garb you wear speaks differently.

•Reply•Share ›
Charlene Scott joe1745ny . • 5 hours ago
How do you know these moslem woman isn't lyin to accomplish their agenda? Their qoran tells them to lie to meet their agenda to take over the world. You don't really know the deep down hiden secret agenda in their heart and mind. Its a subtle ploy,of "oh poor innocent me".

•Reply•Share ›

Last edited by WABA; 12-17-2017 at 10:55 PM..
Israel Forum