Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 01-09-2009, 02:00 PM

sammy mc fadden is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pal4life View Post
A message to Israel :

To all of you who think that the attacks on Gaza are going to stop the Resistance from firing rockets , I assure you that is not going to happen .

The attacks are only making the Palestinian resistance stronger , Hamas is getting stronger and stronger everyday , it's popularity ratings are higher than ever .

The rockets will not stop , so you either leave or die !

Our fighters are waiting for your land invasion , if that happens , you'll know what it's like to fight someone who's goal is to die.

The IDF soldiers just want to finish this and go home , but Hamas fighters leave their homes knowing they're going to die , and they're happy about it .

Killing so many people in Gaza is pointless , because we don't fear death !
Death is something we wish for.

We will continue to fire rockets , and we will keep you hiding underground .

To the Administration : please do not delete this topic , it's here to make things clear for you .
Hamas are scum,just like the IRA are scum,never bow the knee to terrorists,i have the utmost respect for all Israelis,you have the right to defend your citizens,i wish i could join in the fight,although i am not of the Jewish faith,i will wear my IDF T-SHIRT with pride today in the gym that i work out in.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:15 PM

Israeli is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb We all support Israel

Once again, Israel won against the arab/muslim forces of evil. The supporters of The State Of Israel outside Israeli territory is much larger and there is more and a lot of supporters from several arab and muslim countries, but unfortunately these fans of Israel that can speak only from from the internet or if they travel abroad outside those arabic countries because as you know there is absolutely no freedom of expression in the Arab/Islam countries and the one who supports Israel in this country will eventually be killed by some arabs/muslims citizens.

Another point that seems important to me is that some Arab today speak of peace and the elimination of all kinds of military hardware from both sides in combat. A very stupid strategy that I want to inform that Muslims use when they feel low. Disregard of these tell that's the mentality of the Arabs that I compare to the HIV virus, all you hear from the Arab media like love and peace is just a crappy strategy to weaken not only The State Of Israel but also the military arsenal of free countries, Western countries in particular. In short, we must be always strong, and always with a powerful knock of weapons to defeat the enemies of today and future.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:13 PM

Manaia is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertscout View Post
my god, THAT is obscene
Old 01-13-2009, 12:10 AM

Israeli is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb A message to muslims who are not Arabs

Arabs currently supports Hamas ONLY because they are Arab, not by what they are Muslims. I note that during the war in Bosnia there was no effort from the Arabs to help the people of Bosnia because this people are not from an Arab race. In the link I provide you can search on the articles and you will not find the word 'arab' in the description of the war in Bosnia on Wikipedia.

Bosnian War

In one word : Arab = racism
Old 01-13-2009, 12:26 AM
Dragon

ishmael is on a distinguished road

Israeli you failed to mention only nation in middle east to take in muslim refugees from Bosnia was Israel.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:33 PM

Israel_Servant is on a distinguished road
Default Great Israel

i'm palestinian guy from gaza strip which is a part of the State of Israel.

Israel's Tis replete with a very over the ages and times. It can not be denied that Israel was "God's chosen people" .
The terrorist organization "Hamas" does not consider the interests of the people. Who said that "Hamas" terrorist have won the war? they have lost the war and evidence of this:
First: the terrorist elements hiding among civilians and using them as human shields.
Second: The leaders of hiding terrorist organizations such as mice, for fear of the oppression of the Israeli army great.
Third: The fact that the Israeli army continued to enter the Gaza Strip and the sector has recovered because it is part of the State of Israel, the terrorist elements will kneeling under Israeli soldiers feet requests mercy and forgiveness, and this is what fear of terrorist elements.

Greatness of the State of Israel

Old 02-05-2009, 02:29 AM
Dragon

Archangel is on a distinguished road

All I have to say is I hope Israel continues to ignore the UN and the countries there-in and continues to destroy Hamas as soon as possible.

"Fight terror, support Israel."
Old 02-05-2009, 05:22 AM

Martel the Second is on a distinguished road
Default Hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel_Servant View Post
i'm palestinian guy from gaza strip which is a part of the State of Israel.

