Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 01-19-2009, 10:30 AM
Muggy73 Muggy73 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2
Muggy73 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohanad View Post
side by side!!?
What about millions of Palestinians that were forced to leave their homes at 1948? of course they are waiting the moment that they will recover them.

What about Israeli gangs that killed thousands of people at 1948?

You want to tell me that you were their thousands of years ago before Islam was ever appeared, what about Palestinian public? what sins they committed to be killed and forced to leave their homes?

So if you are right then the Romans as an example have the right to occupy Jordan since they were their thousands years ago... that's so silly.


Israeli public are thieves since they stole our lands, homes, farms ... etc.

yes side by side - remember Germany 1939 - 1945, Northern Ireland/UK

We live side by side. What has happened is history - we must grow and move on. Work together for the future. I'm not saying forget about the past - we must remember the mistakes that were made by both sides and learn not to do them again.

You can sit here all day saying it was the other side that 'started' this and go around and around with the argument - so much so that you never move onto to solving the real issues. BOTH sides need to deal with the here and now!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-19-2009, 10:44 AM
johnboy's Avatar
johnboy johnboy is offline
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Israel Military Forum
Posts: 1,632
johnboy is on a distinguished road
Default

Muggy73
Mohanad has been banned from this site

thank you for your post
please feel free to go to our Introduction Section and introduce yourself to all of us
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-19-2009, 02:26 PM
New Ron's Avatar
New Ron New Ron is offline
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Israel Military Forum
Posts: 8,444
New Ron is on a distinguished road
Default A fallen Angel indeed.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
How is that an answer? It doesn't matter what i think or believe in because it won't make a slight bit of difference to anything.

I know the Holocaust happened and i know Jews do have a certain claim to the land but even if i didn't. Would it have made any difference? No.
The whole time you've been pushing what you believe is right and wrong to us, now suddenly what you believe has suddenly become unimportant?
I see it as a sly way to avoid questions, you enjoy playing the balanced and objective person , when infact you have an extreme bias for the enemies of Israel.

Enjoy your vacation fallen "Angel"
__________________
Shalom to everyone!
No extreme is good. Neither in religion, nor in science.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~


Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-20-2009, 12:42 AM
ZparklingAngel's Avatar
ZparklingAngel ZparklingAngel is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 64
ZparklingAngel is on a distinguished road
Default

In summer 2005 I went to England, one day me and some friends decided maybe we should be going to London?. Yeah we were really into it, thankfully it never happened cause guess what, if we would have been going as said we would been on that train that exploded because of some terrorists. And yet it feels like nobody really bothered, like hm hm hm happends...
Allso regarding WTC loads of people died, even people in the 5 airplanes that got hijacked, you saw people from WTC standing on the 40th floor, in the windows. Saying good bye to eachothers, holding eachothers hands and jumped right out through the windows, cause they hade no canche in survival either way.
I cried over this for months, how can someone just do this. How can anyone scream for Allah, is that what the god say to his people? Kill others in the name of me. Seriously I wiill never understand this type of actions, what have them innocent people ever done?
Now we are standing infron of a conflict in Israel were people don´t even seem to bother about the shoting from Gaza, or the suicide bombers that have gone into Israel. Apparently Israel is supposed to just sit there, don´t care about the people that get injured/dies and hope this will end. And as for me livining in sweden I get to hear only because that I support Israel, my people that Im crazy, and everyday I get to hear that the jews are doing exactly the same as Hitler, only that people cant see the differences between protecting you own people and putting upp gas chambers to delete a whole group of people that you don´t think qualify for your nation.

This is a big slapp in my face actully, many of my relatives got deported to Auschwitz, some came back and some didnt.
I just wish that people could opend their eyes and see that Israel are defending their country, their people and their rights to a life in peach, wich they never will get if people won´t stop shooting. I will allways hope for peace.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Paparock's Avatar
Paparock Paparock is offline
Dragon
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southern California High Desert Mountains
Posts: 48,313
Paparock is on a distinguished road
Exclamation (Video) UN Ambulances Used to Transport Hamas Gunmen

(Video) UN Ambulances Used to Transport Hamas Gunmen



When civilians needed these ambulances Hamas gunmen used then for cover vechicles to help them attack Israelis because that was more important to them than the lives of their own Palestinian people that the ambulances could save used properly. That is a reason to be ashamed to hold their own peoples lives in such low value!

