Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1461  
Old 09-28-2013, 11:04 PM
WABA WABA is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,452
WABA will become famous soon enough
Default

MURDER AT WOOLWORTHS

Tired of constantly being broke & stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging to have her killed.

A 'friend of a friend' put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of 'Artie.' Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000.

The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money. Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single dollar bill that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, & reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Woolworths Supermarket store. There, he surprised her in the produce department & proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath & slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol' Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras & observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could even leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested. The next day in the
Newspaper, the headline declared...

(You're going to hate me for this..



'ARTIE CHOKES 2 for $1.00 at WOOLWORTHS '




Oh, quit groaning! I don't write this stuff, I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to you.






Last edited by WABA; 09-28-2013 at 11:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1462  
Old 10-01-2013, 02:33 PM
janetnjohn's Avatar
janetnjohn janetnjohn is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,346
janetnjohn is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WABA View Post
MURDER AT WOOLWORTHS

Tired of constantly being broke & stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging to have her killed.

A 'friend of a friend' put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of 'Artie.' Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000.

The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money. Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single dollar bill that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, & reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Woolworths Supermarket store. There, he surprised her in the produce department & proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath & slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol' Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras & observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could even leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested. The next day in the
Newspaper, the headline declared...

(You're going to hate me for this..



'ARTIE CHOKES 2 for $1.00 at WOOLWORTHS '




Oh, quit groaning! I don't write this stuff, I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to you.





hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it
__________________
Passage Isaiah 62

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,


"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Reply With Quote
  #1463  
Old 10-02-2013, 06:29 AM
Knaur's Avatar
Knaur Knaur is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Punjab
Posts: 10,340
Knaur is on a distinguished road
Default

Hehe, reminds me of the graffiti on a public wall, Bill stickers will be prosecuted, underneath it someone had scrawled, Bill Stickers is innocent!
__________________
The wisdom of the ancients has been taught by the philosophers of Greece, but also by people called Jews in Syria, and by Brahmins in India
-Megasthenes, Greek Ambassador to India, 300 BC

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Reply With Quote
  #1464  
Old 10-02-2013, 06:57 AM
janetnjohn's Avatar
janetnjohn janetnjohn is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,346
janetnjohn is on a distinguished road
Default

How to get to Heaven from Ireland :
A true Story from an Irish Sunday School Teacher

I was testing children in my Dublin Sunday school class to see if they understood the concept of getting to heaven.

I asked them, ' If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?

''NO!' the children answered.

'If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?

'Again, the answer was 'NO!

''If I gave sweets to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?'

Again, they all answered 'NO!

I was just bursting with pride for them. I continued, 'Then how can I get into heaven?'

A little boy shouted out: 'YUV GOTTA BE FOOKN' DEAD.'
__________________
Passage Isaiah 62

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,


"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Reply With Quote
  #1465  
Old 10-02-2013, 06:58 AM
janetnjohn's Avatar
janetnjohn janetnjohn is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,346
janetnjohn is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
Hehe, reminds me of the graffiti on a public wall, Bill stickers will be prosecuted, underneath it someone had scrawled, Bill Stickers is innocent!
free bill stickers!!!!!!
__________________
Passage Isaiah 62

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,


"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Reply With Quote
  #1466  
Old 10-03-2013, 05:34 AM
WABA WABA is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,452
WABA will become famous soon enough
Default

An American decided to write a book about famous churches around the world. So he bought a plane ticket and took a trip to Orlando, thinking that he would start by working his way across the USA from South to North.

On his first day he was inside a church taking photographs when he noticed golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read "$10,000 per call". The American, being intrigued, asked priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for.

The priest replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 you could talk to God. The American thanked the priest and went along his way.

Next stop was in Atlanta. There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same golden telephone with the same sign under it. He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he saw in Orlando and he asked a nearby nun what its purpose was.She told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to God. O.K., thank you," said the American.

He then travelled to Indianapolis, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and New York. In every church he saw the same golden telephone with the same "$10,000 per call" sign under it.

The American, upon leaving Vermont decided to travel to AUSTRALIA to see if Australians had the same phone. He arrived in Australia, and again, in the first church he entered, there was the same golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read "40 cents per call." The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign.

Father, I've travelled all over America and I've seen this same golden telephone in many churches. I'm told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but in the US the price was $10,000 per call. Why is it so cheap here?"

