Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:57 PM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default Report: Saudi Prince promises Israel billions of dollars to defeat Hezbollah

World Israel News logo

Report: Saudi Prince promises Israel billions of dollars to defeat Hezbollah

November 17, 2017

The Saudi Arabian monarch will announce his son as successor, who plans to count on IDF backing to defeat Iran and its proxy Hezbollah and has already promised Israel billions of dollars if they agree, a new report indicates.

By World Israel News Staff

King Salman of Saudi Arabia plans to step down and announce his son as his successor next week, a source close to the country’s royal family told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.

The transfer of power to Prince Mohammed bin Salman, known as MBS, is expected already next week, DailyMail.com said in the report published Thursday, adding that the king will continue only as a ceremonial figurehead.

“Unless something dramatic happens, King Salman will announce the appointment of MBS as King of Saudi Arabia next week,” said the unnamed source. There was no official comment from Riyadh.

Quoting the unnamed “high level source,” the report says the prince will shift his focus to its longtime rival Iran and enlist the help of the Israeli military to crush its proxy Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Tensions between the Kingdom and the Islamic Republic have increased dramatically in recent weeks.

“MBS is convinced that he has to hit Iran and Hezbollah,” according to the source. “Contrary to the advice of the royal family elders, that’s MBS’s next target.”

The prince reportedly plans to count on the IDF to fulfill his mission. “MBS’s plan is to start the fire in Lebanon, but he’s hoping to count on Israeli military backing. He has already promised Israel billions of dollars in direct financial aid if they agree,” the source said.

“MBS cannot confront Hezbollah in Lebanon without Israel. Plan B is to fight Hezbollah in Syria,” the source added.

‘Wake-up Call’ to Iranian Threat

Former Lebanese Prime Minister Saed Hariri resigned from his position two weeks ago, fearing for his life. In an address made in Saudi Arabia, he cited Iran’s hostility and meddling in his country.

Iran generated “disorder and destruction” in Lebanon and meddled in its internal affairs as well as in other Arab countries, Hariri charged

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reacted to the dramatic resignation two week ago, saying it was “a wake-up call to the international community to take action against Iranian aggression.”

Trump’s Ultimate Deal?

Furthermore, a secret correspondence between the Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al Jubeir and Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman reveals the draft of a possible peace deal between Saudi Arabia and Israel, the Lebanese website Al-Akhbar reported this week.

Speculation about a regional deal has been rife since US President Donald Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia in May and was strengthened by Arab reports, since denied by Saudi officials, of a secret visit to Israel by the Crown Prince in September, where, according to reports, he met with Netanyahu.

60 Comments

Name

Show One New Comment
TW • 9 hours ago
Saudi Arabia wanting to pay the Kafir Jews of Israel to destroy their Shia enemy Hezbollah is fascinating.

Israel should demand Mecca and Medina allow non-Muslims full access to both now apartheid cities illegal for non-Muslims to enter. Israel should demand the Kingdom open Mecca and Medina to all people and allow churches and synagogues to be built without restriction. End all Dhimmi restrictions on non-Muslims and allow Christians to share their faith freely and openly.

That would be interesting.

•Reply•Share ›
T2000q TW • 8 hours ago

Yes, it could be interesting but let’s return to reality. Saudi Arabia is already moving (though quite slowly) from strict form of Wahhabism to more moderate one on their own. Israel has no business or desire to meddle in internal ideological/religious matters of any foreign country. The Israel’s Main strategy is self defense and for this reason squashing Hezbollah with just a monetary help from Saudis would be strictly in line with the self defense doctrine. The only thing Israel should be demanding from Saudis - peace agreement, which would spell out, amongst other things, Saudis support for establishing regional peace agreements with other Arab League countries (might be only, as a start, with Sunnis without any regard to Palestinian matters.
Let be realistic, years and years of previous efforts to solve Palestinian problem by former US Presidents, which was based on so-called two-State strategy first and regional peace with other Arab countries after that, all failed because Palestinians do not want peace with Israel as long as they can count on a support of so-called international community (UN) and their Arab neighborhood. Meanwhile, Israeli strategy of establishing regional peace treaties with Arab countries (Jordan and Egypt as of now) first works well and if Saudis join this list, it will even be better. The more Arab countries join the peace agreements with Israel, the more likely Palestinian conflict will be solved.

•Reply•Share ›
TW T2000q • 7 hours ago
T2000q - The only thing standing in the way of your ideas being implemented is Islamic doctrine, theology, and Fiqh.

The Kingdom is moving nowhere towards this mythical idea of a 'moderate Islam'. Yes there were stories SA women would be allowed to drive but we have seen that ploy before - it never happens.

The House of Saud made a deal with the Wahhabi clerics that if they were paid off by the Princes they would allow the House of Saud to rule and engage in their Haram ways - which is monumental and well documented.

Any eventual treaty between Israel and the Kingdom is non-binding at best because Islamic doctrine dictates: "If I take an oath and later find something else better, I do what is better and break my oath (see Sahih Bukhari V7B67N427)."

Lets say Israel does go to war with Hezbollah/Iran-she will be so weakened who's to say the Saudis will not see Israel's weakness and attack Israel at her most vulnerable. Kaibar Kaibar ya yahood - well you know the rest.

