Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 01-01-2009, 06:35 PM

Jeancarl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pal4life View Post
Is that why your people are starting to leave the cities close to Gaza ?
As for standing alone , Israel has never been alone , USA , UK and many others have been always on your side , supplying you with money and weapons .

Right now , Hamas is alone , even our "fellow" Egyptians are closing the borders and not letting the medical supplies go through , and at the sam time , they're supplying Israel with cheap gas .

In your post you have admitted that Israel targets children .
what about yoru 'freedom fighters"
i guess they don;t send rockets to kill israeli civilians
Old 01-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Dragon

ishmael is on a distinguished road

Hello to all, this a a very strong issue to me. I deplore the killing of anyone. However people must do what is right.

The koran makes it clear that modern israel is the coice of ALLAH.
The Qur'an and the Land of Israel
"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"
"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."
"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."
[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]
As for the hamas criminals, a true warrior leads his soldiers, not hide behind the weak. enough about this subject.

pal for life you say Israel not alone you are right Israel is the will of Allah, as no man can own what is not granted to him by the all mighty!

"Say: 'O God, King of the kingdom (1), Thou givest the kingdom to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off the kingdom from whom Thou pleasest; Thou endowest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: all the best is in Thy hand. Verily, Thou hast power over all things.'"(2) [Qur'an 3:26]

As for the USA, its relationship did not start until 1970, when usa saw israel as capable of providing for US interests, just as USA supports egypt, and all gulf nations, it is a matter of benefit. The UK has never supported israel. It provided officers for arab armies in 1948. Israel has never used british arms.

Israel fought 3 wars with no us aid. 48 weapons Czech. 56, 67 majority of equipement from France. Which is now very anti Israel.

I hope you read your koran and choose to stop supporting the criminal group hamas.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:17 PM

Abba is on a distinguished road

If you want to die for Allah may your wish be granted. General Patton of WWII said "don't die for your county, make the other son-of-a bitch die for his." Before Patton moved into a hot zone he killed everything that moved.

There is no such thing as a fair war. There will be no peace until the enemy is dead or no longer marches for a cause that is so different than yours.

Abba
Old 01-01-2009, 11:21 PM

Leitner is on a distinguished road

I think that Muslim can be more happy if they put Alcohol and nice Girl in the same room...
Israel is one of the best country in world, it is the only Democracy in Middle-East and for this reason Hamas and the other islamofascist nation don't want it.
Israel will win, i hope than one day the people of Palestine understand that their enemy isn't Israel but is Hamas.
Hamas has begin to launch over 12.000 Qassam Rocket to Israel and Hamas has begun the war. The target of Hamas is the civilians people, the target of Israel is military-strategic target... Unfortunantly sometimes there are collateral victims but this happen because Hamas-fighter hides himself near civilian place.

Long live Israel!
Old 01-02-2009, 03:59 AM

Abba is on a distinguished road

Nothing seems to illustrates the moral and intellectual bankruptcy of many Western journalists than their continual condemnation of Israel for the accidental deaths of a few Palestinian civilians, and the almost total absence of condemnation of Hamas for its repeated deliberate attacks on Israeli civilians.

Hamas agrees to a ceasefire when its supply of rockets and manpower grows low. Once the manpower and rockets have been replenished, Hamas
breaks it's worthless promise and the cease-fire and Hamases word is over.

ABBA

Old 01-02-2009, 06:25 AM

Manaia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba View Post
Nothing seems to illustrates the moral and intellectual bankruptcy of many Western journalists than their continual condemnation of Israel for the accidental deaths of a few Palestinian civilians, and the almost total absence of condemnation of Hamas for its repeated deliberate attacks on Israeli civilians.

