Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > World News > North America
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Gold Member

blueblood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
I wouldnt be too sure of that, it looks more and more as if Islamic dominance is taking over in the world, and not the opposite. If we are not careful almost everything we do will have to be done with "sensitivity" to muslims. Thats why each and everyone of us, must take a stand against "submission" to the muslim demands, they want Islamic way of life, then they should live it in their own lands, not spread it in other parts of the world, when they try they should be told NO, and if they try to force they should be kicked out, jailed, and even taken out! Very simple, but our governments are acting weak and worthless and we all end up being victims!
Sir, I'm not sure of that if you consider history.

Firstly, almost whole of North India was under the rule of Muslims for nearly 800 years, now we kick their *** in a more freely manner (For example Pakistan).

Second thing, Mongol Empire was the largest contiguous empire, they still dream of that.

Third, take a look at the Crusades, I don't think they can do that again.

And more recently 1973 Oil crisis, Iraq is the best example for them and Soviet Union is not here to save their ***es.

I hope that you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:34 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
All muslim mosques that have been built over other peoples sacred ground should be demolished, good video blueblood, we need to do more demolishing, starting with the two cursed mosques on the temple mount, break em down, and re build the temple of Solomon!

Thank You Sir, I'll be there if you'll call me.

You know 800 years long history is not easily forgotten, not for me.

Have a nice day......
Old 05-29-2010, 12:39 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblood View Post
Sir, I'm not sure of that if you consider history.

Firstly, almost whole of North India was under the rule of Muslims for nearly 800 years, now we kick their *** in a more freely manner (For example Pakistan).

Second thing, Mongol Empire was the largest contiguous empire, they still dream of that.

Third, take a look at the Crusades, I don't think they can do that again.

And more recently 1973 Oil crisis, Iraq is the best example for them and Soviet Union is not here to save their ***es.

I hope that you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
I do see what you mean, but I still feel we are submitting more and more, look at this mosque for example, and they are now building a second mosque in the same area, and everyone is scared to stop it.

Did you know there are about 200 mosques in the New York area already?!

Was this mega mosque so important, did you know that the inaugration date for this cursed mosque will be September 11, 2011! I know its crazy beyond belief!

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-29-2010, 12:50 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
I do see what you mean, but I still feel we are submitting more and more, look at this mosque for example, and they are now building a second mosque in the same area, and everyone is scared to stop it.

Did you know there are about 200 mosques in the New York area already?!

Was this mega mosque so important, did you know that the inaugration date for this cursed mosque will be September 11, 2011! I know its crazy beyond belief!

Well, what can I say, DEMOCRACY has its flaws.

Sir, politicians can even sell their mothers to strip clubs if the price is right(every country on this planet included).

I'm not there, but I think New-Yorkers should organize a m***ive protest.
(Americans tend to protest for homosexual's rights and animal rights, what about humans?, what about Americans?)

Have a nice day..........
Old 05-29-2010, 01:00 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yep Sunday, June 6th, 2010 is the big day, D-Day! When all New Yorkans, and others who wish to protest this mosque are invited to join, we can only hope it will be m***ive! Atleast bring the attention to the world media about it, surprisingly so many people out there still havent even heard about it!

Take care man!

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-29-2010, 02:19 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Yep Sunday, June 6th, 2010 is the big day, D-Day! When all New Yorkans, and others who wish to protest this mosque are invited to join, we can only hope it will be m***ive! Atleast bring the attention to the world media about it, surprisingly so many people out there still havent even heard about it!

Take care man!

All the best to New Yorkers, they're gonna need it. Hope they do what's right.

Take care you too...

Have a nice day........
Old 05-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishmael View Post
I am mixed on this topic. The United States has no OFFICIAL religion. Therefor different than building religious institutions in places where such exists.

A masjid is a house of prayer. Unfortunately used for other things, but same can be said of churches ( rev write church in Chicago)

There were muslims killed at ground zero( not the ones on planes) also muslims have died in Iraq and afganistan serving as translators and in US Military. My son joined us military. so this is dear to my heart.