From a sound war doctrine Israel is better served letting Hezbollah/Iran and SA fight it out. Because when the Sunni and Shia are killing each other Israel is safer. The Sunni and Shia equally hate the Jews more than they hate each other at times.

So your vision of this 'once in a lifetime opportunity' of forcing The Kingdom to control the Palestinians by cutting off their funding and peace will blossom is something I would not bet on. Why? - Because most all Arabs hate the Palestinians and could care less if they live or die. The Palestinians are just a pawn of the Arab Muslims to harass Israel until the time is right for the Armies of Allah to wipe out Israel once and for all.

And so it goes.....

That is why demanding the Kingdom to open the gates of Mecca and Medinah to all people and allowing Churches and Synagogues to be built there would so unhinge the natural Islamic order of things - Chaos would ensue around the Arab world and Islamic Doctrine and Theology would be exposed for totalitarian ideology it is - and that would be good longer term.

But frankly both our views are so far removed from reality neither one of us would be allowed to sit at the adult table so here we are opining away on some comment board.

Either way this is a good exercise to articulate ideas and that's a good thing.
see more

•Reply•Share ›
Paul T2000q • 36 minutes ago
Yeah.. sure.

•Reply•Share ›
Elya Tzvi Goodfriend T2000q • 4 hours ago

Well said my friend!

•Reply•Share ›
Peter Spett TW • 8 hours ago

Why would Israel demand all these suggestions in favour of others ? Christians do not have enough strength to demand all these things by themselves ? Christians do not have the courage and the means to push the Saudis for what they want ?

Where is the Pope in all this story ?

Did the Christians acted in the same way demanding the arabs / Jordanians to allow Jews to have full access to Jerusalem , and other areas, when they were in arabs hands ?

Besides Israel is not interested to built synagogues in Saudia Arabia ( why would they ? there are no Jews there )

•Reply•Share ›
TW Peter Spett • 7 hours ago

Settle down Pete. Christians right now are the best friends Israel has right now. Friends are friends so its best not to focus on the end of times prophecies that animate our Christian friends. Israel must and does welcome them.

Who knows Pete - Maybe the Christians will lead another Crusades to stop the Islamic Expansion into Europe.

Your right - why have a Synagogue where there are no Jews? It will drive the followers of Islam crazy and we all know Dar al Islam is built on a house of cards.

•Reply•Share ›
Albert Reingewirtz TW • 5 hours ago
Why would any Christians or Jews want to live in Saudi Arabia? A better idea would be to take in Muslims, “The Palestinians” for example. They are good workers, speaks Arabic, are Muslims. It would cost nothing to Saudi Arabia and as a bonus would get good Muslim workers.

•Reply•Share ›
TW Albert Reingewirtz • 4 hours ago
No Muslim country wants the Palestinians. Israel tried to give Gaza to Egypt after the 67 war and they said you can keep them. Look how that turned out.

These Jordanians who call themselves Palestinians are squatting on land Israel gave them partial control over after 1967, H1 and H2 areas, in a vain attempt at land for peace that failed

If the Palestinian people were smart they'd wipe out their leadership and ride the Israeli economic wave to prosperity. Problem is the Palestinians are afraid of their own leadership because they will kill their own people if there is even a whiff they are friendly with the Israelis. Hamas and PLO call them collaborators and the punishment is a very painful and humiliating death. So now when a Palestinian feels the need to seek paradise he tries to kill a few Jews. Happens every week in Israel but we rarely here about here in the West.

•Reply•Share ›
Devasahayam the Deplored TW • 6 hours ago
"Saudi Arabia wanting to pay the Kafir Jews of Israel to destroy their Shia enemy Hezbollah is fascinating" -- basically, same as they were willing to pay kafir US and UK to defend them against Iraq in 1991....

•Reply•Share ›
duncanmc TW • 8 hours ago
Interesting, indeed. If the peace plan that is being formulated now has a 7 year implementation window, it will be a more interesting yet. One way or another, Israel is going to eventually strike a deal with "many". Iran's graybeards may be about to see the consequences of their hatred come home to them.

•Reply•Share ›
Sanjosemike TW • 9 hours ago
TW, I liked your post. Your ideas sound reasonable to me. Quid pro Quo.

sanjosemike

•Reply•Share ›
Elya Tzvi Goodfriend TW • 4 hours ago
I would rather see peace and collaboration without stipulations first. We can work on the details later. Saudi Arabia is going through some change now. I wouldn’t push and for quick and/or radical (the above suggestions I believe may be considered extreme/radical for Saudi Arabia, whether u like it or not) change that may jeopardize any peace deal and/or collaboration for the better. We have been waiting over 50 years for something like this and it would totally be monumental!!! Let’s not mess it up.

•Reply•Share ›
TW Elya Tzvi Goodfriend • 3 hours ago
Elya - The last words Mohammad said before he died was to cleanse the Arabian Peninsula of all non-Muslims.

You can't make peace with a totalitarian ideology that hates Jews and believes Israel a stain on the soil it currently claims as her own.

Mr. Goodfriend I suggest you take a Wahhabi to lunch and see how the conversation goes.

Seriously, it would be nice if your worldview was the prevailing truth of the reality on the ground but the world just doesn't work that way.

Know Thy Enemy Know Thyself.

