Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > Suggestions, Feedback & Site Updates
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestions, Feedback & Site Updates Something you do or don't like? Please let us know.

Old 04-18-2017, 09:47 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Something is wrong with the forum.

Hello members,

many people have told me that when they try to sign up, they get a message that their emails have been banned by an admin, when its not the case.

There is a technical fault and even though I'm an administrator I cannot fix it, even though I've tried and I have tried to contact site owner but to no avail.

I tried to keep quiet as long as possible, but for those out there trying to sign up, this will give them atleast a partial explanation.

For these reasons and other technical issues is why Paparock hasnt come back, even though I speak to him often outside the forum.

I hope we can fix these issues soon enough, otherwise the forum will wither away, already forums have lost their glitter thanks to facebook etc.

Apart from that, there are literally thousands of articles and posts concerning the IDF, world news, radical islamic threats that can entertain, educate and open your eyes for years to come.

Parts of this forum are only visible to members and thats what is sad when they cannot join up!

Hoping for better days.

New Ron -Administrator

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 04-21-2017, 12:21 AM
Gold Member

Little Rock is on a distinguished road

The forum seems to be under attack by the Dark Powers. I hope this forum continues as I absolutely detest Facebook and similar sites.

Cheers
Old 04-21-2017, 04:16 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Agreed I hope it sees better days also.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 04-23-2017, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Punisher is on a distinguished road

I hope you guys get everything fixed soon!
Old 05-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

it happened to me last year. i think it was the site owner who sorted it then

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 05-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Yes,I hope it gets sorted as well as I detest facebook and similar forums as well and IMNet really had some quality membership and posts in the past.

In my veins runs the blood of the poets and wise men of old, and it is my desire to come to you and receive, but I shall not come with empty hands - Kahlil Gibran
Israel Forum