Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > World News > Israel
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2017, 01:58 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default A Palestinian terrorist on Tuesday shot and murdered three Israelis

United with Israel

A Palestinian terrorist on Tuesday shot and murdered three Israelis

Sep 26, 2017

A Palestinian employee shot and murdered three victims and wounded a fourth. The terrorist, who had a permit to work in Israel, was shot dead.

A Palestinian terrorist on Tuesday shot and murdered three Israelis – two security men and one Border Policeman – and seriously wounded another security guard in the community of Har Adar, just north of Jerusalem.

The incident occurred at the rear entrance to the community, as Palestinian employees were arriving, including the terrorist, who had a work permit. Security officials began suspecting him, at which point he extracted a weapon from his shirt and fired, hitting four.

They managed to fire back and eliminated the terrorist.

United Hatzalah EMS volunteers treated the four victims. Volunteer doctors, paramedics and EMTs from the Mevaseret chapter treated the injured, three of whom who were listed in critical condition. Only a few moments later, all three were pronounced dead at the scene. The fourth victim, in his early 30s, was evacuated to Hadassah Ein Kerem hospital in Jerusalem.

Moshir Abu Katish, a Muslim volunteer EMT with United Hatzalah who lives in the neighboring Arab-Israeli town of Abu Gosh, was one of the first responders on the scene. He described the victims as suffering from gunshot wounds to their upper bodies.

Palestinian sources identified the assailant as Mahmoud Ahmed Jamal, 37, a father of four.

A ‘New Phase in the Al-Quds Intifada’

The Hamas terror group praised the deadly attack and said it was a “new phase in the Al-Quds Intifada.”

Israel is in the midst of celebrating the High Holidays, a time when Israel’s security forces are on heightened alert. The attack occurred after weeks of relative quiet.

US President Donald Trump’s Special Representative for International Negotiations, Jason Greenblatt, returned to Israel on Monday amid media reports concerning a new peace plan.

President Reuven Rivlin said “the cruel terror attack proves once again the daily front that our security forces face in the most important mission — protecting and defending the safety of the citizens of Israel.”

This incident is the latest in a long series of Palestinian terror attacks over the past two years, claiming the lives of 55 victims and wounding some 700.

By: United with Israel Staff

40 Comments
United with Israel

Name
Phil Lesh Fan • 11 hours ago
"The Hamas terror group praised the deadly attack and said it was a “new phase in the Al-Quds Intifada.”

Israel has cards to play -- cut the fuel, water and electricity to Gaza/Hamas.
But, they won't do it.

•Reply•Share ›
Katherine McChesney Phil Lesh Fan • 2 hours ago
It's because Israelis are humane while the Arab Muslim trash are satanist.

•Reply•Share ›
arigatoo Katherine McChesney • 30 minutes ago
Israelis are too human, much more than it is right in this situation. A kindness to evil doers will result in doing evil to kind people.
Why do Israelis give jobs to the enemies and thus help them to occupy the Jewish land? This is a great mistake which results in murders of Jews.

•Reply•Share ›
Sam Zee • 10 hours ago
Israel MUST stop employing Palestinian Arabs. Pay more for foreigner workers such from Romania rather than pay with lives of Jews. Arabs can NOT be trusted!

•Reply•Share ›
Don Spilman Sam Zee • 10 hours ago
MUSLIM! can NEVER be trusted, anywhere by anyone.

•Reply•Share ›
Nick Rivers Don Spilman • 10 hours ago
I know that I DON'T.

•Reply•Share ›
garry pollack Don Spilman • 7 hours ago
That's what they R most proud of!

•Reply•Share ›
Don Spilman garry pollack • 6 hours ago
Absolutely garry, with muzslime its dar al islam or dar al harb, there is no middle ground other than hudna which is simply dar al islam idling.

•Reply•Share ›
Nick Rivers Sam Zee • 10 hours ago
It's like some punk kid on the block who complains because you're not allowed to punch back when he punches on you. Tell the world to "**** OFF! MIND THEIR OWN!" and beat the living crap out of the punk kid. Problem solved.