•Reply•Share ›
Peter Cohen TW • 4 hours ago
No, Yathrib (Medina) should be returned to the Jews.

•Reply•Share ›
Montevideo TW • 4 hours ago
Agreed !!!... Negotiating ?...Of course, I'm sure they have done so and I also understand that it will not made known to the world right away; in good time we'll know about it.
Shalom

•Reply•Share ›
YK • 9 hours ago
SBM save your billions!
Israel will only do your dirty job if you promise to absorb all the Palestinians (WB+Gaza) in you country.

•Reply•Share ›
Steve Sss YK • 8 hours ago
It is MBS, not SBM.
the so called 'Palestinians' have Jordan where 80% is 'Palestinian'.

•Reply•Share ›
Sanjosemike YK • 9 hours ago
YK, the Fakestinians would never go to Arabia, even if "welcomed."

sanjosemike

•Reply•Share ›
Adelazion YK • 8 hours ago
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•Reply•Share ›
Adelazion • 8 hours ago
Is Saudi Arabia trying to buy IDF's flesh and blood in a war against iran and Hezbollah? While it would also benefit Israel.....why not the Saudies offer arab flesh and blood too???

•Reply•Share ›
Comments continue after advertisement

Avi Haaetz • 7 hours ago
Saudi Arabia made the mess, remember Bin Lahden... So, thanks!

•Reply•Share ›
Gea Avi Haaetz • 5 hours ago
Saidies do mpt let any Jews into Saudi Arabia and no churches, gompas and synagogues are allowed there...total apartheid regime...let them take all Muslims from Israel, Gaza and West bank into their 3 millions of airconditioned tents in Mecca and Medina...good riddance!

•Reply•Share ›
Gregg Parker • 8 hours ago
Keep smacking myself to see if I'm still sleeping... paradigm shifts all over happening..

•Reply•Share ›
Robert Furman • 6 hours ago
IDF it's not a mercenary group than anyone can hire to solve his problems. IDF has goal and a purpose and
this is , as its name says, to Defend Israel. Not to be used as a tool by a spoiled grown up kid.

•Reply•Share ›
SuchindranathAiyer • 8 hours ago
Having taken over the US White Hice beginning with Nixon, Yamani and Kissinger, the Tent of Saud now plans to hire Israel t do it's dirty work.

•Reply•Share ›
Sanjosemike • 9 hours ago
If memory serves me, the Saudis have NEVER accepted any refugee from any Muslim wars.

Now, the Saudi Royal family is worried sick about Iranian hegemony (read Shi'a Muslims) so close to them.

The Saudi Royal family understands that every man, woman and child of their extended family will be murdered by the Mullahs if the Shi'a take-over Arabia. This action would dwarf the French Revolution Reign of Terror.

The question: "Where will the Royal family go when the Shi'a march into Arabia?

1. The US? Maybe, maybe not. The US took in the Shah and that caused all kinds of problems.

2. Other Muslim Countries? Not likely. Other Muslim countries do not respect the Royal family and would worry about their Wahhabism.

3. Israel? Maybe. As part of a peace process, as long as the Royal Family promises not to intervene in Israeli politics.

I can tell you this: I would not trade places with ANY member of the Saudi Royal family, despite their wealth.

I bet you wouldn't either.

sanjosemike
see more

•Reply•Share ›
Adelazion Sanjosemike • 8 hours ago
I do hope Israel won't be foolish enough to allow them in this country because....who believes the word of arabs???

•Reply•Share ›
Sanjosemike Adelazion • an hour ago
Then, that leaves the US. No other country would let the Royal family in.

The Saudi’s have never let any refugees in either..,payback is “murder.”...ain’t it...

Sanjosemike

•Reply•Share ›
Albert Reingewirtz • 12 hours ago
The middle east better name should be the proxies land. Even the proxies have proxies. Polite societies can’t admit that they have proxies fight for them in Iraq and Syria. So the USA calls them “allies.” Now Saudi Arabia soften and overweight ( Vayishmam Yeshouroun... Hamavdil!) from having servants to do everything want Israel to be it’s proxy against Hitzbollah. Really?

•Reply•Share ›

Gea • 5 hours ago
Let Muslims fighte their own tribal wars...Israel should stay out of any of their dirty wars...as all Muslims are tuaght to hate the Jews...Let Saudi Arabia and Iran take all Muslims who live in Gaza, West bank and in Israel iteslf, as fight column as they do not belong to a good society that Jews are building...

Islamic ideology, as spelled out in Koran, Hadith and Sira-life of Mohamed is the root cause of terrorism adn violencde these days and has to be treated as Nazism mosquesw as Nazi cells and Muslims as members of a Nazi party.

•Reply•Share ›
Jeffrey Wilens Gea • 5 hours ago

•Reply•Share ›
Arnie Lakeyn • 7 hours ago
Money to fight Iran and the cost is Jewish blood. Keep your damn money.

•Reply•Share ›
T2000q Arnie Lakeyn • an hour ago
Do not forget, Hezbollah is prepping up to unleash thousands of rockets into Israel, rockets that have been provided by Iran and Syria in spite of UN observer troops that were created as a precondition for Israel to stop total annihilation of Hezbollah during the last war in exchange for preventing hezbollah from rearming. UN did not fulfilled its obligation and Israel now in a position that she needs any help and can form any alliance to eradicate the threat.

