Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

Old 08-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 08-20-2010, 02:39 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

SCHOOL 1957 vs 2010

Scenario 1: Johnny and Mark get into a fistfight after school.

1957 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up
buddies.

2010 - Police called, arrests Johnny and Mark. Charge them with assault,
both expelled even though Johnny started it. Both children go to anger
management programs for 3 months.. School board hold meeting to implement
bullying prevention programs

Scenario 2: Robbie won't be still in class, disrupts other students.
1957 - Robbie sent to office and given 6 of the best by the Head Teacher.
Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.

2010 - Robbie given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. Tested for ADD.
Robbie's parents get fortnightly disability payments and School gets extra
funding from state because Robbie has a disability.

Scenario 3: Billy breaks a window in his neighbour's car and his Dad gives
him a whipping with his belt.
1957- Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college, and
becomes a successful businessman.

2010 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster care
and joins a gang. State psychologist tells Billy's sister that she remembers
being abused herself and their dad goes to prison.

Scenario 4: Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.
1957 - Mark gets glass of water from Principal to take aspirin with.

2010 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violations.
Car searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario 5: Ahmed fails high school English.
1957- Ahmed goes to evening classes, passes English and goes to college.

2010 - Ahmed's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear
nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation
is racist. Class action lawsuit filed against state school system and
Ahmed's English teacher. English banned from core curriculum. Ahmed given
diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak
English.

Scenario 6: Johnny takes apart leftover fireworks from 5th of November, puts
them in a model airplane paint bottle, blows up an ant's nest.
1957- Ants die.

2010- MI 5 & MI6 & Anti-terrorism Squad called. Johnny charged with domestic
terrorism, MI5 investigate parents, siblings removed from home, computers
confiscated. Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed
to fly again.
A war generating battles is ‘curse’ not ‘mirth’.

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 08-26-2010, 06:52 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
SCHOOL 1957 vs 2010

Scenario 1: Johnny and Mark get into a fistfight after school.

1957 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up
buddies.

2010 - Police called, arrests Johnny and Mark. Charge them with assault,
both expelled even though Johnny started it. Both children go to anger
management programs for 3 months.. School board hold meeting to implement
bullying prevention programs

Scenario 2: Robbie won't be still in class, disrupts other students.
1957 - Robbie sent to office and given 6 of the best by the Head Teacher.
Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.

2010 - Robbie given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. Tested for ADD.
Robbie's parents get fortnightly disability payments and School gets extra
funding from state because Robbie has a disability.

Scenario 3: Billy breaks a window in his neighbour's car and his Dad gives
him a whipping with his belt.
1957- Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college, and
becomes a successful businessman.

2010 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster care
and joins a gang. State psychologist tells Billy's sister that she remembers
being abused herself and their dad goes to prison.

Scenario 4: Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.
1957 - Mark gets glass of water from Principal to take aspirin with.

2010 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violations.
Car searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario 5: Ahmed fails high school English.
1957- Ahmed goes to evening classes, passes English and goes to college.

2010 - Ahmed's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear
nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation
is racist. Class action lawsuit filed against state school system and
Ahmed's English teacher. English banned from core curriculum. Ahmed given
diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak
English.

Scenario 6: Johnny takes apart leftover fireworks from 5th of November, puts
them in a model airplane paint bottle, blows up an ant's nest.
1957- Ants die.

