Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Knaur's Avatar
Knaur Knaur is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Punjab
Posts: 10,335
Knaur is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblood View Post
Just chill, he wasn't talking about India and BTW who told you that there is no hatred for Israel in India. I don't know which city you live in but it surely don't have a large Muslim population. I am from Bhopal, it has 40% Muslim in its population of 2 million. I have seen Anti-Israel demonstration and protests myself.

And please don't forget about our dear commies.
Yup, the coverage on the terrorist flotilla incident has been very negative in the media as well, specially in vernacular media, not any different from American or Europeon media. There have also been protests by Moslems and the Left.
__________________
The wisdom of the ancients has been taught by the philosophers of Greece, but also by people called Jews in Syria, and by Brahmins in India
-Megasthenes, Greek Ambassador to India, 300 BC

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-06-2010, 11:26 AM
New Ron's Avatar
New Ron New Ron is offline
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Israel Military Forum
Posts: 8,444
New Ron is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma78900 View Post
May be partially correct, In my country India nobody hates jews nor Israel, if you have followed recent events and their media representations at least be sure of that in Indiaian media you got positive response. Nobody demonstrates or burns your flag in my country.. so don't think that you are hated... its quite the opposite admired at least in India.
As Johnboy mentioned he never said India, he said some countries, and as you know, there are many many countries out there who hate Israel.

There are Indians who hate Israel, and there are Indians who love Israel, and there have been Indians who have brunt Israeli and American flags in demonstrations against Israel and America, muslims no doubt. The majority of Indian media has been mostly nice to Israel, because the governments of India have been pro Israel mostly that I will give them credit for. India has been the kindest country to Jews, but there are plenty of Indians these days who think they are muslims first, Indian second. Not all muslims I know.
__________________
Shalom to everyone!
No extreme is good. Neither in religion, nor in science.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~


Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-06-2010, 11:39 AM
New Ron's Avatar
New Ron New Ron is offline
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Israel Military Forum
Posts: 8,444
New Ron is on a distinguished road
Default Protests against Israel happen in every country.....

There are protest against Israel in every country, even in Israel itself!

Indian muslims burn Israeli flag in protest against Israel. Srinagar, India, Friday, Jan. 2, 2009.



Hyderabad, India, Wednesday, Jan. 14, 2009. Muslims protest againt Israels War in Gaza, by stomping on Israeli flag. Everywhere you get muslims and communists, you get hate for Israel.

__________________
Shalom to everyone!
No extreme is good. Neither in religion, nor in science.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~


Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-16-2010, 11:31 PM
cute_assassin's Avatar
cute_assassin cute_assassin is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 755
cute_assassin is on a distinguished road
Default

is it possible or plausible to start a website with just an Islam flag, and it burns on forever?? You know like the gubraithian fire Dumbledore uses in Harry Potter :briggin:
__________________


Those who can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. - Eric Hoffer


Today its a new beginning!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-17-2010, 02:33 AM
milluim's Avatar
milluim milluim is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 480
milluim is on a distinguished road
Default

why would you want to do that??
Thats just racist plain and simple, theres millions of ordinary decent muslims out there who have nothing to do with terrorism, flotillas and the middle east who just want to get on with there lives, burning flags is something radical arab terrorists do when there at a march for more terrorists. not democracy supporting people like 99.9 percent of people on this forum.
as a democracy you have to take the good with the bad and be able to take self critisicm it cant be all one sided like a dictatorship when you learn that you will learn why your website plan is a BAD idea. some people burn Israeli flags get used to it. its been happening since 1948 and will be happening untill Im long back to the earth as long as there burning flags and not rigging up vests with explosives Ill be content.