I suppose property rights are also envolved. The US was founded on many principles this being one. ( Bill of rights no soldier to be housed in your home without your approval)
I am torn on this issue!
Sir,
Democracies rarely have official religion. It's not good for a democracy or its citizens to favor a particular religion as it can result in chaos.(Israel can be an execption as it was formed as a Jewish State).

I'm from India, and I can provide you with numerous examples of Muslims getting killed terrorist attacks. But they (terrorists) think that war( jihad) requires sacrifice (but why kill innocent people, when soldiers are ready to fight them). Good Muslims are the ones who suffer the most

How can people be fooled by a person (Osama Bin Laden) to give up their education and wage Jihad, when he himself studied western education and born with a silver (or rather golden) spoon in his mouth.

I agree that every religion's worship places are misused but think of those who lost their families and friends in 9/11, its not that easy for them as US is mostly Christian (they don't have a large Muslim population to know them better). Government policies and people's feelings can be two different things.

That's just what I think.

Have a nice day.............

Last edited by blueblood; 05-29-2010 at 03:12 PM..
Old 05-29-2010, 03:58 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow 9/11 & The Muslims that Slaughtererd Thousands of America Civilians

On 9/11 the Muslims that flew the planes were following the words of Muhammad as they understood them and were taught them from childhood. As witnessed by their vinal suicide videos.

Paparock

Muhammad:

Qur'an:8:67
"It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land."

Bukhari:V9B84N59
"Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah." Whoever says this will save his property and his life from me.'"

Muslim:C9B1N31
"I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the Messenger and in all that I have brought."

Qur'an:9:29
"Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."

Qur'an:8:39
"Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."

Qur'an:8:39
"So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)."

Ishaq:324
"He said, 'Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.'"

Qur'an:9:123
"Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you."

Bukhari:V4B52N220
"Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

Qur'an:8:12
"I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Qur'an:8:73
"The unbelieving infidels are allies. Unless you (Muslims) aid each other (fighting as one united block to make Allah's religion victorious), there will be confusion and mischief. Those who accepted Islam, left their homes to fight in Allah's Cause (al-Jihad), as well as those who give them asylum, shelter, and aid - these are (all) Believers: for them is pardon and bountiful provision (in Paradise)."

Muslim:C34B20N4668
"The Messenger said: 'Anybody who equips a warrior going to fight in the Way of Allah is like one who actually fights. And anybody who looks after his family in his absence is also like one who actually fights."

I could fill pages with such quotes from Muhammad. They are the same that 'al-Qaeda uses to justify their Terrorism! So if 'al-Qaeda uses the words of Muhammad and follows his teachings to the letter then how are they not properly following the life example Muhammad set?

Such things will be taught in any Mosque built near Ground Zero because they are the words of the Prophet of Islam: Muhammad.

RELATED STORIES:
ground-zero-mosque-founder-intends-to-establish-sharia-law-in-the-u-s

nyc-community-board-votes-in-favor-of-terrorist-mosque-at-ground-zero

an-islamic-call-to-prayer-from-the-world-trade-center-rubble-the-real-agenda-of-the-ground-zero-mosque

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 05-29-2010 at 05:33 PM..
Old 06-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow The Hostile and Provocative Name Chosen for the Planned Ground Zero Cordoba Mosque

Iraqi Columnist in Arab Liberal Online Daily Elaph: The Hostile and Provocative Name Chosen for the Planned Ground Zero Cordoba Mosque Symbolizes Dreams of Expansion and Invasion of the Territory of the Other

Iraqi-American columnist Khudhayr Taher published an article in the Arab online liberal daily Elaph.com on May 18, 2010 in which he warns against the desire to turn the U.S. into a Muslim country. Taher called upon the American administration to ban the building of mosques, and especially the Cordoba Mosque, planned for construction near Ground Zero in New York, because, he says, these mosques pose a danger to the security of the U.S. as they are centers for spreading extremist and terrorist ideas.