2010- MI 5 & MI6 & Anti-terrorism Squad called. Johnny charged with domestic
terrorism, MI5 investigate parents, siblings removed from home, computers
confiscated. Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed
to fly again.
Brilliant!! thanks for post

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
Old 08-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Dragon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-11097516

Boots apologises for 'suicide bomber' loyalty card

Andrew Adams said it was "unbelievable" that he had been sent a loyalty card in the name of Dr A Suicide Bomber
High street chain Boots has apologised for sending a man a loyalty card in the name of 'Dr A Suicide Bomber.'
Andrew Adams , 63, of Swansea, said it was "unbelievable" that the company issued him the card.
He said he had not applied for it and did not shop at the store in the city very often.
Boots said it was "very sorry for any upset" and said it had launched a "full and detailed investigation" into how the "appalling hoax" occurred.
Continue reading the main story “Start Quote
I certainly did not want or ask for an Advantage Card - it would not be of any advantage to me”
End Quote Andrew Adams
Father-of-four Mr Adams, a retired lorry driver, said: "I'm not a doctor and I'm certainly not a suicide bomber.
"I could not believe it when it arrived. It's unbelievable it ever got through their system."
Mr Adams said he had telephoned Boots to complain.
"I've got a rather strong character so things like this wash off me but what if it had been sent to some of a nervous disposition or someone elderly?
"I spoke to their head office and they were very apologetic.
"Apparently they have a system on their computer where certain words are flagged up - somebody should have been monitoring to make sure this was not sent.
"I very seldom go there - only if I need a prescription that can't be fulfilled by my local pharmacy.
'Appalling hoax'
"I certainly did not want or ask for an Advantage Card - it would not be of any advantage to me."
Boots said it sincerely apologised for the error.
"We are very sorry for any upset that Mr Adams has experienced and we are liaising directly with him," said a company spokesperson.
"As soon as we were aware of this incident, we immediately triggered a full and detailed investigation into how this appalling hoax was able to occur.
"This has included a comprehensive audit and a review of the systems in place to prevent such behaviours taking place again.
"We have technology in place to prevent offensive terminology and potential fraudulent names being used."

Old 08-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Dragon

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2010/08/1...-warns-expert/

Reliance on solar power could lead to wars over sunlight, warns expert
As Britain and other industrialised nations become increasingly hooked on solar energy, our reliance on the sun could see the country sucked into unwinnable wars, and sleepwalking into the dark ages, claimed controversial author Tony Harrington at the launch of his new book, ‘The Nights are Drawing In’.
A backlash against alternative energy sources is now being predicted as newspapers have been quick to leap on the claims of the book. The Daily Mail has been accused of running a smear campaign against the sun, linking it to causing cancer, and the red top tabloids are fostering international tension by declaring that Germany is secretly knitting a towel the size of the Costa del Sol in preparation for a pre-dawn raid to claim huge swathes of the continent’s solar resources for themselves.
The Harrington research flies in the face of accepted thinking, and the latest declarations from government that alternative sources of fuel are a vital weapon in minimising the country’s reliance on external suppliers. Conservative Energy Minister Greg Barker has recently declared that, ‘The UK must never again find itself in a position as it has with oil supplies in the past, where its economic well-being is in the hands of shifty nations with dictator-led crackpot governments — like the Scots.’ However, Harrington has painted a nightmare scenario where Britain, short-sightedly expecting the supplies of currently plentiful sunshine to last forever, finds itself in social and economic turmoil ‘sometime around October when the clocks go back’.
‘Availability of sunlight will dwindle, yet the demand for electricity among the latte-swilling iPad-using political elite in London will continue to rise unabated,’ warns Harrington. ‘This could spark social unrest — and potentially civil war — after an invasion to ‘liberate’ Eastbourne, based solely on spurious claims that the sunny seaside town could unleash a train full of pensioners on the capital in less than 45 minutes’.
But Harrington says that there is still hope, as a rising number of households elect to build mini oil refineries in their own gardens. However, the conclusions of his ‘entirely independent’ research suggest that this will not be enough and that ultimately ‘some brave multinational corporation will have to step up, and lead the fight against the dangerously powerful force of the elements, and their track record of hostility towards these isles.’
Harrington’s book, featuring a foreword by Tony Hayward, is now available in all good petrol station forecourts.

