Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Religion
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Religion Discuss religious beliefs.

View Poll Results: What is your religion/belief system?
Christianity 54 32.14%
Islam 16 9.52%
Judaism 44 26.19%
Hinduism 8 4.76%
Sikhism 1 0.60%
Atheist 10 5.95%
Agnostic 9 5.36%
Buddhism 5 2.98%
Paganism 1 0.60%
Other [Please State] 20 11.90%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow And yet all of the prophets came through the Jewish nation of Israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHD RAZALI MATHARSHA View Post
In todays world, fitna is so widespread that taints all religions and good deeds. Truth has appeared untruth, cruelty worships as heroes, rich sees the poor as dirt.

One true God, Allah, sent prophets and messengers to through time and community but only few heeded. All past messengers have be gone with the last of Prophet Muhammad to send the final messege to all humans and jins. Sad to say few follow the Prophet's ways. As a companion of the Prophet once said if he could enlarge his body to stop humans going into hell, he would. Do we not see the good thought of this man to mankind. It is the duty for all Muslim to send messege of Islam to all so that we, humans are free from the fires of hell. A gentlemen in Pakistan once dreamed of hell, his hair turns white overnight and started to repent.

We see many empires rise and fell, none survive forever. I think Allah has given the edge to the Children of Israel over others due to your sufferings from Pharoahs and Romans, but that does not guarantee heavens, instead your misdeeds and cruelty to others draw you to hell eternerly. Whereas the poor, preserved and patient Muslims receive compassion from Allah.

So why not the Israelis, Christians and Muslims live together in the land of our Prophets without greed, cruelty, anniliation etc. Anyhow the land is just a dust of the universe that Allah commands. From Prophet Ibrahim, there rise the half brothers of Juda, Christian and Islam, please come to the ways the last prophet for the sake of our future generation.

And yet all of the prophets came through the Jewish nation of Israel and were Jews through the linage of Isaac and Jacob before one disputed one (from the linage of Ishmael) that founded Islam came 600 years after Yeshua that founded a faith that later became called Christianity. So if you want to talk Islam then post it in the Islam section as a thread MOHD RAZALI MATHARSHA and I will be glad to discuss it with you.
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 03-03-2009 at 02:00 PM..
Old 03-03-2009, 03:04 PM

MuzBond007 is on a distinguished road
Default Mr MOHD RAZALI MATHARSHA!

Mr. MOHD RAZALI MATHARSHA!

Salam alaikum!

Or should i say "islam" alaikum, since you muslims preach that islam and salam both mean peace; when actually they dont - islam means surrender and salam means peace.

Anyway, whats the deal with spelling your name in all caps. Are you trying to intimidate people with the words "mohmd" and "ali" in your name? Whats your point? Whats deal with the caps? Lots of people from around the globe come to this forum. Why is it only the muslims who end up being jerks about every thing!

You muslims read the koran and glean from it only what you want. If you read with a discerning unbiased eye, you would find that even your own so called word of g-d refutes your behavior and beliefs.

u are all infected by mullah / jihadi group mind. U are all mersmerized by jihadi craziness. Therefore, you minds have shut off to reason. Ironically, it is now you who have become, as ur koran says:

"deaf dumb and blind; they return not from the darkness":
Translitrtn: summum 'umyun bookmun, fa hum la yar jiyuoon.

Get a life or get off the planet, so others may live their own lives!

"islam" alaikum to you
Old 03-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzBond007 View Post
Mr. MOHD RAZALI MATHARSHA!

Salam alaikum!

Or should i say "islam" alaikum, since you muslims preach that islam and salam both mean peace; when actually they dont - islam means surrender and salam means peace.

Anyway, whats the deal with spelling your name in all caps. Are you trying to intimidate people with the words "mohmd" and "ali" in your name? Whats your point? Whats deal with the caps? Lots of people from around the globe come to this forum. Why is it only the muslims who end up being jerks about every thing!

You muslims read the koran and glean from it only what you want. If you read with a discerning unbiased eye, you would find that even your own so called word of g-d refutes your behavior and beliefs.

u are all infected by mullah / jihadi group mind. U are all mersmerized by jihadi craziness. Therefore, you minds have shut off to reason. Ironically, it is now you who have become, as ur koran says:

"deaf dumb and blind; they return not from the darkness":
Translitrtn: summum 'umyun bookmun, fa hum la yar jiyuoon.

