Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Religion
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Religion Discuss religious beliefs.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:34 PM

jewishbulldozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Requete View Post
Yet almost everybody blame jews not muslims for ME wars ans conflicts.
So true, it just irritates me, the middle-east question is simple.

There are 3 options :
1. Arab countries put down their guns = Peace.
2. Israel waves the white flag = Israel will be destroyed and Jews murdered, raped, tortured and pillaged.
3. Israel destroys all of its enemies (not very likely) = Peace until UN starts to get involved.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:47 PM
Banned

fedorwandymirko is on a distinguished road

We are the chosen, they are not. As the Talmud says, the Goyim are more similar to animals than to humans.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:54 PM
Dragon

desertscout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedorwandymirko View Post
We are the chosen, they are not. As the Talmud says, the Goyim are more similar to animals than to humans.
Could you make a Midrash out of your statement??? I am a goy, and I support Israel unconditionally!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:05 PM
Banned

fedorwandymirko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertscout View Post
Could you make a Midrash out of your statement??? I am a goy, and I support Israel unconditionally!!!
Have you read the Talmud? It clearly says that Goyim are more similar to animals than to humans. It also says that a Jew is allowed to not return a lost object to a Goy.

I don't judge G-d's holy word. There are two people on this earth: God's people (Jews) and the Goyim. We Jews fight for what is right, the Goyim usually fight for what is injust. However we appreciate if there are Goyim who want to further our cause (G-d's cause).
Old 03-28-2013, 08:38 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow G_d is a covering to His people Israel

Quote:
Have you read the Talmud? It clearly says that Goyim are more similar to animals than to humans. It also says that a Jew is allowed to not return a lost object to a Goy.

I don't judge G-d's holy word. There are two people on this earth: God's people (Jews) and the Goyim. We Jews fight for what is right, the Goyim usually fight for what is injust. However we appreciate if there are Goyim who want to further our cause (G-d's cause).

I have and as a Goyim that stands with Israel I understand all to well what G_d's word says. As for me, I will stand with Israel and pray for their protection until G_d calls me home.
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 03-28-2013, 08:55 PM
Dragon

desertscout is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Despite your above opinion; there are still many of the goyim that unconditionally support the right of Israel to possess all of the land promised in B'Resheet 15:18-21. We 'animals' of the goyim will continue to do so, despite what Rashi et al. may have written about "us." Who knows, perhaps Adonai will consider some of us goyim to be "Kashrut" in the "Aharit HaYamim."
Old 03-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Dragon

David of Galilee is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I am an Israeli, a Jew. I live in Galilee. I cherish God and pray for both Israel and the gift of Gentile friendship. One Goy who loves Israel is worth ten-thousand haters. Fedor, your very words are anathema to the Faith of Israel.

Yes, I have read and studied Talmud. Men expressed their opinions, and even disagree in the books of the Talmud. I will anger some of my fellow Jews when I say, it is a great set of books, but far from being some kind of infallible "Word of God." There are fantastic bits of wisdom within, but Talmud will never be Torah for me. Fedor you can only suggest that a man said this-or-that in the Talmud. What does God say? And why are you so resentful? You speak more like a skin-head suffering from a critically low dose of wisdom, than a Jew. Sorry to be personal, but you are attacking my personal friends when you say every individual Goy is somehow bad, and all Goyim are, as a class, worthless.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Thumbs up Great Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Galilee View Post
I am an Israeli, a Jew. I live in Galilee. I cherish God and pray for both Israel and the gift of Gentile friendship. One Goy who loves Israel is worth ten-thousand haters. Fedor, your very words are anathema to the Faith of Israel.

Yes, I have read and studied Talmud. Men expressed their opinions, and even disagree in the books of the Talmud. I will anger some of my fellow Jews when I say, it is a great set of books, but far from being some kind of infallible "Word of God." There are fantastic bits of wisdom within, but Talmud will never be Torah for me. Fedor you can only suggest that a man said this-or-that in the Talmud. What does God say? And why are you so resentful? You speak more like a skin-head suffering from a critically low dose of wisdom, than a Jew. Sorry to be personal, but you are attacking my personal friends when you say every individual Goy is somehow bad, and all Goyim are, as a class, worthless.

One of the best and most well reasoned posts I have ever read David!

Old 03-29-2013, 11:46 PM
Dragon

ishmael is on a distinguished road

Once again David shows what a man is!
Old 03-30-2013, 12:49 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

scelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Considering the way such a merry band of moronic useful idiots like yourselves feel, it's a wonder any of us scummy Goyim even bother supporting Israel. Since you claim to be an admirer of Lenin, that particular phrase he coined about "useful idiots" and their function fits very well indeed here.

Fortunately, trash-talking loudmouths like your ilk who give enemies of Israel canon fodder to throw back at her by such despicable behavior are in a very small minority.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:11 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Patience please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scelli View Post
Considering the way such a merry band of moronic useful idiots like yourselves feel, it's a wonder any of us scummy Goyim even bother supporting Israel. Since you claim to be an admirer of Lenin, that particular phrase he coined about "useful idiots" and their function fits very well indeed here.

Fortunately, trash-talking loudmouths like your ilk who give enemies of Israel canon fodder to throw back at her by such despicable behavior are in a very small minority.
Scelli, please allow moderation ton deal with offensive posters. It is being addressed by moderation but perhaps in as speedy a manner as some may wish. Answering an offensive post in kind will not really help so please reframe from doing so. Thanks.

Israel Forum