Old 09-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Dragon

cute_assassin is on a distinguished road

* Pope gets shot on
his visit to the uk, and is rushed to the hospital, on the way to the
operating theatre he whispers ton the nurse " am i in heaven? nurse
replies no were just taking a short cut through the childrens ward

* Im sick off all the mail Im getting since my dog savaged a paki kid to death.... for the last time ...hes not for sale

* Michael Flatley has been sent to Pakistan to teach them how to riverdance....

* Remember when David Cameron came to power he said he would flush out the taliban in Pakistan.......He doesnt **** about does he??

* 99% of Britain has donated towards the Pakistani 'disaster'.
The other 1% are actually British

* Pakistan's neighbour India has offered to help with flood relief by
sending thousands of towels.
It's all they could think of off the top of their heads.

* Dear Pakistan
How does it feel to have your flood gates burst open, a huge unwelcome force come in, kill people, spread all kinds of deadly diseases, destroy our economyand generally suck the life out of your country???

* An arab calls the startrek producer and asks why aren't there
any arab's on the show? Because its in the future.

* How many Muslim extremists will it take to destroy America?
A. None, American Liberals can do it all by themselves, thank you.

* What does Osama bin Laden have in common with Hiroshima?
Nothing.... yet.

* What is Osama Bin Laden's favorite football team?
The New York Jets.

Those who can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. - Eric Hoffer

Today its a new beginning!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Dragon

Mohammed heard one of his wives was leaving him, so he rushed home where he found her on the carpet in front of the tent with her belongings; he sat beside her and said, “I heard you were planning to leave me?”

She replied, “Yes, I heard your other wives saying you were a pedophile!”

Mohammed thinks for a minute or so and then responds, “that's a mighty big word for a 6 year old."

Those who can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. - Eric Hoffer

Old 09-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Dragon

FIVE EXCELLENT REASONS
TO BLOW YOURSELF UP...
...and go to Paradise!

by Yasser Arafat, A&M columnist

Everyone goes to Paradise to have a good time, relax, explore, indulge, and escape. Fundamentalist Islamic Paradise addresses these desires with many of the same elements as infidel ones: beautiful beaches, room service, exotic destinations, and so on. But true believers cite five overriding reasons to die and go to Paradise.

1) For the camaraderie and comfort

This is the most compelling part of an all-fundamentalist experience, and the hardest one to describe. Many find the experience almost transcendental, which is why this destination enjoys such a high popularity; at a minimum, it's hard not to feel really relaxed and comfortable.

2) For the Fundamentalist entertainment and activity

Our Paradise tends to feature Fundamentalist-specific activities. From heated burqa contests and public stonings to dog gassing and Shoot-The-Buddha heavy artillery tournaments, games are never as much fun in an infidel paradise.

3) To meet other people

Romance aside, meeting new people and making new friends are popular attractions of Paradise. Blowing yourself up ensures that you'll have something major in common with your fellow Paradisers.

4) To escape the infidel world

People who feel oppressed by the encroaching infidel world enjoy the liberation of a fundamentalist environment. Living in a world where infidel slayers are the majority helps relieve the stress of living and/or working in an infidel environment.

5) To get laid

If you're looking for a romantic encounter, it's not hard to find one. But don't go expecting a lifelong orgy. And if you're not looking for lust, don't worry about it lurking all around you. The general atmosphere may occasionally be sexually charged, but it's rarely sexual.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:44 AM
Dragon

Cute-assassin you are a very naughty poster........but very funny!! ;-)
BTW did you know that suicide bombers are promised 72 virgins in paradise? the only problem is no-one told them that it's not 72 each but 72 in total!!!! now that's not very virginal in my opinion! those poor camels!!

Old 09-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetnjohn View Post
Cute-assassin you are a very naughty poster........but very funny!! ;-)
BTW did you know that suicide bombers are promised 72 virgins in paradise? the only problem is no-one told them that it's not 72 each but 72 in total!!!! now that's not very virginal in my opinion! those poor camels!!
Tks mate... u know me, always try to keep things simple.

