Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road
Exclamation 90 % of Muslims.....

90% of Muslims defend the Palestinian terrorists. Therefore 90% of Muslims are terrorists. IMHO.

Yes that's my entire post. Agree or disagree I DONT CARE thats what I see so I say it like I see it! PERIOD.

Discuss.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 03-22-2012, 02:09 PM

dethbob is on a distinguished road

When they showed on TV the palestinian arabs dancing in the streets after 9/11 I thought that now people would finally understand and that there would be a quick end to the palestinian ‘conflict.’

I was wrong.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:18 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethbob View Post
When they showed on TV the palestinian arabs dancing in the streets after 9/11 I thought that now people would finally understand and that there would be a quick end to the palestinian ‘conflict.’

I was wrong.
And thats the saddest part, the non muslims who support the palestinian terrorists. I mean what is their sorry excuse :/

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 03-22-2012, 06:15 PM

armored-diplomacy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
I mean what is their sorry excuse :/
I´d say mostly ignorance and prejudices toward Israel
Old 03-22-2012, 06:45 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Not to mention serious anti Semite feeling spread around by either some false Churches or the Leftist Godless liberals who have this deep hate towards anything Jewish.

~ Golda Meir~

Old 03-23-2012, 12:00 AM

armored-diplomacy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Not to mention serious anti Semite feeling spread around by either some false Churches or the Leftist Godless liberals who have this deep hate towards anything Jewish.
True, but (and as far as I have experienced) most of the haters base their point of view on misconceptions and, most of the times, they stop their rant and start doubting when you submit some facts before them.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:04 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by armored-diplomacy View Post
True, but (and as far as I have experienced) most of the haters base their point of view on misconceptions and, most of the times, they stop their rant and start doubting when you submit some facts before them.
You and I have been talking to very different people, or you're just lucky. All the people Ive spoken to and explained for days, weeks months about the true history of Israel, they still hate Israel. I just waste my time for years trying trying again. :/

~ Golda Meir~

Old 03-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you said it right!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 03-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Banned

DeViL_MinD is on a distinguished road

first of all .. i'm an Egyptian Muslim .. and i'm expecting to get banned from ur forums in a quite short time like my previous account here ( which happened for no clear reasons ) ..

of course you would expect 100% of Muslims taking the Palestinians' side .. since we get the clear image and we know what REALLY happened .. u took their lands depending on a false unfair promise from Balfour .. he promised to give you a land he did NOT own .. you came in with your army in 1948 .. took that land .. made massacres to these people .. kicked them out from their houses to the streets .. and started living there ... just about 60 years ago .. that does NOT make it your land ..

and by the years going by .. you started to claim and hallucinate about how this land is yours ..

that's why people are against you .. i don't and i'll never have a problem with the Jews .. but i'll always have a problem with Israel's existence ..

and i do believe it's a matter of time .. until we take our land back .. we're waiting for the right moment to do our move .. and it will be a knockout ..

you should be proud of your SPECIAL FORCES though .. lol .. :

( i tried to add photos but i have to make more than 15 posts .. so i'll just put the links .. remove the spaces around the "dot" and see wut i'm talkin about )

alazmenah . com/photo/animals/2-4c0bf0cf8ff2d.jpg

umahtoday . net/pics/6459651278523875.jpg

for those who act like they don't know these photos .. these are for Israel's special forces getting beat up with WOODEN STICKS .. when they tried to attack on a ship on it's way to help Gaza's ppl .. :)

i'm happily ready to discuss with you .. please just don't rush for the ban and so .. :))

Last edited by DeViL_MinD; 03-23-2012 at 03:15 PM..
Old 03-23-2012, 03:37 PM
Dragon

ishmael is on a distinguished road

This is second hand, my grandfather told me as I was not born in 48 and my father was a baby. The Jews came to Israel buying land. Ask the christian farmers who''s desandants live in the west now and are some of the wealthiest people in their communities.
There was a great synogogue in Jerusalem that was destroyed in 48 by Jordanian army. The funny thing is it was built during the Ottomon empire, a Muslim power. So someone must have payed for the land or owned it.
One more note, Israel is not Egyptian land, never was never will be. You did not even want Gaza as part of the Camp David agreements. There is a reason, no one wants to deal with the Palestinians, not Egypt, not any Arab league country. Mr Egypt don't be so quick to judge, your country sent troops to Yemen to fight shia Muslims. You killed your fellow Muslims!

One last note, If I was in commander of Israel navy I would have sunk those boats, then worried about the people on board. Israel tried to do the least bit of damage. I doubt it will make that mistake again.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Banned

DeViL_MinD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishmael View Post
This is second hand, my grandfather told me as I was not born in 48 and my father was a baby. The Jews came to Israel buying land. Ask the christian farmers who''s desandants live in the west now and are some of the wealthiest people in their communities.
There was a great synogogue in Jerusalem that was destroyed in 48 by Jordanian army. The funny thing is it was built during the Ottomon empire, a Muslim power. So someone must have payed for the land or owned it.
One more note, Israel is not Egyptian land, never was never will be. You did not even want Gaza as part of the Camp David agreements. There is a reason, no one wants to deal with the Palestinians, not Egypt, not any Arab league country. Mr Egypt don't be so quick to judge, your country sent troops to Yemen to fight shia Muslims. You killed your fellow Muslims!