•Reply•Share ›
delboy • 7 hours ago
Let Israel build a military base 30 km from Iran in Saudi Arabia...that should shake Iran up a bit.

•Reply•Share ›
screminmimi • 26 minutes ago
Go under the table to pay Israelis to kill Muslims, then pretend outrage when it happens,, and join in with the other Muslim countries in attacking Israel for the atrocity.... I am neither a Jew,nor a Muslim, nor a politician, nor a strategist, but I believe in all my ignorance, I would pass this opportunity up.

•Reply•Share ›
Paul • 37 minutes ago
I hope that Israeli government won't lose it's mind over the "billions" and start trusting those greasy, sleazy oil "kings". arabs can't be trusted.. especially the saudi ones.

•Reply•Share ›
cynthia stratten • 2 hours ago
The Palestinians are Jordanians! No Arabs in Israel on Christian Arabs. Rule No.1.Saudi Arabia to take over Jordan - now that would be something.

•Reply•Share ›

tsvieps • 2 hours ago
I cannot imagine Israel doing this directly in response to the Saudis, even if the story is real, which it may not be.

However, if the Saudis do try to damage Hezbollah in Lebanon or Syria, a response could easily be missiles against both the Saudis and Israel. Hezbollah could decide that Israel is working with the Saudis even if that was a stretch. Then Israel would be forced to join. This is a dangerous, fast changing neighborhood.

•Reply•Share ›
KOKOU AZIABA • 2 hours ago
I cannot understand why USA didnot pressurise Saudi Arabia to allow christians in Saudi Arabia

•Reply•Share ›
DAS01 • 4 hours ago
If the government of Israel sups with the devil I hope it brings a very long spoon.

•Reply•Share ›
Rie Moya • 5 hours ago
Over time, Islam may deteriorate from moderate to liberal the way they have evolved.

•Reply•Share ›
TW Rie Moya • 4 hours ago
Rie - Erdogan said, "Islam is Islam and there is no Moderate Islam...Moderate Islam is creation of the west" I believe Erdogan.

Zuhdi Jasser, God Bless him want to innovate Islam into Zuhdism but even he can't many Muslims to his movement.

Muslims believe the Qur'an is the exact word of Allah(God) and is the perfect book for ALL Mankind including you Rie. Since Allah is infallible the Qur'an can't innovated, updated, or altered in any way because it is divinely inspired perfection.

Don't listen to CAIR and ISNA they will tell you these lies so you don't learn the Truth About Islamic Doctrine and what I just told you about the Qur'an.

•Reply•Share ›
T2000q Rie Moya • 5 hours ago
Did you really mean from extreme to moderate? Right now Islam is on the par with early days of Christianity with its ISIS-like Inquisition. How much time and pain did it take for Christianity to come around to current days relatively moderate state?

•Reply•Share ›
TW T2000q • 4 hours ago
There can be No reformation in Islam because Allah's Law is perfect and supersedes ALL man made laws and religions.

Sorry to break the bad news and burst your Kumbaya moment.

•Reply•Share ›
Pin Gadol • 6 hours ago
This all sounds like George Bailey shaking MR. Potters hand.

•Reply•Share ›
hummingharpman • 7 hours ago
DON'T trust an arselifter, no matter the brand 'shia, ****ie,..... or whatever, they will only honor ANY treaties they make with 'dirty kuffar' and ESPECIALLY 'Jooooos' as long as it is to their advantage, and they can advance pislam, while pretending as usual, that they are adherents to a 'religion of peace'....Also, having read this article I can't help but think: "Hmmm, could this Mo (MBS) be the Son of Perdition that makes a seven year treaty with Israel, that he subsequently violates in the middle of that period, standing in the Temple in Zion, declaring himself to be God?!....." Time will tell, and I still believe no one will know for sure who this Son of Perdition, aka. anti-Christ, Satan in the flesh.....really is until he stands in the Temple in Jerusalem and makes his proclamation that he is God.....only to be subsequently dispatched to Hell at Armageddon, along with all the followers of Mo and 'allah' aka. Satan.....

ne New Comment
TW • 9 hours ago
Saudi Arabia wanting to pay the Kafir Jews of Israel to destroy their Shia enemy Hezbollah is fascinating.

Israel should demand Mecca and Medina allow non-Muslims full access to both now apartheid cities illegal for non-Muslims to enter. Israel should demand the Kingdom open Mecca and Medina to all people and allow churches and synagogues to be built without restriction. End all Dhimmi restrictions on non-Muslims and allow Christians to share their faith freely and openly.

That would be interesting.

