Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 07-10-2018, 02:14 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default Iranian general says Islamic forces are awaiting orders to ‘eradicate’ Israel

World Israel News

Iranian general says Islamic forces are awaiting orders to ‘eradicate’ Israel

July 9, 2018

101 Comments

Iran and other Islamic forces are awaiting orders to attack Israel, according to a speech by a high-ranking Iranian military commander.

By: World Israel News Staff

An “international Islamic army” has formed on Israel’s border with Syria and is awaiting orders to attack the Jewish State, according to a speech given recently by the deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards (IRGC).

“Today an international Islamic army has been formed in Syria, and the voices of the Muslims are heard near the Golan,” he said. “Orders are awaited, so that… the eradication of the evil regime [Israel] will land and the life of this regime will be ended for good. The life of the Zionist regime was never in danger as it is now.”

The deputy commander, Hossein Salami, said that “the problems of the Islamic world stem from the existence of the false, counterfeit, rootless and identity-less regime named Israel.”

Salami added that the Tehran-backed Hezbollah terror group had 100,000 missiles aimed at Israel.

Salami made these comments and others in a speech to mark the anti-Israel al-Quds Day [Jerusalem Day] in June.

The speech was translated and published by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) this week.

Publication of the speech comes as Syrian state media reported on an Israeli air attack Sunday on a Syrian air base called T-4. The last time there was a report of an Israeli attack on T-4, seven Iranian military personnel were reported killed.

Salami said that the dangers Israel faces today are greater than at any time in history.

“The Islamic revolution created a mighty power called Hezbollah… Today [it] has tremendous might on the ground that can on its own break the Zionist regime.”

Salami participated in a Quds Day march in the city of Mashhad, where he gave a speech as part of the Friday sermon. He explained the rationale for destroying the State of Israel in Islamic revolutionary thought and in the vision of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, founder of the Islamic Revolution, and his successor, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei

COMMENTS

•Reply•Share ›

Irmi Schopf Peter Cohen • 7 hours ago
Just love your description of those Mullah's, right on. Those Rag-heads want to destroy Israel, good Luck, will never happen unless the have a Galaxi of Extraterresterials doing the fighting and not those religious Nincompoop's! Brave Iranian Women will ridd that Country of those Islamo-Faschists, it is already starting with the refusal to wear that Chador'!

•Reply•Share ›
Show 1 new reply
Sam Snyder Irmi Schopf • 6 hours ago
From your mouth to God's ear!

•Reply•Share ›

Daveed Peter Cohen • 3 hours ago
I think it's appropriate to keep in mind that, yes, the regime is a nightmare, but the Persian people are not. As a people group, they have been on friendly terms with Israel and the Jewish people, for the most part, since Persian King Cyrus freed the Israelites from Babylonian captivity around 517 B.C. Today, the Persian people are the only ones in the Muslim world and in Europe that have no issues with and speak positively about Israel and the Jewish people.

•Reply•Share ›

Eremasi Cama Tamanisau • 9 hours ago
God will always bless and protect Israel. Amen

•Reply•Share ›
Mojo Eremasi Cama Tamanisau • 9 hours ago
and a few good F-35s, F-15s and F-16s just to help GOD if necessary.

•Reply•Share ›
Nice_Cat Mojo • 8 hours ago
I expect the USA to be God's right hand.

•Reply•Share ›

Enzo Nahum Nice_Cat • 5 hours ago
I would not hold my breath. Despite the good old Donald I am not so confident the USA would fight for Israel unless Iran would constitute a serious threat also to American interests. After the beating Americans took in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan I am not so sure of America's will to fight another foreign war.

•Reply•Share ›

Irmi Schopf Enzo Nahum • an hour ago

you are so right,don't count on the Donald unless he will get a good deal, he does not give a Damn about no one only himself. Look what he does on the Southern Border, why does Israel not SPEAK UP, not one word from Bibi, Children under 5 years are separated from their Mothers and to this day can not be united because no one knows where the are, the have to do an DNA Test to find out who belongs to who!!!!!!! That is a modern AUSSCHWITZ, Baby's on cold Concrete Floor or in Cages. I'm so disappointed that ISRAEL is not screaming!!!!!!! and protesting!

•Reply•Share ›

Liberal-Free World Order Enzo Nahum • 3 hours ago
Mis-reading of History, You've got the Obama Leftist BS version there son. We didn't 'take a beating' in Iraq FYI.
"Donald" as you so call him will be more than happy to beat the sht out of the Iranian slime regime ( which the traitor Obama and all the Lefties love).
Remember who rejected the Iran Deal---that disproves your conjecture--- and that mind-reading is not evidence,
Iran is a major threat to the entire civilized World ( Liberals aren't civil or civilized) Good Old Donald knows that.

•Reply•Share ›
Mojo Nice_Cat • 7 hours ago
Actually Israel is G-d’s right hand

•Reply•Share ›

Mojo Henry Afamefuna Ilona • 4 hours ago
But he does use them

•Reply•Share ›

Daveed Eremasi Cama Tamanisau • 3 hours ago
True. And Ezekiel 38, 39 makes it clear who will be eradicated. If I were this general, I wouldn't be too anxious.

•Reply•Share ›
eaglevision Eremasi Cama Tamanisau • an hour ago
Amen to that, and God repeats Himself more than once:

eaglevision Eremasi Cama Tamanisau • an hour ago
Amen to that, and God repeats Himself more than once:

Genesis 12:2-3 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: (3) And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 27:29 Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.

Numbers 24:9 He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

•Reply•Share ›

Levi eaglevision • 39 minutes ago
As a Hebrew and the 71st Generation Great Grandson of Abraham Ben Terah I can only thank you for sharing your comments with the rest of us Infidels as the Muzzslimes prefer to call all of us. They will never succeed and their time is very short before they are totally destroyed, maybe less than a generation and a half, not very long at all. Thank you again and to all those who support Israel.

•Reply•Share ›

https://worldisraelnews.com/iranian-...+Gaza+Crossing
Israel Forum