Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Debate Social & Political Issues
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Debate Social & Political Issues Debate Social and political discussion about Israel/Palestinians, the Middle east or world politics.

Old 03-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default Palestinians receive Obama’s $221 million secret gift

World Israel News

Palestinians receive Obama’s $221 million secret gift

March 9, 2017

The US finally transferred Obama’s massive parting gift to the Palestinians.

The US transferred $221 million to the Palestinian Authority (PA), funds former US President Barack Obama quietly released in his waning hours.

The Trump administration initially announced a freeze on the move.

During Wednesday’s press briefing, State Department spokesman Mark Toner said it was his “understanding” the funds had been released, after initially saying there was an ongoing review.

The funds are meant for Palestinian programs, including “water, infrastructure, education, renewable energy, civil society, municipal governance, and the rule of law, as well as Gaza recovery,” he said.

A small amount was transferred directly to Israeli PA creditors, as well as to Jerusalem Palestinian hospitals.

“None of the funding was to go directly to the Palestinian Authority,” Toner stressed.

He concluded the issue by saying he would “double-check.”

The funds in question were approved by Obama hours before leaving office, and former Secretary of State John Kerry informed some lawmakers of the move shortly before he left the State Department for the last time. The written notification dated January 20 was sent to Congress just hours before Donald Trump took the oath of office.

The Obama administration pressed for the money’s release for the PA for some time. The money comes from the US Agency for International Development and is designated for humanitarian aid, political and security reforms, as well as preparations for good governance and the rule of law in a future Palestinian state, according to the notification sent to Congress.

By: Aryeh Savir, World Israel News

To say this money will go toward infrastructure is like saying that Iran will not make nuclear weapons for at least ten years. It's a damnable lie. Shame on the Trump administration for allowing that money to be transferred when it had already been held up after Obama had released it. You can bet that at least "some" if not all of that money will go toward killing innocent Jewish, men, women and children. I say "some" because if there is anything left it will go to lining the bad guys' pockets.

"""""Palestinian programs, including “water, infrastructure, education, renewable energy, civil society, municipal governance, and the rule of law, as well as Gaza recovery,”"""""

Are they kidding? All you have to do is look at the history of where the other billions of American tax dollars have gone into in those territories. Do you see much infrastructure, education and renewable energy going on there? What a joke. We have been duped one more time.
79 • Reply•Share ›

Lisbeth Noelle Secon Rothe Larry • a day ago
How can you blame Trump? He was kept in the dark until after the transfer! Obama is the guilty party, and always has been! He MUST be held accountable for everything he has done, including of robbing the American people to benefit the "Palestinians"! "Palestine" is the Roman name for an area which included Philistia and Israel. It was two separate areas ... two separate nations!
39 • Reply•Share ›

Larry Lisbeth Noelle Secon Rothe • a day ago
just as a point of clarification I am not excusing Obama for any of the crimes he has committed against the Jewish people. you're right this is his fault. He is to blame and I hold no one responsible more than for the disintegrating relationship between America and Israel.

Trump had held the thing up. He could have nixed it altogether but some in the state department, maybe overstaying obama appointments told the Trump admin that., I don't know. But I count on Donald Trump to do the right by Israel from here on in. It was done on his watch. So...
32 • Reply•Share ›

ARUN KUMAR DUTTA Larry • 15 hours ago
Obama entered in US stage and Obama that made exit from the US arena are two different persons.Former one was hero of the then US people and the latter one was an abominable villain to Trump-US..Time has come to get return back Nobel Prize given to him.
6 • Reply•Share ›

jmcornwell ARUN KUMAR DUTTA • 10 hours ago
It's the same Obama, but 8 years in office taught Obama that he could get away with whatever he wanted. Obama did not have the same sense of safety and entitlement at the beginning he had at the end.
5 • Reply•Share ›

Cerebralist jmcornwell • 9 hours ago
It is the same Obama that followed the agenda put in place prior to his inauguration. Do not be fooled. He is still trying to maintain power
7 • Reply•Share ›

