Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 03-31-2018, 01:06 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough
Default Palestinians riot in violent clashes with IDF; several killed at Gaza border

World Israel News l

Palestinians riot in violent clashes with IDF; several killed at Gaza border

March 30, 2018

Palestinians riot in violent clashes with IDF; several killed at Gaza borderProtesters pray near makeshift tents before clashing with the IDF at the Gaza-Israel border, March 30, 2018. (AP /Adel Hana)

“We will not allow any violation of Israeli sovereignty or of defensive infrastructure,” the IDF stated as 20,000 Palestinians from Gaza gathered at the border in a Hamas-orchestrated offensive.

More than 20,000 Palestinians are concentrated in six locations along the Gaza-Israel border and rioting, the IDF said. The Palestinians are burning tires, throwing Molotov cocktails and stones at the border fence and at IDF forces.

Troops are responding using riot dispersal methods as well as gunfire to prevent attempts to damage Israeli security infrastructure and IDF troops.

“The IDF prepared ahead of time with a large, well-trained contingent of troops with the ability to respond to a variety of eventualities in several locales. We will not allow any violation of Israeli sovereignty or of defensive infrastructure along the border. The Hamas terror organization is endangering the residents of the Strip and using them as protective cover for terror activity. The Hamas terror organization bears full responsibility for all these events and their consequences,” the army said.

Shortly after 3 p.m., Maj.-Gen. Eyal Zamir, head of the Southern Command, said the IDF has identified “attempts to carry out terrorist attacks under cover of the demonstrations.”

Hamas also sent a seven-year-old girl to march toward the border fence. An IDF spokesman said troops made sure she returned to her parents safely. “The terrorist organization Hamas is cynically using women and children by sending them toward the fence and endangering their lives,” he stated.

As of 4 p.m., the Palestinian Health Ministry said the number of dead had risen to six with over 500 injured in events so far.

Comments

Ken Kendy • 10 hours ago
Wow! Here they go again. Suggesting they are under siege and are ohhh, so virtuous. These Pals live....only to destroy, then lament it wasn't their fault!!!

•Reply•Share ›
Erica Ling Ken Kendy • 8 hours ago
They are getting desperate, is all. The Big Boys in the M.E. have more pressing matters to deal with- their own survival, thanks to Obama's opening Pandora's box in Iran. So they have to buy the world's attention again, with the bodies of their children. Death and hatred is all they can create. What else have they to offer ? Will be interesting to see the response from Saudi, etc. Blondini crossing the Niagara will pale by comparison. The response from the gullible West is entirely predictable.

•Reply•Share ›
Who Me?? Erica Ling • 7 hours ago
The 'West Media' and the 'gullible lib's' that is. The vast majority of the west is with you! O-Boy is OUT, and a new sheriff in town. He and the majority of the US love Israel. I recall your media praising O-Boy and Hillary too, interviewing people on your streets. I didn't believe them, as you shouldn't believe our liberal, traitorous, Godless media. It's not gullibility of the west you should fear, rather the agenda of those who truly rule this world.

•Reply•Share ›
Erica Ling Who Me?? • 2 hours ago
Perhaps I should have specified Europe / UK, by the West. Most of our people , Christians, and others, support Israel, but our governments are scared witless of violence from or involving their honoured guests, and dependent on Arab oil and arms sales to them, , hence their fawning over Arab interests and " Palestinians ".So they toe the Muslim line, in regard to Israel. But I notice , as Saudi Arabia finds herself needing Israeli aid to fight Iran, so there is a corresponding discovery of some backbone in our (UK ) leaders--apart from our anti-Semitic ultra left .We actually voted against 2 anti Israel UN resolutions. I am in shock !

•Reply•Share ›
David Lipsker Who Me?? • 6 hours ago
yes yes

•Reply•Share ›
Mike Ken Kendy • 2 hours ago
They may love life in their own sort of way, but the love Jewish deaths a lot more!

•Reply•Share ›
David Lipsker Ken Kendy • 6 hours ago
yes

•Reply•Share ›
Avi Haaetz • 10 hours ago
It would have been in old CCCP or China (Tian Men) it would have been many deaths over... And no press to report. Respect to ISRAEL, the Land and people of G-D.

