Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

Old 08-28-2015, 07:42 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Question Aliens On The Moon The Truth Exposed 2014

Aliens On The Moon The Truth Exposed 2014

ULOs – Unidentified Lunar Objects Revealed in NASA Photography- By Allan Sturm

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 08-28-2015 at 09:04 PM..
Old 09-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Lightbulb Take the Following With a Truck Load of SALT

Take the Following With a Truck Load of SALT

Sift the following for the kernals of truth that are within it because they are there for those willing to find them. Put side your prejudices and stereotypes and sift the data only!

Old 09-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation As in the days of noah

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH:
End Time Prophecy, Fallen Angels & Coming Deceptions

Deceptions ARE HERE NOW take it from my and others FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE that have worked in this field!!!

This is not a field to play in or with as it can and has destroyed people including death. Being laughed at is not the worst thing that can happen to you. I was about to start working with Dr. Karla Turner when she died and as many believe she was murdered by the U.S. Government. Karla was a fellow Arkansan and fast becoming a friend when she died. I have also worked with others some are shown in the above video. Since this is such a controversial field, having worked in classied fields both while in the military and in this field outside the military I can not and will not say any more. Take these things seriously as there is a serious core within the nut cases, false information, and disinformation. You have to cut through it all to get to the real data but it is worth the work.

Last edited by Paparock; 09-02-2015 at 12:34 AM..
Old 09-28-2015, 12:58 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation German Supreme Court Orders Release of UFO Documents

German Supreme Court Orders Release of UFO Documents

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/g...-ufo-documents
Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Supreme Court in Germany has recently ruled in favor for the release of the results of a study into UFOs that was conducted by the German government, that has, until now, been legally suppressed by policy makers.

The document in question, “UFOs, the search for extraterrestrial intelligence and Germany’s implementation UN-Resolution A/33/426", was produced by Germany's parliamentary “Scientifical Service,“ as commissioned by the Bundestag, Germany's Parliament. While the document was available to a number of journalists, it was illegal to publish it's contents to the public.

In 2010 Exopolitik Deutschland sought a court order to have permission to publish the paper in full, and initially won, however the Bundestag had that decision stayed on appeal. The case eventually reached the Federal Administrative Supreme court of Germany, of which has ruled in favor of Exopolitik Deutschland's move to publish the report.

The report itself contains no information on any secret UFO issues, however there one telling statement included in the report: “as so many other countries, neighboring and allied state did and in parts still do conduct official research programs into UFOs (like France, the USA, UK or Canada…) it should be assumed that the German government and its bodies and institutions should also have official interest into the phenomenon.” This statement is in direct contradiction of repeated claims that the German government has no interest in studying the UFO phenomenon, and isn't conducting any research in to the subject.

This court ruling also extends to other suppressed reports produced by the Scientifical Service, of which have been denied public access due to political inconvenience to the parties that commissioned them in the first place.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/g...-ufo-documents

Old 09-28-2015, 01:00 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation British Lord Calls on Ministry of Defense to End UFO Coverup

British Lord Calls on Ministry of Defense to End UFO Coverup

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/b...nd-ufo-coverup
Friday, September 25, 2015

A previously-declassified document regarding a mass UFO sighting by school children in Wales in 1977 has prompted a British Lord to call on the Ministry of Defense to come clean about what it knows about the subject of UFOs.The image is one of the drawings made by the children.

The book in question, "The Watchers", recently published by researcher Neil Spring, included a re-investigation of the case of the Brook Haven Triangle sightings from 1977. This re-examination included a letter that discussed the UFO flap, written by the chief of the S4 Wing of the Ministry of Defense, addressed to the Provost & Security Service, the military police of the Royal Air Force. The letter emphasized the legitimacy of the case, and recommended that a discreet inquiry be made into the case. This recommendation was made despite the MoD's public stance that they had no interest in the subject of UFOs.

One of Spring's readers, Guy Black, who is a Conservative Life Peer member of the House of Lords, has an interest in UFOs, and has called on the MoD to come clean about what it knows about the subject:

"A number of recently released Ministry of Defense files leave little doubt that a small number of sightings of aerial phenomena - particularly by military personnel, pilots and air traffic controllers - remain unexplained and unidentified. There needs to be further examination of these issues in the hope of learning something new." Lord Black is referring to such files as the Condign Report, released in 2006, which states frankly that "plasmas unknown to science" exist. It goes on to claim that they are of natural origin, but without explaining why, as they are also unknown to science, that would be so.

