Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:02 AM

ayala is on a distinguished road

ppl like tht shud not be tolerated

its really good tht this forum doesnt allow the enemy to preach nonsense

i admire tht
Old 03-24-2012, 01:59 AM

armored-diplomacy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayala View Post

- i have to say, muslim arabs such as devil mind completely have their facts totally and utterly manipulated by the generations before them

- im glad this guy was banned
- Agree, and thats really sad , because the hate that generates will persist. Its also disappointingto see they dont try to correct that by properly researching, though.

- Honestly, Im not. Id have love to see he changed his mind instead.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:01 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayala View Post
ppl like tht shud not be tolerated

its really good tht this forum doesnt allow the enemy to preach nonsense

i admire tht
Yep weve done that in the past allowed people like him to stay on FOR MONTHS, but they keep coming back at us again and again, and when they see they have lost the arguement, they send us PMs and try to bring us down psychologically and emotionally. Ive had my fair share of it, as have the other moderators and members and now they just dont last that long anymore. Look what happened in France, by waiting too long to get that child killer, he ended up getting the easy way out. If they had gotten him once he had returned from Afghanistan, all this would have been avoided! Or even the RAID forces, just go in there and grab the guy, use tear gas then grab him. So he can get humiiated in front of a court room and feel all the angry victims families cursing him!

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 03-24-2012, 02:03 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by scelli View Post
Guess those cute little keyboard character smiley faces added after typing all that self-deceived drivel didn't get you very far around here, huh?
You bet. Disappointing him in his hopes to be allowed to troll, was the thing that made us the happiest.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 03-24-2012, 08:33 AM

what happened in france was a joke...the fact that it took so many police to halt this guy, and even then they didnt really deal with him properly

but then, french police arent the most well equipt for things like this

the mindset of the majority of muslims is totally perverted in the sense that these actions are systematically engineered by archaic, hating molvis who feed off of the destruction of mankind which is wrong, the egyptians are a classic example of arabs who have been fed with this discriminatory hatred since the time of the pharoah

this kind of self proclaimed jew hate is the only avenue they have to vent the frustration for their own sorrowful idiosyncrasy.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by armored-diplomacy View Post
He was not open to discussion, his agenda was to preach, not debate.

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Old 03-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Dragon

SpacemanSpiff is on a distinguished road

Back to the original post . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
90% of Muslims defend the Palestinian terrorists. Therefore 90% of Muslims are terrorists. IMHO.

Yes that's my entire post. Agree or disagree I DONT CARE thats what I see so I say it like I see it! PERIOD.

Discuss.
Yes ! I agree whole heartedly. The problem is not individual terrorists per se. Rather, it is Arab culture that produces, encourages, supports, and justifies terrorism.

See my sig . . .
Old 03-24-2012, 04:19 PM

well said all
Old 03-24-2012, 05:10 PM

armored-diplomacy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
He was not open to discussion, his agenda was to preach, not debate.
I always forget that.
For me, forums like this are places to discuss and learn. For others, a free window to throw up heir cr*p
Old 03-24-2012, 05:33 PM

we are all open to rational conversation supported by evidence, but when you get people coming here and preaching a distorted view of history and acting like we are all dumb then that crosses the boundaries between rational and mere illusion.

the contention we have with arabs (particularly muslims) is their mindset and the fact that they wont listen to others, they just spit out the hate that they have harboured for years.

this hate wont go away but mere discussion, despite the fact that we try time and time again to behave cordially with them.

its got to the point that mere discussion with arabs ends in the same rhetoric of accusations and needless arguments, both of which can end if these hypocrites would just take a step back and evaluate themselves before pointlessly hating us israelis.

its easy to view one side of the story and become a brainwashed media junkie, but the reality soon shines light and perspective on the situation at hand, which is that the arabs have too many internal problems which they are happy to place blame on israel, but we are not responsible for the sunni v shia divide, the arabs v persians, internally weak arab governments, mis use of their own resources, their failure to help their own needy people, extremist factions such as bad mouthing molvis wanting to kill all jews, and taking from their religion what they want and throwing out what they dont want

the pattern here is simple, the arabs are digging their own graves as we speak and for what? power, money and greed.

that you cant blame on israel
Old 03-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by armored-diplomacy View Post
- Agree, and thats really sad , because the hate that generates will persist. Its also disappointingto see they dont try to correct that by properly researching, though.

