Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > World News
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World News News from around the world.

Old 11-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down China, Cuba, Russia, Saudi Arabia elected to U.N. Human Rights Council

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9AB19E20131112

Another feather in UNHRC's cap then

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Old 07-08-2014, 05:50 AM

AEWHistory is on a distinguished road

Wow, that's like the punch line to a joke.....
Old 08-14-2014, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road
Default UN Probe Head Says Netanyahu is a War Criminal, Canít Say if Hamas are Terrorists

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgr...re-terrorists/

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. He is completing a book on the international challenges America faces in the 21st century.

Quote:
Don’t ever change UN. Then we might have to start taking you seriously.

International Law Professor William Schabas, appointed to head the UNHRC probe into Israel’s defensive strikes against Hamas has already decided what the verdict will be.
Because it’s the UN.
Neuer also noted that Schabas once called for “going after” Israel’s then-President Shimon Peres in the ICC, saying, “Why are we going after the president of Sudan for Darfur, and not the president of Israel for Gaza?” Last year, Schabas declared, “My favorite would be Netanyahu within the dock of the International Criminal Court.”
But he’s remaining carefully neutral on the question of whether Hamas terrorists... are terrorists.
The man chosen to head the United Nations Human Rights Council’s latest probe into the war in Gaza won’t state clearly whether Hamas is a terror group.
Kushmaro: “By the way, do you consider Hamas a terror organization?”
Silence.
And then Schabas sighed and said, “It would be inappropriate for me to answer a question like that, uh, given what I said earlier, about having to start basically with a blank sheet and start to study this question in as neutral and objective a manner as possible. It would be inappropriate for me,” he repeated, “given my position.”

That’s a “No”.

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Israel Forum