Nick Pope, who previously researched UFO cases for the MoD, remarks: “This bombshell document shows how the MoD's UFO project asked the RAF Police to conduct a secret investigation into these mysterious events, while Parliament, the media and the public were being told the subject was of no defense significance."

"Defense ministers were cut out of the loop."

The illustration is a sketch made by one of the children involved in the encounter at Broad Haven. The cases itself is strikingly similar to one that took place at a school in Zimbabwe in 1994, which was extensively investigated by the late Dr. John Mack.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/b...nd-ufo-coverup

Old 09-29-2015, 12:28 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Question Unsealed Alien Files S01E04 Aliens and the Vatican

Unsealed Alien Files S01E04 Aliens and the Vatican

Last edited by Paparock; 09-29-2015 at 12:42 AM..
Old 09-29-2015, 12:53 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation Unsealed Alien Files S01E09 Alien Implants

Unsealed Alien Files S01E09 Alien Implants

I'm including this because I have personal knowledge about this subject. I also have had personal contact with some of these implants due to the work I did with a UFO and Alien Abduction Researcher some years ago.

Paparock

Old 09-29-2015, 01:48 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Default Unsealed Alien Files

Unsealed Alien Files

Much of the UFO Alien Contact Field is mis-identified natural phenomena, aircraft, etc. however there has always been a small number of real events that cannot be accounted for as Project Blue Book discovered. I was one of the people Project Blue Book interviewed two years after it's official termination date while I was an Air Defense Officer in the U.S. Army.

I know people can not identify with experiences like Whitley Strieber relates. I wish I could say the same.

My wife's father started in the U.S. Army Air Corps and retired from the U.S. Air Force (WWII through Vietnam War) as a pilot. He was one of the people that took pictures of UFOs "that never officially happened". I, paparock, have personally witnessed over a dozen different "craft" or UFOs if you prefer to call them that. One craft hovered just over 40 feet away, as I have learned that is the height of the average power pole and if it had come any lower it would have tore the power poles down. Unlike many, I have never sought any contact with these things but they seem to seek me out since childhood. I have quite a few instances of missing time including one from a Friday evening to Sunday at noon and hours along with friends another time.

Recently a man I know here in CA brought his son to me because he knows about my prior experience. His son is 17 years old and was quite terrorified but did not want to speak to a stranger about what had scared him so completely. I had his parrents leave for short time and assured him no matter what he told me I would understand and seek to help him. His father had already let me know what his son had told him so I just talked talked and brought up on my computer screen some artistic drawings of what "Grey aleins" look like. When one resembled what he saw he blurted out "hey that's what I saw!" With that opening the story came flooding out. I assured him he was not alone and that thousands of people had seen the same thing and that nothing was "wrong" with him. I told him how he could research the subject so by the time his parents came back he and his father were talking about how they were going to "catch" a Grey. I tried to talk them out of that idea as being bad but gave up since they were not listening. After all I doubt those two would have trouble catching a cold .

Paparock

Last edited by Paparock; 09-29-2015 at 02:32 AM..
Old 04-12-2016, 06:36 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Question What is this? How did it get Where it is?

Numerous NASA astronauts have spotted this elusive object since humans took to the skies in the 1960’s. The odd shape has been rumored to give off mysterious and unnatural radio waves. However, it’s been orbiting around Earth for nearly 13,000 years. If humans didn’t put it there, then who did?

Last edited by Paparock; 04-12-2016 at 07:47 PM..
Old 04-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Question How?

The stone doll was found 320 feet below the earth in 1889 during a well drilling operation. It was discovered at a depth that places its age long before the arrival of man.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation Deception

The human race has "no clue" what is about to be perpetrated upon them. You would not believe me and others that have seen it first hand. It took me years to overcome what I experienced. All I can say is you have got to know who you are and what you believe in to survive it as I did. I did not believe any of this not even 0.00001% until it happened to me personally in such an in your face up close way it shattered any pretense of denial and changed my world forever! So until that happens to you I expect that same reaction from you. I do ask for you to keep a critical mind and examine the evidence extensively when extraordinary claims are made by anyone. Paparock

Last edited by Paparock; 04-12-2016 at 07:33 PM..
Old 04-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Question Ufo Contact 2016 shocking Nasa Preparing The World For The Big Event

Ufo Contact 2016 shocking Nasa Preparing The World For The Big Event

Last edited by Paparock; 04-12-2016 at 08:21 PM..
Old 04-13-2016, 01:24 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

I've seen them also :)

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 04-13-2016, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
I've seen them also :)
You misunderstand, this is not a thread about Mexicans jumping over the fence.