Unfortunately this is nothing new. I believe it's partly because the old media has controlled and been influenced by Islamofascist's playing the victim card and because it's easier for other Westerners to ignore the problem and get on with watching their favourite soap if they can write of Israeli's as 'fascist jews'.
This is the first time I've ever seen Israel getting favourable press in Western media and Israel needs to capitalise on this desperately. I'm going to contact our local Israeli ambassador because I do think this is pertinent (don't know if they'll give a damn). Israel needs allies especially against Iran.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:04 AM

heha is on a distinguished road

I'am sad

Last edited by heha; 01-02-2009 at 11:12 AM..
Old 01-02-2009, 02:53 PM

berezitski is on a distinguished road

Europian public is anti-semitic. I guess they dont like muslims, but im sure that they hate Izraelis. Its a historical feeling, they allways hate them. So western media are like western people...
Old 01-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by berezitski View Post
Europian public is anti-semitic. I guess they dont like muslims, but im sure that they hate Izraelis. Its a historical feeling, they allways hate them. So western media are like western people...
Speak for yourself. Most Western Media are Left Wing zelots that rather than reporting the news color it as they want it to be rather than report it honestly. Take for instance the case of France 2/Al Dura case see http://israelmilitary.net/showthread...highlight=Dura.
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 01-02-2009, 04:26 PM

Paparock,
60 years of "cosmopolitism" cant erase, 1000 of years of antisemitism in Europe. Be sure of that.

Last edited by berezitski; 01-02-2009 at 04:32 PM..
Old 01-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Dragon

SpacemanSpiff is on a distinguished road

Actually, I have been surprised how many pro-Palestinian "peace activists" are British--and often British women.

Anyone have comments on this ?
Old 01-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Wainer View Post
Now if a British woman sees a Palestinian child on television that has been seriously injured by an Israeli shell fired from a US supplied tank and she has been indoctrinated by Left anti-American propaganda for years, what is she going to think?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
There hasn't been any shortage of Jewish kids killed or injured by Palestinian suicide bombers (think S'barro for example).

The British left is screwed up, IMHO, and especially leftist British women.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation Antisemitism is a world wide plague not just in Europe

Anti-Semitism, I believe, will greatly increase in the coming years throughout the world including inside the United States. Look at how so many around the world especially Islamists are blaming Jews concerning the current world wide finical crisis. Those individuals looking to have someone to focus their blame on as they have throughout history once again turn their attention to the Jews. These things have all been seen before as Germany blamed their national failings on the Jews. Now the Islamists, neo-Nazi, white supremacist, pro-Hamas, pro-Hezbollah supporters that ignorant Western societies have allowed to infect their nations as a growing cancer seek to destroy the very societies that have allowed them safe haven from within by a quiet Jihad of blame the Jews and if only Israel were done away with there would be peace. Like Adolf Hitler gradually swallowed Europe first with Czechoslovakia which Europe was assured would bring “peace in our time” just as the Islamists today assure if only there were no Israel there would be peace. It is all but a lie because as Muhammad himself said 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah." Whoever says this will save his property and his life from me.'" Bukhari:V9B84N59

Old 01-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Dragon

Quote:
This is ir-relevant that Jewish children are murdered by Palestinians, it is not a question of right and wrong or shades of grey.
There is something fundamentally anti-Jewish when every action of the State of Israel is subject to intense scrutiny regarding right or wrong, but this same scrutiny is not extended to any other country (with the exception of the US, which just happens to have the second largest Jewish population, after Israel).

Old 01-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Quote:
It is ir-relevant to left position, that Jewish children are murdered by Palestinians, it is not a question of right and wrong or shades of grey. The position of the British Left, is that depending on who you are listing to: [ 1 ] Israel should return to its 1967 borders and then there will be peace with the Palestinians. Or [ 2 ] Israel should return to its 1948 borders and then there will be peace with the Palestinians. Or [ 3 ] Israel is a colonial entity and should be replaced by a secular democratic Palestinian State, ( based on sharia law and run by the likes of Hamas ),. Okay, in this world view it does recognize that Jewish children are killed by Palestinians but does not accept they are deliberately targeted and argues that when Jewish children are killed this is merely a result of the un-equal nature of the military equation i.e. that the Israelis have tanks and helicopters and such like and the Palestinians do not, whilst Israeli seeks in so far as it can possibly get away with to kill innocent non-combatant Palestinian men, Women and Children, ( whose killing is utter un-necessary to facilitate any Israeli operation being carried out against Armed Palestinian groups opposing Israel ),.