please go back to harry potter and your gubraithian fire Dumbledore whatever that is because clearly you have a lot of growing up to do before I will ever take you seriously again.
Regards
Andy
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-17-2010, 10:55 AM
johnboy's Avatar
johnboy johnboy is offline
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Israel Military Forum
Posts: 1,632
johnboy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_assassin View Post
is it possible or plausible to start a website with just an Islam flag, and it burns on forever?? You know like the gubraithian fire Dumbledore uses in Harry Potter :briggin:
the simple answer is NO
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-17-2010, 03:55 PM
scelli's Avatar
scelli scelli is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas via New York and the world
Posts: 1,973
scelli is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milluim View Post
why would you want to do that??
Thats just racist plain and simple, theres millions of ordinary decent muslims out there who have nothing to do with terrorism, flotillas and the middle east who just want to get on with there lives, burning flags is something radical arab terrorists do when there at a march for more terrorists. not democracy supporting people like 99.9 percent of people on this forum.
as a democracy you have to take the good with the bad and be able to take self critisicm it cant be all one sided like a dictatorship when you learn that you will learn why your website plan is a BAD idea. some people burn Israeli flags get used to it. its been happening since 1948 and will be happening untill Im long back to the earth as long as there burning flags and not rigging up vests with explosives Ill be content.

please go back to harry potter and your gubraithian fire Dumbledore whatever that is because clearly you have a lot of growing up to do before I will ever take you seriously again.
Regards
Andy
While I disagree with cute_assasin and his obviously failed attempt at being "cute" in this particular instance, I also disagree with some statements made by you. I'm fed up hearing lines like "but there are millions of ordinary decent Muslims out there who have nothing to do with terrorism, flotillas and the middle east who just want to get on with their lives..." and other similar tripe. This is one of the major reasons why the problem remains and will continue to remain: those millions of so-called "ordinary, decent Muslims" stand back and watch with supposed horror as Islamic extremists hijack their beloved so-called "religion of peace" and make it anything but that. Those same supposedly horrified "ordinary, decent Muslims" continually whine about how it isn't them doing all these nasty things in the name of Allah throughout the world. After all, what can they do about it? You're welcome to buy off on that sort of pablum, but I and others like me will continue calling such behavior exactly what is: cowardice. In case the rhetoric of those "ordinary, decent Muslims" sounds familiar, it's quite similar to the verbal bunk a great deal of the "ordinary, decent German populace" expressed with a straight face 65 years ago after the Nazi death camps were revealed.

As to the statement regarding your willingness to let these cretins burn a flag (any flag I assume, not just the flag of Israel): I suppose this is just boys being boys, huh? Hey, these blokes aren't the ones rigging up explosive vests. Or are they? One could also use such a ridiculous rationalization to justify stoning, misogyny or any other number of reprehensible behavior within that sick culture. After all, as long as those guys are occupied with (fill in the blank here with the atrocious behavior of choice) then they'll be satisfied and not move on to the real nasty stuff.

Is that so? Here's a new flash: anarchy is anarchy, no matter how much the "ordinary, decent Muslims", you or anyone else for that matter sugarcoats it. Those who tolerate or make excuses for such actions are just as guilty as those who actually perform the heinous deeds themselves.
__________________
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-17-2010, 04:32 PM
milluim's Avatar
milluim milluim is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 480
milluim is on a distinguished road
Default

Dont get me wrong Scelli I do agree with you to a point but much of what I said can be turned to any religion and any country,
if I said most cristians want to get on with there lives without getting involved I wouldnt call that cowardice or would you agree that most americans were cowards? just like I wouldnt call it that if they were Jewish Muslim or buddist at the end of the day thats just people being people not everyone is educated enough to take on terrorism and terrorists.
when someone hijacks cristianity like has happened many times or Judaism like the terrorist last week in Israel how does 50 people in Tel Aviv become cowards? they dont stand up to these people because they dont want to thats a basic human right not an obligation, everyone should do there part in the fight against terror but to call someone a coward because there thousands of miles from a problem and just want to do thier 9 to 5 and spend time with there family is a bit extreme dont you think?