•Reply•Share ›
cammo99 Nick Rivers • 9 hours ago
DEBKA file..."It could have been a rare fluke, but it is more likely that the gunman was highly trained. The Israel victims were on guard at the entrance to the community and screening a group of Palestinians on their way to work."
It is hard to believe a Palestinian workman could draw a rusty pistol and kill three more heavily armed Israeli security officers. Of course it is possible the 30'ish father of four was "lucky" sic, but it must be considered if this man represents a new type of sleeper assassin.

•Reply•Share ›
cammo99 Sam Zee • 9 hours ago
Do you really want to go down that road? Israel is praised and rightly so because it is the most democratic and inclusive society in the Middle East - by far. The first question should be, Where did he get the gun, what kind of gun? How did he get it past security? How did no one notice this man was inclining towards terrorism and hate? This man and terrorists are not generally representative of Palestinians working in Israel, but you also have loyal Arab Israeli citizens, Arab Jews and Arab Christians.

•Reply•Share ›
a fellow charedi cammo99 • 8 hours ago
Cammo, you're obviously not too sharp. This garbage PERFECTLY represents the palestinians working in Israel. The only reason that they act semi-civilized is because of their need of the good Israeli salaries. There's no love lost between them and the Jews.

•Reply•Share ›
Kenneth Greenberg • 10 hours ago
Palis doing what they do best: kill, main, destroy. And they want a country?

•Reply•Share ›
Don Spilman Kenneth Greenberg • 10 hours ago
Muslims!!! It's muslim that can't be trusted. Allah tells them to murder all non muslim, they are the "obedient ones" they obey and murder.

•Reply•Share ›
Nick Rivers Don Spilman • 10 hours ago
All we gotta do is somehow convince them all that their fellow muslims are REALLY christians and then let them kill each other off. 😂

•Reply•Share ›
Harold Nick Rivers • 8 hours ago
Not soon enough.

•Reply•Share ›

SAWolf Don Spilman • 8 hours ago
Do Us a favor Don, don't capitalize the name of the tribal, arabian, moon, god. Their false god doesn't warrant it.

•Reply•Share ›
Diesel67 Kenneth Greenberg • 8 hours ago
They have one. It's called Jordan and it sits on 80% of Mandatory "Palestine."

•Reply•Share ›
Nick Rivers Kenneth Greenberg • 10 hours ago
You mean; kill, MAME, NOT "main", and destroy. Heh heh! 😂

•Reply•Share ›
Diesel67 Nick Rivers • 8 hours ago
MAIM

•Reply•Share ›
Nick Rivers Diesel67 • 7 hours ago
THERE ya go, THAT'S the one! 😂

•Reply•Share ›
Raquel • 10 hours ago
Stop giving them work permits!!!

•Reply•Share ›
garry pollack Raquel • 7 hours ago
Do what every Arab nation is doing...bring in workers from everywhere but Palistain!

•Reply•Share ›
Nick Rivers • 10 hours ago
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me TWICE, shame on ME! How much longer is Israel gonna keep falling for palistine's lies? Close all access borders to them. Let them whine and cry about it. Boo hoo hoo! Tell them, "The next time a rocket flies this way, we're turning you all into glass!"

•Reply•Share ›
Jeannie • 10 hours ago
This proves none of these people can be trusted!!!! Keep them out of our country

•Reply•Share ›
Nick Rivers Jeannie • 7 hours ago
How can ANYONE think that the PERFECT God would approve for His children to LIE, yet they're taught that it's 'O.K.' to LIE to infidels? Wow. 😕

•Reply•Share ›
Katherine McChesney Nick Rivers • 2 hours ago
Muslims do NOT worship Creator God. They worship Satan.

•Reply•Share ›
Jeannie Nick Rivers • 5 hours ago
Also ok to rape, steal, kill, burn people alive, and destroy anything that is not muslim. WRONG

•Reply•Share ›
alpcns . • 9 hours ago
Another treasonous coward from the Religion of Pieces. Yep, the contributions of the Fakestinians to civilization are truly breathtaking.