•Reply•Share ›

T2000q TW • 8 hours ago
Yes, it could be interesting but let’s return to reality. Saudi Arabia is already moving (though quite slowly) from strict form of Wahhabism to more moderate one on their own. Israel has no business or desire to meddle in internal ideological/religious matters of any foreign country. The Israel’s Main strategy is self defense and for this reason squashing Hezbollah with just a monetary help from Saudis would be strictly in line with the self defense doctrine. The only thing Israel should be demanding from Saudis - peace agreement, which would spell out, amongst other things, Saudis support for establishing regional peace agreements with other Arab League countries (might be only, as a start, with Sunnis without any regard to Palestinian matters.
Let be realistic, years and years of previous efforts to solve Palestinian problem by former US Presidents, which was based on so-called two-State strategy first and regional peace with other Arab countries after that, all failed because Palestinians do not want peace with Israel as long as they can count on a support of so-called international community (UN) and their Arab neighborhood. Meanwhile, Israeli strategy of establishing regional peace treaties with Arab countries (Jordan and Egypt as of now) first works well and if Saudis join this list, it will even be better. The more Arab countries join the peace agreements with Israel, the more likely Palestinian conflict will be solved.
see more

•Reply•Share ›
TW T2000q • 7 hours ago
T2000q - The only thing standing in the way of your ideas being implemented is Islamic doctrine, theology, and Fiqh.

The Kingdom is moving nowhere towards this mythical idea of a 'moderate Islam'. Yes there were stories SA women would be allowed to drive but we have seen that ploy before - it never happens.

The House of Saud made a deal with the Wahhabi clerics that if they were paid off by the Princes they would allow the House of Saud to rule and engage in their Haram ways - which is monumental and well documented.

Any eventual treaty between Israel and the Kingdom is non-binding at best because Islamic doctrine dictates: "If I take an oath and later find something else better, I do what is better and break my oath (see Sahih Bukhari V7B67N427)."

Lets say Israel does go to war with Hezbollah/Iran-she will be so weakened who's to say the Saudis will not see Israel's weakness and attack Israel at her most vulnerable. Kaibar Kaibar ya yahood - well you know the rest.

From a sound war doctrine Israel is better served letting Hezbollah/Iran and SA fight it out. Because when the Sunni and Shia are killing each other Israel is safer. The Sunni and Shia equally hate the Jews more than they hate each other at times.

So your vision of this 'once in a lifetime opportunity' of forcing The Kingdom to control the Palestinians by cutting off their funding and peace will blossom is something I would not bet on. Why? - Because most all Arabs hate the Palestinians and could care less if they live or die. The Palestinians are just a pawn of the Arab Muslims to harass Israel until the time is right for the Armies of Allah to wipe out Israel once and for all.

And so it goes.....

That is why demanding the Kingdom to open the gates of Mecca and Medinah to all people and allowing Churches and Synagogues to be built there would so unhinge the natural Islamic order of things - Chaos would ensue around the Arab world and Islamic Doctrine and Theology would be exposed for totalitarian ideology it is - and that would be good longer term.

But frankly both our views are so far removed from reality neither one of us would be allowed to sit at the adult table so here we are opining away on some comment board.

Either way this is a good exercise to articulate ideas and that's a good thing.
see more

•Reply•Share ›
Paul T2000q • 38 minutes ago
Yeah.. sure.

•Reply•Share ›
Elya Tzvi Goodfriend T2000q • 4 hours ago
Well said my friend!

•Reply•Share ›
Peter Spett TW • 8 hours ago
Why would Israel demand all these suggestions in favour of others ? Christians do not have enough strength to demand all these things by themselves ? Christians do not have the courage and the means to push the Saudis for what they want ?
Where is the Pope in all this story ?
Did the Christians acted in the same way demanding the arabs / Jordanians to allow Jews to have full access to Jerusalem , and other areas, when they were in arabs hands ?
Besides Israel is not interested to built synagogues in Saudia Arabia ( why would they ? there are no Jews there )

•Reply•Share ›
TW Peter Spett • 7 hours ago
Settle down Pete. Christians right now are the best friends Israel has right now. Friends are friends so its best not to focus on the end of times prophecies that animate our Christian friends. Israel must and does welcome them.

Who knows Pete - Maybe the Christians will lead another Crusades to stop the Islamic Expansion into Europe.

Your right - why have a Synagogue where there are no Jews? It will drive the followers of Islam crazy and we all know Dar al Islam is built on a house of cards.

•Reply•Share ›
DAS01 TW • 4 hours ago
I think Jews have had enough of Christian crusades. Just look at their history.

•Reply•Share ›
Albert Reingewirtz TW • 5 hours ago
Why would any Christians or Jews want to live in Saudi Arabia? A better idea would be to take in Muslims, “The Palestinians” for example. They are good workers, speaks Arabic, are Muslims. It would cost nothing to Saudi Arabia and as a bonus would get good Muslim workers.

•Reply•Share ›
TW Albert Reingewirtz • 4 hours ago
No Muslim country wants the Palestinians. Israel tried to give Gaza to Egypt after the 67 war and they said you can keep them. Look how that turned out.

These Jordanians who call themselves Palestinians are squatting on land Israel gave them partial control over after 1967, H1 and H2 areas, in a vain attempt at land for peace that failed

If the Palestinian people were smart they'd wipe out their leadership and ride the Israeli economic wave to prosperity. Problem is the Palestinians are afraid of their own leadership because they will kill their own people if there is even a whiff they are friendly with the Israelis. Hamas and PLO call them collaborators and the punishment is a very painful and humiliating death. So now when a Palestinian feels the need to seek paradise he tries to kill a few Jews. Happens every week in Israel but we rarely here about here in the West.

