Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 06-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Banned

Radio Illuminati is on a distinguished road
Default Israel is the victim (I'm not Jewish)

Shalom,

I read the news in Denmark about the attack and it looks to me Israel has been suffering from a provocation attack to make Israel look as bad as possible in the worlds media to make people hate Israel even more.

It is very important to understand:
  • Jews are true victims.
  • Their true mission is to spread world peace(shalom)
  • New World Order manipulate Jews big time!

New World Order wants:

world war 3(Iran vs. Israel to kickstart it)
economic collapse
World government
world army and police
World central bank and currency
micro chipped population
extermination of 80-90% of humanity
Big brother police state
World religion
CO2 global tax

As you can see the mission of the Jews are in conflict with New World Order.

Jews have to join the rest of us that are awake to the New World Order. They have to joint us and together we can spread peace and expose the enemies of Israel that spread lies and hate.

New World Order control the mainstream media and that is why they all write bad things about Israel right now.

I hope you understand how important it is that Jews wake up to the fact that they are being set up by the New World Order again and again.

Movie about new world order:
Search on youtube "fall of the republic"

Best wishes

Bjarke

Last edited by Radio Illuminati; 06-01-2010 at 04:49 PM..
Old 06-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Dragon

garylen is on a distinguished road

i think you find a lot of members including myself who are not jewish my friend
Old 06-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garylen View Post
i think you find a lot of members including myself who are not jewish my friend
Well my family is not from Israel either.

I just want to spread some truth around to make you understand that there are people that are not Israeli or Jewish that see Israel is under heavy media attack worldwide.

Humanity is being played like a violin at the moment. Divide and conqueror based on media propaganda and deception.

Last edited by Radio Illuminati; 06-01-2010 at 06:43 PM..
Old 06-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Banned

Attacking unprovoked peace ship with medical-aid and worldwide media coverage about how evil Israel is. This stinks to high heaven as a false flag operation to make Israel look as evil as possible.

New World Order is behind this attack on Israel!

Last edited by Radio Illuminati; 06-01-2010 at 07:28 PM..
Old 06-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Banned

Correction. It is not a "false flag operation" but a trap combined with media propaganda.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:11 PM

Lucio is on a distinguished road

Hi all mates, I agree with you, this it's been a trap for Israel, at this point Turkey is a new enemy for Israel.
Lucio
Old 06-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Banned

It is important to understand that New World Order plays countries and people out against each other. Divide and Conquer.

The mainstream media in Denmark where I am from run right now a heavy anti Israeli news campaign making Danes think Israel is like Nazis attacking a "peace-loving" medical aid ship that was brutal attacked by evil Israeli soldiers. I can see it is a media propaganda attack. But most people fall for this. We have to understand the real agenda behind it.

New World Order own the media and control the politicians in most of the countries. They have created the world economic collapse.

Their goal is to make a world government after WW3 that will be kick started by Israel vs. Iran playing both countries out against each other because they make Israelis very scared of Iran that they say is working on a nuke what is based on lies.

They made lies about Saddam was a threat to world peace and have weapons of mass destruction etc.

Important movie about how New World Order create wars. Search on youtube "terrorstorm"

Tamar Yonah from Israel National Radio is starting to understand what New World Order is about but she has not yet connected the dots.

Google "tamar new world order"

We are all in the same boat together being played out against each other. Jews, non Jews, Muslims, Buddhists etc.

Last edited by Radio Illuminati; 06-01-2010 at 08:45 PM..
Old 06-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Banned

PROOF THE PEACE SHIP WAS NOT PEACEFUL and the mainstream media worldwide run anti Israel media campaign:

Google
Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers
Old 06-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Banned

Reform Jew is on a distinguished road

Welcome aboard.

Of course it was a muslim nazi provocation against Israel, but no one can destroy G-d's chosen nation.

Nice to meet you. :)
Old 06-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Gold Member

milluim is on a distinguished road

Guys I think we need to show some restraint while in another thread I do think things will escalate I hope they dont another conflict will cost the Israeli economy severly.
I think the best thing here to do is wait it out and see what the united states will say and what turkey will do.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reform Jew View Post
Welcome aboard.

Of course it was a muslim nazi provocation against Israel, but no one can destroy G-d's chosen nation.

Nice to meet you. :)
Thank you!

It is the New World Order, they play everybody against each other to make conflict.

Muslims don't control the world media that right now claim Israeli soldiers brutally killed peace activists when the youtube clip clearly show what I suspected that the "peace-activist" attacked first.

