Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Global Military > Middle East
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Middle East Military news from the Middle Eastern countries.

Old 11-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Dragon

Rascal is on a distinguished road
Angry holocaust confab to be held in Tehran

And what do Iranians know about genocide other than what they do to their own people and their will to destroy Jewish Israel.Heck ,they know alot abot genocide,and now they can have a convention on it because they are the athorities.

Historical fact;Hitler had a particular hate for jews and blamed the lose of WW1 on jews and they were the new scapegoat for the problems of Germany's economic problems pre-WW2.

So yes there has been many genocides in history ,but this particular one became assosiated with the word HOLOCAUST and Iran seems to have a problem with other peoples business because their business sucks so bad.Israel is in the way of their Middle-east domination plans,thaty too bad for them.

Artical http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line...1276163126.htm

Int'l holocaust confab to be held in Tehran

Tehran, Nov 28, IRNA
Iran-Holocaust-Confab
An international conference dubbed `Holocaust: World Prospect' will be held by the Foreign Ministry's Institute for Political and International Studies (IPIS) following International Human Rights Day (Dec 10) on December 11-12.

The two-day conference on holocaust will open in Tehran on December 11 and will continue until December 12.
According to a report released by the Public Relations Department of the Foreign Ministry's IPIS, while aiming to fully respect Judaism, the conference will attempt to focus on the issue away from any propaganda or political orientation.
2326/2321/1414

---> Iran-Holocaust-Confab

Last edited by Rascal; 11-28-2006 at 04:45 PM..
Old 12-28-2006, 06:15 PM

reza6662 is on a distinguished road

Hello
My name is Reza and I am from Iran (Tehran)
I am sorry for Ahmadynejad idea about holocaust.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:45 PM

Palas601 is on a distinguished road

I thought that David Irving would be released by the (Haider connected right wing) Austrian judge in time to make the conference. He could of been guest of honour there, or did that particular slot go to Neturei Karta?
Old 12-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Dragon

Rascal is on a distinguished road

@ Reza->I have talked to many Iranians that are embarrased by the actions of Ahmadinejad on all counts.There once was a time that there was hope (maybe during Khatamies term) ,but all seems to be lost under Ahmadinejad,and it is only amatter of time before he pushes Iran into another war with his big mouth.I mostly feel bad for all the Iranians that will be dragged into it by the mullahcrathy and their hope of devine intervention from the 12th Iman after they are neck deep in shiit.

Last edited by Rascal; 12-28-2006 at 09:56 PM..
Old 12-29-2006, 06:17 AM

paracollector is on a distinguished road

As I read blogs, and watch the news, I get the feeling that Revolution is in the air.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:40 PM

reza6662 is on a distinguished road

The Islamic Revolution in Iran is eauql with Poor, War, Execute of Civilian people and . . .
Many of Iranian will expecting that Iran come back ago like King Mohammad Reza Regim.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:17 PM

Snir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reza6662 View Post
The Islamic Revolution in Iran is eauql with Poor, War, Execute of Civilian people and . . .
Many of Iranian will expecting that Iran come back ago like King Mohammad Reza Regim.

Well... most Iranians i talk to would rather be back under the Sha, but they would rather have a different regime than Islamists or the Shaa, but i guess the Shaa was a little bit less worse than the current regime.

Strangely i have heared Iranians bashing their own people, saying how cowardice Iranians have become, and that all the brave people were killed against Iraq, Freedom is not Free, but i guess some Iranians would rather live the way they live at the moment than fight for a change.

George Patton:"Live for something rather than die for nothing."
Old 12-29-2006, 10:26 PM

tayefadairo is on a distinguished road

hello
i am taye and i am a new member here. i am from Nigeria (west african country) i will really appreciate it if u can put me through all difficulties here. i am so much interested in joining the army. it has been my dream.
phone: 2348058316359
thanks
taye fadairo
Old 12-29-2006, 11:25 PM

Herzeleid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayefadairo View Post
hello
i am taye and i am a new member here. i am from Nigeria (west african country) i will really appreciate it if u can put me through all difficulties here. i am so much interested in joining the army. it has been my dream.
phone: 2348058316359
thanks
taye fadairo

u want to join the israeli army??
Old 12-30-2006, 12:30 AM

Snir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herzeleid View Post
u want to join the israeli army??

yeah i was wondering aswell..

George Patton:"Live for something rather than die for nothing."
Israel Forum