•Reply•Share ›
Devasahayam the Deplored TW • 6 hours ago
"Saudi Arabia wanting to pay the Kafir Jews of Israel to destroy their Shia enemy Hezbollah is fascinating" -- basically, same as they were willing to pay kafir US and UK to defend them against Iraq in 1991....

•Reply•Share ›
duncanmc TW • 8 hours ago
Interesting, indeed. If the peace plan that is being formulated now has a 7 year implementation window, it will be a more interesting yet. One way or another, Israel is going to eventually strike a deal with "many". Iran's graybeards may be about to see the consequences of their hatred come home to them.

•Reply•Share ›
Sanjosemike TW • 9 hours ago
TW, I liked your post. Your ideas sound reasonable to me. Quid pro Quo.

sanjosemike

•Reply•Share ›
Elya Tzvi Goodfriend TW • 4 hours ago
I would rather see peace and collaboration without stipulations first. We can work on the details later. Saudi Arabia is going through some change now. I wouldn’t push and for quick and/or radical (the above suggestions I believe may be considered extreme/radical for Saudi Arabia, whether u like it or not) change that may jeopardize any peace deal and/or collaboration for the better. We have been waiting over 50 years for something like this and it would totally be monumental!!! Let’s not mess it up.

•Reply•Share ›
TW Elya Tzvi Goodfriend • 3 hours ago
Elya - The last words Mohammad said before he died was to cleanse the Arabian Peninsula of all non-Muslims.

You can't make peace with a totalitarian ideology that hates Jews and believes Israel a stain on the soil it currently claims as her own.

Mr. Goodfriend I suggest you take a Wahhabi to lunch and see how the conversation goes.

Seriously, it would be nice if your worldview was the prevailing truth of the reality on the ground but the world just doesn't work that way.

Know Thy Enemy Know Thyself.

•Reply•Share ›
Peter Cohen TW • 4 hours ago
No, Yathrib (Medina) should be returned to the Jews.

•Reply•Share ›
Montevideo TW • 5 hours ago
Agreed !!!... Negotiating ?...Of course, I'm sure they have done so and I also understand that it will not made known to the world right away; in good time we'll know about it.
Shalom

•Reply•Share ›
YK • 9 hours ago
SBM save your billions!
Israel will only do your dirty job if you promise to absorb all the Palestinians (WB+Gaza) in you country.

•Reply•Share ›
Steve Sss YK • 8 hours ago
It is MBS, not SBM.
the so called 'Palestinians' have Jordan where 80% is 'Palestinian'.

•Reply•Share ›
Sanjosemike YK • 9 hours ago
YK, the Fakestinians would never go to Arabia, even if "welcomed."

sanjosemike

•Reply•Share ›
Adelazion YK • 8 hours ago
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•Reply•Share ›
Adelazion • 8 hours ago
Is Saudi Arabia trying to buy IDF's flesh and blood in a war against iran and Hezbollah? While it would also benefit Israel.....why not the Saudies offer arab flesh and blood too???

•Reply•Share ›

Avi Haaetz • 7 hours ago
Saudi Arabia made the mess, remember Bin Lahden... So, thanks!

•Reply•Share ›
Gea Avi Haaetz • 5 hours ago
Saidies do mpt let any Jews into Saudi Arabia and no churches, gompas and synagogues are allowed there...total apartheid regime...let them take all Muslims from Israel, Gaza and West bank into their 3 millions of airconditioned tents in Mecca and Medina...good riddance!

•Reply•Share ›
Gregg Parker • 8 hours ago
Keep smacking myself to see if I'm still sleeping... paradigm shifts all over happening..

•Reply•Share ›
Robert Furman • 6 hours ago
IDF it's not a mercenary group than anyone can hire to solve his problems. IDF has goal and a purpose and
this is , as its name says, to Defend Israel. Not to be used as a tool by a spoiled grown up kid.

•Reply•Share ›
SuchindranathAiyer • 8 hours ago
Having taken over the US White Hice beginning with Nixon, Yamani and Kissinger, the Tent of Saud now plans to hire Israel t do it's dirty work.

•Reply•Share ›
Sanjosemike • 9 hours ago
If memory serves me, the Saudis have NEVER accepted any refugee from any Muslim wars.

Now, the Saudi Royal family is worried sick about Iranian hegemony (read Shi'a Muslims) so close to them.

The Saudi Royal family understands that every man, woman and child of their extended family will be murdered by the Mullahs if the Shi'a take-over Arabia. This action would dwarf the French Revolution Reign of Terror.

The question: "Where will the Royal family go when the Shi'a march into Arabia?

1. The US? Maybe, maybe not. The US took in the Shah and that caused all kinds of problems.

2. Other Muslim Countries? Not likely. Other Muslim countries do not respect the Royal family and would worry about their Wahhabism.

3. Israel? Maybe. As part of a peace process, as long as the Royal Family promises not to intervene in Israeli politics.

I can tell you this: I would not trade places with ANY member of the Saudi Royal family, despite their wealth.

I bet you wouldn't either.

sanjosemike
see more

•Reply•Share ›
Adelazion Sanjosemike • 8 hours ago
I do hope Israel won't be foolish enough to allow them in this country because....who believes the word of arabs???

•Reply•Share ›
Sanjosemike Adelazion • an hour ago
Then, that leaves the US. No other country would let the Royal family in.