Im not trying to sugarcoat anything about radicalism yourt right Ancharism is anarchism regardless if its flag burning protesting or bombing but personally Id take flag burning before a bombing of kids in school anyday. I dont tolerate it and I dont make excuses for it either full stop if you want you can check that with the Israeli embassy in Ireland, what I do object to Is people stirring up tensions because of religion because when we do that we become as bad as them.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-17-2010, 05:26 PM
scelli's Avatar
scelli scelli is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas via New York and the world
Posts: 1,973
scelli is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milluim View Post
Dont get me wrong Scelli I do agree with you to a point but much of what I said can be turned to any religion and any country,
if I said most cristians want to get on with there lives without getting involved I wouldnt call that cowardice or would you agree that most americans were cowards? just like I wouldnt call it that if they were Jewish Muslim or buddist at the end of the day thats just people being people not everyone is educated enough to take on terrorism and terrorists.
when someone hijacks cristianity like has happened many times or Judaism like the terrorist last week in Israel how does 50 people in Tel Aviv become cowards? they dont stand up to these people because they dont want to thats a basic human right not an obligation, everyone should do there part in the fight against terror but to call someone a coward because there thousands of miles from a problem and just want to do thier 9 to 5 and spend time with there family is a bit extreme dont you think?

Im not trying to sugarcoat anything about radicalism yourt right Ancharism is anarchism regardless if its flag burning protesting or bombing but personally Id take flag burning before a bombing of kids in school anyday. I dont tolerate it and I dont make excuses for it either full stop if you want you can check that with the Israeli embassy in Ireland, what I do object to Is people stirring up tensions because of religion because when we do that we become as bad as them.
While you've explained yourself to me more clearly than in your first posting, I think you still missed my main point...and that point was that we are all long past the time for tolerating this madness. Please don't ever believe I was only referring to those supposedly peaceful representatives of the Muslim religion as being the only guilty party when it comes to shirking their duties, but they certainly have put themselves in a rather unenviable position by their actions. Or perhaps I should say their inaction?

You state something about "hijacking" Christianity? I don't know quite what you're referring to, but I ask these simple questions: did this so-called "hijacking" involve two 767 airplanes being flown by mainline Christians into a dual skyscraper or some similar atrocity? Are Jews worldwide strapping explosives around their torsos on a regular basis in the name of Israel and then vaporizing themselves along with 100 others on a tourist bus? Are evangelical Protestants (a group which I proudly claim identity with) performing a version of jihad in their workplaces by killing Catholics whom we totally disagree with from a doctrinal point of view? Is any American minority group, despite some very valid complaints about inequality, openly rioting in the streets calling for the death or beheading of other humans because some slave dead for centuries told them to do it in a book he left?

I submit that Muslims (and by default, the Arab people themselves) are despised throughout the world and have been for many, many decades not only because of oil but more importantly because of the inexcusable actions carried out by a small but powerful clique of their own kind while the majority turned a deaf ear and blind eye to the mounting carnage. When they as a people decide to garner the courage and at last begin putting an end to such nonsense, then just maybe (and it's a very big maybe) they'll have a chance at repairing the incredible damage done to their so-called "religion of peace" and the entire Arab race as well.
__________________
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-17-2010, 09:07 PM
air-on air-on is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SW of Babylon
Posts: 528
air-on is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milluim View Post
when someone hijacks cristianity like has happened many times or Judaism like the terrorist last week in Israel how does 50 people in Tel Aviv become cowards? they dont stand up to these people because they dont want to thats a basic human right not an obligation, everyone should do there part in the fight against terror but to call someone a coward because there thousands of miles from a problem and just want to do thier 9 to 5 and spend time with there family is a bit extreme dont you think?
Milluim, one can argue that the catholic religion in the middle ages was as evil against the jews and supported by their subjects as islam is today, but that is in the past, and we - a people used to survive - have kind of come to terms with it. However, I kindly ask you to please be very careful when you make generalisations on things neither you nor the people involved (Israelis) understand yet quite well. "The terrorist last week in Israel" is a troubled person who was apparently manipulated by the shabak (secret police) in their soi-called war against so-called internal hardliners. Tapes were sent out to the Israeli media, and the waters are pretty murked. This is politics and it stinks, but do not delve into other country's affairs if you are not sufficiently informed.
Scelli is right about calling this despicable silent muslim majority that condones the "misunderstanders of islam" with their omission. Taqyia is what muslims are best at, deceiving the enemy, celebrating "peace treaties" that are pure and simple lies, "hudna" or postponement, until they gather enough strenght to resume the killing.
Fort Hood is a similar example of brave americans saying "it's on". Politics put a cap on it, and do we generalise? No sir.
The world is getting wise to muslim deception, so live up to the level of this forum and base your words on facts.
As for people not willing to stand up "to these people because they dont want to", think better: remember the crazy arab that used the buldozer he was supposed to work with to kill jews in Yerushalaim last year? Well, sir, he was already cold dead by a citizen's bullet when three other equally armed citizens climbed the tractor and fired on him - each one of them. Do you wonder why they did so? To share the blame, should the leftist justice decided to defend the "human rights" of the scum. This is politics taken to the nth power.
__________________
Dragons have a hot breath. Hang on!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 07-17-2010, 09:41 PM
milluim's Avatar
milluim milluim is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 480
milluim is on a distinguished road
Default

