Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Physical Fitness
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Physical Fitness your guide to physical fitness, training methods

Old 06-26-2010, 11:20 PM

krychek is on a distinguished road
Default Question about good gyms in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Shalom everyone,

I'm making Aliyah in early July and would appreciate any advice regarding good gyms in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. I'll be in Tel Aviv for about a week, and then in Jerusalem for about five months before returning to Tel Aviv. For five months I will be at Ulpan Etzion in Jerusalem which apparently is in its East Talpiot neighborhood.

Any good gyms you folks can recommend? How's the gym at Tel Aviv University? My idea of a good gym is simple - lots of bars, lots of plates, lots of heavy dumbbells, benches, cages/squat racks, chin up bars, dip bars, etc. I don't care at all about machines, just freeweight and body exercise stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by krychek; 06-26-2010 at 11:25 PM..
Israel Forum