•Reply•Share ›
Hector Zuniga • 5 hours ago
Yes cut the Water, Electricity and fuel to Gaza, let's see how they celebrate their terror. Ysrael must screen harder the work permits to the "palestinians" and investigate more often for gun and knifes to those loosers.

•Reply•Share ›
isaac orogun • 8 hours ago
This is so wicked and cruel. It is a terrible betrayal of trust. The silence of the media in this matter is unbelievable. The United Nations should not allow this evil to pass without positive actions to deter future attacks. Let there be peace and none should blame Israel for whatever labour policy emanates from this

•Reply•Share ›
cynthia stratten • 3 hours ago
It is soul destroying to read of Israeli Arabs and their murder of unsuspecting Israeli citizens. How long will this continue. Are Jewish lives so cheap?!

•Reply•Share ›
American 1st. • 5 hours ago
Cut all work permits and let them deal with the peer pressure for their own!

•Reply•Share ›
josef • 6 hours ago
this dog, sob, prefered the money that abbas will give his children that his own live
screw them

•Reply•Share ›
Tiger • 6 hours ago
In Texas we have an abundance of rattlers, like Muslims they warn you what they will do, so we kill them.

Why Israel puts up with Muslims in their government and country I will never understand. They are rattlesnakes and you know what they are going to do soon as they get a chance. If they are not going to kill you they are hoping someone will.

•Reply•Share ›
a fellow charedi • 8 hours ago
Where's Boruch Goldstein Z"L when you need him?

•Reply•Share ›
arigatoo • 22 minutes ago
The Israeli government makes a crime by allowing Arabs to work in Israel.

•Reply•Share ›
James David Weinstock • 7 hours ago
I brought $45,000 to Bali, Indonesia, in August of 1998, and deposited it in Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), at the instruction of the Indonesian Consul General in Los Angeles. I was providing medicine and other needs to an American woman, Robin Lim, who has a birthing clinic there (Yayasan Bumi Sehat). When I returned two months later, $44,500 had been removed from the account...and the rest of the story is a nightmare. There was no one involved who was anything close to being honest. We got Robin elected as CNN Hero of the Year, in 2011, and she received $350,000. She now has birthing clinics all over Southeast Asia & Nepal. The Musims are as cruel to one another as they are to others. I was warned by the only Hindu policeman ($10,000 to get a job that pays $35/month) not to check the "Jewish" box in my formal complaint. He told me that doing so would cause me to be arrested immediately for a life term in a Muslim prison. Had to write in: "Monotheist". Every prosecutor (Jaksa) and every judge (Hakim) was on the take. I flew there for the hearing, and had dozens of Hindu friends accompany me....so the Hakim canceled the trial until I had left the country. Of interest: All 7 of the markets on the mountain on which I live (Los Padres National Forest, north of Los Angeles) was owned by Syrians, as well as 5 of the 7 gas stations. Dollar General opened a store here, last year. Amen

•Reply•Share ›
Katherine McChesney James David Weinstock • 2 hours ago
CNN hero? Wow. I didn't know there was such a thing.

•Reply•Share ›
sam52054 • 7 hours ago
There needs to be more repercussions for Palestinian violence. As for rockets flying out of Gaza...every time they send one the border needs to be moved into Gaza by 1000 yards. Anytime there is a terror attack in Israel the same needs to occur to the Eastern border. Palis living on the edge will be given the opportunity to vacate in 30 days before they're bulldozed (oh they'll also receive a listing of expropriated property of the million Jews forced out of Arab countries and the opportunity to get a transfer of sale to them in return for their land by the previous owners)

•Reply•Share ›
https://unitedwithisrael.org/palesti...uslim+Cleric+P
Old 10-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

That arsehole in his quest for martyrdom did not realize that the worst sort of hell awaits his ilk.

Interestingly, the Pakistani ambassador at UN showed a doctored picture of a Palestinian kid blinded by Israelis as *drumroll* proof of Indian forces using pellet guns in J and K to blind separatists !!

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Israel Forum