The Saudi’s have never let any refugees in either..,payback is “murder.”...ain’t it...

Sanjosemike

•Reply•Share ›
Albert Reingewirtz • 12 hours ago
The middle east better name should be the proxies land. Even the proxies have proxies. Polite societies can’t admit that they have proxies fight for them in Iraq and Syria. So the USA calls them “allies.” Now Saudi Arabia soften and overweight ( Vayishmam Yeshouroun... Hamavdil!) from having servants to do everything want Israel to be it’s proxy against Hitzbollah. Really?

•Reply•Share ›

Gea • 5 hours ago
Let Muslims fighte their own tribal wars...Israel should stay out of any of their dirty wars...as all Muslims are tuaght to hate the Jews...Let Saudi Arabia and Iran take all Muslims who live in Gaza, West bank and in Israel iteslf, as fight column as they do not belong to a good society that Jews are building...

Islamic ideology, as spelled out in Koran, Hadith and Sira-life of Mohamed is the root cause of terrorism adn violencde these days and has to be treated as Nazism mosquesw as Nazi cells and Muslims as members of a Nazi party.
•Reply•Share ›
Jeffrey Wilens Gea • 5 hours ago
The Soviets and the West allied against the Nazis toward a common goal.

•Reply•Share ›
Arnie Lakeyn • 7 hours ago
Money to fight Iran and the cost is Jewish blood. Keep your damn money.

•Reply•Share ›
T2000q Arnie Lakeyn • an hour ago
Do not forget, Hezbollah is prepping up to unleash thousands of rockets into Israel, rockets that have been provided by Iran and Syria in spite of UN observer troops that were created as a precondition for Israel to stop total annihilation of Hezbollah during the last war in exchange for preventing hezbollah from rearming. UN did not fulfilled its obligation and Israel now in a position that she needs any help and can form any alliance to eradicate the threat.

•Reply•Share ›
delboy • 7 hours ago
Let Israel build a military base 30 km from Iran in Saudi Arabia...that should shake Iran up a bit.

•Reply•Share ›
screminmimi • 28 minutes ago
Go under the table to pay Israelis to kill Muslims, then pretend outrage when it happens,, and join in with the other Muslim countries in attacking Israel for the atrocity.... I am neither a Jew,nor a Muslim, nor a politician, nor a strategist, but I believe in all my ignorance, I would pass this opportunity up.

•Reply•Share ›
Paul • 39 minutes ago
I hope that Israeli government won't lose it's mind over the "billions" and start trusting those greasy, sleazy oil "kings". arabs can't be trusted.. especially the saudi ones.

•Reply•Share ›
cynthia stratten • 2 hours ago
The Palestinians are Jordanians! No Arabs in Israel on Christian Arabs. Rule No.1.Saudi Arabia to take over Jordan - now that would be something.

•Reply•Share ›

tsvieps • 2 hours ago
I cannot imagine Israel doing this directly in response to the Saudis, even if the story is real, which it may not be.

However, if the Saudis do try to damage Hezbollah in Lebanon or Syria, a response could easily be missiles against both the Saudis and Israel. Hezbollah could decide that Israel is working with the Saudis even if that was a stretch. Then Israel would be forced to join. This is a dangerous, fast changing neighborhood.

•Reply•Share ›
KOKOU AZIABA • 2 hours ago
I cannot understand why USA didnot pressurise Saudi Arabia to allow christians in Saudi Arabia

•Reply•Share ›
DAS01 • 4 hours ago
If the government of Israel sups with the devil I hope it brings a very long spoon.

•Reply•Share ›
Rie Moya • 5 hours ago
Over time, Islam may deteriorate from moderate to liberal the way they have evolved.

•Reply•Share ›
TW Rie Moya • 4 hours ago
Rie - Erdogan said, "Islam is Islam and there is no Moderate Islam...Moderate Islam is creation of the west" I believe Erdogan.

Zuhdi Jasser, God Bless him want to innovate Islam into Zuhdism but even he can't many Muslims to his movement.

Muslims believe the Qur'an is the exact word of Allah(God) and is the perfect book for ALL Mankind including you Rie. Since Allah is infallible the Qur'an can't innovated, updated, or altered in any way because it is divinely inspired perfection.

Don't listen to CAIR and ISNA they will tell you these lies so you don't learn the Truth About Islamic Doctrine and what I just told you about the Qur'an.

•Reply•Share ›
T2000q Rie Moya • 5 hours ago
Did you really mean from extreme to moderate? Right now Islam is on the par with early days of Christianity with its ISIS-like Inquisition. How much time and pain did it take for Christianity to come around to current days relatively moderate state?

•Reply•Share ›
TW T2000q • 4 hours ago
There can be No reformation in Islam because Allah's Law is perfect and supersedes ALL man made laws and religions.

Sorry to break the bad news and burst your Kumbaya moment.

•Reply•Share ›
Pin Gadol • 6 hours ago
This all sounds like George Bailey shaking MR. Potters hand.