Candy Garcia Cerebralist • 7 hours ago
you are right Cerebralist
1 • Reply•Share ›

bayman61 ARUN KUMAR DUTTA • 7 hours ago
obama has never been a hero to the American people.
2 • Reply•Share ›

ARUN KUMAR DUTTA Lisbeth Noelle Secon Rothe • 15 hours ago
That money in fact will go to Hamas and they again will rise to harm Israel.
9 • Reply•Share ›

Abe Simhony Lisbeth Noelle Secon Rothe • a day ago
Absolutely. These are two separate nations and the land belongs to the two. So why does one nation, ISRAEL, want the whole land for itself and to rule over the other nation ?
• Reply•Share ›

Kenneth Smith Abe Simhony • a day ago
Palestine is a myth. It was never a country. The Romans called the area Palestine to slap the Jews because they were always at war with the Philistines. The word Palestine is a derivative of Philistine. The region was populated with Jewish people. God gave the land to the Jews 5000 years ago. Arafat started the Palestinian thing and he was an Arab from Egypt.
50 • Reply•Share ›

Kristin Solo Kenneth Smith • 14 hours ago
Absolutely ! The fake 'Palestinians' are the product of taqqiya talking revisionist history.
9 • Reply•Share ›

Carrie Mack Kenneth Smith • 11 hours ago
Exactly right! I would also add that the surrounding Arab nations (who won't even give 'Palestinians' citizenship when they live in those countries), wanted to see the end of Israel and the whole of Israel being taken as Arab land. It was those Arab nations that coined the term 'Palestinian' in order to gain more sympathy from the 'dumbed-down' West. Lastly, we should start calling it what it really is: the Arab/Israeli conflict, which 'suddenly' became the 'Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Israel is Palestine! #IStandWithIsrael
6 • Reply•Share ›

aldo Kenneth Smith • 15 hours ago
excellent summary
5 • Reply•Share ›

Kinneret Kenneth Smith • 15 hours ago
True, short and simple history!
3 • Reply•Share ›

ARUN KUMAR DUTTA Kenneth Smith • 14 hours ago
Have you seen the Quran. It teaches all non-Islamic people i,e all non-Muslims are to be killed. This teachings are behind of all Muslim hostilities.If this is not edited with the inclusions of tolerance with non-Muslims in the Quran, Muslims,generation after generation have to bear the shame of hostility and terrorizing activities.Islam must need to be reformatory measures.
2 • Reply•Share ›

Paul Abe Simhony • a day ago
You got it all mixed up.. It is the "palestinians" who want ALL of Israel to themselves! How can you be so ignorant?
36 • Reply•Share ›

alpcns . Paul • 21 hours ago
It's called "progressive". Same thing, these days.
5 • Reply•Share ›

Kinneret Paul • 15 hours ago
Abe must be a moron liberal, can't fix stupid.
4 • Reply•Share ›

AJL Kinneret • 40 minutes ago
Kinneret, Abe is not a Jew.
• Reply•Share ›

sweetqueen777 Paul • 11 hours ago
And, yet...IF they got it, they would soon suck it dry of all resources, and turn it into a third-world Hell-hole, like the rest of that region.
3 • Reply•Share ›

Kathleen Makkreel Abe Simhony • a day ago
They don't rule over Palestine. When Israel gave land to Palestine, which included a multi million dollar bulb company. What did Palestine do, they blew it up. They don't want peace. They have been sitting around eating bugs in the desert for centuries. They just don't want the Jews there. Tough! Until they are willing to be productive, they deserve nothing!
34 • Reply•Share ›