These Arab journalists seem to get it.
__________________
O Israel
The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”


Last edited by Paparock; 01-20-2009 at 06:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-21-2009, 04:04 PM
Illuminati's Avatar
Illuminati Illuminati is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bavaria
Posts: 4
Illuminati is on a distinguished road
Default

Thanks for the second video paparock, i actually think Uqab Sakr who is a Lebanese Shiaa, is one of the best outspoken arab journalists out there today, the guy is young and intelligent, he runs nowlebanon website which is pro-Hariri and March 14 movement.

The guy is very good, i saw that episode he gave Ousama Hamdan a very hard time.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 02-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Israel_Servant's Avatar
Israel_Servant Israel_Servant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaza Strip
Posts: 100
Israel_Servant is on a distinguished road
Default arabiangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabiangirl View Post
This argument from Israel to seize Palestinian

realy
they are killing people in cold blood
and i want to ask the same quastion i aked before
if somebody tok your home what are you doing ????

Enough errors. The Israeli army does not kill innocent people.
I am a Palestinian from the Gaza Strip and see what is going on well.
The Israeli army is the army of ethics, but we assume that the Israeli army kills innocent people it is because Hamas gangs cowardly hiding behind civilians.
I swear that if the Israeli army asked me to sacrifice myself and my family to for people of Israel to enjoing thier life i will not be late for that call.
That we said that the natural enemies that were fighting each other, what you say that Hamas gangs kill the Palestinians , and use them as human shields to protect them from the oppression of the Israeli army.
Go to the reality, the Jews did not take anyone home, but they recovered their homes and lands .

Life to Israel

I swear to be faithful and obedient servant of the State of Israel and its army and its people forever.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 02-06-2009, 11:36 PM
garylen's Avatar
garylen garylen is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: belfast
Posts: 687
garylen is on a distinguished road
Default

i know at first hand how the propoganda machine of these criminals in hamas; ira; al quada; [ all the same] works. let none on this site be fooled these dogs will try every trick and do and say anything to get world opinon on their side. they are and always will be unwilling to live in peace with the isreali people so the people of gaza must cast them aside in order that they have a future that is peacefull.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 02-19-2009, 07:40 AM
silent warrior silent warrior is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7
silent warrior is on a distinguished road
Default

frnds i believe humanity is the best relegion and i follow it ......and being a human i realy feel pain in arabiangirl post ...i think she is right.....but i condemmed hamas and all terrorist organisation.....frnd here is point israel is fighting there to save his civilians ...so why israel forces killing civilians of other country...well we should stop the logistic support of those hamas militants ...and we need a govt. in palestine , who should work for development and removal of hatred....
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 02-21-2009, 03:45 PM
voyager voyager is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6
voyager is on a distinguished road
Default You are using derogatory Words for a religion havin 1.7 Billion Followers

Fight between Hamas and Israel is local fight of dispute. Israelies are killing Palistinains and Hamas is killing Israelis.

I am against killing of innocent civilians of both sides in such fightings.

Please do not intangle Islam in it.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 02-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Paparock's Avatar
Paparock Paparock is offline
Dragon
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southern California High Desert Mountains
Posts: 48,313
Paparock is on a distinguished road
Default Hamas ain its Charter Entangled Islam in "it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyager View Post
Fight between Hamas and Israel is local fight of dispute. Israelies are killing Palistinains and Hamas is killing Israelis.

I am against killing of innocent civilians of both sides in such fightings.

Please do not intangle Islam in it.

You are not telling the truth sir. Hamas has been attacking Israel by firing thousands of rockets and mortars into Israel targeting its civilian population since Hamas took control of the Gaza Strip. Hamas by their own admission broke the last cease fire and announced it to the world in advance. Unfortunately innocents die in war however the difference is Hamas deliberately targets Israeli civilians while Israel does as much as is possible to avoid civilian casualties. If Hamas would not use their own civilians including children as human shields as id documented on this forum by articles from human rights groups, the news media, and video evidence then there would be no innocents dying. Israel withdrew out of Gaza long ago and there is no reason for Hamas to be rocketing, mortaring, and trying to kill Israeli civilians daily. If you want Israel not to come after those responsible then stop the ATTACKS.