The priest smiled and answered, "You're in Australia now, mate - it's a local call".
Reply With Quote
  #1467  
Old 10-03-2013, 07:10 AM
janetnjohn's Avatar
janetnjohn janetnjohn is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,346
janetnjohn is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WABA View Post
An American decided to write a book about famous churches around the world. So he bought a plane ticket and took a trip to Orlando, thinking that he would start by working his way across the USA from South to North.

On his first day he was inside a church taking photographs when he noticed golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read "$10,000 per call". The American, being intrigued, asked priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for.

The priest replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 you could talk to God. The American thanked the priest and went along his way.

Next stop was in Atlanta. There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same golden telephone with the same sign under it. He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he saw in Orlando and he asked a nearby nun what its purpose was.She told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to God. O.K., thank you," said the American.

He then travelled to Indianapolis, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and New York. In every church he saw the same golden telephone with the same "$10,000 per call" sign under it.

The American, upon leaving Vermont decided to travel to AUSTRALIA to see if Australians had the same phone. He arrived in Australia, and again, in the first church he entered, there was the same golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read "40 cents per call." The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign.

Father, I've travelled all over America and I've seen this same golden telephone in many churches. I'm told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but in the US the price was $10,000 per call. Why is it so cheap here?"

The priest smiled and answered, "You're in Australia now, mate - it's a local call".
nice one!!!
__________________
Passage Isaiah 62

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,


"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Reply With Quote
  #1468  
Old 10-03-2013, 07:16 AM
janetnjohn's Avatar
janetnjohn janetnjohn is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,346
janetnjohn is on a distinguished road
Default

Research has proven that just a few seconds of morning mental exercises

will get your mind working in a very healthy way for the rest of the day.

For example….


Description:

Analysis of the above picture can tell us a lot about how different people think.

1) For young men, it's a picture of a lady with a nice derriere, but only the most observant will notice that she is crossing a street.

2) The really observant will notice that she is wearing a thong.

3) For older men, she appears to be a respectable woman--with a big ass--on her way to work.

4) Wiser men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer to take the shot in the face of such beauty and be grateful that they shared it.

5) For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.

6) The other half will think she is a slut but wonder where she bought that blouse.

7) Older women will imagine the misery that the woman's curves will cause by the time she reaches 50.

But only children, the extremely intelligent, and the celibate will notice that the taxi is being driven by a dog.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1385969_731430723541116_1986334203_n.jpg (65.9 KB, 2 views)
__________________
Passage Isaiah 62

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,


"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Reply With Quote
  #1469  
Old 10-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Knaur's Avatar
Knaur Knaur is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Punjab
Posts: 10,340
Knaur is on a distinguished road
Default

I noticed her derriere and applaud the photographer, can't notice any street, taxi etc. etc.!

Here's another Frog joke - If electricity always follows the path of least resistance, why doesn't lightning only strike in France?
__________________
The wisdom of the ancients has been taught by the philosophers of Greece, but also by people called Jews in Syria, and by Brahmins in India
-Megasthenes, Greek Ambassador to India, 300 BC

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Reply With Quote
  #1470  
Old 10-03-2013, 11:55 PM
ET1(ss) ET1(ss) is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 97
ET1(ss) is on a distinguished road
Default

A dog?
Reply With Quote
  #1471  
Old 10-04-2013, 07:42 AM
janetnjohn's Avatar
janetnjohn janetnjohn is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,346
janetnjohn is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
I noticed her derriere and applaud the photographer, can't notice any street, taxi etc. etc.!

Here's another Frog joke - If electricity always follows the path of least resistance, why doesn't lightning only strike in France?
hahahaha!!!!
__________________
Passage Isaiah 62

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,


"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Reply With Quote
  #1472  
Old 10-05-2013, 12:00 AM
WABA WABA is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,452
WABA will become famous soon enough
Default

One Night at the Bar...

I was at the bar the other night and overheard three very hefty women talking at the bar. Their accent appeared to be Scottish, so I approached and asked, "Hello, are you three lassies from Scotland?"
One of them angrily screeched, "It's Wales, Wales you bloody idiot!"

So I apologized and replied, "I am so sorry. Are you three whales from Scotland?"

And that's the last thing I remember...










Reply With Quote
  #1473  
Old 10-05-2013, 12:06 AM
WABA WABA is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,452
WABA will become famous soon enough
Default


A Husband lies dying, his wife is by his bedside..


He says in a weak voice “there is something I must confess”.

“Shhhh” said the wife, “ there is nothing to confess.
Everything is all right. “No” the husband replied “ I must die in peace.

I had sex with your sister, your best friend, her best friend and your best friends mum!”