Kinneret Kathleen Makkreel • 14 hours ago
The world don't care for them to be productive, they want to keep them barbarian killers, as that serve their hate toward the Jewish state, and for the morons liberals out there PA and Hamas R united with the help of the pro Muslim BHO so your good Americans tax payer goes to these blood sucker terrorists, that kill innocent women and children, and among them good American Christians, these Fakestinians have been used by their corrupt leaders, and the inept world leaders keep on supporting them. you don't have to be a scientist to figure out why? there R over than 56 Muslim countries in the world, and only one Jewish state,so the corrupt world do not want to upset the Arab world that they do business with, so Israel is always the easy target.
5 • Reply•Share ›

Ginette Golden Kinneret • 12 hours ago
Yeah but have you noticed that "easy target" retaliate?
• Reply•Share ›

Alison Weston Kathleen Makkreel • 17 hours ago
Just love your response!!
1 • Reply•Share ›

Ginette Golden Kathleen Makkreel • 12 hours ago
I love your comment...yep, they deserve one big fat "0"
• Reply•Share ›

alpcns . Abe Simhony • a day ago
Funny. Very funny. But as so often, reality is a bit different, hm? So why does one "nation" that was invented by a Egyptian Arab murderer, a nation that never existed - the Fakestinians - want the whole land for itself and to wipe out the entire other nation?
27 • Reply•Share ›

Jim Miller alpcns . • 16 hours ago
that is what islam is all about "Death & Destruction" and the muslims are the puppets to carry out Mohamed's nightmare.
6 • Reply•Share ›

Ginette Golden Jim Miller • 12 hours ago
They are a nightmare alright. Me? I am patiently waiting for Mashiach to arrive.
2 • Reply•Share ›

sweetqueen777 alpcns . • 11 hours ago
GREED. And, HATRED. BOTH are from their father, the DEVIL.
1 • Reply•Share ›

AJL alpcns . • 35 minutes ago
alpcns, they really don't want the land. They want to murder all of the Jews. Palestinians are sick, hateful and demented people. Hatred for Jews is passed from generation to generation. It's like a psychotic mental illness.
• Reply•Share ›

Mickey Oberman Abe Simhony • 20 hours ago
Islam owns 99.6% of the Middle East lands. Over 6 million square miles.

Israel owns .4%. Under 9 thousand square miles.

It is the Arabs who want it all.
You must possess an intense and irrational hatred for Israel.
15 • Reply•Share ›

Huskystar Abe Simhony • 21 hours ago
ISRAEL, want the whole land for itself

Because the Jews founded and built Israel..the Arabs come from The Arabian Peninsula and are now trying to steal it even though the Arabs have over 25 states!
15 • Reply•Share ›

Elizabeth Fortin Abe Simhony • a day ago
The land belongs to Israel. It was given to them by God.
Genesis 15:3-7 Land given to Abraham
Gen: 15:3) And Abram said, Lord God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless,…4) And, behold, the word of the Lord came unto him, saying,….he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir. 5) And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and said unto him, So shall they seed be. 6) And he believed the Lord and he counted it to him for righteousness. 7) And he said unto him, I am the Lord that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.
Genesis 17:19-21
Gen: 17: 19) And God said, Sarah they wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac; and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. 20) And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee; Behold, I have bless him and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.. 21) But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.
Genesis 26:2-5 Land given to Isaac
Gen: 26:2) And the Lord appeared unto him (Isaac), and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: 3) “Sojourn in this land and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee and unto they seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham they father; 4) And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven and will give unto they seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; 5) Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes and my laws.
Genesis 32: 24-30 Jacob’s name changed to Israel. The land now belongs to Israel.
Gen: 32:24) And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 25) And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob’s thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. 26) And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. 27) And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. 28) And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel; for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men and hast prevailed. 29) And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said. Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. 30) And Jacob called the name of the place “Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
see more
14 • Reply•Share ›

Michael Willett Abe Simhony • 20 hours ago
It is because God gave the land to Israel when they came out of Egypt. It has since then belonged to Israel.
8 • Reply•Share ›

Pierre Bocquee Abe Simhony • 18 hours ago
Go learn your history.ALL of Israel belong to the Jews. There is no such race as Palestinians. The roman Empire named it Palestine after the extinct race the philistines. These are Jordanians that had nowhere to go in 1948.
7 • Reply•Share ›

billwhit1357 Abe Simhony • 18 hours ago
Israel is not wanting the whole land, that is the Palianimals, they refuse to share. Typical Muslims will lie about anything and are not to be trusted. Islam is the Syphilis of the Soul!
7 • Reply•Share ›

Ginette Golden billwhit1357 • 12 hours ago
"Islam is the Syphilis of the Soul!"

