Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 11-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Banned

stanleyuroy is on a distinguished road

Therefor3e weapons were never to have been made.It is good we are able to find out how our innocent brothers and sisters are dieing in the name of war .
However,is there a likely possiblity that Palestine will come be live as good neighbors with Isreal?I want to see peace reigning in the middle east
Old 11-09-2007, 02:49 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Default Hizbullah Casualties Are Not Martyrs.

Video:Lebanese Cleric, Father Samir Khalil Al-Yasou'i: Hizbullah Casualties Are Not Martyrs. Saudi Arabia Persecutes Christians

Click here to view video: http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1601.htm

Transcript:

Lebanese Cleric, Father Samir Khalil Al-Yasou'i: Hizbullah Casualties Are Not Martyrs. Saudi Arabia Persecutes Christians

Following are excerpts from an interview with Father Samir Khalil Al-Yasou'i, Lebanese lecturer on Christianity and Islam, which aired on Noursat TV on October 31, 2007.

Interviewer: Take, for example, the people who were killed in South Lebanon, while fighting the Israelis – should they be considered martyrs?

Father Samir Khalil Al-Yasou'i: Definitely not. They are not martyrs, because they were fighting. This is political defense...

Interviewer: So they are by no means martyrs? Is it wrong and inappropriate to use the word "martyr" in this case?

Father Samir Khalil Al-Yasou'i: This word is used to incite people and to justify one's positions. If I take my weapon and go to war against another armed person, this means that one of us could get killed. There are victims... In any case, I am considered an aggressor, just like him. Even if he managed to hit me, and I did not manage to hit him, it does not mean that I am considered a martyr and he is the executioner. Moreover, like Dr. Samir said, Gandhi should indeed be considered a martyr, because he was killed fighting for the sake of non-violence, and because he sought to unite the Muslims and the Hindus. In addition, some Buddhists, like those we are seeing now in Myanmar, can be considered martyrs.

Interviewer: They are victims of the lack of religious freedom.

Father Samir Khalil Al-Yasou'i: Yes, because first, there must be non-violence. The violent cannot be considered a martyr.

Interviewer: Do you think that Christians are persecuted in Saudi Arabia?

Father Samir Khalil Al-Yasou'i: By law, Christians are not allowed to exist there. If a person prays within his own home – as in the case of some people from India, the Philippines, and Pakistan – he is sent to prison and flogged. If a man wears a cross under his shirt... The Saudi airline... This appeared on the Internet three weeks ago, and was removed after they received complaints. They had a list of things that travelers must not take on board: The Holy Bible, any non-Muslim religious symbol, and so on.

Interviewer: Do they believe that Christian holy symbols defile Saudi Arabia?

Father Samir Khalil Al-Yasou'i: That's what they think.

Interviewer: What is the solution, in your opinion, especially since so many Christians live in Saudi Arabia?

Father Samir Khalil Al-Yasou'i: At least one and a half million Christians live in Saudi Arabia, from among the [foreign] workers.

Interviewer: Aren't they persecuted?! They cannot pray or conduct their religious ceremonies. Is there any doubt about the lack of religious freedom in Saudi Arabia?

Father Samir Khalil Al-Yasou'i: There's no doubt that among the countries that violate human rights the most, one finds China and Saudi Arabia. This is well known. But this constitutes cowardice on the part of the Western world. They dare not say a word to Saudi Arabia, because they need the Saudi oil and money. So they keep quiet. This is cowardice.
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 11-18-2007, 09:21 PM

Mini14 is on a distinguished road
Default American History Lesson:

The Vietnamese War(1964-1973)the United States won tactically but did not win or lose strategically. North Vietnam simply out-endured a politically hog-tied United States, they lost so much in the process that it was a Pyrhhic(sp?)victory.

That is was happened to Israel and Hezbollah, a war of attrition with no real victory possible.

Go IDF Lady soldiers!
Old 11-23-2007, 09:58 PM
Gold Member

Ultra Requete is on a distinguished road

It's the pitty that all those A-rab chritians are still siding with the Saudi Barbaria (islamic) Side against Israel. Nobody including Israelis and Diaspora Jews are dare enough to compare The Holy Land with The KSA on this (and other human rights issueas).
Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985) Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him.
http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=2617
http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=3410
Old 11-24-2007, 12:38 AM

Mini14 is on a distinguished road

Don't forget Orthodox Judaism as a threat to Israel, either: I have heard Orthodox Jews on TV call for Israel to be destroyed. By this action, a certain branch of Orthodox Judaism has judged itself guilty.

The Bible says .'by their fruits, ye shall know them'. Orthodox Jews of such a persuasion, they are not the Jews of Bible. Who then, are the Jews of the Bible?

The Reform Jews built farms, animal clinics, and machine shops in a wasteland; they brought European-style law to replace the psycopathic babblings of Shariah law. They built a sanctuary for both Jews and Christians.

I am not calling for either a Bataan Death March or a Treblinka, to befall
this branch of Orthodox Judaism; I don't believe God likes mass murder.
But it is not right for anybody to take the beneits of a society, and work towards the destruction of said society.

Papa Rock, I both admire and respect your respect and defense of the Christian faith; I hope someday to share a pizza with you.

Go IDF Lady soldiers!

Last edited by Mini14; 11-28-2007 at 04:31 PM..
Old 08-03-2011, 09:56 AM

Roei Hazan is an unknown quantity at this point

I mean come on let them think they won the war... we dont need to prove nothing to nobody. we all know who really won it.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Gold Member

bladeofdarkness is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roei Hazan View Post
I mean come on let them think they won the war... we dont need to prove nothing to nobody. we all know who really won it.
wow.
talk about Nacroposting
Old 08-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
wow.
talk about Nacroposting
Haha, Roei Hazan is a funny guy. The word is Necroposting by the way bladeofdarkness lol, no I'm not being english teacher its just that Necro coming from the word for dead in Greek is what is used to express this thought

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roei Hazan View Post
And ofcourse you mean Israel won right? Just making sure.....

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-03-2011, 07:47 PM

Roei Hazan is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course Israel did Ron and i'm not a funny guy :P
Israel Forum