Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Religion
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Religion Discuss religious beliefs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Paparock's Avatar
Paparock Paparock is offline
Dragon
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southern California High Desert Mountains
Posts: 48,313
Paparock is on a distinguished road
Default Islam vs Judaism, Picture of the Week


This year Islam and Judaism's holiest holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies in 94 terror attacks across 10
countries during this time... while Jews worked on their 159th Nobel Prize


http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
__________________
O Israel
The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-24-2007, 11:21 PM
MkCanuck9r's Avatar
MkCanuck9r MkCanuck9r is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Scotland
Posts: 49
MkCanuck9r is on a distinguished road
Default

Hmmmm....what a blazing difference!

Night and Day?

or

Darkness and light?

either way the difference is stunning!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-27-2007, 06:39 AM
Ultra Requete's Avatar
Ultra Requete Ultra Requete is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Poland
Posts: 388
Ultra Requete is on a distinguished road
Default

Yet almost everybody blame jews not muslims for ME wars ans conflicts.
__________________
Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985) Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him.
http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=2617
http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=3410
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Paparock's Avatar
Paparock Paparock is offline
Dragon
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southern California High Desert Mountains
Posts: 48,313
Paparock is on a distinguished road
Default Only those that decieve themselves blame Israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Requete View Post
Yet almost everybody blame jews not muslims for ME wars ans conflicts.
Only those that willfully and deliberately deceive themselves because they refuse to see the Truth blame Israel and the Jews. Truly, Jerusalem has become a stumbling block to them in their blindness as it will be the cause of their downfall. It does not matter how many say a thing is false if God has said it is truth. Though all the world it may seem may rise against Israel, the sky grow black as night with the clouds of war from the gathering hosts of the enemies of Israel, yet remember He that is with you is Greater than all the hosts of the world.

Take heart Israel for their time is soon to come that the enemies of Israel once again to see the Power of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as your Forefathers once saw flowing throughout the land of Israel.
__________________
O Israel
The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-30-2007, 06:53 PM
Ultra Requete's Avatar
Ultra Requete Ultra Requete is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Poland
Posts: 388
Ultra Requete is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparock View Post
Only those that willfully and deliberately deceive themselves because they refuse to see the Truth blame Israel and the Jews. Truly, Jerusalem has become a stumbling block to them in their blindness as it will be the cause of their downfall. It does not matter how many say a thing is false if God has said it is truth. Though all the world it may seem may rise against Israel, the sky grow black as night with the clouds of war from the gathering hosts of the enemies of Israel, yet remember He that is with you is Greater than all the hosts of the world.

Take heart Israel for their time is soon to come that the enemies of Israel once again to see the Power of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as your Forefathers once saw flowing throughout the land of Israel.
You have great faith which I can only dream to posess; The Israeli Jews seems to be bewitched by false Peace crowd; as if hudna with A-rabs coud rescue them from Iranian Hitler;,We're living forty years after liberation of Mount Zion and handling it back to moon worshipers; in Tanath forty years were always special period of time: forty years the Israelites dweled in the dessert; forty years passed from the Messaih death to to the destruction of second Temple it was time reserved fornational redemption; but all we he heard as Rabbi Kahane said are demagoges: If we give up the land there'll be peace; If we don't give up the land there will be peace; There will be no Peace which is G-d's creation but ceasfires interrupted by Sword; Femine, Pestilance and Death.
__________________
Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985) Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him.
http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=2617
http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=3410
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Paparock's Avatar
Paparock Paparock is offline
Dragon
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southern California High Desert Mountains
Posts: 48,313
Paparock is on a distinguished road
Default

There will be no True Peace until Messiah comes to fight the enemies of Israel then there will Be Peace on Earth for His throne will be established in Jerusalem and Peace will reign be upon the Earth from Jerusalem.
__________________
O Israel
The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Uriah Uriah is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 46
Uriah is on a distinguished road
Cool Ha !

The real enemy of Israel so that Messiah would come is Rome is it ? Rome=Christians
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Ultra Requete's Avatar
Ultra Requete Ultra Requete is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Poland
Posts: 388
Ultra Requete is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
The real enemy of Israel so that Messiah would come is Rome is it ? Rome=Christians
So the Ahmedijan, AQ and Pals are all christians now? Are you muslim or NK jew?
__________________
Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985) Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him.
http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=2617
http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=3410
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-10-2007, 01:03 PM
HJP HJP is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 52
HJP is on a distinguished road
Default

They talk about tolerance or something, but who could help but dislike those rioters with their raving hatred to everyone who's not like them.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-10-2007, 01:34 PM
¿¿¿'s Avatar
¿¿¿ ¿¿¿ is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 57
¿¿¿ is on a distinguished road
Default

This is why I'd much rather associate with Israel than with countries dominated by Islam.
People in Israel actually understand how to be civil. While Islamic countries, whether they'd like us to believe it or not, all too often don't understand much beyond killing people they disagree with.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Abu Jahal Abu Jahal is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 26
Abu Jahal is on a distinguished road
Cool Ow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparock View Post
This year Islam and Judaism's holiest holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies in 94 terror attacks across 10
countries during this time... while Jews worked on their 159th Nobel Prize

Nobel ?

How about Moh. Yunus ? 2006 Nobel PEACE award......
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Mini14's Avatar
Mini14 Mini14 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West by God and the AK47 Virginia
Posts: 100
Mini14 is on a distinguished road
Default A personal belief:

Three whom God should not have created:
A. Rattlesnakes.
B. Tornadoes.
C. Muslims.

'Nuff said.
__________________
My avatar shows what I'd like to do to Islam and it's followers.

Go IDF Lady soldiers!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Abu Jahal Abu Jahal is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 26
Abu Jahal is on a distinguished road
Cool Er...

