Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Debate Social & Political Issues
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Debate Social & Political Issues Debate Social and political discussion about Israel/Palestinians, the Middle east or world politics.

Old 11-05-2017, 11:07 PM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default US Ambassador Haley vows to end Obama’s ‘cowardly betrayal’ of Israel

World Israel News logo

WATCH: US Ambassador Haley vows to end Obama’s ‘cowardly betrayal’ of Israel

November 5, 2017

Nikki Haley, the US Ambassador to the UN, addressed the Israeli American Council (IAC) National Conference in Washington, DC and vowed that the “cowardly act” of allowing passage of Resolution 2334, which labelled Israel a violator of international law, was “an act of betrayal [that] would never happen again.”

https://youtu.be/IgWLd1bPD1I?t=199

https://worldisraelnews.com/watch-tr...Netanyahu%27s+

70 Comments

Saint Julius • 6 hours ago
We stand with Israel, Obama was a catastrophe

•Reply•Share ›

Gloria Saint Julius • 4 hours ago
Obama is a TRAITOR & a main EVIL MINION of SOROS WHO ARE BOTH OUR TO - DESTROY THE UNITED STATES & ANY OTHER COUNTRY STANDING IN THEIR WAY FOR THEIR " ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ! "

•Reply•Share ›
Saint Julius Gloria • 4 hours ago
All his evil legacies will be undone, just a matter of time

•Reply•Share ›
Selma Prager Saint Julius • 3 hours ago
Saint Julius- I sure hope so !

•Reply•Share ›
Don Spilman Saint Julius • 2 hours ago
St. Julius, yes and no. Yes the vile B Os legacy will be undone, but the GLOBS AGENDA will have sway for 7 dreadful years. There will be a cataclysmic occurance which will usher in a totally brutal totalitarian OWO. This is going to happen soon.

•Reply•Share ›
George Parker Don Spilman • 37 minutes ago
Did you read this in the tea leaves or see it in a crystal ball.

•Reply•Share ›
George Parker Gloria • an hour ago
As silly and "tin foil hat" as it sounds. You are actually correct. These past 15 years since 9/11 have opened my eyes to what has been a globalist agenda active since before WWII.

•Reply•Share ›
Selma Prager Saint Julius • 3 hours ago
Saint Julius- I love Israel and Nikki Haley. When she is talking I want to jump into the TV and give her a big hug. I visited Israel twice and left a piece of my heart there each time. I so agree with you about Obama who may or may not be a Muslim but he certainly was the worst president for Israel in my lifetime. Whatever, when it came to Israel he was shameful !

•Reply•Share ›
Saint Julius Selma Prager • 3 hours ago
Wow, am yet to visit Israel, I will do so soon. Things are turning around for the good of Israel

•Reply•Share ›
gnsr Selma Prager • 3 hours ago
That is because he didn't support Israel's illegal settlements on the Westbank.

•Reply•Share ›
EmmaKate1Von Plouse gnsr • 3 hours ago
gnsr, Israel has NO illegal settlements on the Westbank.

•Reply•Share ›
Marjorie Stamm Rosenfeld EmmaKate1Von Plouse • an hour ago
You are 100% correct.

GNSR needs to read the 1920 San Remo Resolution, the 1922 Mandate for Palestine, the 1924 Anglo-American Convention and Article 80 of the UN Charter. All of Western Palestine (actually a very tiny area) was designated for the Jews. Arabs got Eastern Palestine, which is almost 4 times the size of little Israel and Arabs got Syria and Lebanon (via the Mandate for Syria) and Iraq (via the Mandate for Mesopotamia). The Jews, and only the Jews, were given political rights in Western Palestine, which had been a part of the Ottoman Turkish (not Arab) Empire defeated in World War I.

Israel's eastern border as delineated in Israel's 1994 peace agreement with Jordan is at the middle of the Jordan and Yarmouk Rivers. That puts Judea and Samaria squarely within the Land of Israel.

•Reply•Share ›
George Parker EmmaKate1Von Plouse • 33 minutes ago
Because the West Bank is part of the greater Israel. Won in the age old fashion by the IDF, paid for with blood.

•Reply•Share ›
Selma Prager gnsr • 3 hours ago
gner= The West Bank is not illegal territory. It's
disputed territory.

•Reply•Share ›
gnsr Selma Prager • 3 hours ago
Not according to the Fourth Geneva Convention.

•Reply•Share ›
Frank2525 gnsr • 3 hours ago
Which was corrupt with all the arab countries in U.N. (93) who are opposed to Israel existence. That is until Donald Trump became President, and you should have seen different attitude there, after his visit. Only the ones with jihadist and other terrorists in their borders, still hold active attacks against Israel.