Get a life or get off the planet, so others may live their own lives!

"islam" alaikum to you
Lets keep to the subject and as I and New Ron told Mr. MOHD RAZALI MATHARSHA this thread is not the place for this discussion.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:51 PM

KSUJew is on a distinguished road

Religious Zionist Jew. Modern Orthodoxy mixed with the belief that Zionism is part of HaShem's plan to bring us to redemption.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:57 PM

MuzBond007 is on a distinguished road
Default My Belief System

Oops - Sorry - my bad. Got carried away with my earlier post in this thread.

My belief system is of monothiesm.

But I acknowledge the existence of super beings (super-entities or super-aliens) that are not G-d but subservient, either by will or by default. I believe that they have been given or deputed to govern their own domains whether of good or evil. I might sound pagan panthiest here, but it should not be, because I find that the ultimate command is solely with G-d. He only deputes to others as He desires.

I believe in spiritual worlds and personalities.

I believe that the true religion has been delivered to the Jews via a long sequence of messiahs. I believe the final messiah is yet to come.

I believe in science and reason, physics, and the principia of Sir Isaac Newton.

But I also believe in the truth of occult, magical systems, as well as esoterical mystical systems.

I do not believe in the prophetdom of muhammad, nor in islam as a religion; the reason being is that islam is a cult. However, I sense occultic properties in koranic and related texts.

I also believe in psycho-emotive properties of every piece of ancient scriptural text from any religion.

And this might freak you out, but I believe in Aliens, Saucers, Star Gates,
other Realms, Dimiensional / Time travel / Parallel worlds.

I place my allegiance at the cohesive center of all these truths. Basically I feel that all of these seemingly opposing truths come together in the body of Quantum Mechanics and Particle Physics.

I am convinced that the temple of Solomon is a cosmic talisman. It is the fulcrum of all realms, energies and knowledges. There is a reason why it is geographically positioned where it is. And there is much more to this that I cannot yet put my finger on.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:38 PM

AZZenny is on a distinguished road

Half-lapsed Soto Zen Buddhism, lo these past 20-plus years. Family background 'Deist' (father) and ex-Lutheran (mother). My daughter is reform Jewish and raising her family that way.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Dragon

ishmael is on a distinguished road

I am a muslim, by definition. However; I tend to follow tradtions that are not main stream Islam.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:34 PM

gauke_2033 is on a distinguished road
Default My Religion

I am a Christian and a staunch supporter of Israel. I firmly believe that we are seeing Biblical prophecy coming true today and will see more in the near future. I don't believe this world will last past the year 2033, IAW Hosea 6:2 which states that the "time of the gentiles" will last 2 biblical days (2000 years). Are you ready for when Yahshua returns to judge the nations?

Gord
Old 03-28-2009, 08:51 AM

Thomas Jefferson IV is on a distinguished road

I am a ex-Christian (Baptist) I now study Shamanism, and Buddhism.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:22 AM
Dragon

Archangel is on a distinguished road

I am Christian. Strong supporter of all Jewish people and a supporter of Israel. To me, all Jews are my brothers and sisters in that the only difference I may have is that I feel that I know who the messiah is. I strongly believe that to bless Israel is to receive a blessing from God. I can't explain it but I do feel a strong inner sense of connection to the land of Israel. This sense goes beyond any normal senses and can not be compared to any sort of voluntary action or knowledge. Strange but true. When I think of Israel I feel peace, a sense of belonging and a sense of connection. Definitely supernatural.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:07 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

scelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
I am Christian. Strong supporter of all Jewish people and a supporter of Israel. To me, all Jews are my brothers and sisters in that the only difference I may have is that I feel that I know who the messiah is. I strongly believe that to bless Israel is to receive a blessing from God. I can't explain it but I do feel a strong inner sense of connection to the land of Israel. This sense goes beyond any normal senses and can not be compared to any sort of voluntary action or knowledge. Strange but true. When I think of Israel I feel peace, a sense of belonging and a sense of connection. Definitely supernatural.
Well stated. It is my absolute conviction that one cannot be genuinely Christian while also at the same time being against the Jewish people and the state of Israel. And by Christian, I mean the Biblical definition of Christianity, not man's definition. There are enough false prophets and whitewashed sepulchres running around during these last days claiming to be Christian who might possess head knowledge of Christianity but not the heart knowledge that is required of true believers.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Dragon

Archangel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scelli View Post
Well stated. It is my absolute conviction that one cannot be genuinely Christian while also at the same time being against the Jewish people and the state of Israel. And by Christian, I mean the Biblical definition of Christianity, not man's definition. There are enough false prophets and whitewashed sepulchres running around during these last days claiming to be Christian who might possess head knowledge of Christianity but not the heart knowledge that is required of true believers.
"You will know them by their fruits."

