Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 05-02-2018, 03:55 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default US officials: Israel behind latest Syrian airstrike killing dozens of Iranians, war i

UNITED WITH ISRAEL

US officials: Israel behind latest Syrian airstrike killing dozens of Iranians, war is near

American officials quoted by NBC news maintain that Israel was behind Sunday’s strike on Syrian targets, which eliminated dozens of Iranian military personnel.

By: World Israel News Staff

Commenting on an airstrike on the Syrian city of Hama on Sunday, which killed dozens of Iranian soldiers and took out a spate of arms delivered by Iran, three US officials told NBC news that Israel was behind the operation.

The officials also pointed to the most recent Syrian airstrike as evidence that Israel and Iran are approaching an open conflict.

The American officials claim that Israeli F-15s targeted Hama because Iran had recently delivered weapons to a Syrian base there occupied by Iran’s 47th Brigade. These weapons reportedly included surface-to-air missiles.

The latest shipment is part of a two-week spike in Iranian military cargo flights to Syria, which ferry missiles, small arms, and ammunition to Assad’s brutal regime. Some US officials also believe the weapons are intended for Iranian ground forces in Syria seeking to strike Israel. Such Iranian shipments have been on the US’ radar for years, with the Hezbollah terrorist group in Syria, which defends the Assad regime, remaining a key recipient of Iranian arms and infrastructure support.

The US officials quoted by NBC claimed that Israel is preparing for military action, ideally with the US’ support.

On Tuesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared to CNN that while “nobody” wants war, Israel must “take a stand” against Iranian aggression, a posture which Netanyahu deemed “the way to prevent war.”

US Defense Secretary James Mattis and Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman spoke at the Pentagon last week about Iran’s activity in Syria.

“The Iranian forces … or the proxy forces have tried to get down closer to the Israeli border, I mean very close to it, and you’ve seen Israel take action over that,” said Mattis to NBC, discussing the mounting tensions.

44 Comments

yehudabendavid • 4 hours ago

We can all thank the Obama administration and the Democrats supporting Iran and the Nuclear deal to bring us to this confrontation. As CNN always reminds us that "words matter" but they forget that action speaks louder than words". The pending war belongs to Obama's hatred of Israel and the "Dreams of his Father{the Muslim}.

•Reply•Share ›
John • 4 hours ago

Well who can blame Israel for taking a stand against the nutty Iranians!

•Reply•Share ›
Daveed • 5 hours ago

Israel wins. Ezekiel 38,39 makes it clear that Russia, Iran and the rest of their cohorts are crushed.

•Reply•Share ›
Marty • 4 hours ago

Israel did not admit to the strike. Why in the hell did the US? I hope it was with Israels consent.

•Reply•Share ›
Dr Steve Goldberg Marty • 3 hours ago

It could be one of Obama's deep state moles in the US intelligence agencies. He filled them with CAIR, Muslim Brotherhood, and other radical extremists. They have become rogue elements of the government at this point ... unpredictable at best.

•Reply•Share ›
Marty Dr Steve Goldberg • 3 hours ago

Very well said. I just hope America can survive what Obummer has done to us. The deep state is very, very deep. If anybody can do it, it's Trump. I believe, with everything going against him, mostly the lame stream media, he has done an outstanding job.

•Reply•Share ›
Hector Zuniga Marty • 3 hours ago

They should hang Obuma, same way like happen to Saddam. for feed with billions of dollars and a very, very bad deal with The Iranians Ayatollahs

•Reply•Share ›
WM1 Marty • 2 hours ago

We won't. America is not mentioned in end-time, Bible prophecy. Events are unfolding just as prophecy reveals.

•Reply•Share ›
Jerry Parks WM1 • 2 hours ago

Not sure that the US is not in Revelations Scripture. Daniel 7 lists basically the same nations as in the Revelation beast— A bear, a lion who has eagles wings which are plucked, a 4 headed leopard. And a fierce beast with ten horns. The eagles wings are not part of the beast of Revelation while the others are; but the wings are seen in chapter 12 of Revelation, protecting Israel. If the lion is the British empire, the plucked wings could be the USA. We certainly have been her protector??

•Reply•Share ›
Laura Jerry Parks • 26 minutes ago

USA is the eagle, look at our money. Eagles everywhere

•Reply•Share ›
Michael Mann Dr Steve Goldberg • an hour ago

As an aside, this is happening in Canada now as the Trudeau Liberals build a Muslim voting demographic that swings elections under our current system.