I like that description.

Shabatt shalom.
2 • Reply•Share ›

leslie baum Abe Simhony • 21 hours ago
Those people in Palestine area the romans titled , are not the Jordanian people who want a claim
They have no ancestral ties
The Jews have ancestral ties for 3000plus years
And yes they do not need their enemies even closer
It would be another gaza

7 • Reply•Share ›

Mike E Abe Simhony • 15 hours ago
The “Palestinians” is a fictitious people, and “Palestine” is a fictitious country. The “Palestine” concept was created by the Arabs and the left to get at Israel. And remember that most of what was the modern construction called “Palestine” was part of Jordan. Why doesn't the left demand that Jordan give up territory? The answer is easy: Jordan isn't Jewish, the driving force is the good old anti-Semitism.
5 • Reply•Share ›

Suzy Mike E • 11 hours ago
Too right Mike,

In fact there is your two state solution right there. At least 80% of the people of Jordan were formerly known as Palestinians. The nomadic tribes, the Hashemites, who helped T.E. Lawtence in his WWI skirmishes with the occupying Turks, since all that land had hitherto been annexed to the Ottoman Empire, were rewarded liberally later because their sheikh Faisal was made King of Jordan. Their people represented about 10% of the country at its creation. So look how swift the Brits were to wash away the name of Palestine, foisted on the area by the occupying Romans after the Jews had rebelled against them, because they called the larger part of Palestine the Hashemite kingdom of Jordan.

1 • Reply•Share ›

Jim Miller Abe Simhony • 16 hours ago
two nations?, before 1967 nobody talked about the existence of a Palestinians terrorist nation.
4 • Reply•Share ›

Deert Abe Simhony • 14 hours ago
There never was a Palestine. It was the name of occupation slapped onto Judea by the Romans in order to humiliate them. The Philistines were the Jews' worst enemies.
Gaza was part of Egypt until recently, and Judea and Samaria (the "West Bank") were under Jordanian rule until recently. No Palestine, no Palestinians.

1 • Reply•Share ›

agnes losonczi Abe Simhony • 14 minutes ago
Are you entirelly blind??? It's the pallys, who refuse the two state solution and want to literally destroy all the jews living there, because it's soooo much more convenient to sit into the ready instead of putting effort to build it! The pallys are the ones who promote ethnic cleansing and their laws consist apartheid!
• Reply•Share ›

AJL Abe Simhony • 42 minutes ago
Abe there is only one nation and it is Israel. Palestinians are not a nation. They could have their own country but they chose to commit to the destruction of Israel. It is a fact that if Israel gives up too much land then Israel will be indefensible. It's like letting the wolf into the chicken coop.
• Reply•Share ›

Ginette Golden Abe Simhony • 12 hours ago
You are such a lost soul, you're delirious!
• Reply•Share ›

Abe Simhony Ginette Golden • 12 hours ago
Thanks for your compliments!
• Reply•Share ›

JCLincoln Larry • a day ago
The infrastructure of tunnels and terror tactics for kinder-gardeners..
20 • Reply•Share ›

Ron Gonshorowski JCLincoln • a day ago
That was my first thought.
8 • Reply•Share ›

tatka150 Larry • a day ago
Agree. Shame on WH. Now they also involved in PA help. Shame!!!
Stand with Israel!
12 • Reply•Share ›

Load more comments

https://worldisraelnews.com/palestin...alem&utm_campa

Last edited by WABA; 03-11-2017 at 12:30 AM..
Israel Forum