Israel's Tis replete with a very over the ages and times. It can not be denied that Israel was "God's chosen people" .
The terrorist organization "Hamas" does not consider the interests of the people. Who said that "Hamas" terrorist have won the war? they have lost the war and evidence of this:
First: the terrorist elements hiding among civilians and using them as human shields.
Second: The leaders of hiding terrorist organizations such as mice, for fear of the oppression of the Israeli army great.
Third: The fact that the Israeli army continued to enter the Gaza Strip and the sector has recovered because it is part of the State of Israel, the terrorist elements will kneeling under Israeli soldiers feet requests mercy and forgiveness, and this is what fear of terrorist elements.

Greatness of the State of Israel

Welcome, Israel_Servant!
It is **great to see** that there are supporters of Israel in Gaza!
I agree that Hamas doesn't have the interests of those in Gaza in mind. Their use of human shields, suicide-bombings, training young kids to hate and their continual firing of rockets (when they well know that it will provoke a response) shows that they couldn't care less about the people in Gaza.

As I keep saying to people, Hamas should follow the example of Fatah. Fatah are not shooting at Israel, so Israel does not shoot them. That is **very important** for anyone in Gaza to keep in mind (you will already know that, of course!). Hamas will be trying to say to locals that Israel shoots at anything that moves. Not true, of course. Fatah are proof of that, as are Egypt and Jordan (which both have peace treaties with Israel).

Yeah... (sigh.... ) - if only the actual guys in Gaza who are firing the rockets at Israel could be found and weeded out, then those in Gaza who want peace wouldn't have to worry about any shooting coming back - just as Fatah doesn't have to worry about that!
Good to have you here!
Martel the Second

Last edited by Martel the Second; 02-05-2009 at 05:33 AM..
Old 02-05-2009, 04:23 PM

joshbrigade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
All I have to say is I hope Israel continues to ignore the UN and the countries there-in and continues to destroy Hamas as soon as possible.

"Fight terror, support Israel."
I agree, they must fight the proxy wars and win, but what really needs to happen is to cripple IRAN
Old 02-05-2009, 07:25 PM

Israel_Servant is on a distinguished road
Default Great Israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martel the Second View Post
Welcome, Israel_Servant!
It is **great to see** that there are supporters of Israel in Gaza!
I agree that Hamas doesn't have the interests of those in Gaza in mind. Their use of human shields, suicide-bombings, training young kids to hate and their continual firing of rockets (when they well know that it will provoke a response) shows that they couldn't care less about the people in Gaza.

As I keep saying to people, Hamas should follow the example of Fatah. Fatah are not shooting at Israel, so Israel does not shoot them. That is **very important** for anyone in Gaza to keep in mind (you will already know that, of course!). Hamas will be trying to say to locals that Israel shoots at anything that moves. Not true, of course. Fatah are proof of that, as are Egypt and Jordan (which both have peace treaties with Israel).

Yeah... (sigh.... ) - if only the actual guys in Gaza who are firing the rockets at Israel could be found and weeded out, then those in Gaza who want peace wouldn't have to worry about any shooting coming back - just as Fatah doesn't have to worry about that!
Good to have you here!
Martel the Second
I hope that one day I would like to show to the world, a person who respects and appreciates the State of Israel and the Great Israeli people.
Sir: According to requests from the fear that peace will not be shot by the Israeli army, because all of Israel is sacred to appreciate and believe that the land is the land of Israel and not the land of Palestine as alleged by the underdeveloped world.
When the State of Israel accept a Palestinian state, that the generosity of the State of Israel, with the assurance that the State must be the only Israeli conditions and to follow the State of Israel.

Sir: I am not afraid of death, on the contrary, if i shot and dead by the Israeli army is a great honor for me to wish to die under the feet of Israeli soldiers.
My loyalty to the State of Israel and to the people of Israel and to the Israeli army will remain for ever.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:05 PM

Martel the Second is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel_Servant View Post
I hope that one day I would like to show to the world, a person who respects and appreciates the State of Israel and the Great Israeli people.
(snip)

Good on you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel_Servant
Sir: I am not afraid of death, on the contrary, if i shot and dead by the Israeli army is a great honor for me to wish to die under the feet of Israeli soldiers.