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Old 04-13-2016, 01:08 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
I have encountered non-humans first hand up close and personal. It was not by my choice but it has happened more than once. Afterward I had bruises and marks that were documented. My wife has also been left with documented markings. Her father was one of the original Army Air Corp and later Air Force pilots that took gun camera photos of UFOs. No one wants to accept what this is. I ridiculed it for years until one night on a road with my sister, her best friend, my first cousin, and I had a very long evening up close. I was home from colloge on Christams break. When it happens to you it all changes. My sister was so traumatized and scared by what happened that night she refused to talk about it ever anytime I mentioned it; taking it to her grave in silence.

I remember thinking at the time, 'everything I have thought has to be changed now'. Talk about your paradigm being shifted; it was more it was knocked out of orbit! (pun intended)

Last edited by Paparock; 04-13-2016 at 01:16 PM..
Old 04-13-2016, 03:08 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Lightbulb Hawking, Zuckerberg team with Russian billionaire to find aliens...

Hawking, Zuckerberg team with Russian billionaire to find aliens...

Gee, I wonder if they are suddenly going to find something? Paparock

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/ste...ry?id=38331436

Stephen Hawking and Russian billionaire Yuri Milner are teaming up in a $100 million hunt for alien life that will rely on a fleet of postage stamp-sized spacecraft to explore the universe.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will also join Milner and Hawking on the board of Breakthrough Starshot, a philanthropic initiative to focus on space exploration and the search for life in the universe.

Astronomers believe an Earth-like planet could exist within the "habitable zones" of Alpha Centauri, the closest star system to Earth, located 25 trillion miles (or 4.37 light-years) away.

Breakthrough Starshot hopes to launch thousands of the tiny, light-propelled spacecraft -- called nanocrafts -- with the goal of reaching the star system in twenty years.

Each nanocraft is designed to fly at twenty percent the speed of light, on a sail pushed by a light beam, making it over a thousand times faster than today’s fastest spacecraft. With conventional spacecraft technology, it would take 30,000 years to reach Alpha Centauri.

"Earth is a wonderful place, but it might not last forever," Hawking said in a statement. “Sooner or later, we must look to the stars. Breakthrough Starshot is a very exciting first step on that journey.”

Each nanocraft would carry cameras, photon thrusters, power supplies, navigation and communication equipment, and the newly engineered "lightsail," which would propel each probe. If a single nanocraft makes it to Alpha Centauri after a 20-year journey, it would take an additional four years to transmit that information back to Earth.

Pete Worden, former director of NASA AMES Research Center, will lead the program, along with a committee of world-class scientists and engineers, team officials said.

The program faces significant research and engineering challenges, and is expected to take a few years to complete. However, the proposed design has been created around technology that is either already available or likely to be attainable in the near future, according to the Breakthrough Starshot team.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/ste...ry?id=38331436

Old 04-13-2016, 06:54 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparock View Post
I have encountered non-humans first hand up close and personal. It was not by my choice but it has happened more than once. Afterward I had bruises and marks that were documented. My wife has also been left with documented markings. Her father was one of the original Army Air Corp and later Air Force pilots that took gun camera photos of UFOs. No one wants to accept what this is. I ridiculed it for years until one night on a road with my sister, her best friend, my first cousin, and I had a very long evening up close. I was home from colloge on Christams break. When it happens to you it all changes. My sister was so traumatized and scared by what happened that night she refused to talk about it ever anytime I mentioned it; taking it to her grave in silence.

I remember thinking at the time, 'everything I have thought has to be changed now'. Talk about your paradigm being shifted; it was more it was knocked out of orbit! (pun intended)
The one thing I notice about this is for some it comes out negative, normally when the person is hostile/scared and resisting that this is even happening with the "alien" forces, except you wont remember all the details all the time. At times when you do "seem" to experience it as it happens also. I mean who likes to be abducted.

Others also have similar experience but it wasnt violent, no scars, no fear involved. Its as if there are different species of ET some more advanced, some less. Kinda like us when we master the technology to go light speed, humans will become unpleasant ETs to other planets.