One last note, If I was in commander of Israel navy I would have sunk those boats, then worried about the people on board. Israel tried to do the least bit of damage. I doubt it will make that mistake again.
my fault i didn't make myself clear .. but every time i used the word "we" .. i meant us .. Arab countries .. so when i say .. take it back .. i'm talking about us as a whole ..

about ur nice story .. i'm sorry to tell that no lands selling nor buying happened during the process of Palestine's occupation ..

what actually happened is that Palestine was under the British mandate in 1922 .. but .. in 1917 England did already give a promise to the Jews to give them a land to live in ( as in that time the Jews were spread around the globe with no home ) ..

the last years during the British mandate witnessed an increase of the numbers of the Jew immigrants to Palestine ..

that's when some opposition movements were established by Palestinian's .. like "Al-Kassam" .. which now has a missile named after him in Gaza ..

on the other hand .. the Jew immigrants started to terrorize Palestinians in an organized way ... which later .. led to the formation of the IDF .. as an example for those Jew terrorist movements .. there is ארגון ... and הגנה ..

later in 1947 .. the whole case was given to the UN .. which made a decision in November 29 to divide Palestine into two countries ..

the Arabs refused that decision while the Jews accepted it of course ..

and Israel was declared a country in May 1948 .. as the British forces left Palestine ..

and in no time .. Israel was recognized by major powers in the world and the UN .. and from that time the crisis began ..

hope that was helpful to you .. now that you know the truth .. there is no wonder why Israel isn't so loved in the region ..

Last edited by DeViL_MinD; 03-23-2012 at 04:19 PM..
Old 03-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Dragon

There was jewish immigration during the ottomon empire. Check your facts, in fact while on facts the UK restricted Jewish immigration while Ottomons wanted it. There are reasons. My family lived raising animals, the Christian Arabs were farmers, and the city Arabs and Jews were mostly craftmen or in business. The majority of the jews who came wanted to farm, this is why they bought land from Christians. For your information not only Jews came, also Muslims(Circasions) from Russia, and christians from Europe. They all became farmers. Most of the Circasions still farm. The european christians left during WW2 as they were majority from Germany.

Yes UK made Balfour, but they never entended to keep it. In fact the Balfour was for what is now Jordan and Israel, The UK plays politics to this day.

In 1948, war started when British Controlled Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt attacked along with French controlled Syria and Lebanon.

It was not an Arab doing but a European power grab, They did not want to see the start of the end of their empires. What I find funny is very few Arabs left in 1948. The richest people in Haifa are Arab.

As for your comment on promises, The UK is full of them. they also promised the Arabs all the land the Turks held. When did Aden, Qutar, Oman, Baharain finally gain Independance? Everyone knows the UK is full of crap.

The main targets of the ארגון, and הגנה were British not Arabs.

Why is Israel vilified in Arab press? Well Arabs could vote in Israeli elections in 1948, this just happened in Egypt this year. Think about why your government controlled media hates Israel, they DO NOT want you to be free. They want you to hate israel while they steal your oil, starve you, and REFUSE to help the Palestinians. Ask your self why Stateless Arabs in Judea and Samaria have a higher standard of education, of income of life expectancy and freedom than in any ARAB nation.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Dragon

Now that my blood pressure is up Ill go run.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:25 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road

Broad is the path that leads to destruction but narrow is the path that leads unto salvation.

Most people serve self before they serve G_D. Many use G_D as an excuse to serve self. To serve G_D serve others Before SELF!
DeViL_MinD if you dare to openly and honestly state your case you will be honestly be dealt with.

You will only be banned if you start insulting fellow members, staff or start offering unsubstantiated opinions rather than offering documentable facts. Most militant Muslims that come here once their so called "facts" are shown not to be facts revert to insults and threats so are banned.

For instance:

No, I would not expect 100% of Muslims to take the Palestinian side especially after the number of documented times the Palestinians and Muslims have been caught in outright lies during various conflicts. If you would like to go over a number of these with documentation they are posted here on the forum and I will be glad to direct you to them.

Also it is NOT your land! Please explain who gave it to you? Since the birthright of the land went from Abraham, to Isaac, through Jacob also called Israel and their descendants via G_D's everlasting Covenant while Ishmael was cast out by Abraham.

Being someone who has studied the Middle East all my life (at the age of 62) I find your version of history lacking in accuracy. You sound more like someone schooled in the Muslim version of history and not that of the accepted and documented recognized history the rest of the world .

