Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Social > Debate Social & Political Issues
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Debate Social & Political Issues Debate Social and political discussion about Israel/Palestinians, the Middle east or world politics.

Old 04-08-2018, 09:46 PM

Esco is on a distinguished road
Default Is it true Israeli's are stealing land from Palestinians?

I recently read reports that Israeli's are stealing land and homes from Palestinians, and expelling them? Is this true, or it just Palestinian propaganda??

To me it sounds like bull****, but I figure I would ask you guys
Old 04-09-2018, 06:26 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esco View Post
I recently read reports that Israeli's are stealing land and homes from Palestinians, and expelling them? Is this true, or it just Palestinian propaganda??

WABA

Esco
You will be better off doing the research yourself, that way you will learn to differentiate between the left wing snowflake propaganda and the historic truth.

Basically the Jewish people have been in the area of " Israel" for over 3500 years, any they are the only 'people' who have first Nation rights to the land area of what is now 'greater' Israel.

There has never ever been a " Counrty " called Palestine, nor has there ever been an ethnic race of humans called Palestinians' they are nere " Arabs" or even better to describe them as decedents of Hashimites ( Jordans ) and/or Southern Syrians.

To be a " native ' of a Country, you have to be born in that " Country ", as I said before, there has never been a Country called " Palestine ".

A good start would be to look through " History of the World " articles.

I started off the same as you, although I am not " Jewish" I quickly became a "Zionist".
Old 04-09-2018, 10:25 AM

Esco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WABA View Post
WABA

Esco
You will be better off doing the research yourself, that way you will learn to differentiate between the left wing snowflake propaganda and the historic truth.

Basically the Jewish people have been in the area of " Israel" for over 3500 years, any they are the only 'people' who have first Nation rights to the land area of what is now 'greater' Israel.

There has never ever been a " Counrty " called Palestine, nor has there ever been an ethnic race of humans called Palestinians' they are nere " Arabs" or even better to describe them as decedents of Hashimites ( Jordans ) and/or Southern Syrians.

To be a " native ' of a Country, you have to be born in that " Country ", as I said before, there has never been a Country called " Palestine ".

A good start would be to look through " History of the World " articles.

I started off the same as you, although I am not " Jewish" I quickly became a "Zionist"
Thanks, I'll look into that.

Isnt it also true that Barak and Clinton offered the PLO a 2-State solution at the 2000 Camp David Summit, but Arafat wouldnt take the deal?? That tells me they dont want peace, nor do they want a 2-State solution. It seems they want Israel out of the ME altogether and that just isnt gonna happen.

Anywho, I'm not Jewish either I am Dutch. But generally speaking I'm on the side of Israel
Old 04-10-2018, 01:41 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Thanks, I'll look into that.

Isnt it also true that Barak and Clinton offered the PLO a 2-State solution at the 2000 Camp David Summit, but Arafat wouldnt take the deal?? That tells me they dont want peace, nor do they want a 2-State solution. It seems they want Israel out of the ME altogether and that just isnt gonna happen.

Anywho, I'm not Jewish either I am Dutch. But generally speaking I'm on the side of Israel

Yes, your above is quite correct.

Since modern Israels last 70 odd years, Israel has offered 5 very generous 2 State solution's that would have been very advantageous to the PLO, and very detrimental to Israel.

Thank goodness the moronic PLO leadership knocked them back.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:38 AM
Dragon

Quote:

https://youtu.be/W9ReF4UUa4E?t=2
Israel Forum