The 72 virgins in total is news to me.. At a point of time, I was considering converting to Islam for the 72 virgins, but a thought struck me... Why in heaven are there 72 virgins? Couldnt they get laid on planet Earth that they died a virgin... means they must be butt ugly... who cares if they are virgin or not... they arent Monica Bellucci or Gisele Bundchen!
And I also heard many muslim women use their faces & bodies as a form of birth control!!

Old 09-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Dragon

Mohammad, an Arab child, entered his classroom on the first day of school in Ohio. "What is your name?" - asked the teacher.
"Mohammad". answered the kid.
You are in America now. From now on your name will be Johnny," -replied the teacher.
In the evening, Mohammad returned home. "How was your day, Mohammad?" asked his mother.
"My name is not Mohammad. I'm in America and now my name is Johnny."
"Ah, are you ashamed of your name, are you trying to dishonor your parents, your heritage, your religion? Shame on you!" - and she beat him. Then she called his father and he too beat him.
The next day Mohammad returned to school.. When the teacher saw him with all the bruises she asked, "What happened to you little Johnny"?
"Well ma'am, 4 hours after becoming an American, I was attacked by two ****in' Arabs."

Old 09-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Dragon

Did you hear about the new law passed in iran? Seems that even after a divorce, you're still legally brother and sister. Excellent :D

What do you call a Muslim who owns a camel and a goat? ----- Bisexual.

A muslim has a boner and runs into a wall. What does he hit first? ------------------ His nose

Why did the woman cross the road? ----- WHAT?!? Better question: What the hell is she doing outside the kitchen??

Q. A Muslim , A communist and Obama jump off a building, who hits first?A. Trick question, it's all the same guy

Q. What do you call a Muslim who can't tell time?
A. Premature detonation

Q. What is the difference between an infidel sex doll and an Islamic one?
A. The Islamic doll blows itself up!

Q. What is the fastest thing in the world?
A. A liberal making excuses for the latest Islamic outrage.

Q. A moderate Muslim , Santa and a smart blond see a hundred dollar bill on the ground . Who picks it up first?
A. The smart blond does, the other two don't exist.

Q: What is a biggot?
A: Any one who criticizes Muslims.

Q) Whats your favorite horror story?

A) I donno. I like the whole of Quran.

Q. What do you call a Muslim who owns 6 goats?

A. A pimp.

Old 09-28-2010, 06:54 AM
Dragon

Heheheheh!! ROFL!

Q:what is the definition of a leisure centre in downtown mecca?
A:a camel tied to a lampost!

Old 09-28-2010, 07:40 PM

deut_20-21 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetnjohn View Post
All aircraft in the Persian Gulf AOR are required to give the Iranian Air Defense Radar (military) a ten minute 'heads up' if they will be transiting Iranian airspace.

A guy overheard this conversation on the VHF Guard (emergency) frequency 121.5 MHz while flying from Europe to Dubai. It's too good not to pass along.

The conversation went like this...

Iranian Air Defence Radar: 'Unknown aircraft you are in Iranian airspace. Identify yourself.'

Aircraft: 'This is a United States aircraft. I am in Iraqi airspace.'

Air Defence Radar:
'You are in Iranian airspace. If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!'

Aircraft:
'This is a United States Marine Corps FA-18 fighter. Send 'em up, I'll wait!'

Air Defence Radar:
(no response ... total silence)
Was this an actual conversation? Is this a joke or real?
Old 09-28-2010, 11:51 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

rafi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deut_20-21 View Post
Was this an actual conversation? Is this a joke or real?

old, well worn joke attributed to many many different Air Forces.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:54 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough

MALE V FEMALE AT THE CASH MACHINE

A new sign in the Bank reads:

'Please note that this Bank is installing new Drive-through cashmachinesenabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles.

Customers using this new facility arerequested to use the procedures outlined below when accessing theiraccounts.

After months of careful research, MALE & FEMALE Procedures have beendeveloped.Please follow the appropriate steps for your gender.'

