Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

Old 08-01-2012, 07:18 AM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WABA View Post
After being married for thirty years, a wife asked her husband to describe her.

He looked at her for a while ... then said, "You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."

She asks ... "What does that mean?"

He said, "Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot.

She smiled happily and said ... "Oh, that's so lovely ... What about I, J, K?"

He said, "I'm Just Kidding!"

The swelling in his eye is going down and the doctor is fairly optimistic about saving his testicles.
hehehehe!!!!

my wife has this habit about going to bed and then asking a long list of requests.....can you get me a drink....can you get me this etc
so it started all over again last night, so as i gave her a drink i muttered 'i may as well wear a suit and call myself jeeves!'
as i walked out to the sound of her laughter i desperately tried to remember the name of the posh lady in the thunderbirds (lady penelope) but i couldnt quite remember her name. so instead i said that the next car she should buy should be a pink rolls royce, she looked impressed and said 'ooo thats sounds nice'
i waited for it to sink in and sure enough thirty seconds later as i walk into the bathroom she shouts 'and what am i supposed to be then? lady f*cking penelope!!!'
i couldn't stop chuckling for a good few minutes!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 08-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetnjohn View Post
hehehehe!!!!

my wife has this habit about going to bed and then asking a long list of requests.....can you get me a drink....can you get me this etc
so it started all over again last night, so as i gave her a drink i muttered 'i may as well wear a suit and call myself jeeves!'
as i walked out to the sound of her laughter i desperately tried to remember the name of the posh lady in the thunderbirds (lady penelope) but i couldnt quite remember her name. so instead i said that the next car she should buy should be a pink rolls royce, she looked impressed and said 'ooo thats sounds nice'
i waited for it to sink in and sure enough thirty seconds later as i walk into the bathroom she shouts 'and what am i supposed to be then? lady f*cking penelope!!!'
i couldn't stop chuckling for a good few minutes!
Well, congratulate her on making it to the 1000th post in this thread
It is absolutely true in war, were other things equal, that numbers, whether men, shells, bombs, etc, would be supreme. Yet it is also absolutely true that other things are never equal and can never be equal - Maj.Gen. J. F. C. Fuller

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 08-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Dragon

cool! no wonder my ribs hurt.......so much fun and laughter!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
Old 08-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Why did the Turkey cross the road?
To prove he wasn't chicken!

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
Well, congratulate her on making it to the 1000th post in this thread
I second that!

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Talking

I found this site, its both political and chicken crossed the road jokes! Pure entertainment you will laugh out loud again and again!

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

Jerry Falwell

Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the "other side." That's what they call it -- the other side.

Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And, if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side."

Ralph Nader

The chicken's habitat on the original side of the road had been polluted by unchecked industrialist greed.

The chicken did not reach the unspoiled habitat on the other side of the road because it was crushed by the wheels of a gas-guzzling SUV.

George W. Bush
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road.

We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not.

The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

Saddam Hussein

This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping nerve gas on it.

http://www.squidoo.com/chicken-cross...gn=framebuster

~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
I found this site, its both political and chicken crossed the road jokes! Pure entertainment you will laugh out loud again and again!

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

Jerry Falwell

Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the "other side." That's what they call it -- the other side.

Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And, if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side."

Ralph Nader

The chicken's habitat on the original side of the road had been polluted by unchecked industrialist greed.

The chicken did not reach the unspoiled habitat on the other side of the road because it was crushed by the wheels of a gas-guzzling SUV.

George W. Bush
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road.

We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not.

The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

Saddam Hussein

This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping nerve gas on it.

http://www.squidoo.com/chicken-cross...gn=framebuster
nice one!!

Old 08-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Dragon

this one is for Knaur
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sheeps.jpg (21.2 KB, 3 views)

Old 08-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
nice one!!
Thanks.

Here is something that made me LOL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 576168_248237531945834_1322160106_n.jpg (22.9 KB, 4 views)

~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-02-2012, 06:58 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
Thanks.

Here is something that made me LOL!
so very true! LOL

Old 08-03-2012, 07:55 AM
Dragon

father jack!

Old 08-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:
this one is for Knaur
It is absolutely true in war, were other things equal, that numbers, whether men, shells, bombs, etc, would be supreme. Yet it is also absolutely true that other things are never equal and can never be equal - Maj.Gen. J. F. C. Fuller

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 08-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Dragon

Quote:
thats a neat trick! sheep intercourse and motocross combined....whatever next!!!!

Old 08-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough

How To Stop Church Gossip

Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church's morals,
kept sticking her nose into other people's business.

Several members did not approve of her extra-curricular activities,
but feared her enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake, however, when she accused Frank, a new member,

of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the town's only bar one afternoon.

She emphatically told Frank (and several others) that everyone seeing it there
would know what he was doing!

Frank, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away. He didn't explain, defend, or deny.
He said nothing..

Later that evening, Frank quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred's house,
walked home .... and left it there all night.

(You gotta love Frank!)

Old 08-06-2012, 07:02 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WABA View Post

How To Stop Church Gossip

Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church's morals,
kept sticking her nose into other people's business.

Several members did not approve of her extra-curricular activities,
but feared her enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake, however, when she accused Frank, a new member,

of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the town's only bar one afternoon.

She emphatically told Frank (and several others) that everyone seeing it there
would know what he was doing!

Frank, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away. He didn't explain, defend, or deny.
He said nothing..

Later that evening, Frank quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred's house,
walked home .... and left it there all night.

(You gotta love Frank!)

hehehehe!!! serve her right!

Old 08-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

That Frank fella sounds like someone after my own heart!

Old 08-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Dragon

oh yeah

Old 08-06-2012, 07:53 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:
oh yeah
Mate of mine said when UK was a Kingdom, it was ruled by a King, when it was the British Empire, it was run by an Emperor......ya'll are a Country now of course

Old 08-07-2012, 07:05 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Mate of mine said when UK was a Kingdom, it was ruled by a King, when it was the British Empire, it was run by an Emperor......ya'll are a Country now of course
how very dare you!!!!! that is a slight on our madge!!
but does it mean that seems as we're ruled by a queen that we're all a bunch of queens

Old 08-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Dragon

look at this recent photo of assad and one of his generals.......i knew france and syria were tight once upon a time but this looks as if old charles de gaulle put it about a bit as this looks like his long lost son!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg assad and de gaulle.jpg (45.2 KB, 1 views)

Israel Forum