400,000 Sunni Arabs have arrived in Canada since 2011, 85,000 frrom Syria over the past two years. Even Obama limited Syrian immigrants to 12,500 and the U.S. is ten times bigger than Canada.

Trudeau's "sensitivity" to minorities has meant diversity hiring in the federal civil service -- particularly Global Affairs (our State Dept) where Omar Alghabra has been put in charge of consular administration; i.e., where immigration applications are submitted. Diversity has translated into hiring Sunni Arabs.

You may have heard of the Liberal "anti-Islamophobia" initiative. Muslims are already protected against discrimination along with all other groups; but, critique of Islam will soon cease to be protected speech. Sharia blasphemy laws are being introduced into Canadian law where they have no place.

We are in big trouble up here.

•Reply•Share ›
Laura Michael Mann • 22 minutes ago

But Canadians said they should come, Now they are seeing the results. There medical and welfare system is going broke. Peaceful Canada Nation no more. When Canadian elders figure out they can't get medical care because of illegals. There just slower than USA, in time they will be protesting, but it's too late then, the money is long gone.

•Reply•Share ›
Mark Zanghetti Marty • 4 hours ago

I would bet is was done with Israeli knowledge and consent, this is not the Obmination administration!

•Reply•Share ›
Michael Bethel Mark Zanghetti • 3 hours ago

There's still plenty of Obama folk entrenched in our government that love to embarrass the US and damage Israel. The article wrapped up poorly because it gave the impression that Mattis might have been a source but it was quoting him from over a week ago.

•Reply•Share ›
Rick Mark Zanghetti • 3 hours ago

Israel dosen't draw lines in the sand like obozo.

•Reply•Share ›
Marty Mark Zanghetti • 4 hours ago

Just hope you're right. There are so many swamp critters hanging around, I never know. Not that I'm accusing Mattis of being one.

•Reply•Share ›
Jeffrey Wilens Marty • 4 hours ago

We don't know the US admitted either. Sounds like anonymous officials supposedly telling the media something. The officials were not identified in the story.

•Reply•Share ›
Don Spilman • 4 hours ago

"Israel must “take a stand” against Iranian aggression, a posture which Netanyahu deemed “the way to prevent war.”
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
"
John Stuart Mill..... GO NETANYAHU!!!! America had better have your back from the first shot fired, or be ready to suffer the consequences. I say that as a Zion loving Christian American

•Reply•Share ›
Ritchie Blackmore • 5 hours ago

you mess with the Brahma Bull you get the horns. Am YISROEL Chai! Those Persian monkeys are all chatter and no bite.

•Reply•Share ›
Dr Steve Goldberg • 3 hours ago

Predictably, the UN, which is deeply staffed now by radical Islamists, chose to ignore the evidence Israel provided on 4/30 of Iran's nuclear lies. They and the IAEA have been complicit in these lies from the beginning. It leaves the US and Israel to stand alone. I pray President Trump stands strong, but I know in my heart of hearts that G-d stands with Israel even if all others falter.

•Reply•Share ›
paa Dr Steve Goldberg • 3 hours ago

It's not IAEA..it's IKEA...ideas you can screw yourself.

•Reply•Share ›
Murray paa • 2 hours ago

Hahaha :o)

•Reply•Share ›
Laura Dr Steve Goldberg • 20 minutes ago

Careful. The UN is stationed at all of our "CLOSED" bases. Even members of Congress cant go on the bases.

•Reply•Share ›
Isaac Rosen • 2 hours ago

Despite Obamas intentions of putting Israel down, there is one truth about Israel, it will never go down regardless of whatever and whoever tries to destroy The Will of the Jews and Israel. Those of you who don’t believe that Obama is responsible, either you’ve put on the blindfolds or your just plain stupid and ignorant.

•Reply•Share ›
Gabor Ujvari • 2 hours ago

The ayatollahs deliberately provoke Israel in the same way as Nasser provoked before the Six Day War.
When Israel is forced to take defensive actions, the Muslim world will scream about Israeli aggression.

As we see, the ayatollahs repeat the dark part of history.

Sadly the UN, EU, BDS, Amnesty and other left wing organisations will support the poor old senile ayatollahs all the way to paradise.

•Reply•Share ›
442rocketdave • 4 hours ago

Iran is treading on thin ice along with Russia they both support the monster Assad and his murderous rampage that has murdered almost a million people in his country with many being poisoned with nerve gas and mustard gas and so Iran, Russia and Assad all deserve to be hanged for war crimes but Israel will destroy them all if they have to and God will be with them.