This is how New world order operate. They make a group of people a threat to peace and justify wars for those that feel they have been attacked brutally without any reason.

I see it from the other side. Danish media are making Israel look like Nazis with this propaganda.

That is why i beg all of you to watch "terrorstorm" and "fall of republic" on youtube so you can see who the real enemy of humanity(all of us) is.

Last edited by Radio Illuminati; 06-01-2010 at 09:41 PM..
Old 06-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Banned

I have contact to 2 radio stations from US with millions of listeners worldwide.

They are against New World Order and only seek the truth!

It is clear after watching both sides in this that Israel has been set up and the media worldwide are spreading lies.

Please let me know if a high level person from Israel want to get on air to spread the truth about this.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Gold Member

What we need is for ordinary decent people to go on air to show they are not falling for the Hamas/Al Qaeda propoganda, while Israels leaders are already burning the airwaves we need to show the world that the ordinary "joe the Plumber" doesnt fall for the lies
Old 06-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

johnboy is on a distinguished road

radioilluminati.com welcome to the forum
you will need to send me a pm with a new user name
it is not advised to use a email address as a user name
just click in my user name and a menu will drop so you can
pm me thanks
Old 06-02-2010, 12:10 AM

I really don't know what will happen now, we can wait and see, maybe hope for the best, but Israel must not be left alone, it is the spearhead of our western democracy and that we like it or not we have to admit that defends us from the wave of radical Islamism that daily threatens us. Until now we could hope that U.S. may not leave Israel alone, but now with Obama there are no certainties, and here in Europe our leaders are so cowards as not to further alienate the Muslim countries and then prefer throw mud at Israel. It's a disgrace!
Old 06-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Banned

Someone that tell exactly what happened.

One of the radio-stations I am in contact with are covering it and they are not sure what happened. But they have showed that the peace activists where not as peaceful and honest as the mainstream media pretend they are.

They write:
"There’s no doubt that passengers engaged in violence against IDF troops, the question is whether that violence was justified because the passengers were acting in self-defense, having already come under fire from the commandoes before they boarded the ship.

Israeli claims that the activists had knives and also tried to wrestle rifles away from troops are not authenticated by any video footage released so far.
The video below appears to corroborate the claim that Israeli forces fired upon activists first, before they landed on the vessel, and before the activists started beating them up with poles and other weapons."

Did IDF fire at the peace activists before they boarded or was it lies claimed by the peace activists?
Old 06-02-2010, 12:18 AM

IDF didn't fire for first against the "peace activist", because from what I know that was the last ship boarded, so they hadn't any reason to open fire against them.

Last edited by Lucio; 06-02-2010 at 12:28 AM..
Old 06-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Gold Member

http://www.youtube.com/user/idfnadesk

this is the Israel defence forces Youtube page
From here you can see all the video footage of the commandos being assaulted as soon as they touched the deck.
These troops landed one at a time and were picked off with bats knives and then they stole two handguns from those troops.
Two troops are in Hospital with gunshot wounds, also more with other serious injuries.
As you can see from the video they realise these militants have guns they probably didnt know they were taken from there own injured troops as you can see things got hectic very quickly.
once that was established a firefight ensued and 9 people were killed. also to point out this was not the only way as one soilder says during an interview from his hospital bed. He had been stabbed already and turned to see a man coming at him with a knife as training kicks in you reach for your side arm and shoot.
But an important thing to note here they went in with ONLY SIDEARMS as they also had paintball guns for crowd restraint.
This can easily be confused in the first few seconds as live fire which I suspect is what the Militans are trying to play up.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Banned

I have asked the Alex Jones show if they want an IDF soldier on air to tell exactly what happened.

If they say yes, I will ask you guys to help me find one that wants to get on air.

The mainstream media are pure propaganda worldwide. They work on the agenda for the New World Order.

Notice that CNN used part of the youtube clip the IDF released showing the peace activists attacked when they where boarding the ship and cut the attack out so people would not see the truth. They interviewed a peace activist that said they where innocent and did not attack at all.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:41 AM
Gold Member

Where abouts are you located
The problem is most guys won be allowed to make "official" statements I sugesst contacting your nearest Israeli Embassy and suggesting it to the Military attache or the information desk.
Also I think commendations to you as its not often someone comes along and wants to go straight "on air" so well done for your entusiasim

sorry for my poor spelling tonight I have had 3 hours sleep since sunday night : )
Israel Forum