“I know,” she whispered, “That's why I poisoned you.

Now close your eyes”....





Reply With Quote
  #1474  
Old 10-05-2013, 12:09 AM
WABA WABA is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,452
WABA will become famous soon enough
Default


The Scottish Brothel



The madam opened the brothel door in Milngavie and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his late forties or early fifties.

"May I help you sir?" she asked.

The man replied, "I want to see Suzy."

"Sir, Suzy is one of our most expensive ladies
Perhaps you would prefer someone else" , said the madam.

He replied, "No, I must see Suzy."

Just then, Suzy appeared and announced to the man she charged £5000 a visit, including taxes.

Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand pounds and gave it to Suzy, and they went upstairs.

After an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Suzy.

Suzy explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row as she was too expensive.

"There are no discounts.. The price is still £5000."

Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Suzy, and they went upstairs.

After an hour, he left.

The following night the man was there yet again.

Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Suzy and they went upstairs.

After their session, Suzy said to the man,
"No one has ever been with me three nights in a row.
Where are you from?"

The man replied, "Edinburgh."

"Really," she said. "I have family in Edinburgh .."

"I know." the man said.. "Your sister died, and I am her Lawyer
She asked me to give you your £15,000 inheritance."



The moral of the story is that three things in life are certain:
1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Being screwed by a lawyer!



Reply With Quote
  #1475  
Old 10-07-2013, 08:54 AM
janetnjohn's Avatar
janetnjohn janetnjohn is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,346
janetnjohn is on a distinguished road
Default

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! good jokes WABA
__________________
Passage Isaiah 62

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,


"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Reply With Quote
  #1476  
Old 10-08-2013, 02:03 PM
janetnjohn's Avatar
janetnjohn janetnjohn is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,346
janetnjohn is on a distinguished road
Default

A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, 'I almost had an affair with another woman.'

The priest said, 'What do you mean, almost?'

The Irishman said, 'Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.'

The priest said, 'Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Marys and put $50 in the poor box.'

The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box.

He paused for a moment and then started to leave.

The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, 'I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!'

The Irishman replied, 'Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!'
__________________
Passage Isaiah 62

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,


"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Reply With Quote
  #1477  
Old 10-08-2013, 02:03 PM
janetnjohn's Avatar
janetnjohn janetnjohn is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,346
janetnjohn is on a distinguished road
Default

An elderly man walks into a confessional. The following conversation ensues:

Man: 'I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Yesterday, I picked up two hitch-hiking college girls. We went to a motel where I had sex with each of them three times.'

Priest: 'Are you sorry for your sins?'

Man: 'What sins?'

Priest: 'What kind of a Catholic are you?'

Man: 'I'm Jewish.'

Priest: 'Why are you telling me all this?'

Man: 'I'm 92 years old . . . I'm telling everybody!'
__________________
Passage Isaiah 62

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,


"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Reply With Quote
  #1478  
Old 10-08-2013, 02:04 PM
janetnjohn's Avatar
janetnjohn janetnjohn is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,346
janetnjohn is on a distinguished road
Default

Prayers for the dog?? What!
Catholic Dog

Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, 'Father, my dog is dead. Could ya' be sayin’ a mass for the poor creature?'

Father Patrick replied, 'I'm afraid not. We cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane, and there's no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature.'

Muldoon said, 'I'll go right away Father. Do ya' think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?'

Father Patrick exclaimed, 'Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't ya’ tell me the dog was Catholic?
__________________
Passage Isaiah 62

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,


"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Reply With Quote
  #1479  
Old 10-08-2013, 02:05 PM
janetnjohn's Avatar
janetnjohn janetnjohn is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,346
janetnjohn is on a distinguished road
Default

Stress Reliever

Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'

Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'

Girl: 'Well. that's because we aren't married yet.'
__________________
Passage Isaiah 62

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,


"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Reply With Quote
  #1480  
Old 10-08-2013, 11:53 PM
WABA WABA is offline
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,452
WABA will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetnjohn View Post
Prayers for the dog?? What!
Catholic Dog

Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, 'Father, my dog is dead. Could ya' be sayin’ a mass for the poor creature?'

Father Patrick replied, 'I'm afraid not. We cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane, and there's no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature.'

Muldoon said, 'I'll go right away Father. Do ya' think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?'

Father Patrick exclaimed, 'Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't ya’ tell me the dog was Catholic?


JnJ' don't take your coat with you when your 'pass over' to the other side, its going to be 'hot' where your going. LOVVL
Reply With Quote
Israel Forum
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Israel Military Forum