It is Hamas that entangled Islam in it as you said because their very motivations as stated in their founding Charter Documents (try reading the Hamas Charter). So your beef is with Hamas and not Israel when it comes to entangling Islam in “it”. Are you that un-informed about facts or are you just trying to spread Radical Islamist propaganda hoping that the un-informed that come here will fall for it? If so you are not the first and you will not be the last however know it will not fly here!
__________________
O Israel
The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 02-25-2009, 03:35 PM
MuzBond007 MuzBond007 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Posts: 66
MuzBond007 is on a distinguished road
Default Israel is the birth right of Jews

Israel is the birth right of the Jews. Israel is crucible for the prophets of the Children of Israel. It is the land of David, Moses, and Solomon, and only g-d knows, how many other Jewish prophets whose names may not be in our knowledge. Israel holds Jerusalem with in her boundaries. Jerusalem is the original Kaaba in essence; it is the first and original fulcrum of the spiritual Universes. G-d will only give Jerusalem to those worthy of it. So it has always been and will be with the Jews.

Palestinians are not a race, they are just arabs who have forceable asserted themselves there and claim to belong to the land of Israel. But the arabs have no history with the lands. Arabs were nomadic and tribal and warlike. They never held a piece of land for long. Take Mecca, it never existed until Abraham and his son visited there. Historically, I hear that they built the kaaba. Then Mecca, the city came into existence. For arabs to say they had a history with mecca would not be true, because Mecca never existed before Abraham came to build the kaaba there.

Actually, there is another reason that muslims mullahs want Jerusalem. They believe that Jerusalem is the Seat of Power for all the Realms. Their occultists hold this belief. They believe that whoever holds Jerusalem, will rule the worlds. And once they are in Jerusalem they establish occultic rituals and procedures, using the koranic texts for spell casting. The aim will be to channel ethereal energies through the center of Jerusalem, to unlock the "Vault of G-d". That is the reason that mullahs always have and will have chased after Jerusalem. That is why they have always fought to get Jerusalem. They make excuses that they have right to the land. They want the Seat of Power that is Jerusalem. Infact one of the early caliphic leaders, Hajjaj bin yusaf was among this group of occultists. He also sent his son in law, mohammad bin qasim to capture sind, with the intention of finding a hidden passage to Jerusalem from with in the mountains of Himalayas. He believed this intensely enough to invest an army to the conquering of Hindustan.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 03-07-2009, 06:19 PM
arabzionist's Avatar
arabzionist arabzionist is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
arabzionist is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishmael View Post
I feel shame at times for what the majority of islam does, however; I was in madbari sior. I wish for you to see this site and know not all muslims deplore Israel.
I second that. Believe it or not, many of us are on your side.

Also, all these ppl protesting against Israel have their own agenda and it has nothing to do with Palestinian rights.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 03-08-2009, 01:37 AM
Israeli's Avatar
Israeli Israeli is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 84
Israeli is on a distinguished road
Default

I have an idea in the head, one that who has any good feeling & support towards groups like Hamas or I don't know what should be ignored completely and never cooperate with it, I like that every traveler wants to return to a country "EU countries for example" to ask it the question: "Do you have any support to Hamas and his company ?" if yes so then they forbidden to return home and stop it in the airport. Neglecting any form of communication with supporters of Palestinian Jighadists is a wise choice to take into account.

Supporters of palestinian Jihadists are a lot, so it's also a hard work to do but a good protection anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 03-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Israel_Servant's Avatar
Israel_Servant Israel_Servant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaza Strip
Posts: 100
Israel_Servant is on a distinguished road
Default Sir : Israeli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israeli View Post
I have an idea in the head, one that who has any good feeling & support towards groups like Hamas or I don't know what should be ignored completely and never cooperate with it, I like that every traveler wants to return to a country "EU countries for example" to ask it the question: "Do you have any support to Hamas and his company ?" if yes so then they forbidden to return home and stop it in the airport. Neglecting any form of communication with supporters of Palestinian Jighadists is a wise choice to take into account.

Supporters of palestinian Jihadists are a lot, so it's also a hard work to do but a good protection anyway.

I agree with your opinion. But why pursue this method? Why does everything depend on the security services? we can change many things.
At least that we campaign on the Internet and a wide acquaintance of members from all over the world in general and Arabs in particular and we are working hard to change the erroneous image that is in the mind of Israel and the Jews, and we are working at the children from the age of 8 years to 13 years.

That is, we reshape the minds and re-education in line with the true picture of Israel and Jews.
__________________

HAMAS AS A DOG
Reply With Quote
Israel Forum
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Israel Military Forum