Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Religion
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Religion Discuss religious beliefs.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:19 PM

kshatriya is on a distinguished road
Default One-Way Hatred From Arab Muslims

one thing has stood out always when i have read about the israel-palestine conflict. the thing that the rabid hatred of arabs for the jews is a one-way thing.
israel has always conceded the right of palestine to exist on certain conditions wheras everyone from PLO to the cyrian asad family, anwar al sadat, gaddafi,gamal abdel nasser,the saud family have desired the total annihilation of israel at some point or other. other than the kuran is there any other reason for this insane jew hate of arabs?
Old 01-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Apart from some texts in the Qu'ran but especially the Hadiths the so-called accepted and non accepted ones, that lead muslims to believe God is so angry at Jews, the actual hatred of Jews, sadly began with "Christians", and the Christian arabs who lived in Arabia, like so many Christians imported it to Arabia early on, and blamed the death of Jesus on the Jews. Reason you see so many of the Christian churches at one time or another try and kill as many Jews as they could, directly or indirectly. Jesus was against violence, so that is un Christian behavior, ofcourse to defend oneself, Christians use violence and that is fine, but like the muslims they justified their violence against the Jews, using false "evidence" see the "elders of zion" used by several anti Semitic Churches and Countries in the past, and even today with for example the Coptic Pope in Egypt, who regularly calls zionism the cause of evil in the middle east, and with all that, the Coptics are attacked not by Jews, but by Muslims!

Islam takes itself (by its own words that is) as coming down from the Abrahamic religions, so naturally an anger shared by Christians was followed by them after they became Muslims (the Arabs)

Of all the muslims though, the most intolerant against Jews have been the Arabs.

In Muslim nations where they arent arab, Jews have been more accepted, why that is is simple, Arabs feel that Islam is theirs because Mohamad was an Arab, therefore they will try to ''arabsize'' Islam as much as possible and using racism as a tool to reach their goals, the creation of the Arab League is one of those tools.

The shooting of the congresswoman recently, Gabrielle Giffords is just another example of the hate that is so encrusted in western and Christian nations aswell as Muslim ones until today. Most Christians I know do not hate Jews, but in the recent past it was more common to "blame it on the Jews" even the Christian Churches like the Vatican Catholics, who had to fight off Islamic Ottoman Invaders who were trying to conquer Europe, which lead to the Crusades to push back the Muslims, invented a word famous to us all called "Infidels" its a Catholic latin word, not found in the Qu'ran at all, it was a joint word to call Muslims and Jews! The Christians, even Protestants and others many times considered the Jewish and Muslim God to be the same, because of several similar texts that resemble, and then used it as an excuse to persecute and kill Jews, which by itself is a contradiction to what those stupid false Christians words, when they say they are following peaceful Jesus, and against the more militant Old Testament and Koran, human beings will be judged very harshly by the Power in heaven one day, we behave like savages until this day.

When a Catholic said Infidels he was talking about Jews and Muslims, today the muslims have borrowed that word and made it their way of calling Jews and Christians and all non muslims. Kind of ridiculous when we know the history.

So Infidel actually means Muslims and Jews! The words used in the Qu'ran is Kafir for non muslims, or Shirk for pagans, and "people of the book" for Christians and Jews, but to make it all short the Islamic terrorists today prefer the Catholic word "Infidel"

This is a nutty world we live in, and its inhabitants are as stupid as nuts.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Last edited by New Ron; 01-14-2011 at 05:24 PM..
Old 01-13-2011, 10:13 PM

Tshering22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In Muslim nations where they arent arab, Jews have been more accepted, why that is is simple, Arabs feel that Islam is theirs because Mohamad was an Arab, therefore they will try to ''arabsize'' Islam as much as possible and using racism as a tool to reach their goals, the creation of the Arab League is one of those tools.
You need to correct the title. If you take a look at what Afghans, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have in store for you lot, you will find the Arabs' emotions as brotherly love. Try going to any of these countries on Israeli identification and you will know what they will make out of you. Arabs are dumb and hence their "violence" is easy to see. These guys I said are total extreme and bloodthirsty.