Following is a translation of excerpts from the article:

Old 06-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Celebrate D-Day: Stand against the 9/11 mega-mosque

Celebrate D-Day: Stand against the 9/11 mega-mosque

Join us today at noon at the corner of Church and Liberty Streets in lower Manhattan, right by Ground Zero, to protest the 15-story mosque that Islamic supremacists are planning to build there -- with aid from clueless dhimmis. Here is my colleague Pamela Geller's June 4 article on the mosque and the rally: "Rally to Protest the Ground Zero Mosque," from Human Events:
Since I wrote in HUMAN EVENTS on May 14 about the plans to build a giant 15-story mosque and Islamic Center next to Ground Zero, the deceptions and Islamic supremacist intentions of the mosque organizers have become more obvious. Yet Mayor Michael Bloomberg of New York and the New York political establishment refuse to listen to the will of the people.

This why the Stop Islamization of America (SIOA) June 6 rally against the proposed mega-mosque is so important. The Islamic supremacists must not be allowed to do a victory dance on the hallowed burial ground of Ground Zero. They must be exposed and shamed until they withdraw their plans for the mosque.

Bloomberg framed it as a freedom of religion issue: "I think it's fair to say if somebody was going to try, on that piece of property, to build a church or a synagogue, nobody would be yelling and screaming. And the fact of the matter is that Muslims have a right to do it, too.... What is great about America and particularly New York is we welcome everybody, and if we are so afraid of something like this, what does that say about us?... If you are religious, you do not want the government picking religions, because what do you do the day they don't pick yours?"

While I agree that that the government should keep its nose out of religion, also believe that if the mayor really believes government should stay out of it, he shouldn't publicly take one side. But the mayor already has chosen sides, before plans for this mosque became public.

SIOA has called on Bloomberg many times to remove Omar Mohammedi, a lawyer tied to the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), from New York City's Human Rights Commission. Bloomberg keeps him on. And before Times Square jihad bomber Faisal Shahzad was caught, Bloomberg offered his opinion: that the would-be car bomber was probably a right-winger who was upset about Obamacare.
This is why I believe petitions to the mayor are a waste of time. But the June 6 rally will show him that he is on the wrong side of the will of the people because the people of New York know that the mayor is wrong.

This mosque is not about freedom of religion. It's about insulting America and the victims of 9/11 and establishing an international symbol for Islamic supremacism in New York. The mega-mosque will be the rallying cry for the universal caliphate--a shrine to jihad at the cherished site of Islamic conquest....

Old 06-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Ground Zero Imam Helped Sponser Fedayeen Flotilla

Ground Zero Imam Helped Sponser Fedayeen Flotilla

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...C-rss&FEEDNAME=

The imam behind a proposed mosque near Ground Zero is a prominent member of a group that helped sponsor the pro-Palestinian activists who clashed violently with Israeli commandos at sea this week.

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf is a key figure in Malaysian-based Perdana Global Peace Organization, according to its Website.

Perdana is the single biggest donor ($366,000) so far to the Free Gaza Movement, a key organizer of the six-ship flotilla that tried to break Israel's blockade of the Hamas-run Gaza Strip Monday.

Nine passengers aboard the largest ship died in clashes with Israeli commandos, and a new confrontation loomed today, when another Free Gaza Movement ship was due to reach Gaza waters in defiance of Israel.

Efforts to reach Imam Abdul Rauf yesterday for comment were unsuccessful.

Deborah Burlingame, the sister of the American Airlines pilot whose hijacked plane struck the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, said the indirect ties of the imam to the protesters who confronted Israeli forces Monday were not surprising.

"I think it goes to show he is not the man he represents himself to be. We have two Imam Raufs," she said.

"We have the anti-Israel, anti-democratic imam, and we have the smiling, soft-spoken moderate Muslim who says 'Why can't we all get along?' "
The Free Gaza Movement is a charity that has made nine seaborne aid missions in the past two years to break the Israeli blockade....

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...#ixzz0q5LxYiUq

Old 06-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Gold Member

New Ron, Sir how is the protest going.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:27 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblood View Post
New Ron, Sir how is the protest going.
LOL I havent had the time to watch the news, will make sure I take a look later, but I read somewhere that about 27 000 people showed up, well thats not too bad I guess.

I may be New Ron, but I'm not from New York, lol. I do have friends in NY I will ask them how was the march.