The aliens who embrace goodness, vs the ones who embrace vile, selfish goals. That is what people have seen in the past, alien forces fight "star wars" battles in the sky. Like angels vs demons.

I'm just relaying from my friends personal experiences who have been through alot of this also.

To me the experience that Enoch had, sounds alot like an alien abduction, but not the grey menacing aliens, but the more advanced species. One reason Church authorities have tried to remove that Chapter from the Bible as it is disturbing to those who cant take the fact that things are not what it seems.

Haha, I always say people are in for a BIG surprise when they die! What they will discover will not be what they expected. My work in parapsychology has also delved into that.

Often for humans to recognize what is happening we need the truth drilled into our heads and souls. We see it with the liberals who refuse to see the truth about jihadis etc. Many others still refuse to atleast look into claims by people who have suffered or simply encountered extra terrestrial life. They prefer to brush it away as stupid, even when highly intelligent people tell them of their brush with other dimensional or other worldy creatures. Be they demons, angels, lost souls, cross dimensional creatures or all of the above but we cannot tell the difference as we are limited in our ability to believe and comprehend, therefore the full truth isnt told to us by God, just yet. It may be too much to burden us with on earth. Earth is a school where we build up our character in truth and justice matters, those who dont learn the lessons on earth will learn it the harder way after, but everyone will learn it lol. God is merciful and if he is, he will give us the chances to learn. Punishment is for discipline. Even a child who dies young, will get the chance to learn, otherwise it will be unfair.

All those who passed on the great beyond, but returned tell of loving beings on the other side who guide you through the process of death. This is only the start.

Ofcourse these are only my opinions lol. Take or leave.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 04-13-2016, 06:56 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
lol you are a visionary! I guess this means Trump will build that fence for Mexicans to jump over! Who knew!

~ Golda Meir~

Old 04-13-2016, 07:05 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Truth is those who are not open minded enough to investigate will NEVER believe.

Others who have only experienced partial supernatural events, will ONLY believe in what portion they saw.

Those who have gone through worse will believe because they have no choice, but others will not believe it.

Easy example, I met a strong person, lots of energy, he made fun of a weaker person for complaining that a task was too difficult to do by themselves.

The weaker person then tried and hurt himself, the stronger person had no problem doing it. They got mad at eachother, each arguing that the other was wrong. The moral? Neither of them could understand what the other was going through.

The strong man, never felt the strain therefore couldnt imagine that it was a hard task he almost made fun of the weaker person as being lazy. The weaker person also cannot understand that the stronger person can lift things up so easily that in his mind its so easy to do, so accused him of being a liar.

Everyone sees things only from their own perspective. Its hurts the status quo in their minds that they want to reflect how they see the world.

Others are on the other extreme, they are so open to new ideas, they will believe anything. Often wishful thinking, imagining a world not as it is, but as they wish it to be. Therefore when they hear a FALSE fact that corresponds to their way of thinking, they will believe it immediately without checking or verifying. Infact calling them open to new ideas is the wrong word, its more like open to subconscious wishes.

All come down to the SAME THING. We believe in what we want to believe. Until another truth hits us in the face at 1000 Mph

~ Golda Meir~

Old 04-14-2016, 01:32 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Lightbulb

Quote: "All come down to the SAME THING. We believe in what we want to believe. Until another truth hits us in the face at 1000 Mph"

Or hovers 50ft away from you with waves of energy coming of it with some type of "ports" along its sides and in one of those "ports" is something definitely identifiably as NOT human looking out at you. I'm not going to post a lot of details on the open forum as I think the reasons should be obvious.

My encounters with craft have added up over the years and are of various types not just disc types. My memories are not from hypnosis but from my own recall, at times they are quite stressful as they were for my sister who could never talk about what happend during that first one she shared with me.

Later, I was part of a UFO/Abduction Research Group that still exists today. It is not something you share all the details with to just everyone as most to be honest just can't handle what I and others I have known have seen much less experienced. From what I have been seeing and hearing from the "governement" types the world's paradigm may soon be shifted, shocked, or however you want to put it. They have acted this way before so pardon me if I don't hold my breath. The powers that be may not have a choice in the matter if "they" come out of the "shadows" and into the light.

Last edited by Paparock; 04-14-2016 at 01:41 PM..
Israel Forum