Please don't ever believe I was only referring to those supposedly peaceful representatives of the Muslim religion as being the only guilty party when it comes to shirking their duties, but they certainly have put themselves in a rather unenviable position by their actions. Or perhaps I should say their inaction?


indeed they have put themselves in a position which I do believe will become intenable in the not too distant future.

You state something about "hijacking" Christianity? I don't know quite what you're referring to, but I ask these simple questions: did this so-called "hijacking" involve two 767 airplanes being flown by mainline Christians into a dual skyscraper or some similar atrocity? Are Jews worldwide strapping explosives around their torsos on a regular basis in the name of Israel and then vaporizing themselves along with 100 others on a tourist bus? Are evangelical Protestants (a group which I proudly claim identity with) performing a version of jihad in their workplaces by killing Catholics whom we totally disagree with from a doctrinal point of view? Is any American minority group, despite some very valid complaints about inequality, openly rioting in the streets calling for the death or beheading of other humans because some slave dead for centuries told them to do it in a book he left?

unfortunatly you just have to look at Ireland for that answer where catholics still kill protestants and vise versa over nothing more than religion. I didnt meant to just say Americans in that post as its an equal share of the blame all over the world.

I submit that Muslims (and by default, the Arab people themselves) are despised throughout the world and have been for many, many decades not only because of oil but more importantly because of the inexcusable actions carried out by a small but powerful clique of their own kind while the majority turned a deaf ear and blind eye to the mounting carnage. When they as a people decide to garner the courage and at last begin putting an end to such nonsense, then just maybe (and it's a very big maybe) they'll have a chance at repairing the incredible damage done to their so-called "religion of peace" and the entire Arab race as well.[/quote]

Hopefully they will get the courage to do this but when we have the likes of Iran there I doubt that will happen anytime soon.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-17-2010, 09:57 PM
milluim's Avatar
milluim milluim is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 480
milluim is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by air-on View Post
Milluim, one can argue that the catholic religion in the middle ages was as evil against the jews and supported by their subjects as islam is today, but that is in the past, and we - a people used to survive - have kind of come to terms with it.

I would say the catholic church hasnt changed one bit with the paedofillia cover ups worldwide and other acts that went unreported.


However, I kindly ask you to please be very careful when you make generalisations on things neither you nor the people involved (Israelis) understand yet quite well. "The terrorist last week in Israel" is a troubled person who was apparently manipulated by the shabak (secret police) in their soi-called war against so-called internal hardliners. Tapes were sent out to the Israeli media, and the waters are pretty murked. This is politics and it stinks, but do not delve into other country's affairs if you are not sufficiently informed.

ok so a bad example but there have been others before him and no doubt more in the future

Scelli is right about calling this despicable silent muslim majority that condones the "misunderstanders of islam" with their omission.

now thats where I think I may have been misunderstood Im not for or in any way support muslims who condone terror or racism or any other form of violence the People I refer to (for example two bangladeshi familys who used to live next door to me who ran a small restaurant minded there own business kind of people who knew I support Israel because of the Flag I had out during a football match and the big star of David flowerbed in my garden, these people to be honost couldnt care less about Iran Israel or anything outside there house they dont support terror or condone it there your average joe just different because they believe in a different God than others )