~ Golda Meir~

Old 06-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Gold Member

27,000, not too bad but still New york is one of the largest cities in the world. There should be some more people standing for themselves.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

You want to know whats even sadder, reports from people who had participated in the march, that no member of the Press came to cover the march, so dont expect to see anything in the news about it, the press wants this event to fade into the mist.

The 27 000 number came from the organizers themselves, they are the only ones reporting on the event it seems.

~ Golda Meir~

Old 06-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Fox News is reporting about it, thank God for FOX NEWS!

~ Golda Meir~

Old 06-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Gold Member

You know as a person living 13,000 km far from US, I always wonder what Americans really want.

If this was an animal rights parade, half of New York would have been there, beautiful actresses and models going nude for protecting animals (never got the connection between the two) and Media form the smallest country in the world will be there to cover it.

They want to save animals roaming in the jungles of Africa but not the souls of Americans who died in 9/11.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Gold Member

I don't have Fox news in my city, can you send me some internet links.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow

http://www.foxnews.com/

5,000 free people stand for freedom against the 9/11 mega-mosque at Ground Zero

(Photo courtesy Pamela Geller, who has many more here.)

They started showing up long before the rally began at noon today. They came from Washington state, California, Texas, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, South Carolina, Florida, and elsewhere. They were Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, atheists, Muslims of conscience. They were lovers of freedom.

An hour before the rally began, they numbered 1,000. Zuccotti Park's owners sided with the Islamic supremacists and withdrew their permit to allow us to gather there, and so the police repeatedly requested that people leave the park and move into the pens that the police had set up at Church and Liberty streets. Before noon, however, the pens were full -- and so, with free citizens having every legal right to be in the park, the park became a site for the rally despite the best efforts of its clueless dhimmi owners.

By the time the rally was in full swing, the crowd filled the pens, the park, and the other side of the street. Police estimated that 5,000 people were there, and other estimates ranged as high as 10,000. The crowd carried signs expressing their love for freedom, their contempt for Sharia, and their anger at Islamic supremacism and insult to the memories of those murdered on 9/11 that this mosque represents.

And we had a full spectrum of top quality speakers. There were 9/11 family members, including C. Lee Hanson, who lost his son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter on 9/11. There were people who experienced the oppression of Sharia firsthand, such as the Egyptian ex-Muslim Nonie Darwish, the Sudanese ex-slave Simon Deng, and the Hindu human rights activist Babu Suseelan. There was Dennis McKenna, who worked recovering remains from the ruins of the World Trade Center; Alan T. DeVona, the patrol sergeant on duty on September 11, 2001; and Keith LeBow, an ironworker who was one of the first responders on the scene on September 11. There was Herb London of the Hudson Institute and Beverly Carlson of the Band of Mothers -- and a host of other speakers, all lovers of America and lovers of freedom.

The theme among all the speakers was common: the mosque is an insult to the Americans who were murdered there. It is a manifestation of a radically intolerant belief system that is incompatible with the freedoms guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. And even with all the political elites against us, and the mainstream media indifferent or compromised (5,000 to 10,000 people at the rally, and no mainstream media coverage!), we will prevail. All we have on our side is the truth.

Pamela Geller did interviews with Al-Jazeera, AP, Chilean television, Italian television and many others; I was interviewed by Italian television and TV Asia. ABC? NBC? CBS? CNN? Even FOX? AWOL.

And the truth is powerful. The forecast had called for rain, but it didn't start raining in New York until after the rally had broken up. Many took it as a sign that we represented the cause of right and justice. And even with all the indifference of the politicians and the media, we sent a signal today: we will not let this injustice stand. We will be rallying again in September, and again when construction begins on the mega-mosque. We will be filing suit against the Federal Government, asking that the Burlington Coat Factory site where the mega-mosque is going to be built be designated a war memorial, a la Pearl Harbor, Gettysburg, etc., because of the part of one of the 9/11 airplanes that crashed into the roof there, and that is in the makeshift mosque that Muslims are using there now.

And above all: we will never give up.

Last edited by Paparock; 06-06-2010 at 11:55 PM..
Old 06-06-2010, 11:53 PM
Gold Member

Thanks.......
Israel Forum