Not and Arab power grab? You need to read and research: http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=4817

If you want to match FACTS then I’m ready for you. If you are just here to try to make yourself feel better about the Israelis kicking Muslim rear since 1948 when all the Muslim armies surrounding Israel promised to drive the Jews into the see then you are NOT welcome here. Let me know if you want to be a productive member here or just a surly Muslim.
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 03-23-2012, 06:27 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Angry you prove my point about 90% of muslims!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViL_MinD View Post
first of all .. i'm an Egyptian Muslim .. and i'm expecting to get banned from ur forums in a quite short time like my previous account here ( which happened for no clear reasons ) ..

of course you would expect 100% of Muslims taking the Palestinians' side .. since we get the clear image and we know what REALLY happened .. u took their lands depending on a false unfair promise from Balfour .. he promised to give you a land he did NOT own .. you came in with your army in 1948 .. took that land .. made massacres to these people .. kicked them out from their houses to the streets .. and started living there ... just about 60 years ago .. that does NOT make it your land ..

and by the years going by .. you started to claim and hallucinate about how this land is yours ..

that's why people are against you .. i don't and i'll never have a problem with the Jews .. but i'll always have a problem with Israel's existence ..

and i do believe it's a matter of time .. until we take our land back .. we're waiting for the right moment to do our move .. and it will be a knockout ..

you should be proud of your SPECIAL FORCES though .. lol .. :

( i tried to add photos but i have to make more than 15 posts .. so i'll just put the links .. remove the spaces around the "dot" and see wut i'm talkin about )

for those who act like they don't know these photos .. these are for Israel's special forces getting beat up with WOODEN STICKS .. when they tried to attack on a ship on it's way to help Gaza's ppl .. :)

i'm happily ready to discuss with you .. please just don't rush for the ban and so .. :))
Actually the Israelis never kicked anyone out, the arabs asked the arab palestinians to leave, this shows why you were banned last time, you wonder why?

Obviously I will ban your sorry arab muslim ar$e again. You prove my point you lying pile of dog crap.

Quote:
my fault i didn't make myself clear .. but every time i used the word "we" .. i meant us .. Arab countries .. so when i say .. take it back .. i'm talking about us as a whole ..

about ur nice story .. i'm sorry to tell that no lands selling nor buying happened during the process of Palestine's occupation ..

what actually happened is that Palestine was under the British mandate in 1922 .. but .. in 1917 England did already give a promise to the Jews to give them a land to live in ( as in that time the Jews were spread around the globe with no home ) ..

the last years during the British mandate witnessed an increase of the numbers of the Jew immigrants to Palestine ..

that's when some opposition movements were established by Palestinian's .. like "Al-Kassam" .. which now has a missile named after him in Gaza ..

on the other hand .. the Jew immigrants started to terrorize Palestinians in an organized way ... which later .. led to the formation of the IDF .. as an example for those Jew terrorist movements .. there is ארגון ... and הגנה ..

later in 1947 .. the whole case was given to the UN .. which made a decision in November 29 to divide Palestine into two countries ..

the Arabs refused that decision while the Jews accepted it of course ..

and Israel was declared a country in May 1948 .. as the British forces left Palestine ..

and in no time .. Israel was recognized by major powers in the world and the UN .. and from that time the crisis began ..

hope that was helpful to you .. now that you know the truth .. there is no wonder why Israel isn't so loved in the region ..
The British mandate was actually A JEWISH MANDATE signed in London, by the Zionist organization and King Feisal well respected leader of the arabs!

These lies that have even convinced some pro Israelis about the mandate made the Israels choose PARTITION instead of all the Jewish land given to Jews by GOD ALMIGHTY that was theirs in the Mandate.This is even confirmed in your blasted Quran, but you muslims only take what is convenient from Islam and anything pro Israeli you rub off as non existent! Like your non existent arab palestine state!

PALESTINE IS JEWISH UNDERTSTOOD?

What part of this didnt you get, now I ban you forever!

~ Golda Meir~

Last edited by New Ron; 03-23-2012 at 06:34 PM..
Old 03-23-2012, 06:40 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:

Sorry but I did rush, because your kind makes it fun.

Why were you banned? Because you're a dirty dog who needs washing elsewhere.

The photos of Israel defense special forces being beaten up with WOODEN STICKS makes you little lemming laugh huh?

Good bye loser.

~ Golda Meir~

Last edited by New Ron; 03-23-2012 at 07:48 PM..
Old 03-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Dragon

garylen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
90% of Muslims defend the Palestinian terrorists. Therefore 90% of Muslims are terrorists. IMHO.

Yes that's my entire post. Agree or disagree I DONT CARE thats what I see so I say it like I see it! PERIOD.

Discuss.
can i agree with you tenfold and tenfold again

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

Old 03-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by garylen View Post

can i agree with you tenfold and tenfold again
The ones I speak of make it so easy to prove my point!

~ Golda Meir~

Old 03-23-2012, 11:56 PM

ayala is on a distinguished road

i have to say, muslim arabs such as devil mind completely have their facts totally and utterly manipulated by the generations before them

we didnt kick the arabs out of palestine at all, this misconception is totally misconstruded.

its sad to see arab muslims distorting the truth to make themselves feel better, but we know that we are right and Israel is and will always be the land of the jews

im glad this guy was banned
Old 03-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

scelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Guess those cute little keyboard character smiley faces added after typing all that self-deceived drivel didn't get you very far around here, huh?

Israel Forum