Taqyia is what muslims are best at, deceiving the enemy, celebrating "peace treaties" that are pure and simple lies, "hudna" or postponement, until they gather enough strenght to resume the killing.
Fort Hood is a similar example of brave americans saying "it's on". Politics put a cap on it, and do we generalise? No sir.

but that statement initself is a generaliseation instead of saying terrorists you said Muslims..
I dont believe in generaliseing people because of thier religion I will openly admit to generalising arabs and left wingers all in the same boat its like when someone calls a Jewish person a Zionist just because there Jewish doesnt mean there automatically a Zionist.

The world is getting wise to muslim deception, so live up to the level of this forum and base your words on facts.


As for people not willing to stand up "to these people because they dont want to", think better: remember the crazy arab that used the buldozer he was supposed to work with to kill jews in Yerushalaim last year? Well, sir, he was already cold dead by a citizen's bullet when three other equally armed citizens climbed the tractor and fired on him - each one of them. Do you wonder why they did so? To share the blame, should the leftist justice decided to defend the "human rights" of the scum. This is politics taken to the nth power.
Sure but I doubt it was to share the blame to think that was what went through thier heads as they seen that bulldozer come at them would be idiotic they went to Preserve life, Im sure there was a lot of people who didnt have guns who wished they had but Im also sure there were people there who said I hate all this violence I wish I lived somewhere else they are passive people who dont believe in retaliation or armys while they may vote labour this is a democracy and they are entitled to thier opinian as much as you me or any other person living in a democracy, when people force them to believe in something they have no interst in or to take action against something then it ceases to become a democracy and becomes something else
Regards
Andy
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-17-2010, 10:05 PM
milluim's Avatar
milluim milluim is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 480
milluim is on a distinguished road
Default

Heres a good interview which might help people see the difference between muslims
http://www.weeklyblitz.net/869/inter...derate-muslims
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-17-2010, 10:32 PM
scelli's Avatar
scelli scelli is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas via New York and the world
Posts: 1,973
scelli is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milluim View Post
Hopefully they will get the courage to do this but when we have the likes of Iran there I doubt that will happen anytime soon.
Which once again brings up the question: when will the time arrive where those who supposedly disagree so vehemently with the actions of the Islamic maniacal minority finally demonstrate even the smallest fraction of courage and backbone by standing up on their own two feet for a change and openly oppose the madness surrounding them? Even if taking such a politically incorrect (at least by Arab standards), unpopular and very possibly fatal stand means splitting with their murderous Muslim brothers and sisters? I personally don't think these professional fence-sitters will ever have gumption enough to make such a break in my lifetime, which makes them only a small fraction of a percentage better than those fanatics whose actions these wimps claim so vehemently to be in disagreement with. It also makes such men and women what I stated in previous postings: nothing but spineless cowards.

Their so-called "Allah" can have the whole bunch of these pathetic weasels as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps he can talk some common sense into them.
__________________
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-17-2010, 10:52 PM
scelli's Avatar
scelli scelli is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas via New York and the world
Posts: 1,973
scelli is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milluim View Post
Heres a good interview which might help people see the difference between muslims
http://www.weeklyblitz.net/869/inter...derate-muslims
This is nothing but the same old deceptive Islamic song and dance routine rehashed once again for public dissemination to the ignorant masses. We in western countries need to do this and this and this and need to do that and that and...blah, blah, blah.