Actually it is totally logical, that Women would be strong supporters of this type of bonkers ideology. Women were amongst the most fervent supporters and admirers of Adolf Hitler.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
It is ir-relevant to left position, that Jewish children are murdered by Palestinians. You have got to kidding! Civilian women and children are the diliberate targets of the Palestinian terror organizations. That is the definition of terrorism. Please read the Charter of Hamas, http://www.mideastweb.org/hamas.htm . It states their purpose is to wipe out Israel and the Jews that live there to the last one.

Old 01-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Dragon

Adrian:

I am sorry if I put you in the position of explaining the British left. I know you were not defending them.

As I suggested earlier, they are truly screwed up.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:32 PM

Soup du Jour is on a distinguished road
Default Misrepresentations a plenty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pal4life View Post
A message to Israel :

To all of you who think that the attacks on Gaza are going to stop the Resistance from firing rockets , I assure you that is not going to happen .

The attacks are only making the Palestinian resistance stronger , Hamas is getting stronger and stronger everyday , it's popularity ratings are higher than ever .

The rockets will not stop , so you either leave or die !

Our fighters are waiting for your land invasion , if that happens , you'll know what it's like to fight someone who's goal is to die.

The IDF soldiers just want to finish this and go home , but Hamas fighters leave their homes knowing they're going to die , and they're happy about it .

Killing so many people in Gaza is pointless , because we don't fear death !
Death is something we wish for.

We will continue to fire rockets , and we will keep you hiding underground .

To the Administration : please do not delete this topic , it's here to make things clear for you .

First off, I thank you for your "contribution" to this thread (not that it's accomplished anything).

Having said that, I have a comment If your "Allah" is your (for the lack of a better word) "God", I believe he would be VERY ANGRY at your interpretation of the Q'uoran. I would not, in any way shape or form, want your Allah to be my God. My God is loving, forgiving (thank goodness) and all merciful. He does not condone hatred and the murder of women and children. The Hamas are Cowards AND MURDERERS. I doubt that the Hamas leaders are anxious to die anytime soon because if they think they're in hell now, wait for it ! They just want everyone else to die for their beliefs.

They're justification of using civilians as human shields tells me that they're also SERIOUSLY deranged. People of Gaza MUST rise up against them. Unfortunately, it's not easy to un-do brain washing which takes away an individual's humanity. Too bad Hamas doesn't use their intelligence to educate their citizens to help lift them from the crappy life they have. They'd rather take someone else's instead. 'Tis sad indeed to see such human waste.

JMO
Old 01-02-2009, 11:06 PM

Ok, heres the situation. EU is not that strong to play in the region, they just can make noise in the media and condemn Israel for un-proportional force that use against the palestinians. They do that without viewing any facts or without publishing the basic situation. There is large anti-global movement in EU, two bases of that movement are Marksist and Fascist. They are very anti-semitic oriented. Let me remind you of the un-principal alliance in army of Egypt that use naci and comunist war-advisors in war in 1973(and maybe even before that). The main stream of this movement is to blame the jews as global conspirers, and blame them for anything at all that happen bad there. They become more numbered and more powerfull at this crisis period. Look for protest in Greece. We will see many protests like this in the future and many of them will be directly antisemitic. This make preasure for their governments, but at the same time, government have the jews for blaming for their un-capability. So there is circle that remain me on the times before WWII.

So therefore, i suggest open pact with the countries that can find themselfs in same danger as Israel, and have same enemies. I know 2 countries like that for now, Macedonia and Turkey, but there is more.

Sorry if my English is bad.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Dragon

garylen is on a distinguished road

to all the good people of isreal god bless and keep you all you are in the thoughts of all the protestant people of northern ireland who know at first hand what you are going through stand firm against the scum that is hamas terrorists and god willing you will live in peace
Old 01-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Lightbulb Adrian

Adrian Wainer read the Hamas Charter because what you posted is NOT what they believe. Hamas says in their charter they are to hunt down and kill every Jew in Israel to the last man, woman, and child till the rocks cry out Oh Muslim there is a Jew hiding behind me come kill him. You need to read Hamas's own words in their foundation charter as you only think you know what they believe. I have read it but from your words I know you have not. Click this link to read Hamas Charter> http://www.mideastweb.org/hamas.htm

Israel Forum