•Reply•Share ›
hummingharpman • 7 hours ago
DON'T trust an arselifter, no matter the brand 'shia, ****ie,..... or whatever, they will only honor ANY treaties they make with 'dirty kuffar' and ESPECIALLY 'Jooooos' as long as it is to their advantage, and they can advance pislam, while pretending as usual, that they are adherents to a 'religion of peace'....Also, having read this article I can't help but think: "Hmmm, could this Mo (MBS) be the Son of Perdition that makes a seven year treaty with Israel, that he subsequently violates in the middle of that period, standing in the Temple in Zion, declaring himself to be God?!....." Time will tell, and I still believe no one will know for sure who this Son of Perdition, aka. anti-Christ, Satan in the flesh.....really is until he stands in the Temple in Jerusalem and makes his proclamation that he is God.....only to be subsequently dispatched to Hell at Armageddon, along with all the followers of Mo and 'allah' aka. Satan.....

Luigi Rosolin • 8 hours ago
A part religion Saudi Arabia is probably the more close allei of Israel now and must be very consent to had Russia next door in Syria with Iran and a Turkey govern by a Regime king Erdogan! Libano force under Iran are quite dangerous to all. Don't forget that Saudi are a war in Yemen and in practice with Qatar that with media at least is still influencing the world. Al Jazeera broadcast is reaching the west and many countries and they well present in their view and often distort the fact. Israel had a strong enemy in Qatar and so S A, Egypt and the Wester people like me. Don't forget that australia state broadcast is also giving manipolate news of internal matter and international. Israel with Trump and S A had probably the most good allied but Iran power with Turkey and Russia should not be ignore. Syria show what can be with US loss and a Russia-Iran dominating there. The Kurdish again left down and Daesh ISIS in mass had even recently been transport and welcome in Turkey by the king Erdogan !!

•Reply•Share ›
Dennis Durkop • 8 hours ago
This is in line of Arab sharia military tactics to have Jews killed to weaken Israel!

•Reply•Share ›
duncanmc Dennis Durkop • 8 hours ago
That may be the ultimate design but Israel will have to destroy, not just have a brief skirmish with Hizballah. It's going to have to happen, so if they can get the political "cover" as well as some weapons funding, I think they may need to consider it. Unfortunately, war is coming and Jews - among many others - are going to die. At least Israel won't have a unified Arab world AND the hateful UN against them. Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.
•Reply•Share ›
Dennis Durkop duncanmc • 7 hours ago
Would not trust the Saudis at all as they were behind the liberals in the DNC to destroy the US from within including Europe and refusing to take in their own kind from Syria and Iraq plus their spending billions to construct mosques around the world as a military tactic! Israel does not need their money when their own currency is one of the world's strongest!

•Reply•Share ›
dina • 9 hours ago
Wouldn't it be great if the Saudis brokered a peace between the Palestinians and the Israelis instead of trump messing it up?

•Reply•Share ›
Big Fat Chester & Company dina • 9 hours ago
you mean repeating John the jerkoff kerry's mistakes.... so stupid you are

•Reply•Share ›
dina Big Fat Chester & Company • 8 hours ago
Your rambling vocabulary makes no sense.You perfectly copy the ridiculous writing pattern of trump who writes like a third grade student, using name calling and derogatory words.

•Reply•Share ›
Adelazion dina • 8 hours ago
. . . AND YOU WRITE LIKE AN IGNORAMUS ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•Reply•Share ›
dina Big Fat Chester & Company • 9 hours ago
Obviously you are a supporter of the supreme sexual predator.You use his simple vocabulary "stupid" -"jerk off" No intelligence what so ever.

•Reply•Share ›
AND WHERE'S YOUR INTELLIGENCE, OH YES, IT'S TOTALLY LACKING. AS A ZOMBIE, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EXCEPT WHAT YOUR ZOMBIE BRAIN SUCKS IN FROM
HUSEIN O, KILLARY, AND THE REST OF THE CROOK/COMMIE GANGSTERS!!!

•Reply•Share ›
Pupman dina • 8 hours ago
Are you a supporter of Trump's antecedent, Hussein Obama? That evil one put the US and Israel in danger. I don't know how any Jew could have supported such an ardent enemy of Israel.

•Reply•Share ›
CORRECTION: HUSEIN O. ALREADY WORSENED THE PALEST./ISRAELI
•Reply•Share ›
Frank2525 dina • 8 hours ago
I think you will find that Donald Trump started this ball rolling. All you nay sayers need to back off. Those countries will decide for themselves what they are going to do in the future, and Donald will be there to shake their hand, and approve. No matter what decision they make. He has made it plain , even for simpletons, that he plans for USA to be great again, and all other countries should be doing the same for their citizens.
------After WWII, all borders had changed during NAZI - and ALLIES of them had done. There was no country named Palestine, only a city, before and during the war. So those folks moved into what is now called Palestine, from Syria, Jordan, Iran, and other areas, to grab land they now claim. Yasser Arafat kept the two state suggested, from happening, leading to this war and lot of people dying. So back off. New Direction is coming there, and in the other countries. Refugees are actually returning to where they came from. Others are becoming citizens in new country.

•Reply•Share ›

https://worldisraelnews.com/report-s...n+State%3A+Goo
Old 11-18-2017, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

KSA will need to choose if they are with Shia Iran which funds Houthi terrorists in Yemen in their backyard or Israel which is threatened existentially by a nuclear Iran perhaps even more so than Sunni KSA, whom the Twelver Shias consider near blasphemous.

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Israel Forum