•Reply•Share ›
Scott David Lucas • 7 hours ago
TIME LINE 8:40....The U.S. and The U. N. does not recognize a Palestinian State? Why is the Palestinian Flag flying at The U.N. building as of SEPT. 2015?

•Reply•Share ›
Rhonda Shaw Scott David Lucas • 5 hours ago
It shouldn't be. She just TOLD you why, the U.N is anti Israel jeesh listen up !

•Reply•Share ›
Scott David Lucas Rhonda Shaw • 4 hours ago
.....we know what she said, Rhonda Shaw. America took the lead in the forefront of The UNITED NATIONS, in forcing ISRAEL to give away GAZA to the Palestinian people in 2005, you might remember that....and Yudiah and Samaria has been a Palestinian State since 1994. It will be announced someday. That is why the Palestinian Flag is flying at the U.N. building. The HOLY SPIRIT reminds me of the WORDS of the JEWISH MESSIAH YAHSHUWAH Jesus to JOEL; warning the nations what he will be doing. Ref: JOEL 3:1-3..this inclludes The UNITED STATES. Amein.

•Reply•Share ›
Diana Scott David Lucas • 2 hours ago
Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done (to Israel), it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
....this includes the United States as well. Amen.

•Reply•Share ›
Scott David Lucas Diana • 2 hours ago
...Amein, Diana. The Blessings of EL SHADDAI upon the people that BLESS ISRAEL, are a SURE FOUNDATION. Ref: B'RESHEET / GENESIS 12:3a. Amein.

•Reply•Share ›
Jan Ludo Scott David Lucas • 6 hours ago
Good observation. But do not forget that 90% of the UN is anti-Israel and that the USA and the EU are full of Jew haters - for no reason at all only because it is "fashionable" to hate Israel like it is also "fashionable" to hate Trump. Of course, more than half of these Jew haters are so-called "Christians" who hate Jews as they claim that the Jews killed their precious Jesus. It is still an open question if Jesus really existed at all: the Romans who were good history writers make no mention at all about him. The "Holy" church is in many aspects equal to the Nazis in cruelty and the death cult by the actions of the HOLY inquisition of the Dominican Friars which tortured and killed millions of "heathens" with the blessing of the Vatican.

•Reply•Share ›
Tina USA Jan Ludo • 3 hours ago
Christians who hate Jews aren’t Christians at all. Simply put, Jews are the first born ( chosen ) we Christians are grafted into the vine, but we are not the roots. “For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead”? As for the Romans and their record keeping yes, it was excellent and yes, the Romans made mention of Jesus. Jesus (YESHUA’S) execution and the persecution of Christians was mentioned by Tacitus which according to scholars is both authentic and of historical value. Neither Jew nor Gentile can deny the existence of Yeshua, that denial belongs to the blind alone.

•Reply•Share ›
Antonio Rodil Peralta Jan Ludo • 5 hours ago
Mr Jan Ludo you should get out of your hate against Christians . Some stupid people that call themselves Christians do heat Jews but most of the rest including my do not. Jesus did exist and its alive but the point here is that all the first members of the Catholic church / Christians were all jews. Mary the mother of Jesus was jew, etc etc Regarding the inquisition you should move on and stop living 500 years ago.

•Reply•Share ›
Jan Ludo Antonio Rodil Peralta • 3 hours ago
Mr. Antonio, I do not hate Christians, but I DO hate the hypocrisy of the "holier than thou" crowd be it CHristians or what have you. I also hate the lie by the Christians that the reason for their hatred of the Jews is that the Jews killed Jesus. I was raised a Catholic and did all the things that I was supposed to do: baptism, communion - twice- confessions, etc. As for the inquisition: I was taught about it at school by the priests who lectured the children about everything I told you above. And the obvious hate of the Roman Church for Jews is very obvious, even to this day. I only mentioned the Inquisition for the purpose of showing the Roman church is truly a hypocritical organization. One only has to read the recent pronouncements of the Pope who is now in charge.

•Reply•Share ›
joe1745ny . Antonio Rodil Peralta • 4 hours ago
get rid of the vatican and you remove the "less of the rest"

•Reply•Share ›
gnsr Jan Ludo • 4 hours ago
They do not support Israel because their settlements on the Westbank violate the Fourth Geneva Convention.

•Reply•Share ›
salubrius gnsr • 2 hours ago
The settlements in the west bank are expressly authorized by Article 6 of the Mandate for Palestine. The Mandate was confirmed and approved by 53 states in 1922 including the United State and the UK. It was expressly approved by Presidents Harding and Coolidge. The Mandate also conferred upon the Jewish People the collective right to political self-determination on the condition that they are a majority of the territory in which they claim sovereignty and are capable of exercising sovereignty. Both these conditions are met in the territories in which the Jewish People is lawfully occupying.