•Reply•Share ›
Linda Saathoff 442rocketdave • an hour ago

Israel is God's land and it will never be destroyed again. Bible Prophecy.

We are nearing "End Times ". Everything is falling in to place as prophesied in the Bible .

•Reply•Share ›
George • 4 hours ago

Time to wipe out all of the Iranian soldiers in Syria

•Reply•Share ›
Hector Zuniga • 3 hours ago

The ayatollahs, are looking for cover right now; the Evil Ayatollahs will soon find out, they can't be so vociferous against Ysrael, NOT even with Syria and their proxy's Hezbollah or Hamas. Russia better stay out of this situation.

•Reply•Share ›
John • 4 hours ago

And you are absolutely right Daveed!

•Reply•Share ›
martianpoet • an hour ago

There are plenty of Iranians who are not locked in to the "kill all the infidels" "destroy the Jews" "death to America" preachings of the Islamic ayatollah dictatorship. War is only a matter of time and when it starts, we will see those Iranians begin their fight again against the Sharia dictatorship.

It has been a foregone conclusion for over 1400 years.

Putin will threaten and posture, but no way will the Russians take on the Israelis and the USA. It will be WWIII for sure.

•Reply•Share ›
Colonel Robert F. Cunningham • 3 hours ago

BEWARE !!! Iran is equipped with North Korean NUCLEAR devices !!! How many we don't know - how compatible they are to available rocketry is the big question ... and one we had damned well be able to answer ...

Any nuke is a global disaster ..

•Reply•Share ›
WM1 Colonel Robert F. Cunningham • 2 hours ago

I believe you are correct, Colonel. Things are about to get very messy (both in the Middle East as well as right here in the homeland). Iranian proxies, Hezbollah, Hamas and Revolutionary Guard cells have been planning, for decades, for this very day right here in America.

•Reply•Share ›
Laura WM1 • 15 minutes ago

Look at us in North Georgia, ISIS has a training camp Commerce, GA. FBI knows and does nothing. The 3 year old kids from there talk about what they learned at Camp. How to jump of a sofa and put a wire around your neck. You wonder what they would teach a 12 year old.

•Reply•Share ›
sam000 • 38 minutes ago

I am Iranian, and I am Muslim born.

When you Bomb the Hezbollah and the Mullahs Forces, You offer the best gift of peace to the HUMANITY, we are happy, we are fighting inside to burn to dust this shame of Satanism (Islamism), we are fighting the Mullahs Regime since 40 years while the whole world supporting the Mullahs

•Reply•Share ›
Ginette Z Cohen • 43 minutes ago

No worries. Netanyahu and President Trump won't move without being perfectly ready. They just started with Syrian then they will stop Iran arrogance and lies. Wait and see. We have now real leaders not just talkers.

•Reply•Share ›
Hopoate Lemeki • 43 minutes ago

To the be loveing pople God I will stand with you for ever no matter what,I got nothing to offer but my prayer may God himself defend you from your enemies like he always does to your ancestors God be with you.

•Reply•Share ›
bigrobtheactor • an hour ago

The tea leaves lookin' bad for the mad mullahs, their associates and proxies.

•Reply•Share ›
Gregg Parker • 4 hours ago

Q dropped that Iran is next. SA, NK, Armenia, then Iran. Deep state actors being addressed to free Iran from their grip. The last shanker regime to be opened and cleaned. Peace in the region is coming at the end of well placed rockets...

•Reply•Share ›
screminmimi • an hour ago

It was either kill dozens of Iranians now or allow thousands of Israeli Jews to be killed later. I vote for the death of Iranians.

•Reply•Share ›
Dave Gray • an hour ago

I can think of way over 200 other countries who don't fit the picture of wanting or needing to dare poke Iran in the eye! Let's see, Not Haiti; Not Rwanda; etc.Duh!!! Who the heck do ya think bombed 'em???

•Reply•Share ›
Laura Dave Gray • 12 minutes ago

There are only 195 countries in the world.

•Reply•Share ›
WM1 • 3 hours ago

Events are unfolding just as Bible prophecy declares. These are, indeed, the end-times. The lesson for all is simple. Repent or perish!

•Reply•Share ›

https://unitedwithisrael.org/us-offi...ar%3B+First+Is

Last edited by WABA; 05-02-2018 at 04:13 AM..
Israel Forum