•Reply•Share ›
punch_corona Avi Haaetz • 3 hours ago
.. during the cuban revolution over 20,000 were placed on the firing managed by che guevara. 1959-1961.. nobody said a word.. not even the US state department.. the cuban govt slaughtered over 20,000 innocent people.. the UN did nothing.. nobody did anything.. in 1965 the cuban govt sent el che to train the plo.. to train arafat.. since then the cuban govt has trained every terrorist group in africa and the middle east.. as usual.. the UN kept silence.. no press reports.. no news coverage.. this guerilla warfare by hamas is in the training manuals.. sacrifice 7 yr olds in the name of the revolution and press coverage..

•Reply•Share ›
David Lipsker Avi Haaetz • 6 hours ago
the land of Israel not ishmael

•Reply•Share ›
punch_corona Avi Haaetz • 3 hours ago
more free electricity for gaza.?

•Reply•Share ›
punch_corona • 10 hours ago
.. these are an animal nation.. they send 7 yr old minors through the fences.. life is cheap in the middle east.. gaza is the palestinian state.. if they want more land , egypt & jordan have plenty of land .. they can continue to live like animals in their territory..

•Reply•Share ›
emma punch_corona • 8 hours ago
No such thing as a palestinian. They are muslims, e.g. arabs in the main.

•Reply•Share ›
lesrun5k emma • 8 hours ago
Sand Roaches practicing an evil ideology is my description.

•Reply•Share ›
Ronald Nathan lesrun5k • 6 hours ago
I like to use the acronym VERMIN: Vicious Egregious Radical Militant Islamists Nested with Satan.

•Reply•Share ›
Loving Jesus emma • 4 hours ago
I have been saying that for years, but nobody cares, because they are pulled in by every idiot that goes along with all of the other idiots!

•Reply•Share ›
David Lipsker emma • 6 hours ago
when they were savages in the fields the jewish people were priests in solomons temple

•Reply•Share ›
punch_corona emma • 7 hours ago
corrected..

•Reply•Share ›
emma punch_corona • 6 hours ago
I hate the term Palestinian, it just gives legitimacy, when none is justifiable. They are fakestinians.

•Reply•Share ›
Ronald Nathan punch_corona • 6 hours ago
I wish there was a way to push those vermin out of Gaza and into the Sinai desert. The Egyptian government wouldn't be nearly as kind to them as is Israel

•Reply•Share ›
David Lipsker Ronald Nathan • 6 hours ago
very correct idea

•Reply•Share ›
David Lipsker David Lipsker • 6 hours ago
yes

•Reply•Share ›
Levi punch_corona • 3 hours ago
Gaza is not a Palestinian State in fact there is no such thing as a Palestinian or Palestine State it is a made up Word and a made up Title. All the Land from the Jordan River down to the Gulf belongs to Israel per (God) Yahweh's Decree to my 69th Generation Great Grandfather Jacob Ben Isaac (Israel) the founding of the Nation of Israel the Lands given for Israel and his descendants forever

•Reply•Share ›
punch_corona Levi • 2 hours ago
after the 1967 war.. Israel’s politicians as a gesture of peace and goodwill gave back 70% of their land (sinai) to their arab neighbor.. egypt.. and gaza to abbas and his plo.. Israel never intended to give gaza to hamas.. as a gesture of goodwill gaza receives free electricity from Israel.. for what..?

•Reply•Share ›
David Lipsker punch_corona • 6 hours ago
when the wee savages in the fields the jewish people wee priests in solomons temple

•Reply•Share ›
Who Me?? punch_corona • 7 hours ago
As hard as it it may be to believe, OUR God still loves them. It's the evil one who has penetrated their souls, ideology, religion. We all fight this, here in the US and there. "Do I not hate those who hate Thee..." David said, it's all I can do to not hate these people myself.

•Reply•Share ›
punch_corona Who Me?? • 4 hours ago
20,000 people is a declared war.. this is not a protest..

•Reply•Share ›
Peter Hall punch_corona • 37 minutes ago
They should not have sent that little girl back.; her parents deserve to be shot.

•Reply•Share ›
Comments continue after advertisement

Mojo • 10 hours ago
In America we use 'teenagers' to protest, in Gaza they use 7 year old girls

https://worldisraelnews.com/20000-pa...+IDF%3B+The+Am

Last edited by WABA; 03-31-2018 at 01:16 AM..
Israel Forum