We tried that, honestly it doesnt work with people who have come to push their ideas vs ours.

How I would love to see someone change their mind. We kept some for months, infact some for years. Talked to them, even tried to make jokes to sooth them. Hoping that after ALOT of explanations, examples, links and talking to Israelis on this forum they would see things differently, but after all the jokes and discussions, there is a Gaza war for example and then that member starts spewing hate for Israel, showing us he/she LEARNT NOTHING. If anything they fooled us into trusting them leaving them make friends here just to show their true faces!

~ Golda Meir~

Old 03-24-2012, 07:37 PM

exactly, monotonous discussions with arabs onli really results in going round in a circle again and again and again

because they want to beleive in what draws comfort to them and that is playing the blame game and of course....jews, americans and brits have always been there to blame

the blame game onli works for a certain amount of time tho before people eventually get bored

i am 3/4 israeli and 1/4 yemenite jewish (israeli mother and a israeli - yemenite jewish father) and have no problems talking to arabs, the problem is when they s**t stir, without admitting the truth, which simply isnt fair
Old 03-26-2012, 10:03 PM

Bowcaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
90% of Muslims defend the Palestinian terrorists. Therefore 90% of Muslims are terrorists. IMHO.

Yes that's my entire post. Agree or disagree I DONT CARE thats what I see so I say it like I see it! PERIOD.

Discuss.
I find this topic disgusting. Just because you are pro-Israel does not mean you have to be anti-Muslim. Not even close to 90% of Muslims are pro-terrorism. pewglobal . org/database/?indicator=19&response=Often/sometimes%20justified 68% of Paletinian's are pro-terrorism, and I find that to be horrible, but lying about the numbers is not justified.

And about the "Not to mention serious anti Semite feeling spread around by either some false Churches or the Leftist Godless liberals who have this deep hate towards anything Jewish." comment: the majority of Jews in America are Jewish, and I can tell you for a fact that we do not hate anything Jewish.

I'm sorry for disagreeing with you so much, but loving Israel doesn't mean you have to be racist towards Muslims and say 90% of them are terrorists.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:36 PM

you can disagree, thats fine but for your information, most muslims so called 'support' the palestinian cause (if you call it support) yet their help goes merely beyond words.

we are not lying about anything on this forum, each and everyone of us has a right to express our interpretation at ground reality.

its your own perogative if you find it disgusting.

if i were you, find out a bit more about these 'muslims' you are defending and how they practice bigotry, mysogyny and the systematic hatred of the jewish people.

how do you expect jews to feel about muslims when they seek to destroy and defamate us.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:16 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
I find this topic disgusting. Just because you are pro-Israel does not mean you have to be anti-Muslim. Not even close to 90% of Muslims are pro-terrorism. pewglobal . org/database/?indicator=19&response=Often/sometimes%20justified 68% of Paletinian's are pro-terrorism, and I find that to be horrible, but lying about the numbers is not justified.

And about the "Not to mention serious anti Semite feeling spread around by either some false Churches or the Leftist Godless liberals who have this deep hate towards anything Jewish." comment: the majority of Jews in America are Jewish, and I can tell you for a fact that we do not hate anything Jewish.

I'm sorry for disagreeing with you so much, but loving Israel doesn't mean you have to be racist towards Muslims and say 90% of them are terrorists.
If you find this topic disgusting go and find another one.

Now have you seen what Palestinian arab terrorists have done to the Jewish people? Have you seen how much of lives,energy, stress, worry, money Israel has to spend on security, because before they used to let in pregnant women and now arabs use pregnant women to bomb Israelis, so Israel stopped them even. Israel becomes unpopular in order to protect herself. Arabs have been trying to invade Israel since her re birth. Terrorists KEEP trying to explode Jews in Israel. They have on many occasions been successfull . They constantly plot, send rockets. Hezbollah has been blowing up and then showing off videos of IDF solders being killed. Jewish mothers cry for their children murdered to death sometimes in their beds bu arabs. All this started with lies from the arabs that Jews may not have a land called Israel.

Now understand this if you can: WHEN the billions of Muslims around the world say they support these barbaric killings of Jews, then they are supporting terrorism!

How many if these muslims come out against palestinians terror? HOW MANY?