Don't take once-CHP-ruled Turkey and Central Asia as examples of "others tolerate Arabs don't". They are jokes in the name of Muslim countries. You can find everything available there whatever is banned by true Muslim countries.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:12 PM

also another point i would like to raise. whenever jews have captured arab territories their leaders have assured arabs that masjids and places of muslim reverence will not be harmed. conversely arabs have burned synagogues on various occasions. why does israel give this unwarranted protection to muslim places of worship?
in india too there are any number of temples half-destroyed by muslim rulers and ugly masjids built on them . they are actually guarded around the clock 24 by 7 by the police lest some hindus raze them!!
Old 01-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Dragon

Zeus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tshering22 View Post
You need to correct the title. If you take a look at what Afghans, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have in store for you lot, you will find the Arabs' emotions as brotherly love. Try going to any of these countries on Israeli identification and you will know what they will make out of you. Arabs are dumb and hence their "violence" is easy to see. These guys I said are total extreme and bloodthirsty.

Don't take once-CHP-ruled Turkey and Central Asia as examples of "others tolerate Arabs don't". They are jokes in the name of Muslim countries. You can find everything available there whatever is banned by true Muslim countries.
I know what Moslems have for us. It is not only true for them only but also for other religions on Earth. Does that mean we should care for their hatred? Should we open war fronts in all over the world and start to kill every Jew hater? Answer is NO. We don't give a damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshatriya View Post
also another point i would like to raise. whenever jews have captured arab territories their leaders have assured arabs that masjids and places of muslim reverence will not be harmed. conversely arabs have burned synagogues on various occasions. why does israel give this unwarranted protection to muslim places of worship?
in india too there are any number of temples half-destroyed by muslim rulers and ugly masjids built on them . they are actually guarded around the clock 24 by 7 by the police lest some hindus raze them!!
I don't think we provide any security to places of worship.
Razing temples or mosques is not a practical solution but nurturing to instability in the region. Moslems also worship the same One True G-D in Mosques, no matter how. Israel is a secular state. Muslims have right to enjoy the freedom until they are peaceful to us.

Guys, we understand that India has got a lot of troubles with neighboring Islamic states. You have our support in terms of military help and intelligence but we can't lead all non Islamic people against moslems. It's true that we also have the same problem as of rest of world, i.e. terrorism but we have our own problems which we try to solve everyday.
So many people think we love to fight, some say Jews are born fighters which is completely wrong. Jews love peace, we people don't fight unless war is imposed.

Last edited by Zeus; 01-14-2011 at 04:33 PM..
Old 01-14-2011, 04:29 PM
Dragon

Zeus is on a distinguished road

Deleted..

Last edited by Zeus; 01-14-2011 at 04:32 PM..
Old 01-14-2011, 05:15 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tshering22 View Post

The title of the thread is fine and appropriate.

Perhaps if anything need be corrected its that ALL MUSLIMS HATE ISRAEL TODAY! I know in different times of history, the arabs and Jews did enjoy times of good relations, as did the Turks and Jews, and even others in the Maghreb for example, Bedoiuns are who I was thinking off actually, since I know personal stories of those Jews who lived in Tunisia, Morocco etc etc.

However for over 60 years, the ARABS have shown their true feelings for Jews, so much so they didnt see the the possibility of Israel becoming what it is, I read that the arabs in Jerusalem didnt even oppose it being a Jewish town, and in Jordan you can still find evidence calling it the Temple city or something like that, prooving it was recognized as the area of the Temple of Solomon and NOT of any blasted mosques! But alas the Arabs then took the lead, and with sadness I must say the British were also behind alot of it, to ruin the possibility for Israel and Jerusalem to see the light of day, but the Jewish faith in Israel fought them off!