And...the reason is.....





Rattlesnake is usefull for keep the rodent population in nature.

Tornado for clearing the polution.

And moslems..to......save Jews from Christians persecution in Medieval era ?

Quote:
There will be no True Peace until Messiah comes to fight the enemies of Israel then there will Be Peace on Earth for His throne will be established in Jerusalem and Peace will reign be upon the Earth from Jerusalem.
Messiah ( King of Israel, David Bloodline ) will rise to SAVE JEWS froms their colonial rivalry, that is Rome.

And then Rome create Christians = God of Sons = Mithra


So ?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-15-2008, 09:11 PM
Stephen_Shu's Avatar
Stephen_Shu Stephen_Shu is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 157
Stephen_Shu is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu Jahal View Post
And then Rome create Christians = God of Sons = Mithra


So ?
Your facts are off. Romans weren't originally Christians.

In 380AD Christianity was made the official religion of Rome.
__________________
America, **** yeah!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-10-2008, 01:23 AM
morty morty is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 13
morty is on a distinguished road
Default

I love that website the religion of peace. Hope they never go out of business.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-10-2008, 07:35 AM
snc128's Avatar
snc128 snc128 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Turkey
Posts: 55
snc128 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparock View Post

This year Islam and Judaism's holiest holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies in 94 terror attacks across 10
countries during this time... while Jews worked on their 159th Nobel Prize

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Congrats to Jews. I really appreciate these successes. on the other hand, muslim VS Jews looks too odd and lame. this kind comparison is a shame. those guys in the left picture only representtheiselves.
just as "Orhan Pamuk" represent himself!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orhan_Pamuk
__________________
I do not agree with you, but I defend your freedom of speech at all costs!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-10-2008, 04:19 PM
New Ron's Avatar
New Ron New Ron is offline
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Israel Military Forum
Posts: 8,438
New Ron is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snc128 View Post
Congrats to Jews. I really appreciate these successes. on the other hand, muslim VS Jews looks too odd and lame. this kind comparison is a shame. those guys in the left picture only representtheiselves.
just as "Orhan Pamuk" represent himself!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orhan_Pamuk
Nothing lame about it. These are facts. It is a fact that everyday that during that period which is supposed to be holy,therefore one would imagine prayers worship and charity. However for one side it was about Jihad ,killing eachother and killing infidels.The other it was about advancing humanity

During Jewish holidays you hear of celebrations.

During Ramadan you hear the body counts of every person killed after Jihadists decide to kill others including muslims because they are not following Islam as those Jihadists believe.

Facts we see on Tv everyday.
__________________
Shalom to everyone!
No extreme is good. Neither in religion, nor in science.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~


Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-10-2008, 06:48 PM
snc128's Avatar
snc128 snc128 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Turkey
Posts: 55
snc128 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW RON View Post
Nothing lame about it. These are facts. It is a fact that everyday that during that period which is supposed to be holy,therefore one would imagine prayers worship and charity. However for one side it was about Jihad ,killing eachother and killing infidels.The other it was about advancing humanity

During Jewish holidays you hear of celebrations.

During Ramadan you hear the body counts of every person killed after Jihadists decide to kill others including muslims because they are not following Islam as those Jihadists believe.

Facts we see on Tv everyday.
I did not claim that they are not fact! what is lame is comparison of those in terms of religion. it is also dangerous.I do not have to tell you why,do I?
__________________
I do not agree with you, but I defend your freedom of speech at all costs!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-10-2008, 07:07 PM
New Ron's Avatar
New Ron New Ron is offline
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Israel Military Forum
Posts: 8,438
New Ron is on a distinguished road
Default

the islamic jihadists vs Israel gets people killed everyday, sure its a shame but the Jews never attacked anyone, over history everyone has been so keen on attacking Jews.

Stating facts may be dangerous but its the truth! Comparing the two is only to open our eyes big and wide so we see the danger ahead!

Jews never try to covert people to Judaism and yet Christians and Muslims are so happy to have killed Jews. Why is that? Jews are trying to live peacefully but everyone wants to hurt them, this is not fair. People need to wake up and protect Israel.
__________________
Shalom to everyone!
No extreme is good. Neither in religion, nor in science.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~


Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-10-2008, 07:44 PM
snc128's Avatar
snc128 snc128 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Turkey
Posts: 55
snc128 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW RON View Post
the islamic jihadists vs Israel gets people killed everyday, sure its a shame but the Jews never attacked anyone, over history everyone has been so keen on attacking Jews.

Stating facts may be dangerous but its the truth! Comparing the two is only to open our eyes big and wide so we see the danger ahead!
well, you would know why others were so keen on attacking Jews! I do not know but always have wondered.
but for today, hope you leave this victim role soon.

Quote:
Stating facts may be dangerous but its the truth! Comparing the two is only to open our eyes big and wide so we see the danger ahead!
well, you'd better indicate they are not muslims but terrorists. otherwise, being a muslim, I and millions of innocent muslims feel offended. however, if you really meant to say muslim for those who terrorize and kidnap others, then that is OK.you made me open my eyes big and wide about your thoughts against me! I am being accused becasue of a crime I did not commiit.

you see, how dangerous are these kind of generalizations. (muslim vs jew)

Quote:
Jews never try to covert people to Judaism and yet Christians and Muslims are so happy to have killed Jews. Why is that? Jews are trying to live peacefully but everyone wants to hurt them, this is not fair. People need to wake up and protect Israel
you first should protect Israel from your fears. this aggression is too much for mankind!


that is enough for me under this thread for now.
__________________
I do not agree with you, but I defend your freedom of speech at all costs!
Reply With Quote
Israel Forum
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Israel Military Forum