Very few, they exist Ishmael our very own member of high standing is a good example and there are thousands of Muslims who would agree with him, but compare that to a billion WHEN YOU ASK them again and again you hear the polls, the interviews, the way they vote (when they can) they chose to support the palestinian so called resistance.

Thats like some man kills your loved ones, and you hear a bunch of people saying that man was right. I dont know if you have half a heart in you, but this means they support the murderers action am I clear?

Now if you think I said this because I hate , I dont. I love everyone, I wished for the peace land deals to work, I have cried out to muslims to make peace for all our children and their children someday, but all I get is that the palestinian terrorists are right to kill Israelis.

I made the post not to spew hate, but out of outrage, out of the pain of trying to make people think but they dont.

I still pray for peace, while the enemy hides behind children and plots to destroy us all. I am not naive I say it the way it is, the way I see it.

As long as the arabs dont recognize Israel they will never have peace, as long as they keep supporting the palestinian terrorists, they also are terrorists!

For they plot to KILL THE JEWS and then the rest clap their hands, is that ok by you Bowcaster? Is it ok to have so many muslims say palestinian terrorist groups like hamas are the good guys?

Answer please Bowcaster, what DO YOU THINK OF hAMAS, of al aqsa brigades, of islamic jihad, of hezbollah, of PFLP ?

~ Golda Meir~

Last edited by New Ron; 03-27-2012 at 09:12 AM..
Old 03-27-2012, 01:23 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:

Ofcourse the majority of Jews in America are Jewish, what would they be? Hindu?

Many Jews in America love Israel, thats why AIPAC is so powerful. There are leftist self hating Jews in America also, where do you live?

My post about anti semite churches and godless liberals my goodness man unless you love on mars and dont see those liberals on tv hating Israel, and some churches not all calling themselves christians palestinians then I dont know who you are really defending in your post? Plus that post HAD NOTHING TO DO with Jews in America for goodness sakes!

We have great Christian zionists like Paparock here, I love them all!

But you are making what point? Your link about palestinians, is pointless I was talking about muslims in every nation.

I dont hate Muslims AT ALL. I love all, I love Muslims as much as I love any human being! They are Gods people as we are all.

~ Golda Meir~

Old 03-27-2012, 01:28 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:

And for the last time, MUSLIMS arent A RACE. I cannot be racists against Christians, against Buddhists, against Voodoo people, nor can I be against Muslims for Norwegian can be a Muslim, so can a Zulu South African and a Chinese man. Its a faith, not a race.

You are making the typical leftist argument Bowcaster.

~ Golda Meir~

Old 03-27-2012, 06:13 AM

88vulcan is on a distinguished road
Default Islam is love and peace you stupid cows/From a convert

As a convert to Christ away from islam I become crazy when speaking with anyone that voices a strong opinion with no knowledge of that which they speak. If people would just search and READ the queeran, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING would be absolutely understandable about the why muzlims do as muzlims do. The following are FACTS. From the queeran, hadiths, and sharia laws. Do not call me a liar or bigot or racist because I say only true things about islam. As for threatening me with death and all those so many other nice things muzlims do, join the list. There are hundreds ahead of you.

The great profet, the perfect example for all muzlims, the anointed one, was an EXTREME pervert that hated women. Guess his god overlooked his picadillos.

These are all from ALISLAM.com. The OFFICIAL saudi website.

1. Ever wonder why having sex with boys is considered to be a mark of prestige. You can see the rich men walking around with a parade of little boys following him everywhere in islam dominated countries. They kidnap little Filipino kids as the favorite.

Here is only 1 piece of the "why" answer.

1.aMuhammad crept unawares behind Zahir and put him in a hug.
Zahir, alarmed, yelled, "Get off me!" After seeing it was the prophet Zahir pushed back against him as Muhammed entered him.