•Reply•Share ›
SAWolf gnsr • 3 hours ago
But not UN 242,and the fakenstinians never signed the Conventions.

•Reply•Share ›
Scott David Lucas Scott David Lucas • 5 hours ago
it is most likely that over 90% of The U.N. HATES ISRAEL. The bringing up of the children since the founding of the POLITICAL ROMAN CATHOLIC CULT, and THE REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY that was forced upon the people, perverted the masses. The Yudians ( Jews ) that were believers and followers of the Yudian MESSIAH YAHSHUWAH Jesus was HATED. Any one, Yudian, Gentile, that was a BORN-AGAIN believer of YAHSHUWAH ben David, was hatred and murdered. This is the deeds of Satan the Devil....and shall continue UNTIL MESSIAH YAHSHUWAH Jesus, RETURNS to earth, with POWER and GLORY, to RULE and REIN with his AUTHORITY in JERUSALEM. Amein. As for blessing ISRAEL...Ref: B'RESHEET / GENESIS 12:3a. Amein.

•Reply•Share ›
Diana Scott David Lucas • 2 hours ago
That is an excellent question, Scott. So much in fact, that I got off this site to access my Districts' State Representative and Senator to ask them the very same question. I would urge everyone to do likewise.

•Reply•Share ›
Andi Alpert Ziegelman • 6 hours ago
Thank you the world, UN USA Ambassador Nikki Haley.

•Reply•Share ›
Comments continue after advertisement

peanut butter • 5 hours ago
Gotta LOVE Nikki Haley!

•Reply•Share ›
Rev Bob • 4 hours ago
Praise God for Nikki Haley!

•Reply•Share ›
Selma Prager Rev Bob • 3 hours ago
Rev Bob. Nikki Haley, although born in this country, is of Indian heritage. Indians know all about Muslims because a part of their country is Muslim. During the 2014 war by Hamas in Gaza, against Israel there was a big parade in India supporting Israel. Wonderful !

•Reply•Share ›
Marilyn Diamond • 4 hours ago
Obama was a true hypocrite and his treatment of Israel was the complete revelation that he himself leaned in the direction of his Muslim roots and buddies.

•Reply•Share ›
Selma Prager Marilyn Diamond • 3 hours ago
Marilyn Diamond- You are so right !

•Reply•Share ›
Vicki M • 4 hours ago
Nikki Haley is a warrior in the best sense of the word; strong, brave, unwavering, honest, dependable, Thank God for President Trump and his wise choice: Nikki Haley.

•Reply•Share ›
lsatenstein • 4 hours ago
Bravo Ambassador.
I would love to see you run for President!!

•Reply•Share ›
max shane • 44 minutes ago
Nikki Haley is a Mensch which translates to either a man or woman, who is an honorable human being!

•Reply•Share ›

Rhonda Shaw • 5 hours ago
Class act all the way I STAND for Israel I STAND for my Father Yeshua who claims Israel for HIS own against the little "gods" who rebelled. The fallen angels of Psalm 82. If you don't understand this is ALSO a spiritual war read Carl Gallups book,"God's and Thrones" and be informed.

•Reply•Share ›
gnsr Rhonda Shaw • 3 hours ago
God stopped playing favourites when his son was killed. He hasn't been heard from since.

•Reply•Share ›
Balfour2nov1917 • 35 minutes ago
God bless you dear Nikki Haley....

•Reply•Share ›
George Parker • an hour ago
I hope this fine woman is the first female US president.

•Reply•Share ›
Lynn Davidson • 2 hours ago
God bless Israel and Nikki Haley! USA is called to bless and stand in support of Israel!

•Reply•Share ›
articode65 • 2 hours ago
God Bless Israel, and God Bless Nikki Haley! There will be great loss of life in Israel when Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, and Ethiopia (and maybe North Sudan) attack her at some point in the future (Ezekiel 38-39), but God will have the ultimate victory and the entire world will know that Addonai is Lord!

•Reply•Share ›
EmmaKate1Von Plouse • 3 hours ago
It's refreshing that Nikki Haley sees Israel is important. God bless her!

•Reply•Share ›
Old 11-06-2017, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Haley is doing an excellent job. I wish Tillerman was as smart.

In my veins runs the blood of the poets and wise men of old, and it is my desire to come to you and receive, but I shall not come with empty hands - Kahlil Gibran
Israel Forum