The rest of the Muslim world TODAY are following in the hate against Israel, that the arabs initiated mostly.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 01-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

@kshatriya

As pointed out by ZEUS, Israel allows full freedom of worship by members of other faiths in Israel, therefore they allow no discrimination. Israel is an EXAMPLE in the middle east, no other nation around there, allows such freedom of worship! When Israel is forced to have some restrictions of the mosques al aqsa and dome of the rock on certain "troubled times" it because it has been used as a place to stir riots against the Jews right on the other side of the wall ! But freedom to pray in any place of worship is protected under Israeli laws.

~ Golda Meir~

Old 01-15-2011, 11:00 AM

Tshering22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
some say Jews are born fighters which is completely wrong. Jews love peace, we people don't fight unless war is imposed.
That's the problem: heard about dar ul harb and dar ul Islam? Until you convert, you will see war from them in some or the other form. This applies worse to us Buddhists/Hindus/Sikhs etc since we are not "people of the Book".

I was at a Pakistani forum and got enough insight as to what they think of either of us; wether Jew or anybody else.
Old 01-15-2011, 12:34 PM

people,
you don't seem to get my point as far as muslim intolerance of non-muslim shrines is concerned. what i am saying is precedent has shown clearly that muslims have almost ZERO TOLERANCE for non-muslim shrines. seen in this light do muslims deserve the "freedom" or tolerance or magnanimity that we show regarding mosques?
Old 01-15-2011, 12:46 PM

people,
you seem to have misinterpreted my stand. what i am asking is - are muslim shrines deserving of the tolerance and magnanimity from non-muslims considering the ample evidence in recent and past history that muslims have ZERO tolerance for non-muslim places of worship? in fact they have utter contempt/disdain/hatred of other's shrines.
we in india have seen muslim rulers converting temples into latrines for the use of the "faithful" by royal edict/decree. can you top that?
i hope this post of mine isn't taken as flaming/baiting by the mods.we in india have tasted the poison of islamic intolerance for ages and tend to be vocal abt it.
Old 01-15-2011, 12:48 PM

tshering,
what are your views abt the partially destroyed temples and buddhist shrines in india?
Old 01-16-2011, 02:21 AM
Gold Member

blueblood is on a distinguished road

Guys, both the countries have endured a lot of suffering from these Islamic scumbags but we also have guys like Ishmael on this very forum who fought for Israel. I personally have not met any Indian who can be more patriotic than Abdul Hamid or APJ Abdul Kalam, and yes they are a rare breed.

Hate them, its not a bad thing, they do deserve this hatred but hating them all is not a good thing either.

As for the demolitions of the shrines, present and past, I don't think demolishing a mosque will change anything but it can surely put us in the same league of these animals who take pride in demolishing our shrines. They have no conscience, they kill women and children so we should do the same? Do you really believe that in order to avenge the killing of our innocent civilians we should kill theirs? No Sir, we are not cowards, never were and never will.

Always keep in mind that if Nazis were not forgiven for Holocaust neither were Allies for bombing of Dresden or Hiroshima.

And yes the mosques deserves every bit of tolerance we have to offer, there is difference between them and us, it should remain that way.

Old 01-16-2011, 03:05 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshatriya View Post
people,
you don't seem to get my point as far as muslim intolerance of non-muslim shrines is concerned. what i am saying is precedent has shown clearly that muslims have almost ZERO TOLERANCE for non-muslim shrines. seen in this light do muslims deserve the "freedom" or tolerance or magnanimity that we show regarding mosques?

To talk in the name of what Israel law allows, and not my own. Israel recognizes the right of all religions to practice. be they Muslim, Christians, Baha'i, Hindus, etc etc.

Not because the muslims attack, destroy Jewish, Hindu temples and places of worship, are the rest of us going to be as intolerant as they are. So I defend Israels laws as they are as ALL laws should be!

On a personal note, I'm sick of mosques, and especially of that ground zero mosque, that I would gladly break into pieces. However even the US Constitution allows for mosques etc to be built and none of us have an argument with that, but we would like to see less of Islamization in general that is, KEEP AWAY from State affairs and STOP trying to impose itself on others. Once that message comes across LOUD AND CLEAR to muslims, then we can have some kind of understanding.

~ Golda Meir~

Israel Forum