2. Did you know why pedophilia is COMMANDED in islam?? Yes, commanded. The following is verbatim.

2.a. Narrated Aisha:(Aisha IS the 6 year old girl) The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Kazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, Best wishes and Allahs Blessing and a good luck. Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allahs Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

3. How about that great ice breaker, rape. Old moo loved it, commanded it, supported it,, murdered for it.

3.a. After capturing a village old moo spotted a young jewish girl. She was married and caused some perplexed thinking as he had previously said NOT to rape married women. Well he got drunk, sexed a goat and fell asleep. low and behold during the night a messenger from god told him that he could murder her husband THEN rape her without incurring allah's wraith.
The morning came and old moo chopped the head off of her hubby while she watched, ( maybe a sick islamic type of foreplay ),he then raped her while humming "allah in my pocket "

4. Now to finish. Every good islamic apologist likes to quote how friendly muzlims really are as commanded by allah. the queeran states that you will "Love the brothers of the book (meaning Jews and Christ followers). They LOVE quoting this and use it as the main defense when us ignorant muzlim haters speal up.

4.a. What is not said is the COMPLETE sentence. Love the brothers of the book, offer conversion, have them pay jizya (horrible taxes on non-muzies), take them as slaves, or (get ready for this shocker) smite their necks and take their booty.

Now how did all of those peaceful muzlims misunderstand that one. What the hell do I need a head for anyway. They love me to DEATH, don't they.

5. Sorry, I lied. I will leave with these. A. Muzlims are COMMANDED to lie to hide islam's real purpose. B. They are COMMANDED to deceive non-muzlims into friendships. It is prohibited to have non-muz friends unless it is a lie. c. theuy are COMMANDED to cheat, steal, rob, trick and hide even being muzlim if it advances the cause. They are COMMANDED to behave in society until they have enough numbers to cause disturbances (in general better than 10%)

So to wrap it up. If you believe that some muzlims are really nice peaceful people that really just want to get along, (THEY ARE DOING IT CORRECTLY) Remember that when they rape your son's and chop off the old head. Islam IS hate, greed, rape, murder, lying, deceiving, cheating, ANY sex act you can conceive they do it gladly. Pedophiles, animals, dead people, they probably f##k fish in aquariums when they can.

So people. LOVE GOD, PRAY FOR ISRAEL, try not to laugh at muzlims when they say peace, and PRAY they become blessed with conversion. See you all at Megiddo for the big one. I want to be on the winning side there my Jewish brothers and sisters. May you live in peace. There is no conflict in being a Jewish believer in Christ. PLEASE be on that boat.

Love ya, Omar Kahlid, previously from Cairo, now in hiding in the wonderful west.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:51 PM

Belkin is on a distinguished road

Problem with that argument how well do must Muslin understand the cause they so support. Not like the Arab states have freedom of press and Arab Medias have been known lying heads off. Would must Muslin support them if they know the truth perhaps not. The way to fight by debate with them not bombs and missiles at least USA that and the same Europe. I score some hit by way lower so call 90% by 10 people. Problem must muslin in WCC did not know Palestinian and Israeli conflict or care lot more about happen home countries like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and so on. They want democracy governments like what we have here USA.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Default I agree, ignorance is the main reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belkin View Post
Problem with that argument how well do must Muslin understand the cause they so support. Not like the Arab states have freedom of press and Arab Medias have been known lying heads off. Would must Muslin support them if they know the truth perhaps not. The way to fight by debate with them not bombs and missiles at least USA that and the same Europe. I score some hit by way lower so call 90% by 10 people. Problem must muslin in WCC did not know Palestinian and Israeli conflict or care lot more about happen home countries like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and so on. They want democracy governments like what we have here USA.
I dont like bombs so you are right. Educating people, like we do on this forum will certainly help. Like I said I dont think all Muslims hate Israel, but so many have been taught to. I know we have tried so many times to explain to people, the truth is even if all are told the truth for various reason most will still resist the truth, if only not to look bad in the eyes of others in their surroundings. The Terrorists rule with a heavy hand like in Pakistan, if you disagree with them they slaughter you.

Someday as Ive always said even for Muslims this will be a thing of the past. I know it because God is in control not Man.

Winning hearts and minds is not going to change the world, as many think, nor is educating people, they will resist, but through suffering and pain people will learn, we need to pray for US ALL for we will all go through Divine cleansing until we all understand how to treat our fellow human beings better.

But as it stands right now, the majority of muslims still encourage their governments who are too happy to oblige and hate Israel. Now because of that Israel is isolated and voted against in the UN. Terrorists get funding and moral support this makes the terrorists stronger, THIS is why I am so mad. That thanks to IGNORANCE, HATE, and STUPIDITY the terrorists become stronger EVERY DAY!

~ Golda Meir~

Israel Forum