MALE PROCEDURE:

1. Drive up to the cash machine.

2. LOWER your car window.

3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.

4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.

5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.

6. Raise window.

7. Drive off.

FEMALE PROCEDURE:

(Unfortunately, most of this is the Truth!!)

1. Drive up to cash machine.

2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window withthemachine.

3. Put hand brake on, put the window down.

4. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locatecard.
5. Tell person on mobile phone you will call them back and hang up.

6. Attempt to insert card into machine.

7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to itsexcessive distancefrom the car.

8. Insert card.

9. Re-insert card the right way.

10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on theinside backpage.

11. Enter PIN .

12. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.

13. Enter amount of cash required.

14. Check makeup in rear view mirror.

15. Retrieve cash and receipt.

16. Empty handbag again to locate purse and place cash inside.

17. Write debit amount in cheque book and place receipt in back ofit.

18. Re-check makeup.

19. Drive forward 2 feet.

20. Reverse back to cash machine.

21. Retrieve card.

22. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided!

23. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.

24. Restart stalled engine and pull off.

25. Redial person on mobile phone.

26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles.

27. Release Hand Brake.

SEND THIS TO A MAN WHO NEEDS A LAUGH AND TO THE LADIES YOU THINK CANHANDLEIT!

Old 10-04-2010, 03:57 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default Two priests at Hawaii

Two priests decided to go to Hawaii on vacation.

They were determined to make this a real vacation

by not wearing anything that would identify them

as clergy. As soon as the plane landed they headed

for a store and bought some really outrageous shorts,

shirts, sandals, sunglasses, etc.

The next morning they went to the beach

dressed in their 'tourist' garb.

They were sitting on beach chairs,enjoying a drink, the sunshine and the scenery when a 'drop dead gorgeous' blonde in a topless bikini came walking straight towards them..
They couldn't help but stare.

As the blonde passed them she smiled and said

'Good Morning, Father ~ Good Morning, Father,'

nodding and addressing each of them individually,

then she passed on by. They were both stunned.

How in the world did she know they were priests?

So the next day, they went back to the store
and bought even more outrageous outfits.

These were so loud you could hear them before you even saw them! Once again, in their new attire, they settled down in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine. After a little while, the same gorgeous blonde, wearing a different colored topless bikini, taking her sweet time, came walking toward them. Again she nodded at each of them, said

'Good morning, Father ~ Good morning, Father,'

and started to walk away. One of the priests couldn't stand it any longer and said, 'Just a minute, young lady.' 'Yes, Father?'

'We are priests and proud of it, but I have to know, how in the world do you know we are priests, dressed as we are?' She replied,

'Father, it's me, Sister Kathleen.

Last edited by WABA; 10-04-2010 at 04:00 AM..
Old 10-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero.

I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant.

The mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque

thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque.

We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy"

and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and

adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant,

called something like “ Iraq o’ Ribs”?

Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called

Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge),

its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance. Problem solved.

If you agree in promoting tolerance and you think this is a good plan, pass it on.
A war generating battles is ‘curse’ not ‘mirth’.

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 10-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero.

I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant.

The mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque

thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque.

We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy"

and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and

adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant,

called something like “ Iraq o’ Ribs”?

Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called

Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge),

its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance. Problem solved.

If you agree in promoting tolerance and you think this is a good plan, pass it on.

I like it!!

Old 10-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Dragon

BREAKING NEWS!!
the BBC wants to start its own special olympics for its presenters:
The first event is the 100m see who can kiss the ass of a muslim the fastest race
2nd the 10km see who can disrespect an Israeli spokeman rantathon
3rd the see who can take the p!ss out of a christian who just mentioned G-d sprint
4th the atheist, pro-arab, pro-abortion, anti-USA, anti-Israel, liberal ****e relay race...Please note ALL BBC presenters must take part in this last race.

any more suggestions?

Israel Forum