The easiest way I have found, is the fundamentals of Christianity. If you still can not tell, I have found it is possible to weigh their "fruits" against Christ and what he did and stood for himself.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:22 PM

Tonto is on a distinguished road

I was raised Catholic and Pagan/animist (as practiced by Apaches). How I feel at any given time is what religious philosophy I follow for that time. I don't really believe that every person can be this or that 100% for any extended period of time....even the prophets "questioned" from time to time. I really like the Apache philosophy of life but I like to read the "red words" in the New Testament, and marvel at Jesus' words. I wish I could be like Him and my respect for him is boundless. To bad I just plain "ain't that good" to even come close. I got no respect for islam. It makes slaves of everyone, and nobody has the right to do that ......ever, for any reason. Jews gotta do what they gotta do to stand up for themselves. They're the only ones I see standing up against the stupidity I see in muzlem countries. Good for them! Ya-ta-he! (It is good)
Old 07-30-2009, 04:50 PM

eddieo396 is on a distinguished road
Default theosophy

hi im currently not practicing any religion however i am a student of theosophy...
Old 07-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Dragon

Forums_Addict is on a distinguished road

I am Jewish. My grandparents (all 4 of them) came over to the UK from Russia, Romania and Poland in the early 1900s as youngsters with their parents who wanted a better life. Many other emigrees carried on the journey to the USA, but my family decided to stop in the UK. Fortunately they all came over here and all well before the run-up to World War 2. I was brought up fairly religiously going to a Jewish primary and secondary school, learning Hebrew and Jewish Studies in both primary and secondary schools from the age of 3 to 16. At home and whilst out we would never dream of not eating Kosher and we went to synagogue every sabbath and on the main festivals. At home we had specially manufactured food for Passover and changed crockery and cutlery according to the custom for Passover. We also kept milk and meat cutlery and crockery separate as is the custom, and I remember if someone inadvertently used the incorrect knife for meat instead of milk, my grandmother (who lived with us) would put that knife in the earth in the garden for a day or so, which apparently made it kosher to use again. It was lovely being part of that community and I remember my upbringing with joy.

It was only when I was a volunteer in Israel in the 1980s that all my knowledge of classrom Hebrew was put into practise. There is nothing as good as living in a country to learn the language. I was able to understand Hebrew and make myself understood, but since I have not used it since, I have forgotten most of it. However because I want to do Sar-el next year I am trying to perfect my Hebrew again.

Sorry to have rambled on a bit, but sometimes I think it is good to hear how others have been brought up when talking about religion. I am not as religious now as I would like to be. It takes time, dedication and self-discipline, which I had when my daughters were younger, as I needed to set an example to them, but now they do their own thing, and so do I. Times change, and I know that is no excuse.

Old 10-28-2010, 08:08 AM

Grace is on a distinguished road

I was raised up atheist in the former Soviet Union, with a very diverse ethnical background of Russians and Latvians and Greeks and Poles and Jews and you name it in the family. So I was quite a mess for many years, and ended up being a Christian

Last edited by Grace; 10-28-2010 at 08:11 AM..
Old 10-28-2010, 10:57 AM
Gold Member

bladeofdarkness is on a distinguished road

Pastafarianism - the Church of the flying Spaghetti monster.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas View Post
moses was muslim, christ too, and then mohammad

Islam did not come into existance until 600 Years after Christianity and thousands of years after Judaism therefore your statement is historicaly false. I know your religion makes such claims however if one makes an honest study of Judaism and the teachings of Yeshua (Jesus) they show they refute the foundation teachings of Islam.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

I voted for Agnostic, many of my beliefs keep changing.
A war generating battles is ‘curse’ not ‘mirth’.

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 03-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Dragon

garylen is on a distinguished road

protestant christian
and in my part of the world it matters

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

Israel Forum