I hope you don't have such a death (but I know you mean it kindly, as sort of a compliment...). I don't think anyone (other than Hamas and Hezbollah) likes to see any non-combatants hurt or killed in wars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel_Servant[FONT=Comic Sans MS
[/font]
My loyalty to the State of Israel and to the people of Israel and to the Israeli army will remain for ever.
Good to hear!
Martel the Second
Old 11-26-2009, 05:04 PM

richnorm is on a distinguished road

Great post. I will also state that what the world hears out of the US is for the most part a pile of crap. Millions of Americans support what you are doing to protect yourselves. Personally, I have always wished our country would take up the practices that Israel uses to protect itself. In fact, I'm genuinely surprised that people even expect Israel to take the attacks that it does. As the other post mentions, we sure wouldn't stand for it, even if our leaders are sorry. But then no other country would take it. Yet they all say that Israel should. Just stupid. Good luck, and blast the people that attack your country onto the next continent.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:33 AM
Gold Member

milluim is on a distinguished road

keep up the good work and remember to be careful Hamas wont think twice if they suspected someone of supporting Israel in gaza.

keep safe my friend
Old 11-27-2009, 07:27 AM

DMGiles is on a distinguished road

Israel will NEVER be alone in the fight. Just as Medicine Man said, like they really need our help, but there are so many people here in the States and everywhere else for that matter that agree with always standing by Israel. I wear my IDF shirt with pride. As for Pal4life. A worms life is short and they usually get squished!
Old 11-28-2009, 04:35 AM
Banned

NegevBeast is on a distinguished road
Default Response To The Rabble-Rouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pal4life View Post
A message to Israel :

To all of you who think that the attacks on Gaza are going to stop the Resistance from firing rockets , I assure you that is not going to happen .

The attacks are only making the Palestinian resistance stronger , Hamas is getting stronger and stronger everyday , it's popularity ratings are higher than ever .

The rockets will not stop , so you either leave or die !

Our fighters are waiting for your land invasion , if that happens , you'll know what it's like to fight someone who's goal is to die.

The IDF soldiers just want to finish this and go home , but Hamas fighters leave their homes knowing they're going to die , and they're happy about it .

Killing so many people in Gaza is pointless , because we don't fear death !
Death is something we wish for.

We will continue to fire rockets , and we will keep you hiding underground .

To the Administration : please do not delete this topic , it's here to make things clear for you .

-
Bored as hell, waiting for my flight to Israel, browsing this forum and stumbled upon this gem of a post... These kind of posts are better than any stimulant in getting my juices flowing... Here goes... (too bad he can't see this)

My Dear Pal4life,
You my little buddy are so mistaken about us "Jew monsters"... Not only do some of us NOT FEAR DEATH IN WAR, but look past it when any question of our survival in OUR Land arises. Given the fact that we Yehudim have suffered enough from every single civilization in the history of mankind, our nature has literally evolved into that of a (pardon my language) ****ed off Grizzly Bear (you probably don't have those where your from) that just escaped from a Barnum and Bailey's Circus and managed to acquire/learned how to use modern weapons. Notice how Israel gave Gaza away, if you don't like it- go across the border to any of YOUR countries- Egypt, Syria, Lebanon or Jordan. If you do like it, stay there and don't mess with the ****ed off Grizzly Bear next door - man you can even come over if you play nice and don't blow up anything and stay away from the bulldozers. No more forced mass suicides on Masada, no more Inquisition, no more pogroms , no more Ghettos or Camps ... no more blowing up Sbarro's in Jerusalem and no more Katusha rockets into Ashkelon... That's why our struggle and our fight will be fiercer than yours or anybody else's. So Hear ye all those trying to stir something up and try to reference the wonderful Goldstone Report or some other BS anti-semitic International aid outcry on this thread ... Our Desperation is Hereditary and True to the Core ... Yours is Fake

"This is Centuries of War and Struggle, Listen Ahi- I'm Lookin' for Trouble"
BTW say hello to my buddy, he's a "Cherry" so you might run into him...
Old 11-30-2009, 05:45 PM

smithsgeorge8 is on a distinguished road

Go Away, wrong forum for you *** hole
Israel Forum