As stated previously: when I see so-called moderate Muslims (an oxymoron as far as I'm concerned anyway) finally doing something themselves for a change, then I might reconsider. Until such a time, the only thing this westerner needs to do is to keep these dirt-bags well within my interlocking fields of fire.
__________________
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-17-2010, 11:41 PM
milluim's Avatar
milluim milluim is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 480
milluim is on a distinguished road
Default

I do agree there people do need to stand on there own two feet, in Ireland if you support Israel your automatically supporting the UK and the US which isnt very popular due to the infestation of the IRA on this countrys idealism.
Have a read of this http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/judaism.php?Itemid=86
this man is a Muslim Zionist he has 37 000 readers to his anti Jihad magazine
perhaps this might be the start of the "muslim revolution" from hate to peace?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-17-2010, 11:58 PM
scelli's Avatar
scelli scelli is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas via New York and the world
Posts: 1,973
scelli is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milluim View Post
I do agree there people do need to stand on there own two feet, in Ireland if you support Israel your automatically supporting the UK and the US which isnt very popular due to the infestation of the IRA on this countrys idealism.
Have a read of this http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/judaism.php?Itemid=86
this man is a Muslim Zionist he has 37 000 readers to his anti Jihad magazine
perhaps this might be the start of the "muslim revolution" from hate to peace?
Being half Irish, I'm extremely disappointed that the land of my maternal ancestors would take such a stance. When the Irish began coming to the US in great numbers back in the 1850's, they were met with such horrendous prejudice (which continued unabated for decades) that I'd think anyone of Irish decent would appreciate Israel's situation either here in America or in Ireland itself. What a tragedy that isn't the case.

A bit off-topic but I have a missionary friend in Swords (if you know where that is) who does a tremendous amount of counselling. She's told me in the past (and I've also known for a long time on my own) that Ireland is a country reeling from its own massive internal issues...and I'm not referring to The Time of Troubles, either. I'm speaking of rampant alcoholism, spousal abuse, divorce, juvenile delinquency and a few other sad things I won't get into here.
__________________
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-18-2010, 12:07 AM
scelli's Avatar
scelli scelli is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas via New York and the world
Posts: 1,973
scelli is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milluim View Post
I do agree there people do need to stand on there own two feet, in Ireland if you support Israel your automatically supporting the UK and the US which isnt very popular due to the infestation of the IRA on this countrys idealism.
Have a read of this http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/judaism.php?Itemid=86
this man is a Muslim Zionist he has 37 000 readers to his anti Jihad magazine
perhaps this might be the start of the "muslim revolution" from hate to peace?
This is indeed a refreshing change of pace, but as the old saying goes: what can just one man do? But we'll see and and maybe I'll give The Weekly Blitz a tryout. Still didn't particularly like the interview with
Zeyno Baran as to me it's all been said before...but she herself is kind of cute, huh?
__________________
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-18-2010, 12:19 AM
milluim's Avatar
milluim milluim is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 480
milluim is on a distinguished road
Default

but she herself is kind of cute, huh?

not really my cup of coffee give me an Israeli girl one with a temper and passion and my heart belongs to her!!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-18-2010, 02:50 PM
scelli's Avatar
scelli scelli is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas via New York and the world
Posts: 1,973
scelli is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milluim View Post
but she herself is kind of cute, huh?

not really my cup of coffee give me an Israeli girl one with a temper and passion and my heart belongs to her!!
I can deal with that!

Also: not to belabor the point, but just ran across this article today and apologize if perhaps it's been posted elsewhere on the forum. Please take note of the lead-in to the story (emphasis added by me):

Buffalo: Moderate Muslim who beheaded wife says he's the real victim

This would be laughable if it didn't involve a woman without a head. In any case, it is a classic example of the essentially universal tendency on the part of Islamic supemacists and jihadists to blame everyone but themselves for what they have done. In a larger sense, this is exactly like the jihadis blaming American foreign policy for the global jihad, and is related to the campaign to get the West to "stop linking Islam with terrorism": Islamic jihadists link Islam with terrorism with consistency and religious fervor, but if a Western non-Muslim notices this, he is "hateful," "bigoted," "Islamophobic," "ignorant of Islam," etc. Never would the Muslims who accuse non-Muslims of "hate" for "linking Islam with terrorism" ever look to themselves, see the responsibility for the link as being within the Muslim community rather than outside it, and challenge those jihadists instead.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/07/bu...al-victim.html
__________________
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!

Reply With Quote
Israel Forum
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Israel Military Forum